We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Pop Culture Atheism vs God

Surely this will be a civilized forum
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

WaterMage wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 19:44
Kalarion wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 04:56
Brother, you have clearly not read enough @WaterMage posts.
You are so butthurt about my posts that keep mentioning them months later interacting me in many urrelated topics.

Anyway, not agreeing or disagreeing, but since I was brought to this discussion, a meme :

This feels like it was made by a reddit aethiest who edited a meme made by an antisemetic pagan telegram channel and took out all of the good points of pagan rome and replaced it with "uhh they heckin respectarinoed the arabs and were like totally sex positive!"
Red7

Post by Red7 »

TKVNC wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 20:14
Red7 wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 20:07
ancient human civilisations lasted many thousands years, altho those could be earlier human breeds with higher iq
nuke wars between aliens were quite common back in the day
Compelling argument, except ancient civilisations didn't create the Skyrim or it's mods that you goon to.
ancient civlisations had advanced robotics and cyberwaifus that would make gaming obsolete
Red7

Post by Red7 »

OnTilt wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 20:47
TKVNC wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 20:14
Red7 wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 20:07
ancient human civilisations lasted many thousands years, altho those could be earlier human breeds with higher iq
nuke wars between aliens were quite common back in the day
Compelling argument, except ancient civilisations didn't create the Skyrim or it's mods that you goon to.
I've been here long enough to know that when @Red7 makes 3 consecutive post of incoherent ramblings that means the thread is over. Anything after that should be considered a necro.
u r self declared christian ergo u lack ability of even basic common sense, not to mention abstract ideas like logic or math. how the fuck would u even know what coherence is.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Adeptus wrote: March 21st, 2024, 14:54
Second. We are not talking about only killing, but eternal torment. If God offer me to go to Heaven, but other people would go to Hell, I would consider more moral thing to reject Heaven and go to Hell. No matter what those people do, senteincing someone to eternal tortures is worse, so I would rather spend eternity with them, than God.
what if they were male feminists tho
or vergils
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

I wonder if the reason heaven and hell mattered so much to people was because they only expected to live 30-50 years and they needed to know it was all going to be ok. I'm 35, and I hardly give a shit. How do you maintain the "faith of a child" when you haven't died in battle at 23, leaving four children behind?
Cedric

Post by Cedric »

OP I think you took the wrong exit, you're looking for r/atheism