We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore, Maryland which crosses the Patapsco River has reportedly Collapsed

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 02:40
Anon wrote: March 29th, 2024, 02:40
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 02:36

I don't think there was any law, it was just the cultural presumption.
A judge ruled that there would be no reason for someone to ever help another person unless they felt they were responsible for what happened.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xu_Shoulan_v._Peng_Yu
So not an IQ problem like you suggested?
I didn't suggest it was an IQ problem.
"China is the big menace against our country! We need to sanction them to avoid their sophisticated industrial, economic and intelligence warfare!"

Or

"Heh, these chinks are a bunch of dumbfucks"

Americans need to decide imo
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Anon wrote: March 29th, 2024, 03:04
Anon wrote: March 29th, 2024, 02:40

So not an IQ problem like you suggested?
"China is the big menace against our country! We need to sanction them to avoid their sophisticated industrial, economic and intelligence warfare!"

Or

An ant is stupid.
1 billion ants is a threat.
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 03:05

Or

An ant is stupid.
Having 1 billion people is useless if you can't manage them all properly. See India for example. You can't have 1 billion people and maintain cohesion and a common end if you are stupid.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

It's this one. Any threat they pose to the US is due exclusively to jews weakening our societies and sending them all our manufacturing.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

China is only does as much as it's allowed to. Boomers love to shit their pants and scream when the man of TV says the chicoms are behind everything tbut he extent of anything china does is installing backdoors into military computers so they can steal shit, boomers think they're smuggling a 5th column into the country through mexico to sabotage our infrastructure before they start dropping paratroopers into the west coast and that Biden is in on it. In reality China does a lot of meaningless posturing and minor little gay ops and if it wasn't for the fact that it is profitable for the elite to do business with them they wouldn't be able to do anything at all.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Vergil wrote: March 29th, 2024, 03:50
China is only does as much as it's allowed to. Boomers love to shit their pants and scream when the man of TV says the chicoms are behind everything tbut he extent of anything china does is installing backdoors into military computers so they can steal shit, boomers think they're smuggling a 5th column into the country through mexico to sabotage our infrastructure before they start dropping paratroopers into the west coast and that Biden is in on it. In reality China does a lot of meaningless posturing and minor little gay ops and if it wasn't for the fact that it is profitable for the elite to do business with them they wouldn't be able to do anything at all.
no idea what reality this post was written from, most boomers see russia as an existential threat and barely care about china
USA is basically the only western government not fully penetrated by chinese agents(yet).

canada had its equivalent of director of national security arrested just a few years ago for being a chinese spy
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on March 29th, 2024, 04:10, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

WhiteShark wrote: March 29th, 2024, 03:39
It's this one. Any threat they pose to the US is due exclusively to jews weakening our societies and sending them all our manufacturing.
Exactly, they saw an opportunity and a moment of weakness from their adversaries and took it to their max advantage. I'm only saying such people isn't stupid.
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 04:10
Vergil wrote: March 29th, 2024, 03:50
USA is basically the only western government not fully penetrated by chinese agents(yet).
Of course not, it's completely jew's turf already, the chinese know better to not try to fuck with them too much.
Last edited by Anon on March 29th, 2024, 04:13, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 04:10
canada had its equivalent of director of national security arrested just a few years ago for being a chinese spy
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... of-leaking
barely got any coverage for something that should have had wall-to-wall international western coverage
Following a lengthy investigation by the Royal Canadian Mounted police, Cameron Ortis – the leader of the police force’s own intelligence unit
basically their own top spy was working for china, and nobody seemed to care
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on March 29th, 2024, 04:16, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Anon wrote: March 29th, 2024, 04:11
Exactly, they saw an opportunity and a moment of weakness from their adversaries and took it to their max advantage. I'm only saying such people isn't stupid.
"moment of weakness"
funny joke

if china was 1/10th what brown third worlderists think it is, they'd be the world superpower right now.
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 04:18
"moment of weakness"
funny joke

if china was 1/10th what brown third worlderists think it is, they'd be the world superpower right now.
Well if things keep going as they are right now they are gonna become it or do you disagree with that?
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Anon wrote: March 29th, 2024, 04:24
"moment of weakness"
funny joke

