We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

RPG Best Girl Thread

For discussing role-playing video games, you know, the ones with combat.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 19:45
Oyster Sauce wrote: March 29th, 2024, 19:42
things aren't exactly looking good for Shadowheart gamers at this point...

The half-elf, a race with a much longer lifespan than humans, is older you say?
:scratch:
An extended lifespan of other sexual partners past, present and future. :scratch:
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

we all know how she's been spending the decades
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Vergil wrote: March 29th, 2024, 19:48

An extended lifespan of other sexual partners past, present and future. :scratch:
Yes, I'm sure the woman who had her memory wiped knows all about her sexual past and isn't just taunting you.
Since you're homosexual, you wouldn't get it.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 19:49
Yes, I'm sure the woman who had her memory wiped
Her memory selectively wiped only in areas relevant to making sure her mission succeeds, the location of Shar's temple is safe and not every little detail about her life
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 19:49
and isn't just taunting you.
Ah it's all made up then (no evidence for this btw). Just taunting you even though she mentions most of these things post romance and will actively engage in those "taunts" if allowed :scratch:
In typical fashion all Rusty has to defend himself with is baseless cope :lol:
Last edited by Vergil on March 29th, 2024, 19:52, edited 1 time in total.
BobT

Post by BobT »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 19:42
BobT wrote: March 29th, 2024, 19:40
You're always on my miiiiiind...

It gets worse..
Again, not my fault if you pick cuckoldry options and receive cuckoldry.
But do any of the other characters have those exact same options / results? She's clearly written as being into such. Covering your eyes while in the cuck chair isn't going to make it go away. :scratch:
Unfortunately, Rusty...

*Set up a foursome with you, Shadowheart and the twins. Halsin present, but not the chosen. < Your action.
Halsin: "Perhaps you'd care for a little extra company?" < ALERT, ALERT, losing control!
Shart: "I won't pretend the thought hasn't crossed my mind once or twice... or more than that." < Oh, no no no....
Then if you tell Halsin to "Tame yourself!" (reject), Shadowheart disapproves (along with Halsin).. < Your action.
Unfortunately this is all out of your hands and she voices those thoughts due to his mere presence. You don't have to CHOOSE to have her want to "climb Mount Halsin". :/
Imagine Shart & Halsin's conversation back in Camp about you later on lol...
► WARNING: Rusty Zone
Unfortunately, this is the character as she is written. You can look away, but nothing is going to change that underlying personality.
Last edited by BobT on March 29th, 2024, 19:54, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

BobT wrote: March 29th, 2024, 19:52
BobT wrote: March 29th, 2024, 19:40
You're always on my miiiiiind...

It gets worse..
But do any of the other characters have those exact same options / results? She's clearly written as being into such. Covering your eyes while in the cuck chair isn't going to make it go away. :scratch:
Unfortunately, Rusty...
*Set up a foursome with you, Shadowheart and the twins. Halsin present, but not the chosen.
Halsin: "Perhaps you'd care for a little extra company?"
Shart: "I won't pretend the thought hasn't crossed my mind once or twice... or more than that."
Then if you tell Halsin to "Tame yourself!" (reject), Shadowheart disapproves..
Unfortunately this is all out of your hands and she voices those thoughts due to his mere presence. You don't have to CHOOSE to have her want to "climb Mount Halsin". :/
Unfortunately, this is the character as she is written. You can look away, but nothing is going to change that underlying personality.
You sat down into the cuck chair, demanded to be cucked, and received it.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 19:52

Unfortunately, Rusty...
*Set up a foursome with you, Shadowheart and the twins. Halsin present, but not the chosen.
Shart: "I won't pretend the thought hasn't crossed my mind once or twice... or more than that."
Rusty there's a section for you to post your let's play of BG3 already this is off topic.
viewforum.php?f=17-hq-plays
BobT

Post by BobT »

Unfortunately, Rusty...
This is more like getting a room for some passionate fun JUST with Shart, then Mt. Halsin comes barging down the door, bearing down on you and demanding to be included, and Shart being IMMEDIATELY receptive to that, regardless of what you choose. It's all out of your hands.
I couldn't bear to watch the rest of the scene but I imagine you're not the focus, considering her constant thoughts about him.

