We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Gamedevs are homosexual race marxists

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
Rand

Post by Rand »

Roguey wrote: March 25th, 2024, 22:45
Rand wrote: March 25th, 2024, 22:35
Feel free to elaborate this as I have no idea what you're talking about in either game.
In the last area of D:OS there's a gay human/orc couple. In the last area of D:OS 2 there are multiple gay couples.
Ew.
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

Roguey wrote: March 25th, 2024, 22:45
Rand wrote: March 25th, 2024, 22:35
Feel free to elaborate this as I have no idea what you're talking about in either game.
In the last area of D:OS there's a gay human/orc couple. In the last area of D:OS 2 there are multiple gay couples.
Yet another reason to let the voidwoken destroy the current species. Clearly the gods were woke retards.
Element

Post by Element »

The problem is that every new generation seems to be spawning many more such people as a %
I don't know what the answer to that is, unless you simply start weeding each generation of undesirables. And who can stomach that.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Element wrote: March 26th, 2024, 21:29
The problem is that every new generation seems to be spawning many more such people as a %
I don't know what the answer to that is, unless you simply start weeding each generation of undesirables. And who can stomach that.
That would be attending to the symptoms, you have to go after the cause.
anonusername

Post by anonusername »

Element wrote: March 26th, 2024, 21:29
Probably at least half the increase is due to social pressure and opportunism. (e.g. women making their sons "girls" for twitter pointers, men becoming trannies to get access to women's prisons) The other half of the increase are a result of child molestation and fatherless households causing brain damage to children. If you restore the social fabric and shoot your local pedo the numbers will decrease very quickly.
Last edited by anonusername on March 28th, 2024, 01:58, edited 2 times in total.