Well if things keep going as they are right now they are gonna become it or do you disagree with that?
Indians are spreading faster, especially in the US + have a larger head start. My money's on them, sadly.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

"moment of weakness"
funny joke

Hate to break it to you, but CHYNA is already on the downswing. Couldn't even take a tiny island off their coast, incapable of projecting any sort of power, have near zero cultural relevance once they stopped manufacturing shitty $1 electric devices.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 29th, 2024, 04:26

"moment of weakness"
funny joke

Indians are spreading faster, especially in the US + have a larger head start. My money's on them, sadly.
Doesn't matter who it is to brown third worlderists, as long as it's not USA (all the alternatives are worse)
Anon

Post by Anon »

"moment of weakness"
funny joke

They aren't organized or smart enough for that though. India has already been divided into 2 other countries recently because they aren't capable of managing their population and their local contradictions and is still barely maintaining themselves.
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 04:26

"moment of weakness"
funny joke

Hate to break it to you, but CHYNA is already on the downswing. Couldn't even take a tiny island off their coast, incapable of projecting any sort of power, have near zero cultural relevance once they stopped manufacturing shitty $1 electric devices.
Funny joke
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 04:27

Doesn't matter who it is to brown third worlderists, as long as it's not USA (all the alternatives are worse)
I'd prefer for America to finally get their shit together, how about that? It's the world's leader and should go back as such, this behavior of pointing fingers at everybody else is kinda cringe tbh.
Last edited by Anon on March 29th, 2024, 04:34, edited 3 times in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

What has china done recently that's indicative of a superpower?
Be so inept that they released a major disease that killed millions of people? Get manipulated by USA into intentionally doing dangerous research knowing they'd get all the blame when the research leaks?
sorry to break your BRICS bubble, but brown third worlderists aren't going to lead some revolution against the evil imperialist america. Everything is just going to get worse until it all collapses.
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 04:33
Broke (or brokered?) peace between Iran and Saudi Arabia.
Last edited by Anon on March 29th, 2024, 04:36, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Anon wrote: March 29th, 2024, 04:34
Broke peace between Iran and Saudi Arabia.
USA has brokered like 300 different """peace""" deals between middle east nations that last until the next time one of them has a sandnigger moment
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 04:36

USA has brokered like 300 different """peace""" deals between middle east nations that last until the next time one of them has a sandnigger moment
It's all good, I don't hate USA as you're trying to suggest lmao. In fact I'd prefer them to go back into behaving like a superpower instead of letting the chinese take over so easily. I obviously take US's values over China's.
Last edited by Anon on March 29th, 2024, 04:38, edited 1 time in total.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Anon wrote: March 29th, 2024, 03:08

Or

An ant is stupid.
Having 1 billion people is useless if you can't manage them all properly. See India for example. You can't have 1 billion people and maintain cohesion and a common end if you are stupid.
I have some level of respect for ants because they can use their bug hivemind to create a functioning society for ants, but Indians are many steps below ants. The closest thing I could compare an Indian to is a domesticated pig I guess, they just roll around in shit and squeal about being a super power.
Anon

Post by Anon »

USA has brokered like 300 different """peace""" deals
Btw while we're at it do you have any source of that? Couldn't find any.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 02:27
Nammu Archag wrote: March 29th, 2024, 01:27
Xenich wrote: March 28th, 2024, 12:47

Mention of Indians (comic picture) ---> Video of religious ideals (do nothing) ----> comment about Silver vs Golden Rule as it concerns the "Do Nothing" attitude of many cultures like them.

