We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

BG3 - found some interesting audio files

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
buttfucker 3000

BG3 - found some interesting audio files

Post by buttfucker 3000 »

Was bored an decided to dig around the game files, and ended up finding some very wholesome audio files.

These audio files aren't used in the game as far as I'm aware. Maybe the devs at one point planned on the sex playing an even more prominent role in the game, if you can believe that.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on March 24th, 2024, 17:30, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: embed video, don't know if OP intended to link rather than embed?
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

buttfucker 3000 wrote: March 24th, 2024, 17:23

Was bored an decided to dig around the game files, and ended up finding some very wholesome audio files.

These audio files aren't used in the game as far as I'm aware. Maybe the devs at one point planned on the sex playing an even more prominent role in the game, if you can believe that.
Maybe I'm wrong, but aren't these the sound files for the female Ogre that's in the barn having sex with the Bugbear?
buttfucker 3000

TKVNC wrote: March 24th, 2024, 17:39

Maybe I'm wrong, but aren't these the sound files for the female Ogre that's in the barn having sex with the Bugbear?
I just looked up the scene and it sounds nothing like these. But maybe the files were used at some point and then changed to what we have now?
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

And here I was told that I'm supposed to respect voice artists' 'art'.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

This is actually from the Karlach rape scene, thanks
buttfucker 3000

I've also uncovered what appears to be blowjob and cum spurt sounds. No i am not joking.

There are 74,000+ audio files in the game, and I've maybe gone through only a couple thousand. At this point, i wouldn't be surprised if i found an audio file of Karlach giving you ASMR jerk off instructions
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

buttfucker 3000 wrote: March 24th, 2024, 20:05
I've also uncovered what appears to be blowjob and cum spurt sounds. No i am not joking.

There are 74,000+ audio files in the game, and I've maybe gone through only a couple thousand. At this point, i wouldn't be surprised if i found an audio file of Karlach giving you ASMR jerk off instructions
Whats compelling you to listen to every audio file in the game?
buttfucker 3000

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 24th, 2024, 20:36

I was originally looking for Bane's voice line that plays when Gortash transforms into him, but when digging i found stuff like this and now I'm just curious. I am also incredibly autistic.
Anon

Post by Anon »

buttfucker 3000 wrote: March 24th, 2024, 20:50
Oyster Sauce wrote: March 24th, 2024, 20:36

I am also incredibly autistic.
You've found your place then.