We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The Ongoing Downfall of Kiwi Farms

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
RangerBoo

The Ongoing Downfall of Kiwi Farms

Post by RangerBoo »

Gather around boys and girls. Today I will regale you a story. A tale as old as time about what happens when an autistic admin for a gossip forum ends up going on a path of self-destruction and becomes a shell of the man he once was because of BPD pussy. Now you might be thinking; “Isn’t this the story of Lowtax and Something Awful?” No, my friends. This is about history repeating itself with another infamous forum. About what happens when you keep giving more and more power to feminists and how that leads to your site and its culture becoming an unmitigated drama filled hellscape of women doxing each other and engaging in life ruination. Let us begin.

The Beginning of the End.
As we all know, Kiwi Farms is a very controversial site to put it mildly. It is a site known to dox just about anybody and engage in gossip of eccentric individual on the Internet. It is, for a lack of a better word, a shit hole. However, it is, or rather was, one of the few places left on the Internet where you talk about issues that are considered taboo in today’s world like Gender Critical topics and anti-LGBTQ+ discussion. It helps that the site owner, Null, adamantly hates trans and gay people. One would argue that he is justified in his hatred due to the fact that most of the site's woes for Null and Kiwi Farms was from transgender individuals such as Liz-Fong Jones, Keffals, Erin Reed, Alejandra Caraballo and Sinseer spreading lies about them and getting them deplatformed off Tier 1 ISP’s.

This brings us to the beginning of the downfall. One will say that the beginning of Null’s and Kiwi Farms downfall began in 2019. Around the time that Covid happened, Reddit began to purge many of the Radfem and Gender Critical sub-Reddits on the site in a bid to make it a safe space for trannies. Many of these embittered women went to gender critical sites like Ovarit or Mumsnet. Others though went to the Farms.
Null welcomed these women with open arms. He was a man raised by a feminist single mother and also hated trannies. He saw eye to eye with a lot of these feminists. At first things were fine. The feminists mostly kept to their corner of the site which is the Beauty Parlor. For those that don’t know the Beauty Parlor is a where terminally online BPD women can gawk at and tear apart other women while going on about how so much better they are than them. You can smell the stale cat piss and box wine coming off from that sub-forum. The only sub-forum of any worth on there is the Stinkditch which mocks and covers trannies. Anway, Lidl Drip (someone who we will be going over very shortly) decided to push the limits and make a “Man-Hate” thread. This thread was to be for women to post on how much they hate men and how the world will be better off with them all dead (Expect for Daddy Nulltax of course. He is the exception).
This of course led to a massive shit show. With the male users mocking and fighting the Beauty Parlor fats. Null ended up stepping in and banning any and all men from the thread. This led to the men to create a “Woman-Hate” thread. This also did not go over well. You see dear male reader; women do not like it when men can have a place where they talk shit about them. It is fine for them to have a place where they can talk shit about you and wish you dead or destitute, but don’t you dare have a place where you can mock them. Null despises the Woman-Hate thread and has wanted to purge it from the site but knows if he did so would be hypocrisy. Instead, he forbids the male (and female users who aren’t fat and bitter feminists) from talking about the female users of the Beauty Parlor under penalty of banning. However, this does not apply to the Man-Hate thread where the feminist's user are still allowed to mock and belittle the other users who displease them on the site. This brings me to the next subject which is:

The Pick-Me thread.
The Pick-Me thread is an off shoot of the Man-Hate thread. Originally a thread to mock MGTOW women like Pearl Davies it instead became a place for the Beauty Parlor hags to dox, blackmail, life ruinate, and bitch about other female users on the site who are either Right leaning, not feminists, who don’t believe every woman is a goddess, are tomboys, are mothers and/or wives, or are cordial to the men of the site. I recommend you guys have a look at the thread. The way how these so-called man hating feminist talk about other women will make an incel blush. Remember, it is you! Yes you! You fucking sexist moid! Who hates women and not these jealous hags who are bitter at other women who are happier and skinner than them. Which leads us to the Queen Bee of the Beauty Parlor.