Not religion exactly, more specifically morality of a people as it concerns their responsibility for the society around them, which circles back to the concept of how infrastructure fails or is destroyed because of the "do nothing" concept of those types of people.
I'm sure its some vague, made up duality about religion and not the fact that indians are retarded brown people with a 76 IQ. The silver rule is a bullshit western term made up by liberals
It's not something that only appears in low IQ areas. e.g., China is notorious for never helping when someone is in need.
China was notorious for that largely because of a few 4chan posts, which isn't the best source. From my experience and guys I know, Chinese people are generally pretty helpful, similar to other East Asians. When I was in East Asia last year I saw way more Asians helping each other out and helping myself out than I'd seen on the West Coast or Southern US nowadays.

I think it was bad during the 90s and early 2000s, with China virtually being ancapistan back then, but it has at least changed since. When decent IQ pops aren't in an economic and social arms race with themselves they typically don't fall into that behavior.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Anon wrote: March 29th, 2024, 04:46

:what:
Provide a list of every peace deal involving the middle east USA has brokered or been involved in.

ChatGPT
Creating a comprehensive list of every peace deal the United States has been involved in or brokered in the Middle East is a substantial endeavor due to the complexity and number of such agreements over decades. However, I can highlight some of the most notable and impactful peace deals and agreements in which the U.S. played a significant role:

Camp David Accords (1978): Facilitated by U.S. President Jimmy Carter, this was a landmark peace agreement between Israel and Egypt, leading to the Egypt-Israel Peace Treaty in 1979. This was the first time an Arab country recognized Israel and marked a significant step towards peace in the region.

Israel-Jordan Peace Treaty (1994): The U.S. played a role in mediating the negotiations that led to a peace agreement between Israel and Jordan, formally ending the state of war that had existed between the two countries since 1948.

Oslo Accords (1993 and 1995): Although primarily negotiated directly between Israel and the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), the U.S. played a significant supportive role in facilitating the agreements. The Oslo Accords were a milestone in Israeli-Palestinian relations, aiming to pave the way towards a two-state solution.

Wye River Memorandum (1998): The U.S. hosted negotiations at the Wye River Plantation in Maryland, which resulted in an agreement aimed at implementing the earlier Oslo Accords, with specific steps towards Palestinian self-rule.

Sharm el-Sheikh Memorandum (1999): U.S. President Bill Clinton facilitated this set of agreements between Israel and the Palestinian Authority to implement the previously agreed upon Wye River Memorandum.

Roadmap for Peace (2003): Initiated by the United States, along with the United Nations, European Union, and Russia (collectively known as the Quartet), this plan aimed at resolving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Israel-Lebanon Ceasefire Agreement (2006): Though not a peace treaty, the U.S. played a significant role in brokering a ceasefire to end the 2006 Lebanon War.

Abraham Accords (2020): A historic series of agreements facilitated by the U.S., leading to the normalization of relations between Israel and several Arab nations, including the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Sudan, and Morocco.

These agreements represent some of the key milestones in Middle Eastern peace processes that the U.S. has been involved in. There are also many other lesser-known agreements, talks, and negotiations that the U.S. has facilitated or participated in throughout the years, reflecting its ongoing involvement in the region's complex geopolitics.

User
List more.
ChatGPT
Continuing from the notable agreements previously listed, here are additional efforts and peace deals the United States has been involved in or brokered in the Middle East:

Madrid Conference (1991): The U.S. co-sponsored, with the Soviet Union, this conference aimed at reviving the peace process between Israel and its Arab neighbors, including Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and the Palestinians. It laid the groundwork for subsequent bilateral negotiations.

Israel-Syria Negotiations (1990s): The U.S. played a mediatory role in several rounds of peace talks between Israel and Syria throughout the 1990s, focusing on resolving territorial disputes over the Golan Heights, though these talks ultimately did not result in a peace treaty.

Annapolis Conference (2007): Hosted by the United States in Annapolis, Maryland, this international conference aimed at relaunching the Israeli-Palestinian peace process. It brought together representatives from over 40 countries, including key Arab states.

