We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Jewish aliens; the bible; homosexuality??

Surely this will be a civilized forum
Red7

Jewish aliens; the bible; homosexuality??

Post by Red7 »

! Message from: Rusty
This is a thread split.
A Chinese opium den wrote: March 31st, 2024, 16:43
If you niggers manage to turn this thread into a religious argument too I don't know what to say.
actually, in a way, they are right;
everything comes down to god/aliens and their serves, jewish traitors of humanity.

u know that goofy "ancient aliens guy" with "its the aliens" meme. i think jews promoted that fag to ridiculed the format of the message thats true.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on March 31st, 2024, 17:33, edited 1 time in total.
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

Anon wrote: March 31st, 2024, 17:09
I mean if you don't want to take shit from people it's obviously more than your right to do so.

I'd only suggest to not use arguments that might also attack other people indirectly, eg, attacking christianism.

But of course you do whatever you want
Your suggestion is most welcome.
Don't take it as me trying to fight you or insult you, but here is how I see it:

Making arguments that might attack other people indirectly is wrong way to do things.
And I do agree with that.
I did follow that principle before.

Overtime I realized this principle applies only to religion, Christianity specifically, but doesn't apply to other topics.
It's impossible/difficult to criticize religion without indirectly attacking someone, just as it's impossible/difficult to do the same with homosexuality.

Following this line of thinking, I'm more than justified in my methods.
Stating homosexuality is a mental illness, should not be tolerated in any shape or form, and people should be shunned out for it is an indirect attack on me.
Since I can take what I dish out, I see no problem in doing so.

Also, there's a thing using the most vile language that overshadows the point some people try to directly or indirectly say I'm abnormal, a disorder, an anomaly, a mental illness, a molested child, an so on and so forth.
When I do the same, it's "attack on christianity".

I find it spineless at best and hypocritical at worst; something I cannot respect.
Slavic Sorcerer

So I'm Vergil now?

Just kidding. The thread makes no sense as it is
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on March 31st, 2024, 17:41, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

boot wrote: March 31st, 2024, 17:34
aliens are kos
u gotta be relly fast and never close your eyes. most of them can tune up fast into your brain frequency and take control. if they were suit u may need to go for headshot.

i have read to defeat reptilian armor they using special propellants for higher psi ar15 variants with some crystal based very hard hard projectile and they still need like 20+ hits to penetrate.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 31st, 2024, 17:31
I mean if you don't want to take shit from people it's obviously more than your right to do so.

I'd only suggest to not use arguments that might also attack other people indirectly, eg, attacking christianism.

Don't take it as me trying to fight you or insult you, but here is how I see it:

Making arguments that might attack other people indirectly is wrong way to do things.

Overtime I realized this principle applies only to religion, Christianity specifically, but doesn't apply to other topics.
It's impossible/difficult to criticize religion without indirectly attacking someone, just as it's impossible/difficult to do the same with homosexuality.

Stating homosexuality is a mental illness, should not be tolerated in any shape or form, and people should be shunned out for it is an indirect attack on me.

Also, there's a thing using the most vile language that overshadows the point some people try to directly or indirectly say I'm abnormal, a disorder, an anomaly, a mental illness, a molested child, an so on and so forth.

I find it spineless at best and hypocritical at worst; something I cannot respect.
I mentioned christianism because this is a christian majority forum, and I think it's a good customary rule to not shit the place youre in. If I was in a muslim forum, I wouldn't openly attack islamism. If I was in a troon forum, I wouldn't openly attack troons (unless I purposefully wanted to screw with them ofc). Same with the majority in any environment I'm in.

So I have a rational justification for arguing "christianism", it's not necessarily because I think only christians deserve respect and nobody else.

Sure you can argue that you received an indirect attack, but I don't think the correct course of action is to return an indirect attack done at you with an indirect attack at almost everybody else. When I receive an indirect attack I attack that person directly to expose the shitty slimy rat he is, not try to spread this against people not involved at all.
Ty6

Post by Ty6 »

Ah, so the alien reptile jews wearing human skin suits are secretly controlling the world with their dark magic? Sure...
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Ty6 wrote: March 31st, 2024, 17:43
Ah, so the alien reptile jews wearing human skin suits are secretly controlling the world with their dark magic? Sure...
u have no idea how accurate and close to reality this statement is.
u gonna find out in next 5 years tho
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Ty6 wrote: March 31st, 2024, 17:46
I'm an alien reptile jew? Fascinating :shock:
u seem way too gullible to be even ex space jew to be honest.
Ty6

Post by Ty6 »

Why the next 5 years?
Kalarion
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Kalarion »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 31st, 2024, 16:09
Following any kind of religion is unnatural, and a mental illness to believe there's an imaginary father figure in the sky that created this universe.