Lidl Drip, aka Logan Drip.
Lidl Drip was a Reddit refugee who came to the site around 2019. She is a proud and self-professed BPD, man-hating, NEET living in Belgium. She can’t not contain her man hatred to the appropriate threads. She always has to insert herself and her seething hatred of men into every thread she goes on. This has not endured her to users outside the Beauty Parlor. She also cannot handle criticism well.
Funny that she says that as Lidl cannot handle seeing women who disagrees with her and will dox, blackmail and engage in life ruination of other women who disagree with her. She is known to go on other splinter sites in order to dig up info she can use against the other female users who displease her. She and Null are really close. Too close. Null is known to favor and highly rate fan art that depicts him and Lidl Drip together in a positive light or as a couple. This has led to rumors that the two are in some kind of relationship. A good example of that would be when Null got unwanted attention from a female user on the forum. Instead of just brushing it off and telling the chick to fuck off he made it both public and political and Lidl Drip went psycho girlfriend mode on the poor lovelorn girl. By posting on her profile, DM’ing her and tagging her about how she was going to ruin her life. I don’t know about you, but this isn’t the behavior you will see from a psycho BPD woman if she wasn’t in a relationship with a guy. Regardless, Lidl is despised by many on the site, but users are forced say their grievances off site as Daddy Nulltax will not take to criticism of his gal. This leads us to our next subject which is.

Stan, aka Margret Pless, aka The Jewish ass eater.
Margret Pless is a woman with her own thread so I will keep things short about her. She is a journoscum, radfem feminist who got her start in GamerGate. When the Sweet Baby Inc. Controversy took off Margert decided to flex her credentials (LMAO) and attack anyone that has a problem with companies like Sweet Baby Inc. She then threatens to dox any and all users and get them fired from their jobs. While she was thread banned she is still allowed on the site. Why may you ask? I mean that kind of stuff should have gotten someone a ban. Well, it is because she is Lidl Drip’s BFF on the site and part of the clique of fag hags at Beauty Parlor. It must be great to have friends with benefits.

Nulltax’s Mangosteen Moment.
Now you may have noticed that on the site you can’t negrate a user who posts on your profile. That is because Lidl Drip and many of the women on the forum complained to Dady Nulltax of the hate they were getting from the “moids” and “Pick-Me’s”. They couldn’t go one minute without someone calling them a dumb man hating cunt and seeing a bunch of up votes on that post while they and their posts get negrated. These lead to Daddy Nulltax disabling the ability to negrate posts on someone's profile. This caused a massive backlash with Null ban hammering anybody that criticized him and the Beauty Parlor fats he is so defensive of. This leads us to:

The Endless Simpering of Daddy Nulltax.
Ever since Null welcomed the feminists unto the site Null’s personality has gone on a drastic turn. Once a man who would love to blast Rusty Cage’s “White Girls Fuck Dogs” song on his show has now become a simpering cuck to the white feminists on the forum. A list of his newfound beliefs are:
  • All white feminists are goddesses and queens.

All black, brown and Asian women are jealous of white women and their superiority. (I doubt black, brown and Asian women are jealous of a demographic of women who 12% of them are known to fuck their dog.)

Any man that likes tomboys are either closeted pedophiles or homosexuals.

All anime is pedophilia. Spirit Away is pedo bait according to Null, Lidl Drip and the Beauty Parlor. I shit you not they did say that.

White men are all sub-human who are at fault for everything wrong with the world.

White women are never at fault for anything wrong in the world.

White women are the niggers of the world.
Here are some cringe posts from Null’s Twitter that really make him out to be a simp for white feminists.

Funny how Null cites outdated statistic from 20 years ago. I wonder what has changed with white women today in the 2020’s?
Oh... Oh dear. Well, I can certainly see why white women today are not so enduring with men. Of course, Daddy Nulltax will never admit that white women are at fault or have problems. It is everyone else's fault but theirs!

