We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Jewish aliens; the bible; homosexuality??

Surely this will be a civilized forum
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

Kalarion wrote: March 31st, 2024, 18:34
Your mascara-stained tears of rage are ruining the rest of your makeup.
Trust me when I say a lot of men find such aestetic irresistible :smug:

For the record, I'm not angry.
I started to talk to people like they've been talking to me .
Turns out I'm the asshole when I do that.

Nihil novi sub solem :read:
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

My theory for it is that a large portion of homosexuals aren't strictly homosexual as we define it but have some form of general sexual degeneracy disorder, not unlike the female equivalent of nymphomania, which includes homosexual behavior. Of course we aren't allowed to label any of these as mental disorders anymore so none of this can possibly be studied…
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 31st, 2024, 19:05
Everyone here gets called an asshole for anything they do, you won't last long if you can't take it.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 31st, 2024, 18:59
Red7 wrote: March 31st, 2024, 18:57
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 31st, 2024, 18:41
most of the kids molested by priests are boys, overwhelmingly so, fwiw.
I can go dig up the data if anyone wants it, it's 75-80% of victims depending on the specific dataset, which we have a few of due to the various reports across different countries. You'd expect it to be more evenly split, but then remember nearly all of the accused are male, the victims should be overwhelmingly female. Males are over-represented by a significant factor — 30-40x.
its almost like hetero men wouldnt want to become robe wearing, bullshit spewing faggots prohibited from vag fucking, astonishing

how could that be
Don't see why gays would want to be one anymore than heterosexuals other than if it gave them access to vulnerable children they otherwise would not have.
hetero men are not:
-assexual. they want to fuck. all the time. and not little boys
-war/conflict averse. ideology of spreading cheeks would be rejected or at least deformed like some rednecks do i guess
-agreeable/authority accepting (same as war, no hope for real upward mobility/independence)
-they dont want look like helpless fag in a dress. unless u are in jewkraine and hiding from jew recruitment
-they dont like to talk with women, children and other retards
-they dont like boring hyper repetetive bs job
-they dont like being surrounded by homo pedos

reverse it and u got all reasons why fags would want it. beside talking to women i guess
Last edited by Red7 on March 31st, 2024, 19:11, edited 1 time in total.
Slavic Sorcerer

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 31st, 2024, 19:09
Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 31st, 2024, 19:05
Everyone here gets called an asshole for anything they do, you won't last long if you can't take it.
Never said I can't.
I like giving mirrors to people.

My friendly demeanor was something I worked on for most of my time here.
Sudden change of rules of it might seem like anger or me not being able to take it.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 31st, 2024, 19:07
My theory for it is that a large portion of homosexuals aren't strictly homosexual as we define it but have some form of general sexual degeneracy disorder, not unlike the female equivalent of nymphomania, which includes homosexual behavior. Of course we aren't allowed to label any of these as mental disorders anymore so none of this can possibly be studied…
Yeah, I think a lot of that thinking was the push away from the disorder classification that it originally was in order to legitimize it. If it were viewed as simply a sexual disorder, it would have never reached the status it has today as a protected role. I see it as no different than any other sexual fetish or perversion and if you look at the order of evolution within the communities that practice it, the bar keeps getting moved to more extreme sexual practices.

If we were allowed to honestly research this, I bet you could find a very clear path of evolution with it, though as you said... its a no-no and I think that is for a reason.
Slavic Sorcerer

Xenich wrote: March 31st, 2024, 19:14
Yeah, I think a lot of that thinking was the push away from the disorder classification that it originally was in order to legitimize it. If it were viewed as simply a sexual disorder, it would have never reached the status it has today as a protected role. I see it as no different than any other sexual fetish or perversion and if you look at the order of evolution within the communities that practice it, the bar keeps getting moved to more extreme sexual practices.

If we were allowed to honestly research this, I bet you could find a very clear path of evolution with it, though as you said... its a no-no and I think that is for a reason.
If you have imaginary friends with superpowers it's called schizophrenia and they give you pills for it :read:
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 31st, 2024, 19:13

My friendly demeanor was something I worked on for most of my time here.
your demeanor is natural fag tendency u got no right to take credit for it cumguzzler.

@rusty_shackleford here u got exhibit af agreeable tendencies amongst taker fags (the submissive fags) A
Last edited by Red7 on March 31st, 2024, 19:23, edited 1 time in total.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

What about the ones that have a strong disgust for women/ vagina?
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

ArcaneLurker wrote: March 31st, 2024, 19:21
I consider you to just be gay
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Well, a large percentage of homosexual cases stem from abuse, so there is a logic to why they may have a disgust for such due to an abusive experience.

Same with women who become lesbians because they were abused by their father/uncle/etc..
Last edited by Xenich on March 31st, 2024, 19:29, edited 2 times in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 31st, 2024, 19:20

If you have imaginary friends with superpowers it's called schizophrenia and they give you pills for it :read:

Slavic Sorcerer

Xenich wrote: March 31st, 2024, 19:25
Well, a large percentage of homosexual cases stem from abuse, so there is a logic to why they may have a disgust for such do to an abusive experience.

Same with women who become lesbians because they were abused by their father/uncle/etc..
There's no science behind this and Rusty knows this too.

