We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Vergil discusses his closet homosexuality

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

AliciaDurge wrote: March 21st, 2024, 17:51
ArcaneLurker wrote: March 21st, 2024, 17:14
@AliciaDurge
Which character in BG3 do you most relate to? :Inspector:
Let's say the answer is too personal, so I won't answer.
Is it Lucretious?
Anon

Post by Anon »

ArcaneLurker wrote: March 21st, 2024, 17:58
AliciaDurge wrote: March 21st, 2024, 17:51
Let's say the answer is too personal, so I won't answer.
A bit late for that, don't you think?
She answered indirectly. Just think which origin character her post relates to mostly.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Anon wrote: March 21st, 2024, 18:03
She answered indirectly. Just think which origin character her post relates to mostly.
:shock: I want her to WRITE it. :lol:
Last edited by ArcaneLurker on March 21st, 2024, 18:05, edited 1 time in total.
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 21st, 2024, 14:37
Dead wrote: March 20th, 2024, 21:27
sodomy is not okay either
Nobody forces you to participate in it :read:
Yet...

Give the alphabet crowd a few more years.
Ligrev

Post by Ligrev »

So this forum has become a meet up place for butch dykes and femme fags to hook up? Like the joojoo people do in Isntreal? :scratch:

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna44382776

https://news.yahoo.com/theres-now-jewis ... 00095.html

Rusty curing homosexuality and doing the Lord's work? :scratch:
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

aweigh wrote: March 21st, 2024, 16:06
1. rich history in the genre. sci fi-fantasy and beauty go together naturally. There is a very rich history of this in genre work, from Conan to Lara Croft to the chainmail bikini to Slave Leia. Don't pretend Stellar Blade is somehow "special" or different.

2. hipocrisy. if you're against stellar blade then you're against slave leia, which is ridiculous and exposes bias.

3. bigotry. only reason you're against stellar blade is because it's an asian video game. the same anti-beauty energy is not present when it's a far more degenerate and despicable Western game showing skin, PRECISELY because the Western game does it in an ugly way. It's the exact same reaction SJWs have.

4. she's ugly. That's fine, because it's the idea that's important. Have pleasant-to-look-at characters in a video game. Stellar Blade existing means there's a bigger chance one YOU find pleasant-to-look at comes along. This makes people happy because beauty is happiness. It's the light against the darkness of the ugly manjaw. It is literally good versus evil. This MUST be achieved, it is literally the single most important thing for the future of the video game industry, unironically. The worship of ugliness must be defeated.

5. it's harmful. it's not harmful because no one is being harmed, unlike real women who expose their skin in the real world in order to sell their products. I have yet to see a single Stellar Blade-hater make a thread on why he HATES Sydney Sweeney and her tits. Makes you think.

6. It's fiction. It doesn't exist. This leads to->

7. There's no sex or nudity in the game. However people still want to cancel the game whereas other Western crap like Baldur's Gate 3 have full-on 69'ing, actual sex scenes, muff diving, cleveland steamers, the works. Along with obvious full frontal male and female nudity. This circles back to (3), the reason they want to cancel this and not BG3 is because BG3 is ugly, whereas Stellar Blade combats ugliness.

8. idk i'll think of something else later. In the meantime here's the seed of Stellar Blade's labor already bearing fruit, the darkness is already beginning to recoil:
Not sure how many times I have to rehash this since a thread already existed, but Princess Leia here is a slave of a literal mafia monster, so her outfit fits the narrative and what is going on, and is only present for a sliver of the story. In the slash em up game you, a supposed warrior, is dressed in skinsuits and bikinis fighting hordes of enemies with her tits and ass out for the ENTIRE duration of the game, and oh yeah that girl isn't some character it is YOU.

