We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore, Maryland which crosses the Patapsco River has reportedly Collapsed

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 05:05
oooh scary warships, they'll use them to… what?
What is this, the 19th century?
Match US navy. And it isn't only warships...

Btw I remember since more than 30 years ago this ongoing talk about a chinese immobiliary bubble that would explode and leave them in an absolute economic crisis that has never happened, sorry if I'm skeptical about such talks.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 05:04
Nammu Archag wrote: March 29th, 2024, 05:00
Anon wrote: March 29th, 2024, 04:37

It's all good, I don't hate USA as you're trying to suggest lmao. In fact I'd prefer them to go back into behaving like a superpower instead of letting the chinese take over so easily. I obviously take US's values over China's.
Rusty suffers from lolbertism so he hasn't moved on from the rosetinted 2000s American perspective of geopolitics. China's bubble is going to pop for realsies this time though. Regardless of what we think, China being able to produce 200x the warships we can in a year is nothing to scoff at, and anyone who doesn't understand why isn't a serious person.
China has been in an ongoing real estate crisis since 2020.
Yeah, they recently purged their real estate caste because they were doing what the same types do in America, make housing a nightmare. This is something that I could only dream of western countries doing.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Anon wrote: March 29th, 2024, 05:03

Rusty suffers from lolbertism so he hasn't moved on from the rosetinted 2000s American perspective of geopolitics. China's bubble is going to pop for realsies this time though. Regardless of what we think, China being able to produce 200x the warships we can in a year is nothing to scoff at, and anyone who doesn't understand why isn't a serious person.
Yeah but according to Rusty China should slow down and produce 5 warships per year because it isn't fair, not that the US should go and produce 300x to outpace the chinese and show them definitely they aren't a threat that can't dream to compete.
Nammu Archag wrote: March 29th, 2024, 05:02

You should probably spend less time on gore sites and more time traveling then, much better for your health
Yeah you have a point

It has been some time since I don't visit a gore site though, after some point it's easy to conclude there's nothing more to learn from them and you're just seeing purposeless violence which I don't like.
Okay you are just trolling at this point
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Nammu Archag wrote: March 29th, 2024, 05:10

Yeah, they recently purged their real estate caste because they were doing what the same types do in America, make housing a nightmare. This is something that I could only dream of western countries doing.
Eye-roll levels of cringe.
Their second largest real estate developer was forced to liquidate earlier this year because they were almost half a trillion dollars in debt.

"i-i-it's nothing! chyna numba won!!!"
Yeah, whatever.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Anon wrote: March 29th, 2024, 05:09

Btw I remember since more than 30 years ago this ongoing talk about a chinese immobiliary bubble that would explode and leave them in an absolute economic crisis that has never happened, sorry if I'm skeptical about such talks.
Match them at what?
There's a reason NATO doesn't just invade Russia, and it's not fucking warships you tards.
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 05:11

Their second largest real estate developer was forced to liquidate earlier this year because they were almost half a trillion dollars in debt.

Yeah, whatever.
US talking about debt is funny.
Anon wrote: March 29th, 2024, 05:09

Match them at what?
There's a reason NATO doesn't just invade Russia, and it's not fucking warships you tards.
So you're saying military is pointless because nuclear weapons exist?

Okay I'm almost giving you the WaterMage treatment.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Xenich wrote: March 28th, 2024, 12:40
Rand wrote: March 27th, 2024, 18:46
Xenich wrote: March 27th, 2024, 15:39
yet this concept of Christianity (one of the few I know of that has such an ideology)
Actually not uncommon. You just don't hear about the various incarnations of the principle of reciprocity unless you go looking. You'll find it in most major traditions if you do.
Here's some of the older known ones:
Possibly the earliest affirmation of the maxim of reciprocity, reflecting the ancient Egyptian goddess Ma'at, appears in the story of "The Eloquent Peasant", which dates to the Middle Kingdom (c. 2040–1650 BCE): "Now this is the command: Do to the doer to make him do." This proverb embodies the do ut des principle.
A Late Period (c. 664–323 BCE) papyrus contains an early negative affirmation of the Golden Rule: "That which you hate to be done to you, do not do to another."
What modern based religions or regions today would you say ascribe to it?
Modern? Few, sadly.
Buddhism, maybe?
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Anon wrote: March 29th, 2024, 05:14
So you're saying military is pointless because nuclear weapons exist?
I'm saying USA and China will never, ever go to war. Ever. Not a conventional war as we understand it, anyways.
If you think otherwise you're either very stupid or very high.

