We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Waterworld was pretty good

Movies? TV shows? Books? Comics? Music? It goes here.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Emphyrio wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 16:51
Acrux wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 16:44
This is true, and is to be expected of something by David "Rabid Athiest Jew" Brin.
oh is he? guess i can skip reading sundiver
The amount of social engineering that exists is so vast and so coordinated that once you recognize it, it is blatantly obvious. If society as a whole could see what they are doing at this level, the ticker would be pushed to 110 countries (or more) and they would be shipping them all back to Israel.
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 14:21
So was The Postman. I don't know why there was a hit ordered on Costner's movies, but they weren't anywhere near terrible.
Had to knock him down a peg for not listening to Spielberg about the open water production.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

Waterworld had a bunch of production problems and an overinflated budget, all while Costner was acting like a diva on set. He also starred as a leading man in a lengthy string of big and highly marketed films, so I guess the kwan audience got tired of seeing him. The movie journalists/reviewers have smelled blood in the water and decided to dogpile on the film.

Kinda similar situation with the Days Gone. The media and the gamers decided to collectively ignore it because it was another sony open world zombie game where you hide in the bushes and clear bandit outposts, but years later i constantly see those 'Days Gone is actually a hidden gem!' posts popping out here and there.
Last edited by wndrbr on March 24th, 2024, 02:30, edited 1 time in total.