Direct Israeli-Palestinian Negotiations (2010): The Obama administration attempted to restart direct negotiations between Israel and the Palestinian Authority in 2010, though the talks were short-lived due to disagreements over settlement construction and borders.

Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Agreements: The U.S. has been involved, either directly or through intermediaries, in brokering several ceasefire agreements between Israel and Hamas, the Islamist political organization and militant group that controls the Gaza Strip. These efforts include ceasefires following conflicts in 2008-2009, 2012, and 2014.

Libyan-Egyptian Agreement (1977): While not directly a peace deal, the U.S. played a role in mediating a conflict between Libya and Egypt in 1977, demonstrating its broader involvement in conflict resolution in the region.

Iran Nuclear Deal (JCPOA, 2015): Although not a traditional peace agreement, the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) was a significant diplomatic achievement aimed at preventing Iran from developing nuclear weapons. The U.S., under the Obama administration, played a leading role in negotiating this agreement with Iran, alongside other P5+1 countries (China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and Germany).

Syrian Kurdish-Turkish Agreements: The U.S. has been involved in negotiating and facilitating agreements between Syrian Kurdish forces and Turkey, especially regarding the Syrian civil war and the fight against ISIS. These efforts include attempts to create safe zones and manage conflicts in northern Syria.

The United States' involvement in Middle Eastern peace processes and conflict resolution is extensive and multifaceted, covering a wide range of bilateral and multilateral negotiations. While some efforts have led to lasting peace agreements, others have been more temporary or have not achieved their intended outcomes, reflecting the complexity and enduring challenges of the region's geopolitical landscape.

User
List more.
ChatGPT
Expanding further, here are additional instances of U.S. involvement in Middle Eastern peace processes, diplomatic initiatives, and conflict resolution efforts:

Taba Talks (2001): Following the failure of the 2000 Camp David Summit, the United States played a role in facilitating discussions between Israel and the Palestinians in Taba, Egypt. These talks aimed to address the core issues of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict but were ultimately inconclusive.

Beirut Summit (2002): The U.S. was a key international player observing the outcomes of the Beirut Summit, where the Arab League endorsed the Arab Peace Initiative. This initiative proposed full normalization of relations between Arab states and Israel, in return for a full withdrawal by Israel from occupied territories and a "just settlement" of the Palestinian refugee crisis.

Geneva Initiative (2003): Although not directly brokered by the U.S., the Geneva Initiative was an informal agreement between Israeli and Palestinian politicians, activists, and intellectuals. The U.S. showed interest in these efforts as part of broader support for peace negotiations.

Israeli Disengagement from Gaza (2005): The U.S. supported and encouraged the Israeli unilateral disengagement plan, which involved the withdrawal of Israeli troops and settlers from the Gaza Strip as a step towards reducing tensions and facilitating future negotiations.

Saudi-Israeli Backchannel Negotiations: Throughout the years, the U.S. has reportedly facilitated several backchannel negotiations between Saudi Arabia and Israel, aiming to normalize relations and address mutual concerns about Iran's regional influence.

Iraqi Kurdistan Independence Referendum (2017): While the U.S. officially opposed the referendum due to concerns over regional stability, it has been involved in mediating the aftermath, helping to negotiate between the Iraqi central government and the Kurdistan Regional Government to prevent conflict.

Qatar Diplomatic Crisis (2017-2021): The U.S. played a mediating role in the diplomatic crisis that saw Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain, and Egypt impose a blockade on Qatar, accused of supporting terrorism. U.S. diplomacy was involved in efforts to resolve the crisis, which was officially ended in January 2021.

Sudan-Israel Normalization Agreement (2020): Part of the broader Abraham Accords, the U.S. facilitated the normalization of relations between Sudan and Israel, marking a significant shift in Sudan's foreign policy and contributing to its efforts to reintegrate into the international community post-dictatorship.

UAE-Yemen Peace Talks: The United States has been involved in facilitating peace talks and negotiations involving the United Arab Emirates and various parties in the Yemeni Civil War, aiming to find a political solution to the conflict.

