We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Documenting Kwanzians losing their collective minds over astronomical phenomena

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

I wonder if they're hyping all these disasters so women believe its the end of days and christian zionists enlist to die for israel.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

maidenhaver wrote: April 6th, 2024, 01:30
I wonder if they're hyping all these disasters so women believe its the end of days and christian zionists enlist to die for israel.
It's the end, but signing up to die for Israel is the Mark of the Beast.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

Every day a psyop. Are you tired yet?
Norfleet

Post by Norfleet »

Irenaeus wrote: April 5th, 2024, 02:49
Wtf, they changed the name of the Greenwich time zone?
Apparently it's because Britlandia embraced science denial and thinks they can change the amount of daylight by fiddling with clocks, thus, GMT is no longer stable.
asf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by asf »

i hear local shamans are mystified by the sudden rise of blindness cases in texas
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Norfleet wrote: April 9th, 2024, 03:07
Irenaeus wrote: April 5th, 2024, 02:49
Wtf, they changed the name of the Greenwich time zone?
Apparently it's because Britlandia embraced science denial and thinks they can change the amount of daylight by fiddling with clocks, thus, GMT is no longer stable.
Rather hate time zones altogether tbh. There's no good argument for them, it's not like they actually standardize anything.

If you play Witcher 1 you'll notice the sun comes up at about 4:30AM. You might think that's just an odd quirk of the gameworld, but no, that's about when the sun starts coming up in Poland in the summer.
Coincidentally, it's just past 4:30AM while posting this and not too far from the summer solstice. Completely dark outside, and will continue to be so for about another 3 hours.
Norfleet

Post by Norfleet »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 9th, 2024, 08:37
Rather hate time zones altogether tbh. There's no good argument for them, it's not like they actually standardize anything.
And they're incredibly annoying when trying to determine what time something is supposed to happen and NOBODY CAN AGREE WHAT TIME IT IS, even in the same alleged time zone.

This is why I now refuse to use anything but UTC for everything. The servers all run on UTC, so UTC it is.
Last edited by Norfleet on April 9th, 2024, 08:55, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Norfleet wrote: April 9th, 2024, 08:54
This is why I now refuse to use anything but UTC for everything. The servers all run on UTC, so UTC it is.
Unless I'm absolutely required, I do everything in UTC too. I don't care what timezone is used as long as we all pick one and stick to it.