We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The Ongoing Downfall of Kiwi Farms

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Roguey wrote: April 1st, 2024, 00:04
Oyster Sauce wrote: March 31st, 2024, 21:03
Seems like you have a weird personal grudge against a specific user because I browse regularly every day and have noticed none of the issues you claim are the downfall of the site.
RangerBoo also got banned from NMA because of the constant conflict she had with a womanposter named Morgan_

Funny how this keeps happening.

OTOH this is the kind of userbase NMA is cultivating now so maybe she's right? https://www.nma-fallout.com/members/weissyohji.118362/ https://www.nma-fallout.com/threads/f1n ... st-4514079
Remember, Morgan bragged to the men of NMA about shoving anal beads up her ass in order to get attention from them. Also, before I got banned from attacking Morgan I was going to get banned for making fun of this same tranny and telling him that he will never be a real woman.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

RangerBoo wrote: April 1st, 2024, 01:17
Remember, Morgan bragged to the men of NMA about shoving anal beads up her ass in order to get attention from them.
Women who are into """"ass play"""" are truly dark beings. Hearing a girl bring up anal positively should send the same level of chill down your spine as 911 call audio of murders.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

RangerBoo wrote: April 1st, 2024, 01:17
Oyster Sauce wrote: March 31st, 2024, 21:03
Seems like you have a weird personal grudge against a specific user because I browse regularly every day and have noticed none of the issues you claim are the downfall of the site.
RangerBoo also got banned from NMA because of the constant conflict she had with a womanposter named Morgan_

Funny how this keeps happening.

OTOH this is the kind of userbase NMA is cultivating now so maybe she's right? https://www.nma-fallout.com/members/weissyohji.118362/ https://www.nma-fallout.com/threads/f1n ... st-4514079
Remember, Morgan bragged to the men of NMA about shoving anal beads up her ass in order to get attention from them. Also, before I got banned from attacking Morgan I was going to get banned for making fun of this same tranny and telling him that he will never be a real woman.
can we get the LOW DOWN on the bigg boss manga arc? that shit sounds hilarious.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Pretty sure it's a dude.
The 'type b' trannies — your Bruce Jenner overly masculine type — despise women. While I can appreciate hating women, they take it so far they try to replace women which is just some gay homo shit.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Null wrote:
There's several female users who garner an inordinate amount of attention. It's weird, because they're not really well-liked, but they like to argue. You'd expect that people would identify these posters as just being shit-stirrers and ignore them like they do other users who mostly just post bait, but, because they're women, people choose not to ignore them. Even though they're talking to someone they don't like, they enjoy female attention, even if it's negative attention and even if it's from someone they don't respect at all.

Ideally people would just ignore Android Raptor. She's a simpleton with a one-dimensional personality that is just her obsession with a handful of controversial topics, but she has a vagina, so there's a group of people who will engage her on those same topics in literally every thread all the time. It's hard to just ban her because she's not really doing anything wrong, but it's also hard to punish users for responding because she's the one putting out the bait.

Also, you're bringing up Android Raptor, but there's a handful of similar dysfunctional women with their own group of simps and anti-simps who follow each other around and cause problems across the site while adding very little. It's a really recent phenomena and I don't know why it's only happened in the last year or so.
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 1st, 2024, 03:37
Null wrote:
There's several female users who garner an inordinate amount of attention. It's weird, because they're not really well-liked, but they like to argue. You'd expect that people would identify these posters as just being shit-stirrers and ignore them like they do other users who mostly just post bait, but, because they're women, people choose not to ignore them. Even though they're talking to someone they don't like, they enjoy female attention, even if it's negative attention and even if it's from someone they don't respect at all.

Ideally people would just ignore Android Raptor. She's a simpleton with a one-dimensional personality that is just her obsession with a handful of controversial topics, but she has a vagina, so there's a group of people who will engage her on those same topics in literally every thread all the time. It's hard to just ban her because she's not really doing anything wrong, but it's also hard to punish users for responding because she's the one putting out the bait.

Also, you're bringing up Android Raptor, but there's a handful of similar dysfunctional women with their own group of simps and anti-simps who follow each other around and cause problems across the site while adding very little. It's a really recent phenomena and I don't know why it's only happened in the last year or so.
null is defending the women here and saying the problem is the men not the women
hth
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 1st, 2024, 03:38
Oyster Sauce wrote: April 1st, 2024, 03:37
Null wrote:

null is defending the women here and saying the problem is the men not the women
hth
I am merely pointing out a very familiar scenario
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 1st, 2024, 03:40
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 1st, 2024, 03:38
hth
I am merely pointing out a very familiar scenario
I hate all of you equally, except for the women who I hate more.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

I actually like Android Raptor. She is a crazy spreg but an honest one. She just wants to voice her opinion on the Farms. However, Lidl Drip, Null's girlfriend, hates her because Android Raptor doesn't like it when the women of the Farms engage in gay ops, blackmail and life ruination and voices her displeasure at it. Since Lidl Drip is the one behind all the blackmailing, gay ops and life ruination going on in the forums she of course wants her gone. Null is in between a rock and a hard place. His woman wants Android Raptor gone but she hasn't broken any of the rules so he has no real reason to ban her. Time will tell if the lure of BPD pussy drives Null to ban a user for no reason.
asf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by asf »

remember when women were banned on sight, good times
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

I will say that it is good to see DSP outlive another detractor! He just can't stop winning.