The efforts and initiatives listed here, along with those in the previous messages, underscore the multifaceted and ongoing role of the United States in seeking to mediate and resolve conflicts in the Middle East. The effectiveness and impact of these efforts vary widely, reflecting the complex and often deeply entrenched nature of regional disputes.
Anon

Post by Anon »

A Chinese opium den wrote: March 29th, 2024, 04:44
Anon wrote: March 29th, 2024, 03:08

An ant is stupid.
I have some level of respect for ants because they can use their bug hivemind to create a functioning society for ants
That's what fascism tried to do as well, but with even better results obviously as it was using whites.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Nammu Archag wrote: March 29th, 2024, 04:50
China was notorious for that largely because of a few 4chan posts, which isn't the best source
China is notorious for it because it's true. Shit like this doesn't come from a 4chan post
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 02:36
Anon wrote: March 29th, 2024, 02:34
I've read that it was due to some sort of law there in which if you helped somebody, it'd cause a presumption of involvement and the person could sue you for reparations. So the consensus became "don't help anybody, let the authorities solve it."
I don't think there was any law, it was just the cultural presumption.
A judge ruled that there would be no reason for someone to ever help another person unless they felt they were responsible for what happened.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xu_Shoulan_v._Peng_Yu
The court decided in favor of the plaintiff and held Peng liable for damages, reasoning that despite the lack of concrete evidence, "no one would in good conscience help someone unless they felt guilty"
Anon

Post by Anon »

Nammu Archag wrote: March 29th, 2024, 04:50
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 02:27
Nammu Archag wrote: March 29th, 2024, 01:27

I'm sure its some vague, made up duality about religion and not the fact that indians are retarded brown people with a 76 IQ. The silver rule is a bullshit western term made up by liberals
It's not something that only appears in low IQ areas. e.g., China is notorious for never helping when someone is in need.
Chinese people are generally pretty helpful, similar to other East Asians.
That doesn't check out if you verify any gore site.
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 04:53
Anon wrote: March 29th, 2024, 04:46

:what:
Provide a list of every peace deal involving the middle east USA has brokered or been involved in.

ChatGPT
Creating a comprehensive list of every peace deal the United States has been involved in or brokered in the Middle East is a substantial endeavor due to the complexity and number of such agreements over decades. However, I can highlight some of the most notable and impactful peace deals and agreements in which the U.S. played a significant role:

Camp David Accords (1978): Facilitated by U.S. President Jimmy Carter, this was a landmark peace agreement between Israel and Egypt, leading to the Egypt-Israel Peace Treaty in 1979. This was the first time an Arab country recognized Israel and marked a significant step towards peace in the region.

Israel-Jordan Peace Treaty (1994): The U.S. played a role in mediating the negotiations that led to a peace agreement between Israel and Jordan, formally ending the state of war that had existed between the two countries since 1948.

Oslo Accords (1993 and 1995): Although primarily negotiated directly between Israel and the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), the U.S. played a significant supportive role in facilitating the agreements. The Oslo Accords were a milestone in Israeli-Palestinian relations, aiming to pave the way towards a two-state solution.

Wye River Memorandum (1998): The U.S. hosted negotiations at the Wye River Plantation in Maryland, which resulted in an agreement aimed at implementing the earlier Oslo Accords, with specific steps towards Palestinian self-rule.

Sharm el-Sheikh Memorandum (1999): U.S. President Bill Clinton facilitated this set of agreements between Israel and the Palestinian Authority to implement the previously agreed upon Wye River Memorandum.

Roadmap for Peace (2003): Initiated by the United States, along with the United Nations, European Union, and Russia (collectively known as the Quartet), this plan aimed at resolving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Israel-Lebanon Ceasefire Agreement (2006): Though not a peace treaty, the U.S. played a significant role in brokering a ceasefire to end the 2006 Lebanon War.

Abraham Accords (2020): A historic series of agreements facilitated by the U.S., leading to the normalization of relations between Israel and several Arab nations, including the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Sudan, and Morocco.

