We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Reviewing video game reviewers; Doing reviews of reviews

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

@wndrbr was seething because Mack shit all over his favorite game and called the devs out for their anti-White racism
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

Vergil wrote: March 28th, 2024, 19:34
Why does he talk like that?
I think, and may God forgive me for uttering these words... He's from North-East England.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 28th, 2024, 19:08
@wndrbr was seething because Mack shit all over his favorite game and called the devs out for their anti-White racism
the accent is one thing but maybe don't swear so much if you're going to fill your video with shrill smoke detector chirps whenever you do
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

Mortismal gaming. RPG focus. 100% completion before review. Covers many lesser known titles. More facts than rant unless GFWL is involved. Good for finding games, reviews boil down to a lot of "you will like it if you like RPGs".

rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

J1M wrote: March 28th, 2024, 23:52
Mortismal gaming. RPG focus. 100% completion before review. Covers many lesser known titles. More facts than rant unless GFWL is involved. Good for finding games, reviews boil down to a lot of "you will like it if you like RPGs".

He has shit taste tho
Kowe

Post by Kowe »

Avalanche Reviews
Mainly a survival horror gamer, but he has videos on RPGs. Console-focused, however, if we don't account for Emulation.
Hauberk

Post by Hauberk »

Watching that splattercatgaming faggot made me think one of us should do that job instead (sans faggotry of course).
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Look guys, race swapping and having the character make racist comments against whites isn't woke! Its based!

https://worthitorwoke.com/alan-wake-ii/

Need to make a mod that changes her back to white, then change the dialogue where she calls someone a white asshole , to "black" and then push it out.
Last edited by Xenich on March 29th, 2024, 17:29, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Xenich wrote: March 29th, 2024, 17:26
Look guys, race swapping and having the character make racist comments against whites isn't woke! Its based!

Every "centrist" will eventually cuck out when it comes to race, every time.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 17:28

He is a cuck, that is for sure.

No backbone, and excuses it behind "just reporting the facts"

Apparently changing a main characters color (for no reason at all) and then having it make an insult about race in the game against the very race it changed from isn't simply a single woke issue, it is a game defining and established attack on white people. For him to not understand this (or to be too much of a fucking pussy that he excuses it) makes him worse than the ones doing it.

I have half a mind to go turn the character back to white, then have her go around calling every black person she sees a filthy nigger. Such a double standard.
Last edited by Xenich on March 29th, 2024, 17:38, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Pretty obvious that this review was bought. Only braindead people would trust game reviewers anyway.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 17:28

They tend to cuck out on multiple topics :Inspector:
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Need to make a mod that changes her back to white, then change the dialogue where she calls someone a white asshole , to "black" and then push it out.
Simon is a science fiction author, tech blogger and retro gaming enthusiast. He lives in the US Midwest with his two sons and wife of 26 years. Though he doesn't consider it a religion, he is unabashedly Christian. His heritage is primarily Native American and Scott/Irish. He is an outspoken libertarian (in belief, not necessarily in party) and values the principles of freedom and individual sovereignty above all else.
asf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by asf »

do you people really watch videos of other people playing games
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

Unless your review has you say "nigger" several times, then I do not trust your review.
Furin

Post by Furin »

asf wrote: April 4th, 2024, 19:23
do you people really watch videos of other people playing games
N...No what? Of course not! What kind of no-life, autistic loser would do something like that?

Alright let's see what's up next...yeah, yeah hurry up and customize your character...oh would you look at that a pronoun selector time to add this one to the list.
Last edited by Furin on April 13th, 2024, 08:55, edited 1 time in total.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

Really? The guy that defended Forspoken as being "not that bad"?

He is HARD algo chasing. He always fence sits claiming he wants to be "positive". I get it. He became a father a few years ago so he has to hustle for the moneyz.

But come on; Forspoken? That's the hill he chose to die on as an unbiased "reviewer".

EDIT:

So, I went back to that video just to get the actual quotes:

"The story is OK. Its very average. [...]The dialogue is very hit or miss. Personally, I am pretty neutral about it. I play a lot of games and this is FAR from the worst dialogue I've seen in a videogame. [...] I think its fine. But, as a result of being a NextGen game with a hefty price tag? Being 'just fine' is also potentially a problem. As a result, the story kinda varied from being, honestly, pretty good at parts, to... definitely some pretty big lows"

The DIALOGUE in Forspoken is very "hit or miss" and he is "pretty neutral about it". The story being "honestly pretty good at parts". He said this with a straight face, unironically.

Pussyfooting about how beyond bad the dialogue is, and how terrible the writing, plot and story are, just exhibits him as a classic fence sitter that doesn't want to upset the feminist brigade for not being an 'ally'.

Positives/Negatives according to this "facts based" reviewer:

+Game looks 'gorgeous'. (REALLY? With those face models and animations??)
+Parkour system was fun and getting around the open world was a 'good experience'.

-Combat isn't very compeling due to enemies being pushovers.
-Open World is empty.
-Ultra high spec requirements for PC and bad performance.

Conclusion: "Buy it on sale."

Forspoken... the game that bombed so hard it killed a studio.

If any game deserved the shit it got from reviewers is this one, and not only did this guy ended recommending it on a sale, he found the dialogue "fine" and the story has "some good parts".

That's pussy fence squatting harder than Boogie.
Last edited by Cipher on April 13th, 2024, 08:56, edited 1 time in total.
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

Like I said, good for being aware of smaller titles, not a critical reviewer.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Cipher wrote: April 13th, 2024, 08:36

Really? The guy that defended Forspoken as being "not that bad"?

He is HARD algo chasing. He always fence sits claiming he wants to be "positive". I get it. He became a father a few years ago so he has to hustle for the moneyz.

But come on; Forspoken? That's the hill he chose to die on as an unbiased "reviewer".

EDIT:

So, I went back to that video just to get the actual quotes:

"The story is OK. Its very average. [...]The dialogue is very hit or miss. Personally, I am pretty neutral about it. I play a lot of games and this is FAR from the worst dialogue I've seen in a videogame. [...] I think its fine. But, as a result of being a NextGen game with a hefty price tag? Being 'just fine' is also potentially a problem. As a result, the story kinda varied from being, honestly, pretty good at parts, to... definitely some pretty big lows"

The DIALOGUE in Forspoken is very "hit or miss" and he is "pretty neutral about it". The story being "honestly pretty good at parts". He said this with a straight face, unironically.

Pussyfooting about how beyond bad the dialogue is, and how terrible the writing, plot and story are, just exhibits him as a classic fence sitter that doesn't want to upset the feminist brigade for not being an 'ally'.

Positives/Negatives according to this "facts based" reviewer:

+Game looks 'gorgeous'. (REALLY? With those face models and animations??)
+Parkour system was fun and getting around the open world was a 'good experience'.

-Combat isn't very compeling due to enemies being pushovers.
-Open World is empty.
-Ultra high spec requirements for PC and bad performance.

Conclusion: "Buy it on sale."

Forspoken... the game that bombed so hard it killed a studio.

If any game deserved the shit it got from reviewers is this one, and not only did this guy ended recommending it on a sale, he found the dialogue "fine" and the story has "some good parts".

That's pussy fence squatting harder than Boogie.
He also hates ATOM. Hence,
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 00:15
He has shit taste tho