Oh, and China's overall debt:GDP ratio passed USA in … 2017, I think it was?
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on March 29th, 2024, 05:22, edited 1 time in total.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Yeah, whatever.
Evergrande was using real estate speculation wealth from the 2010s and even before to fund ventures into countless other sectors, and a big chunk of their assets were in overseas properties and companies. When the Chinese gov cracked down on real estate speculation and the firms behind it, it turned out Evergrande wasn't managing its wealth as well as people might have thought, and they started defaulting en masse as the gov continued its crackdown.

Housing prices are falling now in Chinese cities unlike America, but at least we defend our caste of parasites here. Don't worry though, many of the people behind Evargrande and the other firms have moved to America and Canada in droves thanks to our superior real estate conditions.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 05:21
Oh, and China's overall debt:GDP ratio passed USA in … 2017, I think it was?
Turns out their overall debt most likely passed USA in 2023 btw.
2023's IMF global debt monitor report
https://d1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net/p ... f040c5.pdf

Most of China's debt is held by businesses due to government investment, unlike USA & eurozone where a large part of the debt is held by the government directly.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Nammu Archag wrote: March 29th, 2024, 01:27
Xenich wrote: March 28th, 2024, 12:47
Irenaeus wrote: March 28th, 2024, 12:41
Why are people discussing religion in the bridge disaster thread?
Mention of Indians (comic picture) ---> Video of religious ideals (do nothing) ----> comment about Silver vs Golden Rule as it concerns the "Do Nothing" attitude of many cultures like them.

Not religion exactly, more specifically morality of a people as it concerns their responsibility for the society around them, which circles back to the concept of how infrastructure fails or is destroyed because of the "do nothing" concept of those types of people.
I'm sure its some vague, made up duality about religion and not the fact that indians are retarded brown people with a 76 IQ. The silver rule is a bullshit western term made up by liberals
Boontaker wrote: March 29th, 2024, 02:21
What the fuck is the silver rule? Did the jews coin clip the Golden Rule somehow?
The Silver Rule is from Confucianism developed by Confucius (551–479 BCE) a Chinese philosopher, it is an eastern religion and its principal is found throughout a lot of eastern countries.
Rand wrote: March 29th, 2024, 05:16
Xenich wrote: March 28th, 2024, 12:40
Rand wrote: March 27th, 2024, 18:46

Actually not uncommon. You just don't hear about the various incarnations of the principle of reciprocity unless you go looking. You'll find it in most major traditions if you do.
Here's some of the older known ones:
Possibly the earliest affirmation of the maxim of reciprocity, reflecting the ancient Egyptian goddess Ma'at, appears in the story of "The Eloquent Peasant", which dates to the Middle Kingdom (c. 2040–1650 BCE): "Now this is the command: Do to the doer to make him do." This proverb embodies the do ut des principle.
A Late Period (c. 664–323 BCE) papyrus contains an early negative affirmation of the Golden Rule: "That which you hate to be done to you, do not do to another."
What modern based religions or regions today would you say ascribe to it?
Modern? Few, sadly.
Buddhism, maybe?
Hmm... I think Buddhism is still silver rule oriented as well. Been a while since I read on it though. I think there was a lot of similarities between them though (Confucianism, Taoism, Hinduism, Shinto, etc...) and most of them tend to take the position of as long as you didn't cause it, it isn't your concern.
Last edited by Xenich on March 29th, 2024, 12:29, edited 2 times in total.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Thinking the USA is powerful compared to Russia and China is an ice cold take. They are taking over the world while the US is barely holding on and more focused on making everyone gay then increasing their power. I wish the US was an evil colonial superpower but they are a trannypower instead.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 04:36
Anon wrote: March 29th, 2024, 04:34
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 04:33

