We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

How many of you are actually interested in trans women?

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Roguey wrote: March 29th, 2024, 15:47
Emphyrio wrote: March 29th, 2024, 15:27
i've never met a stereotypical "tomboy" and I'm not convinced they exist.

one of my teenage female cousins, who lives way out in the deep rural south, impressed me by grabbing a venomous snake she saw and cutting its head off faster than it takes to say. But she was not a "tomboy" and at the Confederate Ball she looked like Nicole Kidman in Cold Mountain.
It's a prepubescent aesthetic. Most grow out of it with puberty.
counterpoint

Norfleet

Post by Norfleet »

Roguey wrote: March 29th, 2024, 15:55
I have only ever asked out and been involved with biological women. I ultimately prefer people who don't have neurotic hang-ups. However if I see a nice-looking tranner I'll say "Yeah, that person looks good."
No matter how visually convincing a troon manages to make themselves, they never smell right. The nose knows.
Roguey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Roguey »

Norfleet wrote: April 11th, 2024, 18:01
No matter how visually convincing a troon manages to make themselves, they never smell right. The nose knows.
Pheromones are immutable, but women typically smell like perfume. They just have to learn how to apply it properly in the right amounts and they too will smell like perfume.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

Roguey wrote: April 11th, 2024, 21:16
Norfleet wrote: April 11th, 2024, 18:01
Pheromones are immutable, but women typically smell like perfume. They just have to learn how to apply it properly in the right amounts and they too will smell like perfume.
It's not about what women smell like. It's about what men smell like.
Norfleet

Post by Norfleet »

Roguey wrote: April 11th, 2024, 21:16
If you slather yourself in cat piss, you smell like cat piss and I find that frankly revolting anyway.