I’ll probably get banned from Kiwi Farms for this but don’t care. I feel that the downward spiral of the Farms should be used as a warning to future site admins on why you should:
  • Never stick your dick in crazy.

Never let your site be a safe space for feminists.

Never give women any admin privileges for your site.
I hope future admins of other sites will take the lessons from those like Lowtax and Null to heart on why you should never, ever, give feminists their own space on a site because if you give them an inch they take you for hundreds of miles.
Last edited by RangerBoo on March 31st, 2024, 13:52, edited 4 times in total.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Atm, every BPD freak could swamp this "free speech" site and render it completely unpalatable for most of us.

I say most because there is already @AliciaDurge here.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

ArcaneLurker wrote: March 31st, 2024, 08:50
Atm, every BPD freak could swamp this "free speech" site and render it completely unpalatable for most of us.
Here is the thing, women can not handle being the butt of a joke or ribbed on. The thing about guys is that they always make jokes at their expense or rib on each other. That is just part of being a guy. Women, especially BPD women, can not handle that. They need constant praise and affirmation. Especially if they have BPD. Which leads to one of the problems with Kiwi Farms right now. Free speech is being restricted in order to protect the feelings of fat, BPD, coke whores who want the privilege of mocking, belittling and destroying the subjects of their ire but nobody else, especially the men, are allowed to have that same privilege. That is why the site is going to shit.
Last edited by RangerBoo on March 31st, 2024, 09:01, edited 1 time in total.
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

ArcaneLurker wrote: March 31st, 2024, 08:50

I say most because there is already @AliciaDurge here.
I wonder if enough of “those” women found out about HQ if they would just be turned away by the immaculate whimsy and shenanigans, or if they would make a strong enough presence to ruin the culture of the site. Men seem more principled about just rejecting platforms and finding somewhere else to go.

Anyway, yeah. Gatekeeping is based.
Last edited by loregamer on March 31st, 2024, 09:11, edited 1 time in total.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

loregamer wrote: March 31st, 2024, 09:07
I wonder if enough of “those” women found out about HQ if they would just be turned away by the immaculate whimsy and shenanigans, or if they would make a strong enough presence to ruin the culture of the site. Men seem more principled about just rejecting platforms and finding somewhere else to go.

Anyway, yeah. Gatekeeping is based.
If a place that is toxic enough to turn the site owner into a full blown toe-licking, self-hating feminist is something they can tolerate long enough to shut down the free speech which permitted them to persist in the first place, then I don't think the fairly light-hearted whimsy and shenanigans will do much to dissuade them. Especially if they migrate in larger packs.

Alicia can tolerate things & stick around knowing that we're not going to dox or properly harass her. Whether someone with BPD can do that, idk.
But once you're already outnumbered by the type of sperg that doxes people over disagreements, what's the point in sticking around?

At the end of it, one group is going to get prioritised over the other, so any pretence of equality is stupid.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Allowing BPD women access to the Internet was a mistake. There is some things that BPD women can't handle and that is interacting with others on the Internet. They can not handle the criticism and mockery that one that is a feminist with BPD will have. They have to shut down any and all free speech that makes a fool out of them. This is why you always gatekeep them the fuck out of your hobbies and community. Letting them in has been a disaster for both the Internet and the nerd community as a whole.
Last edited by RangerBoo on March 31st, 2024, 09:43, edited 1 time in total.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

RangerBoo wrote: March 31st, 2024, 09:42
Allowing BPD women access to the Internet was a mistake. There is some things that BPD women can't handle and that is interacting with others on the Internet. They can not handle the criticism and mockery that one that is a feminist with BPD will have. They have to shut down any and all free speech that makes a fool out of them. This is why you always gatekeep them the fuck out of your hobbies and community. Letting them in has been a disaster for both the Internet and the nerd community as a whole.
Making the Internet globally accessible was also a mistake.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Here is the thing about Null. Null likes to see and think of himself as Caesar from New Vegas. A idealistic and principled man who is waging a war against the corrupt and decadent West. Really though, Null is a simp warrior for the Daughters of Hecate. It has been a while since I've seen a site admin be such a simp for women. It is really pathetic.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