If having him JUST being around is demanding to be cucked because of her loose restraint... I'm so sorry, Rusty.
Last edited by BobT on March 29th, 2024, 20:36, edited 2 times in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

BobT wrote: March 29th, 2024, 20:21

Unfortunately, Rusty...
This is more like getting a room for some passionate fun JUST with Shart, then Mt. Halsin comes barging down the door, bearing down on you and demanding to be included, and Shart being IMMEDIATELY receptive to that, regardless of what you choose. It's all out of your hands.
I couldn't bear to watch the rest of the scene but I imagine you're not the focus, considering her constant thoughts about him.

If having him JUST being around is demanding to be cucked because of her loose restraint... I'm so sorry, Rusty.
► Show Spoiler
I didn't bring him with me so I wouldn't know.
Again, you guys cucked yourself.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Let's cut to the chase and devolve into a series of Best Girl polls for every game
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 19:33
*choose option where you like people kissing your feet*
"wow… look at how degenerate this is…"

No wonder you guys think this game is full of cuckoldry, you see the cuck option and immediately choose it.
You didn't let that argument fly for Wrathfinder neither, so tough shit, cuck.

-Humbaba
BobT

Post by BobT »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 20:22
BobT wrote: March 29th, 2024, 20:21

► Show Spoiler
I didn't bring him with me so I wouldn't know.
Again, you guys cucked yourself.
The problem is that she's up for it whether you like it or not lol. This is all behind your back until you find out at that point, just because he's there. This is ALL out of your control.
It's not that it doesn't happen if you don't choose those options, just you don't FIND OUT unless you choose them.

Otherwise with what you're saying, your wife isn't sat fantasising about other men until you ask about it. Isn't that what the this guy is doing, just looking away and pretending it isn't happening?
Better knowing, than not!
Last edited by BobT on March 29th, 2024, 20:30, edited 2 times in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

BobT wrote: March 29th, 2024, 20:27
The problem is that she's up for it whether you like it or not lol
So is that why you have to convince her to do it?
It's right in the bottom text here:
Oyster Sauce wrote: March 29th, 2024, 18:44
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 18:41
All I did was expose the people who can't read and they get angry!
BobT

Post by BobT »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 20:29
Oyster Sauce wrote: March 29th, 2024, 18:44
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 18:41
All I did was expose the people who can't read and they get angry!
If you can bear it, watch the vid in: viewtopic.php?p=78211-rusty-shackleford ... -it#p78211
She WANTS TO whether you like it or not. You actually have to convince for it NOT to happen, and even then she (and Halsin) disapproves!

Later at camp:
"It is a shame that we did not get to enjoy such an entertaining night together."
"Indeed, it seems that Rusty is quite uptight."
"Would you like to slip away and experience some nature together, my dear?"
"Oh of course. Maybe we'll get to see a waterfall, teehee!"
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

BobT wrote: March 29th, 2024, 20:34
If you can bear it, watch the vid in: viewtopic.php?p=78211-rusty-shackleford ... -it#p78211
She WANTS TO whether you like it or not. You actually have to convince for it NOT to happen, and even then she (and Halsin) disapproves!

Later at camp:
"It is a shame that we did not get to enjoy such an entertaining night together."
*choose option to cuck yourself*
*get cucked*
"wow…"
BobT

Post by BobT »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 20:38
BobT wrote: March 29th, 2024, 20:34

Later at camp:
*choose option to cuck yourself*
*get cucked*
"wow…"
As opposed to ignoring it and hoping it goes away? :scratch:
She admits she's been thinking about him all along! And I quote:
"It'd take a cold heart and cobwebbed loins to ignore him".
You have to force her to be monogamous, not the opposite. :lol:

This even has plebbit struggling lol:
"the fact that this man just casually brings it in front of everyone and aks to join in next time even though he doesn't know Tav's thoughts on that just makes this banter creepy and unwarranted to me. It also doesn't help that Shadowheart responds enthusiastically about his offer"

You have to ROLEPLAY that she's monogamous:.. :lol:
"I've convinced myself that I'm a bad person for like "forcing" Shadowheart into monogomy and wanting to roleplay her and my Tav's relationship as though Shadowheart is never interested in Halsin or anyone for that matter. "

OH MY GOD I WAS RIGHT:
"I guess ever since knowing things like how enthusiastic she is during the 5some situation with Halsin (to the point where it's just them having sex while everyone else is watching), and not caring if my Tav sleeps around, My brain keeps telling me that if I do the kind of roleplay I want, I'm not accepting her for who she is."