All you do is preach, but the loudest preachers are the most corrupt.
Christians overall are very much fond of kids, especially the priests, ravaging them with carnal desires.

You keep pushing your world view, and I will keep repeating what I said - you're full of shit and lack any kind of spine just like every holier than thou person here. You're corrupt in the eyes of the same God you worship by not following the Bible to the letter. Religious mental illness leads to illiteracy, death, and lack of any critical thinking for the sake of fairy tales. You stand with the them in basic core principal, regardless of how you attempt to reason your difference and bathe yourself in "based" light, surrounded by parrots repeating the same convictions as you do.
Cringe bullshit. Not even worth responding to beyond calling it cringe.

Your mascara-stained tears of rage are ruining the rest of your makeup.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

most of the kids molested by priests are boys, overwhelmingly so, fwiw.
I can go dig up the data if anyone wants it, it's 75-80% of victims depending on the specific dataset, which we have a few of due to the various reports across different countries. You'd expect it to be more evenly split, but then remember nearly all of the accused are male, the victims should be overwhelmingly female. Males are over-represented by a significant factor — 30-40x.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on March 31st, 2024, 18:45, edited 2 times in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 31st, 2024, 18:41
I can go dig up the data if anyone wants it, it's 75-80% of victims depending on the specific dataset, which we have a few of due to the various reports across different countries.
I wonder what the connection is? Must be the Bible right? Can't be something else influencing it!
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

This shit disgusts me to no end.
Last edited by Shillitron on March 31st, 2024, 18:48, edited 1 time in total.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

I can go dig up the data if anyone wants it, it's 75-80% of victims depending on the specific dataset, which we have a few of due to the various reports across different countries.
Dare I say it's because the Catholic Church does not allow women to be ordained, nuns remain in convents generally beyond the reach of most priests - and so the likelihood decreases compared to boys who may well be under the auspices of the Church for the purposes of training.

That said - it is very relevant to be aware that secular organisations (such as education) are abusive in higher percentages. I should stress, however, this is degenerate whichever side of the fence you belong, and I will not defend Priests, or Christians generally; all of them should beg to have a millstone around their neck.

Regardless - here's something interesting - just as Northern Europeans are not Indo-European Caucasians - neither are Jews. Something to consider; was Jesus ethnically Jewish? Hard to say. Quite possibly, yet there is no guarantee as geneology was not an exact science in the Ancient Middle East.
Last edited by TKVNC on March 31st, 2024, 18:51, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Ty6 wrote: March 31st, 2024, 17:59
Why the next 5 years?
in 2032-33 gonna be micronova event and aliens will be introduced before it. also human colonies fleet that rejected jew corporate complex authority and had not accepted brain implants will be back here around 2030. one of hostile aliens will be introduced before 2030 and they will try to mobilise humans to fight jew liberated human colonies fleet.

that or space tigers will intervene before it and stop jewishness on this cumdusmpster of a planet
Last edited by Red7 on March 31st, 2024, 18:54, edited 1 time in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

TKVNC wrote: March 31st, 2024, 18:50
Dare I say it's because the Catholic Church does not allow women to be ordained, nuns remain in convents generally beyond the reach of most priests - and so the likelihood decreases compared to boys who may well be under the auspices of the Church for the purposes of training.

That said - it is very relevant to be aware that secular organisations (such as education) are abusive in higher percentages. I should stress, however, this is degenerate whichever side of the fence you belong, and I will not defend Priests, or Christians generally; all of them should beg to have a millstone around their neck.

Regardless - here's something interesting - just as Northern Europeans are not Indo-European Caucasians - neither are Jews. Something to consider; was Jesus ethnically Jewish? Hard to say. Quite possibly, yet there is no guarantee as geneology was not an exact science in the Ancient Middle East.
I think if you were to correlate across statistics in occurrence outside of the church, then factor in the rates, you would still end up with it being men/boys in its leaning. Though there is an increasing rate of women and boys lately (the whole teacher sleeping with numerous students).
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

was Jesus ethnically Jewish? Hard to say.
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess he was most likely significantly closer to a modern Samaritan than a modern Ashkenazi jew. And the Samaritans are, much to the chagrin of libtards everywhere, white by nearly any standard.