RangerBoo wrote: March 31st, 2024, 09:59
Here is the thing about Null. Null likes to see and think of himself as Caesar from New Vegas. A idealistic and principled man who is waging a war against the corrupt and decadent West. Really though, Null is a simp warrior for the Daughters of Hecate. It has been a while since I've seen a site admin be such a simp for women. It is really pathetic.
I've avoided Kiwifarms almost completely, but it sounds insane to be apart of.
And that's ironic considering what the Legion believes. It's actually quite scary when you see people flip to such a degree.

Thankfully, Rusty doesn't have any grand agenda behind this site.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Why the fuck would I read ANY of this??????

-Humbaba
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

an autistic woman is speaking. listen and learn.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

Giving women suffrage was a mistake.

Also, womens opinions do not matter.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

I'm afraid of AliciaDurge & co migrating in packs to own the chuds. Reading that sent alarm bells ringing.

Oldfags whine about my ironic powertrip shitposts, I'm now gonna throw my lot in with them and say: you need to gatekeep harder you simpering fags!

Forum response to AliciaDurge should be warning enough.
Last edited by orinEsque on March 31st, 2024, 11:20, edited 1 time in total.
logincrash

Post by logincrash »

Jersh's take on the White Women Question is the correct one, though.
Non-whites are envious of white women. A 10/10 Asian will never be as beautiful as a 10/10 white woman. Blacks and browns don't even come close.
The "white girls fuck dogs" line is a kike smear campaign, same with the "all white women are coalburners." "Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth" is the thinking behind those bullshit declarations. You can't build a future for the white civilization if you don't have a white race. You can't have a white race without white men and women. (((They))) are using divide and conquer tactics. And a lot of people are falling for it.
Why do you think Nick Fuentes changed his tune from "Go out, marry, and have white children" to "All women are whores and you must remain celibate?" Because his movement was gaining traction among young white men and the feds got his ass and started feeding him lines to say. The "most of white women are leaning left" thing is self-inflicted. Why the fuck would they join your political cause if all you can promise them is hatred?
You should love and protect the women of your tribe, especially if you view them as children who can't decide for themselves. Making sure your kind lives on and prospers is not slavish simpery, it's the correct thing to do.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

RangerBoo wrote: March 31st, 2024, 09:42
Allowing BPD women access to the Internet was a mistake.
PM a moderator if you'd like your account deleted, they may be able to help you out
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

@RangerBoo
Are you a woman? Because if you have a pfp with a woman, it will be assumed as much.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

orinEsque wrote: March 31st, 2024, 11:18
I'm afraid of AliciaDurge & co migrating in packs to own the chuds. Reading that sent alarm bells ringing.

Oldfags whine about my ironic powertrip shitposts, I'm now gonna throw my lot in with them and say: you need to gatekeep harder you simpering fags!

Forum response to AliciaDurge should be warning enough.
That was a super queer thread. All the "trad puritan dudes" on this forum simping hard and jockeying for position to talk to her.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Instead of getting pissy like a nigress, demanding they be unanimously respected as KWEENS, by loyal flagellants, and turning everything into a safe-space, they can engage in the banter.
Just because they are the same race as me doesn't mean they ought to be automatically trusted & respected or seen as part of my "tribe." The people I am most wary of, unfortunately, wear the same 'uniform' as me, even after factoring in the Jewish issue.
I don't like Fuentes but this hopeless simping only leads to a total breakdown. There are two extremes that need to be avoided.
Nooneatall wrote: March 31st, 2024, 11:38
That was a super queer thread. All the "trad puritan dudes" on this forum simping hard and jockeying for position to talk to her.
Scrambling to get a face full of a BPD love bomb :yuck:
Last edited by ArcaneLurker on March 31st, 2024, 11:56, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Am I supposed to unfairly hate on people that come here to talk politely with everybody because of a paranoia of a potential wave of BPD trannies coming to take the forum over?