I'm sure if you keep looking away, it will be ok..
Maybe turn the chair to face the wall instead?
Last edited by BobT on March 29th, 2024, 20:47, edited 1 time in total.
Metalhead33

Post by Metalhead33 »

Irenaeus wrote: March 29th, 2024, 20:31
I'm learning more about BG3 companions in this thread than I hoped I ever would.
Back when I romanced Shadowbae on my first playthrough, none of the Halsin cuck stuff ever came up lol
Then again, I pretty much never interacted with Halsin (save for the questline to cleanse the Shadow-Cursed Lands), never had him in my active party, etc.
Oh, and in Act 3, he was the one who got kidnapped by Orin in my playthrouogh.
Last edited by Metalhead33 on March 29th, 2024, 20:50, edited 1 time in total.
BobT

Post by BobT »

Metalhead33 wrote: March 29th, 2024, 20:48
I'm learning more about BG3 companions in this thread than I hoped I ever would.
Back when I romanced Shadowbae on my first playthrough, none of the Halsin cuck stuff ever came up lol
Then again, I pretty much never interacted with Halsin (save for the questline to cleanse the Shadow-Cursed Lands), never had him in my active party, etc.
Yep, and that's the problem. If he's not there in your party at the time then you never find out lol. But it's still happening.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Metalhead33 wrote: March 29th, 2024, 20:48
I quit watching my brother play in the tutorial (monster ship with the squids and brains) because the whole thing was so gross and ugly. ALso, I knew Larian was gay and shit at writing since DOS 1 & 2.
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

I kneel and thank God everyday for making me gay, so ugly ass women in video games aren't bothering me :read:
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 29th, 2024, 21:03
I kneel and thank God everyday for making me gay, so ugly ass women in video games aren't bothering me :read:
Hey your preferred romance option is the other slut in this equation don't get on a high bear horse now
Anon

Post by Anon »

Yeah I really envy you, must be awesome having Gale, Wyll and Halsin as your options :goldfish:
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Gale doesn't count because he's a serial narcissist he would 100 percent say all of that and then cheat on you immediately and then try to blame you for it if caught.
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

Anon wrote: March 29th, 2024, 21:11
Yeah I really envy you, must be awesome having Gale, Wyll and Halsin as your options :goldfish:
Gale, Halsin, and Astarion

Wyll is a negro.
He gets killed on sight and forgotten about :read:
Vergil wrote: March 29th, 2024, 21:08
Hey your preferred romance option is the other slut in this equation don't get on a high bear horse now
Damn, Vergil. Envy green doesnt suit you really well :lol:

We're talking video games in general anyway
Halsin is just the best romance for me from what I'm presented.
I also romanced Gale, who is loyal. Out of the two Halsin is more of my type.

My fav romances in video games:

Ifan Ben-Mezd, Divinity Original Sin II

Iron Bull, Dragon Age: Inquisition

Anders, Dragon Age II

Ulbrig, Pathfinder WoTC

Kaidan, Mass Effect 3 (I maybe played it for like 20h)

Point being - new games, old games...doesnt matter.
If there's a romance there I have like 85% chances of having a gay romance option with a character that is exactly or close to my type.
And even if there are no male romance, I always find a male NPC or companion that is to my liking; like Lann before WoTC released Ulbrig DLC

I just have it better :smug:
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on March 29th, 2024, 21:30, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 29th, 2024, 21:30
Anon wrote: March 29th, 2024, 21:11
Gale, Halsin, and Astarion

Wyll is a negro.
He gets killed on sight and forgotten about :read:
I forgot about Astarion lol

Why not use Wylls of Toril?
Last edited by Anon on March 29th, 2024, 21:35, edited 3 times in total.