I don't have a problem with a game having a strip club in a seedy part of town where it makes sense, but a cyber warrior having flopping extremities and skimpy suits for no reason other than to get perverts to buy the product? How can you even compare that to Star Wars, shame on you. Narrative =/= constant stimulation. Besides, females being badass warriors is retarded and masculine so you are defending wokeshit either way.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Metalhead33 wrote: March 21st, 2024, 07:13

Yes, I'm picking sides.
Name one Asian that looks anything like this IRL. I have met thousands and been to East Asia, and I have never seen anyone that looks like this. Stop falling for this shit
Anon

Post by Anon »

Nammu Archag wrote: March 21st, 2024, 19:26
Metalhead33 wrote: March 21st, 2024, 07:13

Yes, I'm picking sides.
Name one Asian that looks anything like this IRL. I have met thousands and been to East Asia, and I have never seen anyone that looks like this. Stop falling for this shit
Those that look remotely like this have white admixture.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Posted for no reason in particular since this is apparently MY thread now
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

Nammu Archag wrote: March 21st, 2024, 19:23
1. rich history in the genre. sci fi-fantasy and beauty go together naturally. There is a very rich history of this in genre work, from Conan to Lara Croft to the chainmail bikini to Slave Leia. Don't pretend Stellar Blade is somehow "special" or different.

2. hipocrisy. if you're against stellar blade then you're against slave leia, which is ridiculous and exposes bias.

3. bigotry. only reason you're against stellar blade is because it's an asian video game. the same anti-beauty energy is not present when it's a far more degenerate and despicable Western game showing skin, PRECISELY because the Western game does it in an ugly way. It's the exact same reaction SJWs have.

4. she's ugly. That's fine, because it's the idea that's important. Have pleasant-to-look-at characters in a video game. Stellar Blade existing means there's a bigger chance one YOU find pleasant-to-look at comes along. This makes people happy because beauty is happiness. It's the light against the darkness of the ugly manjaw. It is literally good versus evil. This MUST be achieved, it is literally the single most important thing for the future of the video game industry, unironically. The worship of ugliness must be defeated.

5. it's harmful. it's not harmful because no one is being harmed, unlike real women who expose their skin in the real world in order to sell their products. I have yet to see a single Stellar Blade-hater make a thread on why he HATES Sydney Sweeney and her tits. Makes you think.

7. There's no sex or nudity in the game. However people still want to cancel the game whereas other Western crap like Baldur's Gate 3 have full-on 69'ing, actual sex scenes, muff diving, cleveland steamers, the works. Along with obvious full frontal male and female nudity. This circles back to (3), the reason they want to cancel this and not BG3 is because BG3 is ugly, whereas Stellar Blade combats ugliness.

8. idk i'll think of something else later. In the meantime here's the seed of Stellar Blade's labor already bearing fruit, the darkness is already beginning to recoil:
Not sure how many times I have to rehash this since a thread already existed, but Princess Leia here is a slave of a literal mafia monster, so her outfit fits the narrative and what is going on, and is only present for a sliver of the story. In the slash em up game you, a supposed warrior, is dressed in skinsuits and bikinis fighting hordes of enemies with her tits and ass out for the ENTIRE duration of the game, and oh yeah that girl isn't some character it is YOU.

I don't have a problem with a game having a strip club in a seedy part of town where it makes sense, but a cyber warrior having flopping extremities and skimpy suits for no reason other than to get perverts to buy the product? How can you even compare that to Star Wars, shame on you. Narrative =/= constant stimulation. Besides, females being badass warriors is retarded and masculine so you are defending wokeshit either way.
You forget that "fantasy" doesn't have to adhere to the rules of reality or what is logical. It is understandable why characters such as Red Sonja exist, because it is appealing for men and made to be appealing for men. Just because something is exaggerated doesn't mean it's bad. Also, female MMA fighters aren't decked in heavy armor, because it actually makes it harder to fight. You actually want to be wearing as little as possible in a combat scenario, otherwise your mobility suffers.

Ironically, women would not defend their "admiration" for sexualized male characters with six pack abs and chiselled jaws. They don't care when men call them out on their hypocrisy, but they would screech whenever they see a woman in a bikini in a video game.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

KnightoftheWind wrote: March 21st, 2024, 19:40

Intriguing argument, I will think on this.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

You forget that "fantasy" doesn't have to adhere to the rules of reality or what is logical. It is understandable why characters such as Red Sonja exist, because it is appealing for men and made to be appealing for men. Just because something is exaggerated doesn't mean it's bad. Also, female MMA fighters aren't decked in heavy armor, because it actually makes it harder to fight. You actually want to be wearing as little as possible in a combat scenario, otherwise your mobility suffers.

