We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The Ongoing Downfall of Kiwi Farms

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
twig
The Only Good Commie

Post by twig »

Farms can still be used to laugh at crazies (whether retard influencers or just random mentally ill nobodies), which is the site's explicit intended purpose. The Farms haven't declined. If the clique discourages Farmers from getting to know other posters, all the better for them as it compromises their personal safety to a smaller degree than it would if the site was more welcoming.

You know, less people having their real names confirmed and posted on the internet, attached to usernames they use across multiple websites along with their photos (even if they're quite decently-looking), etc.

The site's userbase is self-selecting toward people who spend hours upon hours collating scraps of personally identifiable information in order to invade the targets' privacy even further. Catfishing them over weeks or months on end and then "documenting" the encounters. Lurkers use the info Farmers post to troll the targets' social media from dozens of sockpuppet accounts. Who has the time and inclination to do any of it? People who are obsessive, disinhibited, depraved and potentially dangerous.

I question the judgement of everyone who hasn't put a firewall between their Farms presence and all other online identities they have.
Last edited by twig on April 2nd, 2024, 09:50, edited 3 times in total.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

twig wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 09:48
I question the judgement of everyone who hasn't put a firewall between their Farms presence and all other online identities they have.
Anyone who posts traceable information about themselves on the internet should not be surprised when it comes back to find them. Rookie mistake. Accidental doxxing is one thing - but purposely is just madness.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

TKVNC wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 10:07
twig wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 09:48
Anyone who posts traceable information about themselves on the internet should not be surprised when it comes back to find them. Rookie mistake. Accidental doxxing is one thing - but purposely is just madness.
I never have a problem with telling people I live deep in the Congo. I have child soldiers, 10 wives, and several slaves. It's a heart of darkness situation with me and the natives.
Rand

Post by Rand »

orinEsque wrote: March 31st, 2024, 12:31
Any attempts at defending troonism or garnering sympathy for their plight, using words like queer, and other euphemisms for mental fuck up should be met with swift and repeated rebuke and correction until they fuck off back to reddit.
Such as: "Let's go and fuck up the mentally ill queers from KiwiFarms!" ?
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Another fun story for you all. Despite the fact that many of the women of Beauty Parlor talk about hating men and any woman that is friendly to men are "Pick-Me's" there are several Discord servers of the same Beauty Parlor hags posting their nudes and having affairs' with the so called incels they claim to hate on the Farms. BPD. Not even once.
Rand

Post by Rand »

RangerBoo wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 00:01
Another fun story for you all. Despite the fact that many of the women of Beauty Parlor talk about hating men and any woman that is friendly to men are "Pick-Me's" there are several Discord servers of the same Beauty Parlor hags posting their nudes and having affairs' with the so called incels they claim to hate on the Farms. BPD. Not even once.
"Relationships" on the internet?
What kind of sick fuck...

How do you not know you're almost certainly talking to a dude or a dysgenic femoid goblin?
Last edited by Rand on April 3rd, 2024, 00:10, edited 1 time in total.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Rand wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 00:10

How do you not know you're almost certainly talking to a dude or a dysgenic femoid goblin?
Are you a virgin? Serious question :scratch:
Rand

Post by Rand »

Irenaeus wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 00:23
Rand wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 00:10

Are you a virgin? Serious question :scratch:
Wat?
Are your "conquests" only dysgenic femoid goblins and I made you feel bad?
Last edited by Rand on April 3rd, 2024, 00:29, edited 1 time in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 00:27
I dated a chick I met on WoW
:popcorn:
Did it kill your guild when people found out?
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 00:36
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 00:27
I dated a chick I met on WoW
:popcorn:
Did it kill your guild when people found out?
We weren't in the same guild, she was a disgusting casual.
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

“You wouldn’t know her, she fights in another guild”
Red7

Post by Red7 »

"im streamer" lure always works on gamer vagina
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

Red7 wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 08:02
"im streamer" lure always works on gamer vagina
Britbong is quality content.
twig
The Only Good Commie

Post by twig »

Well, dox the clique on the Farms or some splinter site then? It's only natural that they get their comeuppance.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

twig wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 12:56
Well, dox the clique on the Farms or some splinter site then? It's only natural that they get their comeuppance.
Believe me, I want too. Even have the number of the medical office where one of the BP hags husband works at. Am debating whether to contact him and let him know that his wife is cheating on him with retards on the internet and that her nudes are on the internet for all to see. However, the last thing I want is for a bunch of terminally online BPD women trying to ruin my life in order to avenge a member of their hive. These women really do at like the devils from D&D. You attack one you end up attacking all. If I do I need to be anonymous or maybe email him from a throw away email with the evidence.
Last edited by RangerBoo on April 3rd, 2024, 19:34, edited 2 times in total.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

RangerBoo wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 19:32
Believe me, I want too. Even have the number of the medical office where one of the BP hags husband works at. Am debating whether to contact him and let him know that his wife is cheating on him with retards on the internet and that her nudes are on the internet for all to see. However, the last thing I want is for a bunch of terminally online BPD women trying to ruin my life in order to avenge a member of their hive. These women really do at like the devils from D&D. You attack one you end up attacking all. If I do I need to be anonymous or maybe email him from a throw away email with the evidence.
I don't get it, aren't bpd girls supposed to be hot?
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Nammu Archag wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 19:37
RangerBoo wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 19:32

I don't get it, aren't bpd girls supposed to be hot?
BPD women are much like gay men in that with gay men twink death hits them hard and twink death usually happens in the 30's. When these BPD women got older their looks faded and they got fat. Because of this they are extremely self-conscience and hateful of any woman that is prettier than them. Part of the reason why most Western female characters are ugly today. Because they let in a bunch of used up BPD women into the industry.
Last edited by RangerBoo on April 3rd, 2024, 20:20, edited 4 times in total.
AliciaDurge

Post by AliciaDurge »

RangerBoo wrote: March 31st, 2024, 09:01
ArcaneLurker wrote: March 31st, 2024, 08:50
Atm, every BPD freak could swamp this "free speech" site and render it completely unpalatable for most of us.
Here is the thing, women can not handle being the butt of a joke or ribbed on. The thing about guys is that they always make jokes at their expense or rib on each other. That is just part of being a guy. Women, especially BPD women, can not handle that. They need constant praise and affirmation. Especially if they have BPD. Which leads to one of the problems with Kiwi Farms right now. Free speech is being restricted in order to protect the feelings of fat, BPD, coke whores who want the privilege of mocking, belittling and destroying the subjects of their ire but nobody else, especially the men, are allowed to have that same privilege. That is why the site is going to shit.
I've mostly grew up with men so I can handle being the butt of a joke because I'm used to it even though I'm a woman. This can go for every woman who grew up with men, I think.