Last edited by RangerBoo on April 1st, 2024, 07:03, edited 1 time in total.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

aweigh wrote: April 1st, 2024, 01:01
Shillitron wrote: April 1st, 2024, 00:38
RangerBoo also got banned from NMA because of the constant conflict she had with a womanposter
Based.
roguey already SEETHING over RangerBoo, gotta love it.
Roguey is probably mad it's a real woman instead of a tranny.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Red7 wrote: April 1st, 2024, 14:33
dsp looks quite handsome after looking at those trannies
Dsp may be an ugly, fat, disgusting, soyboy but at least he's not trans.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Nooneatall wrote: April 1st, 2024, 15:40
Red7 wrote: April 1st, 2024, 14:33
dsp looks quite handsome after looking at those trannies
Dsp may be an ugly, fat, disgusting, soyboy but at least he's not trans.
yet
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

RangerBoo wrote: April 1st, 2024, 07:02
I will say that it is good to see DSP outlive another detractor! He just can't stop winning.

DSP truly won. Surviving for decades like a cockroach sure but I don't recall anyone accusing him of molesting minors which is more than I can say for a lot of other e celebs :|
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

I don't know who any of those people are
why are zoomers on my lawn
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

RangerBoo wrote: April 1st, 2024, 03:49
Time will tell if the lure of BPD pussy drives Null to ban a user for no reason.
The problem with "don't stick your dick in crazy" is that the best pussy is almost always attached to crazy. The conflict is real.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Another story to tell you on how much a sick fuck Null and his harem of Jezebels are. A friend of mine who despises Null told me that he once created a thread on a woman who was acting crazy in a video. The woman ended up contacting him a day later telling him that she had psychotic break that she had to go to the hospital for. She told him that she isn't mad at him or holds him any ill will and wished him the best in life. My friend was so upset by this that he contacted Null to delete the thread. Instead Null called him a faggot and told him the thread stays because; "The Beauty Parlor will have fun with her". I'll like to remind people that at the bottom of Null's site is a quote from St. John the Apostle. Hey, what was it that Jesus said that he hated the most out of anything in the world and goes full wrath of God over? Oh yeah! It was people who grift in his name. Especially a man who grifts while creating a safe space for a harem of fat Jezebels.
Last edited by RangerBoo on April 1st, 2024, 18:44, edited 1 time in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Null's judgement should have been obviously poor to anyone with a brain with how hard he weened for Chris chan and the only reason he finally cut him off was not because of the mother loving but because Chris lied to him.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

RangerBoo wrote: April 1st, 2024, 18:44
a harem of fat Jezebels
Pass the brain bleach.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Vergil wrote: April 1st, 2024, 18:53
Null's judgement should have been obviously poor to anyone with a brain with how hard he weened for Chris chan and the only reason he finally cut him off was not because of the mother loving but because Chris lied to him.
I see that now that you said it. Null does meet a lot of the criteria for one on the Dark Triad. I can see why BPD women and feminists would flock to him. A lot of them are attracted to those sort of Dark Triad types.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Another story to tell you on how much a sick fuck Null and his harem of Jezebels are. A friend of mine who despises Null told me that he once created a thread on a woman who was acting crazy in a video. The woman ended up contacting him a day later telling him that she had psychotic break that she had to go to the hospital for. She told him that she isn't mad at him or holds him any ill will and wished him the best in life. My friend was so upset by this that he contacted Null to delete the thread. Instead Null called him a faggot and told him the thread stays because; "The Beauty Parlor will have fun with her". I'll like to remind people that at the bottom of Null's site is a quote from St. John the Apostle. Hey, what was it that Jesus said that he hated the most out of anything in the world and goes full wrath of God over? Oh yeah! It was people who grift in his name. Especially a man who grifts while creating a safe space for a harem of fat Jezebels.
it's really fucked up that the guy with the website for making fun of retards kept up a thread making fun of a retard
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 1st, 2024, 19:00
it's really fucked up that the guy with the website for making fun of retards kept up a thread making fun of a retard
Null is known to delete threads when people ask him. Specifically when a Beauty Parlor hag asks him to delete one. However he always keeps threads up of people who the Beauty Parlor hates and can mock. It is disgusting the favoritism that side of the site gets and all because the users there have vaginas.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

RangerBoo wrote: April 1st, 2024, 19:04
Null is known to delete threads when people ask him. Specifically when a Beauty Parlor hag asks him to delete one. However he always keeps threads up of people who the Beauty Parlor hates and can mock. It is disgusting the favoritism that side of the site gets and all because the users there have vaginas.
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you are a Beauty Parlor hag and you are like other girls :(
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 1st, 2024, 19:16
RangerBoo wrote: April 1st, 2024, 19:04

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you are a Beauty Parlor hag and you are like other girls :(
Not true as my BMI is below 30.0. Checkmate atheist!
Red7

Post by Red7 »

A friend of mine who despises Null told me that he once created a thread on a woman who was acting crazy in a video. The woman ended up contacting him a day later telling him that she had psychotic break that she had to go to the hospital for.
sounds like semen deficiency syndrom to me.
kinda like @Vergillea does every now and then.
Last edited by Red7 on April 2nd, 2024, 07:46, edited 1 time in total.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Look, some of the users who I am still in contact with gave me the doxes of many of the female users of Beauty Parlor. Let's just say for all their complaining about fat women and how much better they are than these female cows they are no better and just as bad if not worse. They have no room to talk. Before you ask, no, I will not be posting their doxes here because:

1. That is petty. In all honesty I feel really sorry for these women. It is obvious their lives are shitty and unfulfilling and they are looking to grasp some kind of power over others in their life because they have no control of their own. The best course of action is to pray for these women in that they overcome their weakness one day by finding God.
2. It is against site rules. I respect Rusty's rules he has for the site and won't break them.
Last edited by RangerBoo on April 2nd, 2024, 08:45, edited 1 time in total.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

I can't say one would be surprised. If you're ugly on the inside, it usually reflects on the outside as well.

The sad part is that they'll realize the truth way too late.