"Molestation causes fagness" creeps in yet again, but it is to be expected.

Most commonly cited cited study had only ~900 participants, both men and women, both gay and straight, out of which only like 372 were gay and bisexual, and only ~35% was molested
Small number = easy to skew statistics with just lost cases

With the other one with much more participants I'll just quote myself

This one is about that 20% of gay and bisexual men, who engage in high-risk behaviour (i.e. uprotected sex with strangers), were abused as kids
And it's no different from straight women who do the same for the same reason.

So, to put it into perspective:
From the population of gay (and bisexual to pump up the number of participants)...
...we take out the portion that does high-risk activity (because not every gay and bi dude is doing that)...
...and from THAT pool 20% of them were abused.

It's not 20% of ALL THE GAYS, but 20% of the high-risk-portion of gays AND bisexuals.

Even the science doesn't support your line of thinking
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on March 31st, 2024, 19:31, edited 2 times in total.
Slavic Sorcerer

Xenich wrote: March 31st, 2024, 19:29

Vergil

Post by Vergil »

When I first played Stellaris I made a human empire to play as and an enemy empire of merchant bird aliens who had hand rubbing in their portrait called the "Zews"
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 31st, 2024, 19:31
Xenich wrote: March 31st, 2024, 19:25

Well, a large percentage of homosexual cases stem from abuse, so there is a logic to why they may have a disgust for such do to an abusive experience.

There's no science behind this and Rusty knows this too.

"Molestation causes fagness" creeps in yet again, but it is to be expected.

Most commonly cited cited study had only ~900 participants, both men and women, both gay and straight, out of which only like 372 were gay and bisexual, and only ~35% was molested
Small number = easy to skew statistics with just lost cases

With the other one with much more participants I'll just quote myself

This one is about that 20% of gay and bisexual men, who engage in high-risk behaviour (i.e. uprotected sex with strangers), were abused as kids
And it's no different from straight women who do the same for the same reason.

So, to put it into perspective:
From the population of gay (and bisexual to pump up the number of participants)...
...we take out the portion that does high-risk activity (because not every gay and bi dude is doing that)...
...and from THAT pool 20% of them were abused.

It's not 20% of ALL THE GAYS, but 20% of the high-risk-portion of gays AND bisexuals.

Even the science doesn't support your line of thinking
Did you read the research? Or did you just read the summary?

Your second link has a broken link to the research (you can only get the summary). I don't accept summaries, they often lie, misrepresent and obfuscate key study data that often invalidates the research.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ ... 63d0fc9356

First one..

Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 31st, 2024, 19:35
Xenich wrote: March 31st, 2024, 19:29

The wild crazy mentally ill look is a perfect pick for a response. Good job!
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

If men could have sex with women as easily and freely as they can with other men I suspect there would be a whole lot fewer gay guys and I have no evidence to support this claim
Slavic Sorcerer

Xenich wrote: March 31st, 2024, 19:59
The wild crazy mentally ill look is a perfect pick for a response. Good job!
The usage of a known divorcee with a taste for younger blood also suit you well
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on March 31st, 2024, 20:15, edited 1 time in total.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Decline wrote: March 31st, 2024, 19:08
Ashkenazi jews are 90% polish.
Yup, the reality is that ashkies are far whiter than Jesus ever could have been (assuming his genetics were entirely related to his mother's). We know that the ancient Israelites looked unremarkable from other semetics during the time of Jesus according to the Romans, and we also know that they were actually made up of various tribes and converts as well from their neighboring lands, so we could use that as a reference point. Given that, they would be somewhere within these bounds appearance wise:

And for good measure, here is a depiction of Levantine Jews after the birth of Jesus and prior to the birth of Islam

Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Nammu Archag wrote: March 31st, 2024, 20:24
Decline wrote: March 31st, 2024, 19:08
Ashkenazi jews are 90% polish.
Yup, the reality is that ashkies are far whiter than Jesus ever could have been
Typical Ashkenazis:

Jesus Christ:

Edit: Aliens and homosexuals, to stay on topic:
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Irenaeus on March 31st, 2024, 20:31, edited 2 times in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Nammu Archag wrote: March 31st, 2024, 20:24
We know that the ancient Israelites looked unremarkable from other semetics during the time of Jesus according to the Romans
So… Samaritans?
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

Irenaeus wrote: March 31st, 2024, 20:26
Typical Ashkenazis:

Ashkenazi and Sephardic (the largest ethnic Jews nowadays) are not Indo-Europeans like the people of the Levant, I do not recall the actual geneology name, but they are (literally) gypsies, they are a different race of people, and it is very likely that the people of which Jesus belonged was not one of them.
Kalarion
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Kalarion »

I think Rusty's got it. Homosexuals and pedophiles (but I repeat myself) - who want access to young, vulnerable boys as a captive audience - naturally gravitate toward positions of power that fulfil their desires. So, teachers, camp counselors, clergy.

My personal opinion is that the Catholic Church's desire to maintain its image and facial honor provides an extra layer of "protection" for fag clergy. The church is inclined to shuffle them around and sweep potential scandal under the rug. Exposure and harsh, public punishment are frowned upon and avoided by top leadership, and it trickles down.

It doesn't help that the church ceded the right to enact corporeal punishment (up to and including execution) to secular government. That was a bad move.