These agreements represent some of the key milestones in Middle Eastern peace processes that the U.S. has been involved in. There are also many other lesser-known agreements, talks, and negotiations that the U.S. has facilitated or participated in throughout the years, reflecting its ongoing involvement in the region's complex geopolitics.

User
List more.
ChatGPT
Continuing from the notable agreements previously listed, here are additional efforts and peace deals the United States has been involved in or brokered in the Middle East:

Madrid Conference (1991): The U.S. co-sponsored, with the Soviet Union, this conference aimed at reviving the peace process between Israel and its Arab neighbors, including Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and the Palestinians. It laid the groundwork for subsequent bilateral negotiations.

Israel-Syria Negotiations (1990s): The U.S. played a mediatory role in several rounds of peace talks between Israel and Syria throughout the 1990s, focusing on resolving territorial disputes over the Golan Heights, though these talks ultimately did not result in a peace treaty.

Annapolis Conference (2007): Hosted by the United States in Annapolis, Maryland, this international conference aimed at relaunching the Israeli-Palestinian peace process. It brought together representatives from over 40 countries, including key Arab states.

Direct Israeli-Palestinian Negotiations (2010): The Obama administration attempted to restart direct negotiations between Israel and the Palestinian Authority in 2010, though the talks were short-lived due to disagreements over settlement construction and borders.

Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Agreements: The U.S. has been involved, either directly or through intermediaries, in brokering several ceasefire agreements between Israel and Hamas, the Islamist political organization and militant group that controls the Gaza Strip. These efforts include ceasefires following conflicts in 2008-2009, 2012, and 2014.

Libyan-Egyptian Agreement (1977): While not directly a peace deal, the U.S. played a role in mediating a conflict between Libya and Egypt in 1977, demonstrating its broader involvement in conflict resolution in the region.

Iran Nuclear Deal (JCPOA, 2015): Although not a traditional peace agreement, the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) was a significant diplomatic achievement aimed at preventing Iran from developing nuclear weapons. The U.S., under the Obama administration, played a leading role in negotiating this agreement with Iran, alongside other P5+1 countries (China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and Germany).

Syrian Kurdish-Turkish Agreements: The U.S. has been involved in negotiating and facilitating agreements between Syrian Kurdish forces and Turkey, especially regarding the Syrian civil war and the fight against ISIS. These efforts include attempts to create safe zones and manage conflicts in northern Syria.

The United States' involvement in Middle Eastern peace processes and conflict resolution is extensive and multifaceted, covering a wide range of bilateral and multilateral negotiations. While some efforts have led to lasting peace agreements, others have been more temporary or have not achieved their intended outcomes, reflecting the complexity and enduring challenges of the region's geopolitical landscape.

User
List more.
ChatGPT
Expanding further, here are additional instances of U.S. involvement in Middle Eastern peace processes, diplomatic initiatives, and conflict resolution efforts:

Taba Talks (2001): Following the failure of the 2000 Camp David Summit, the United States played a role in facilitating discussions between Israel and the Palestinians in Taba, Egypt. These talks aimed to address the core issues of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict but were ultimately inconclusive.

Beirut Summit (2002): The U.S. was a key international player observing the outcomes of the Beirut Summit, where the Arab League endorsed the Arab Peace Initiative. This initiative proposed full normalization of relations between Arab states and Israel, in return for a full withdrawal by Israel from occupied territories and a "just settlement" of the Palestinian refugee crisis.

Geneva Initiative (2003): Although not directly brokered by the U.S., the Geneva Initiative was an informal agreement between Israeli and Palestinian politicians, activists, and intellectuals. The U.S. showed interest in these efforts as part of broader support for peace negotiations.

Israeli Disengagement from Gaza (2005): The U.S. supported and encouraged the Israeli unilateral disengagement plan, which involved the withdrawal of Israeli troops and settlers from the Gaza Strip as a step towards reducing tensions and facilitating future negotiations.