Nah.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Anon wrote: March 31st, 2024, 11:58
Am I supposed to unfairly hate on people that come here to talk politely with everybody because of a paranoia of a potential wave of BPD trannies coming to take the forum over?

Nah.
Yes
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Nah.
Well, there should be a backlash depending on their topics which are obvious what and who they are. I am not of the mindset to become the emotional "attack" animal some might choose with vulgar attacks, rather I just reiterate the truth to them (fags, tranny's, etc.. as mental illness, Feminism's attempts to "equate" or degrade males and promote emotionalized reasoning).

I find that such a approach infuriates them more than straight vulgar attacks and will cause them to eventually put me on ignore or run off to a mod screaming and cradling themselves for the damage I did to their self image. I have seen people brought to tears in the real world when someone shattered their world view in a calm manner and it is far more effective than vulgar snipes I think.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Xenich wrote: March 31st, 2024, 12:24

Nah.
Well, there should be a backlash depending on their topics which are obvious what and who they are. I am not of the mindset to become the emotional "attack" animal some might choose with vulgar attacks, rather I just reiterate the truth to them (fags, tranny's, etc.. as mental illness, Feminism's attempts to "equate" or degrade males and promote emotionalized reasoning).

I find that such a approach infuriates them more than straight vulgar attacks and will cause them to eventually put me on ignore or run off to a mod screaming and cradling themselves for the damage I did to their self image. I have seen people brought to tears in the real world when someone shattered their world view in a calm manner and it is far more effective than vulgar snipes I think.
Well Alicia specifically got quite a lot of backlash from her first posts (including from me) but decided to explain herself and be polite to people and keep posting in the forum normally despite that. I wouldn't have the drive to keep hating and bullying people in that situation tbh
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Nooneatall wrote: March 31st, 2024, 12:00

Nah.
Yes
Any attempts at defending troonism or garnering sympathy for their plight, using words like queer, and other euphemisms for mental fuck up should be met with swift and repeated rebuke and correction until they fuck off back to reddit.
Last edited by orinEsque on March 31st, 2024, 12:33, edited 1 time in total.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Anon wrote: March 31st, 2024, 12:29

Nah.

Well Alicia specifically got quite a lot of backlash from her first posts (including from me) but decided to explain herself and be polite to people and keep posting in the forum normally despite that. I wouldn't have the drive to keep hating and bullying people in that situation tbh
Then proceeded with textbook attention whoring. :groan:
Anon

Post by Anon »

orinEsque wrote: March 31st, 2024, 12:32

I'll be bluntly honest, if a potential pedo is allowed free speech, a potential BPD tranny freak trying to disrupt the forum gets pretty low in my priority list in consequence.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

BPD is not the same as a troon, and I find it suspicious that someone would try to constantly deflect the issue to being a male-only thing.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Anon wrote: March 31st, 2024, 12:39
orinEsque wrote: March 31st, 2024, 12:32

I'll be bluntly honest, if a potential pedo is allowed free speech, a potential BPD tranny freak trying to disrupt the forum gets pretty low in my priority list in consequence.
No one takes men like aweigh seriously. Whereas a vagina with wrongthink can destroy the whole place if she reaches the right people.
Last edited by orinEsque on March 31st, 2024, 12:45, edited 3 times in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

ArcaneLurker wrote: March 31st, 2024, 12:43
BPD is not the same as a troon, and I find it suspicious that someone would try to constantly deflect the issue to being a male-only thing.
Some people typically refer to tranny supporters as troons as well
Last edited by Anon on March 31st, 2024, 12:46, edited 1 time in total.