This of course wouldn't be surprising to anyone who realizes that a lot of the non-'whites' in the near East and north Africa are due to Arab conquests(and the population transfers thereof), not because they're the indigenous inhabitants…
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Red7 wrote: March 31st, 2024, 18:53
Why the next 5 years?
in 2032-33 gonna be micronova event and aliens will be introduced before it. also human colonies fleet that rejected jew corporate complex authority and had not accepted brain implants will be back here around 2030. one of hostile aliens will be introduced before 2030 and they will try to mobilise humans to fight jew liberated human colonies fleet.

that or space tigers will intervene before it and stop jewishness on this cumdusmpster of a planet

Red7

Post by Red7 »

I can go dig up the data if anyone wants it, it's 75-80% of victims depending on the specific dataset, which we have a few of due to the various reports across different countries. You'd expect it to be more evenly split, but then remember nearly all of the accused are male, the victims should be overwhelmingly female. Males are over-represented by a significant factor — 30-40x.
its almost like hetero men wouldnt want to become robe wearing, bullshit spewing faggots prohibited from vag fucking, astonishing

how could that be
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Xenich wrote: March 31st, 2024, 18:57
Why the next 5 years?

dont spill your milk bro, its just the beginning
Red7

Post by Red7 »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 31st, 2024, 18:55
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess he was most likely significantly closer to a modern Samaritan than a modern Ashkenazi jew. And the Samaritans are, much to the chagrin of libtards everywhere, white by nearly any standard.

This of course wouldn't be surprising to anyone who realizes that a lot of the non-'whites' in the near East and north Africa are due to Arab conquests(and the population transfers thereof), not because they're the indigenous inhabitants…
his parents ethnicity irrelevant as it was artificial impregnation with modiefed genome

and there were dozens like him, fucking low effort interferences. they always manipualted dna of body for consciousness to host
Last edited by Red7 on March 31st, 2024, 19:00, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Red7 wrote: March 31st, 2024, 18:57
its almost like hetero men wouldnt want to become robe wearing, bullshit spewing faggots prohibited from vag fucking, astonishing

how could that be
Don't see why gays would want to be one anymore than heterosexuals other than if it gave them access to vulnerable children they otherwise would not have.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 31st, 2024, 18:55

Depends on the position you take as to the history concerning creation and its propagation. It can vary greatly based on that initial position and I have seen a lot of different arguments as to how things evolved.
Slavic Sorcerer

Anon wrote: March 31st, 2024, 17:43
Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 31st, 2024, 17:31

I mentioned christianism because this is a christian majority forum, and I think it's a good customary rule to not shit the place youre in. If I was in a muslim forum, I wouldn't openly attack islamism. If I was in a troon forum, I wouldn't openly attack troons (unless I purposefully wanted to screw with them ofc). Same with the majority in any environment I'm in.

So I have a rational justification for arguing "christianism", it's not necessarily because I think only christians deserve respect and nobody else.

Sure you can argue that you received an indirect attack, but I don't think the correct course of action is to return an indirect attack done at you with an indirect attack at almost everybody else. When I receive an indirect attack I attack that person directly to expose the shitty slimy rat he is, not try to spread this against people not involved at all.
I challenge ideas themselves, on the other hand.
Save for today, I don't use ad hominem attacks

I heavily criticize Islam, even to the point hating it, but I'm in touch with a Muslim and we're on friendly terms because they are a decent person.
Similar to like me - might be gay but I'm not part of the woke crowd and dont hold the opinions some people might thing I do based on who I am.

As for this forum - it's lesser evil to scratch that social itch.
Unfortunately I'd have to clone myself to make the environment I could be a part of. Too nazi for the safe spaces, too woke for places like here.
At least here we have freedom of speech.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Red7 wrote: March 31st, 2024, 18:58
Xenich wrote: March 31st, 2024, 18:57

dont spill your milk bro, its just the beginning
Well, I can say this... if that were to happen, it would not be without the wild fascination as it occurred. At that point, it would be sit back and watch the show to see what amazing wild thing happens next.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Nope because it's the same in protestant denominations as well