Saudi-Israeli Backchannel Negotiations: Throughout the years, the U.S. has reportedly facilitated several backchannel negotiations between Saudi Arabia and Israel, aiming to normalize relations and address mutual concerns about Iran's regional influence.

Iraqi Kurdistan Independence Referendum (2017): While the U.S. officially opposed the referendum due to concerns over regional stability, it has been involved in mediating the aftermath, helping to negotiate between the Iraqi central government and the Kurdistan Regional Government to prevent conflict.

Qatar Diplomatic Crisis (2017-2021): The U.S. played a mediating role in the diplomatic crisis that saw Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain, and Egypt impose a blockade on Qatar, accused of supporting terrorism. U.S. diplomacy was involved in efforts to resolve the crisis, which was officially ended in January 2021.

Sudan-Israel Normalization Agreement (2020): Part of the broader Abraham Accords, the U.S. facilitated the normalization of relations between Sudan and Israel, marking a significant shift in Sudan's foreign policy and contributing to its efforts to reintegrate into the international community post-dictatorship.

UAE-Yemen Peace Talks: The United States has been involved in facilitating peace talks and negotiations involving the United Arab Emirates and various parties in the Yemeni Civil War, aiming to find a political solution to the conflict.

The efforts and initiatives listed here, along with those in the previous messages, underscore the multifaceted and ongoing role of the United States in seeking to mediate and resolve conflicts in the Middle East. The effectiveness and impact of these efforts vary widely, reflecting the complex and often deeply entrenched nature of regional disputes.
Yea maybe I should try using google less and more AI.

Btw let's agree most of these are agreements with Israel involved. But alright you provided what I ask I won't dispute that.
Last edited by Anon on March 29th, 2024, 04:58, edited 1 time in total.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Anon wrote: March 29th, 2024, 04:37

It's all good, I don't hate USA as you're trying to suggest lmao. In fact I'd prefer them to go back into behaving like a superpower instead of letting the chinese take over so easily. I obviously take US's values over China's.
Rusty suffers from lolbertism so he hasn't moved on from the rosetinted 2000s American perspective of geopolitics. China's bubble is going to pop for realsies this time though. Regardless of what we think, China being able to produce 200x the warships we can in a year is nothing to scoff at, and anyone who doesn't understand why isn't a serious person.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Anon wrote: March 29th, 2024, 04:55

You should probably spend less time on gore sites and more time traveling then, much better for your health
Anon

Post by Anon »

Nammu Archag wrote: March 29th, 2024, 05:00

Rusty suffers from lolbertism so he hasn't moved on from the rosetinted 2000s American perspective of geopolitics. China's bubble is going to pop for realsies this time though. Regardless of what we think, China being able to produce 200x the warships we can in a year is nothing to scoff at, and anyone who doesn't understand why isn't a serious person.
Yeah but according to Rusty China should slow down and produce 5 warships per year because it isn't fair, not that the US should go and produce 300x to outpace the chinese and show them definitely they aren't a threat that can't dream to compete.
Nammu Archag wrote: March 29th, 2024, 05:02

You should probably spend less time on gore sites and more time traveling then, much better for your health
Yeah you have a point

It has been some time since I don't visit a gore site though, after some point it's easy to conclude there's nothing more to learn from them and you're just seeing purposeless violence which I don't like.
Last edited by Anon on March 29th, 2024, 05:04, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

China has been in an ongoing real estate crisis since 2020.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Anon wrote: March 29th, 2024, 05:03

Yeah but according to Rusty China should slow down and produce 5 warships per year because it isn't fair, not that the US should go and produce 300x to outpace the chinese and show them definitely they aren't a threat that can't dream to compete.
Nammu Archag wrote: March 29th, 2024, 05:02

Yeah you have a point

It has been some time since I don't visit a gore site though, after some point it's easy to conclude there's nothing more to learn from them and you're just seeing purposeless violence which I don't like.
oooh scary warships, they'll use them to… what?
What is this, the 19th century?