What has china done recently that's indicative of a superpower?
Broke peace between Iran and Saudi Arabia.
USA has brokered like 300 different """peace""" deals between middle east nations that last until the next time one of them has a sandnigger moment
To which we were likely involved in causing/encouraging. I don't buy the whole "US is a broker of peace" BS, most of the wars in the last century were due to the Jewish interests and we were brought into them because of it.
Last edited by Xenich on March 29th, 2024, 12:40, edited 1 time in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Nooneatall wrote: March 29th, 2024, 12:33
Thinking the USA is powerful compared to Russia and China is an ice cold take. They are taking over the world while the US is barely holding on and more focused on making everyone gay then increasing their power. I wish the US was an evil colonial superpower but they are a trannypower instead.
Well, US is being destroyed by the same people who took over China. As for if China is still heavily influenced by them, I don't know. Its all a shell game, but the ultimate goal for them is to collapse everything, control everything and own everything, so I have no idea the level of control they have in China and Russia (though if they have control in Russia, they certainly aren't using the same tactics of societal corruption due to a lot of the things that are allowed in the US are banned in Russia, and in China to some extent).
Last edited by Xenich on March 29th, 2024, 12:40, edited 1 time in total.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Xenich wrote: March 29th, 2024, 12:37
Well, US is being destroyed by the same people who took over China. As for if China is still heavily influenced by them, I don't know. Its all a shell game, but the ultimate goal for them is too collapse everything, control everything and own everything, so I have no idea the level of control they have in China and Russia (though if they have control in Russia, they certainly aren't using the same tactics of societal corruption due to a lot of the things that are allowed in the US are banned in Russia, and in China to some extent).
Jews own and run the world, I'm my picking a side. There's no place you can go to that a jew doesn't have their hand in. My opinion is the USA is the worst because it's fully Jewish controlled but the other countries suck to.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Xenich wrote: March 29th, 2024, 12:19
Hmm... I think Buddhism is still silver rule oriented as well. Been a while since I read on it though. I think there was a lot of similarities between them though (Confucianism, Taoism, Hinduism, Shinto, etc...) and most of them tend to take the position of as long as you didn't cause it, it isn't your concern.
Well, you can find versions of the golden rule in most of the religions, surprisingly including talmudic judaism.
Not in the primitive tribal garbage like african voodooism or rastafarianism or such. Because, duh, of course not from deficient people like that.
Of course, you'll find few to none actually following the golden rule in most of them that have it. Especially that jewish one, where, of course, it's lost in a sea of selfish counterpropositions.
And I include christianity in all that as well. Catholics, orthodox, and most variations of protestantism often pay lip service to it, at best.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Nooneatall wrote: March 29th, 2024, 12:41
Xenich wrote: March 29th, 2024, 12:37
Well, US is being destroyed by the same people who took over China. As for if China is still heavily influenced by them, I don't know. Its all a shell game, but the ultimate goal for them is too collapse everything, control everything and own everything, so I have no idea the level of control they have in China and Russia (though if they have control in Russia, they certainly aren't using the same tactics of societal corruption due to a lot of the things that are allowed in the US are banned in Russia, and in China to some extent).
Jews own and run the world, I'm my picking a side. There's no place you can go to that a jew doesn't have their hand in. My opinion is the USA is the worst because it's fully Jewish controlled but the other countries suck to.
It all traces back to them via banking, positions of power, corporate influence, etc... and as you may already know, their religious doctrine makes it no secret this is their goal.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Rand wrote: March 29th, 2024, 12:41
Well, you can find versions of the golden rule in most of the religions, surprisingly including talmudic judaism.
Not in the primitive tribal garbage like african voodooism or rastafarianism or such. Because, duh, of course not from deficient people like that.
Of course, you'll find few to none actually following the golden rule in most of them that have it. Especially that jewish one, where, of course, it's lost in a sea of selfish counterpropositions.
And I include christianity in all that as well. Catholics, orthodox, and most variations of protestantism often pay lip service to it, at best.
I never noticed the golden rule in such. Talmudic Judaism views all non-jews as animals to be cheated, lied to, discarded, and eventually enslaved or exterminated. The golden rule promotes selflessness, going out of your way to help others, while the silver rule does not discourage it, it does not encourage it either. Like I said, there are subtleties between many religions that appear to promote the same as the Golden rule, but they aren't as such.

As for applying such teachings, I would say that Christianity has more than shown such an adherence to that philosophy as the US and other like countries have a long history of its "people" (not the governments) being extremely generous and selfless in their help to others (which is why it is often abused and manipulated easily with scams, false flag events, etc...) and this concept is easily seen among small town traditional communities of the past (it is why they try to spread the city trash out into small towns, to corrupt them and break them down).
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

I don't think any serious and mentally healthy person actually believes that Russia and/or China (both HIGHLY corrupt and poor btw) could ever match or replace the US in terms of global influence.

And no, neither Rusgolia nor the Communist Usurper Republic of Chinkonia are "based and trad", Russia has the single highest rate of AIDS in Europe, their women are known globally for being whores and the majority of the population is not religious. China has actively destroyed its own culture and has committed autogenocide, not to mention the fact that they're literal communists.

-Humbaba
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

https://www.popularmechanics.com/techno ... s-bridges/

Climate Change Could Wreck a Quarter of Steel Bridges in 21 Years

A growing challenge to maintenance efforts, to say the least.
By David GrossmanPublished: Oct 25, 2019 9:46 AM EST

Colorado State University
  • America has over 600,000 bridges. Steel girder bridges, among the most common, could face serious infrastructure problems thanks to man-made climate change.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Humbaba wrote: March 29th, 2024, 13:02
I don't think any serious and mentally healthy person actually believes that Russia and/or China (both HIGHLY corrupt and poor btw) could ever match or replace the US in terms of global influence.

And no, neither Rusgolia nor the Communist Usurper Republic of Chinkonia are "based and trad", Russia has the single highest rate of AIDS in Europe, their women are known globally for being whores and the majority of the population is not religious. China has actively destroyed its own culture and has committed autogenocide, not to mention the fact that they're literal communists.

-Humbaba
That is naïve. History alone shows that empires rise and fall and the thinking that one power can never replace an initial power is often the reason why that initial power eventually collapses.
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

Spain's fall was quite rapid. They had all this wealth from the new world, but wealth doesn't extend forever.

Financing wars on credit was their downfall. Eerily familiar to the america of today. We got a windfall of profit after WW2 and now we have no stored wealth remaining. All we have is credit lines and fancy financial instruments that obfuscate our debt.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Xenich wrote: March 29th, 2024, 13:39
Humbaba wrote: March 29th, 2024, 13:02

-Humbaba
That is naïve. History alone shows that empires rise and fall and the thinking that one power can never replace an initial power is often the reason why that initial power eventually collapses.
Humbaba doesn't like China nor Russia because they are Turkey historical enemies and prevented (and still prevent) the formation of a huge turkish empire.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Rusgolia and Chinkland cannot compete with the US in any relevant aspect and if you can't see that then you're hopped up on copium.

All of this vatnik bullshit is entirely predicated on the US being in an alleged decline, which isn't the case at all and no, troons at home are not an indicator of that.

-Humbaba
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Problem here is that neither China nor Russia are in a position to exploit America's waning grip on the world.

Russia is being ground down in Ukraine and will require decades to recover, even if they end up victorious. And even if we ignore that, their demographic situation is catastrophic.

China, meanwhile, has a very narrow window of opportunity to try and seize Taiwan militarily, past which all their accumulating problems - gender imbalances, aging population, housing bubble, crumbling infrastructure, declining manufacturing power, plummeting international respect - will end catching up with them and lead to the usual Chinese historical pattern.

I don't have a crystal ball, but I can't really see any major power of today having the necessary momentum to replace the US as the sole superpower. What is more likely to happen is that we will return to a pre-WW2 power structure, where these various countries attempt to carve their own (largely regional) spheres of influence.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Xenich wrote: March 29th, 2024, 12:52
I never noticed the golden rule in such. Talmudic Judaism views all non-jews as animals to be cheated, lied to, discarded, and eventually enslaved or exterminated. The golden rule promotes selflessness, going out of your way to help others, while the silver rule does not discourage it, it does not encourage it either. Like I said, there are subtleties between many religions that appear to promote the same as the Golden rule, but they aren't as such.

As for applying such teachings, I would say that Christianity has more than shown such an adherence to that philosophy as the US and other like countries have a long history of its "people" (not the governments) being extremely generous and selfless in their help to others (which is why it is often abused and manipulated easily with scams, false flag events, etc...) and this concept is easily seen among small town traditional communities of the past (it is why they try to spread the city trash out into small towns, to corrupt them and break them down).
What is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow: this is the whole Torah; the rest is the explanation; go and learn.
— Babylonian Talmud
There are more examples. Of course, this is all in ancient judaism...
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Rand wrote: March 29th, 2024, 14:51
Xenich wrote: March 29th, 2024, 12:52

What is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow: this is the whole Torah; the rest is the explanation; go and learn.
— Babylonian Talmud
There are more examples. Of course, this is all in ancient judaism...
Silver rule.

It is the "Do no harm" principal, not the Golden Rule, which is proactive in that it pushes people to do good.

There is a distinct difference between "doing no harm" (ie don't do bad) and "doing good".

An example... walking by an old lady who is slow, having difficulties crossing the street. The Golden Rule suggests you stop, and provide aid to the woman in helping her cross the street. The silver rule simply means, do not do her harm, do not do bad, ie you can walk on by because you are not the cause of her problems.

Also keep in mind that the Talmud is for Jews, as it concerns Jews in its position. Non-Jews are specifically termed as animals, beasts, and are not considered under this concept. The Bible focus is ALL people, regardless. Distinct difference.
Last edited by Xenich on March 29th, 2024, 15:05, edited 2 times in total.