Ironically, women would not defend their "admiration" for sexualized male characters with six pack abs and chiselled jaws. They don't care when men call them out on their hypocrisy, but they would screech whenever they see a woman in a bikini in a video game.
MMA fighters still don't wear relatively skimpy clothing (or at least they have bodies that reflect their occupation and prevent the outfits from appearing that way)

This is also in modern America, which is way laxer than even east asian countries in dress values. Worth noting as well that basic armor isn't really that heavy.

Compare that to Stellar Blade protag whose outfits don't make any sense beyond coombait, and a bunch of her outfits would probably even prohibit mobility.

I don't have a huge problem with Amazonians as long as they fit their setting, and I think they are exaggerated but not overly so, but stellar bitch is not some hardcore barbarian regardless. She's from the weakest race of females in a post-industrial society, it's the most extreme exaggeration possible.

I mean let's be real, do we really think the Koreans making this game made her and her design because it fitted the world/setting or to be based or any other reason like that? Or did they say "lets put a sexy babe in here because she's hot and sex sales"? It's not that complicated, and if people were more honest that they are just perverts who also like slash em ups gameplay loop, that would be more respectable than denigrating other franchises to justify it.
Last edited by Nammu Archag on March 21st, 2024, 20:03, edited 2 times in total.
KnightoftheWind

Nammu Archag wrote: March 21st, 2024, 20:01

MMA fighters still don't wear relatively skimpy clothing (or at least they have bodies that reflect their occupation and prevent the outfits from appearing that way)

This is also in modern America, which is way laxer than even east asian countries in dress values. Worth noting as well that basic armor isn't really that heavy.

Compare that to Stellar Blade protag whose outfits don't make any sense beyond coombait, and a bunch of her outfits would probably even prohibit mobility.

I don't have a huge problem with Amazonians as long as they fit their setting, and I think they are exaggerated but not overly so, but stellar bitch is not some hardcore barbarian regardless. She's from the weakest race of females in a post-industrial society, it's the most extreme exaggeration possible.

I mean let's be real, do we really think the Koreans making this game made her and her design because it fitted the world/setting or to be based or any other reason like that? Or did they say "lets put a sexy babe in here because she's hot and sex sales"? It's not that complicated, and if people were more honest that they are just perverts who also like slash em ups gameplay loop, that would be more respectable than denigrating other franchises to justify it.
This is starting to look extremely gay. Look, if you're a normal, hot blooded man than the protagonist of Stellar Blade should be appealing to you. I don't care if she's loosely based on a Korean model, or is made by a Korean developer, she looks very attractive and there is nothing wrong with admitting it to yourself. Why the ceaseless mental gymnastics over something that should be acceptable and understandable by anyone that isn't a faggot or a woman?. "Ugh, it's coomer bait!". "Ugh, she's Asian!". Maybe that would apply to Stellar Blade, but you seem to be generalizing it to all attractive female characters in general, which is ridiculous. It's a shame that normal men feel the need to be ashamed of their natural affinity for women.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

average midwestern white woman
gook considered the most attractive female gook alive
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

KnightoftheWind wrote: March 21st, 2024, 20:15

This is starting to look extremely gay. Look, if you're a normal, hot blooded man than the protagonist of Stellar Blade should be appealing to you. I don't care if she's loosely based on a Korean model, or is made by a Korean developer, she looks very attractive and there is nothing wrong with admitting it to yourself. Why the ceaseless mental gymnastics over something that should be acceptable and understandable by anyone that isn't a faggot or a woman?. "Ugh, it's coomer bait!". "Ugh, she's Asian!". Maybe that would apply to Stellar Blade, but you seem to be generalizing it to all attractive female characters in general, which is ridiculous. It's a shame that normal men feel the need to be ashamed of their natural affinity for women.
lol you got me, i wondered wtf happened to vergil :groan:
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

oh fuck im gonna fuckin- ooohjhjhh fuuuuck im coooooooming I need to coooooooom always
:scratch:
KnightoftheWind

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 21st, 2024, 20:32
When men say they like "asian women", they tend to mean the most attractive of the bunch, i.e models or celebrities. Nobody is looking at your average 5/10 asian woman on the street and preferring that over the white equivilent. Believe it or not, you tend to see more unattractive white women than attractive ones, especially if they're overweight and tattooed to oblivion, which their Asian equivalents tend not to be funny enough.

Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

I would bang the girl in a hypothetical situation, not sure how that relates to disliking coomerbait games. I can sleep with women without wanting to watch porn or see it degrade video games just for troons and coomers. Just go watch Jew or Jap porn if you really care about the whole hot-blooded man thing, it'll save you at least $70 and you won't have to keep outing yourself as a degenerate.
KnightoftheWind

Vergil wrote: March 21st, 2024, 20:38
oh fuck im gonna fuckin- ooohjhjhh fuuuuck im coooooooming I need to coooooooom always
Pure copium.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

KnightoftheWind wrote: March 21st, 2024, 20:44
Vergil wrote: March 21st, 2024, 20:38
Listen I cannot play a game unless there's half naked whores for me to goon to while I play I NEED to coom 24/7
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

KnightoftheWind wrote: March 21st, 2024, 20:43
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 21st, 2024, 20:32
When men say they like "asian women", they tend to mean the most attractive of the bunch, i.e models or celebrities. Nobody is looking at your average 5/10 asian woman on the street and preferring that over the white equivilent. Believe it or not, you tend to see more unattractive white women than attractive ones, especially if they're overweight and tattooed to oblivion, which their Asian equivalents tend not to be funny enough.

The average white dude who dates an asian is dating a Filipino tier pagpag eating monkey, not girls that look like your favorite jav stars (who are still sluts!)
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

OnTilt wrote: March 21st, 2024, 18:22
Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 21st, 2024, 14:37
Dead wrote: March 20th, 2024, 21:27
sodomy is not okay either
Nobody forces you to participate in it :read:
Yet...

Give the alphabet crowd a few more years.
Should that happen, that list of guys I like should come in handy :smug:
This is a joke of course, some retards here will take it seriously
KnightoftheWind

So according to the crypto-fags on RPGHQ, any normal men who can appreciate female beauty, especially in video games, MUST be hardline coomers. Boy the line between /ourguys/ and far-leftists are blurrier than I thought.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

KnightoftheWind wrote: March 21st, 2024, 21:26
So according to the crypto-fags on RPGHQ, any normal men who can appreciate female beauty, especially in video games, MUST be hardline coomers. Boy the line between /ourguys/ and far-leftists are blurrier than I thought.
Why can't you appreciate female beauty (lol) in literally any other way lmao
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

So according to the people with real principles on RPGHQ, any normal man who has to have whores with their tits and asses hanging out in every piece of media they must consome, MUST be hardline coomers.
FTFY
KnightoftheWind

Nammu Archag wrote: March 21st, 2024, 21:28
Why can't you appreciate female beauty (lol) in literally any other way lmao
What does that mean?. I can't appreciate it in a video game?, I'm supposed to recoil in fear like some autist at the sight of breasts, cleavage or a slim figure?. Oh yeah, we're above our natural feelings and inborn desire for affection, anyone who cares about those things MUST be a coomjak!. The only thing you're revealing is your childish mentality and own insecurities. I might as well be speaking to someone like Doug Walker behind the screen.
Anon

Post by Anon »

As of now I see 2 groups of people here

1- whoring addicts defending whores

2- conservatives defending conservatism

I mean dude play your whoring game in peace, nobody will truly care, but don't try to defend it too hard it doesnt look good
Last edited by Anon on March 21st, 2024, 21:34, edited 1 time in total.
KnightoftheWind

Anon wrote: March 21st, 2024, 21:33

1- female beauty appreciators

2- closeted-faggots and/or neocon boomers
FTFY.
Anon

Post by Anon »

KnightoftheWind wrote: March 21st, 2024, 21:36
Anon wrote: March 21st, 2024, 21:33

1- female beauty appreciators

2- closeted-faggots and/or neocon boomers
FTFY.
I'm not even closeted (in the regard that I say wouldn't play these games of course), I play these coomer games occasionally because it's fun sometimes, but I won't defend them because it's stupid and lame AF.

I do think everybody is a sinner, but knowing to closet your sins and recognize them as wrong is also something positive.
Last edited by Anon on March 21st, 2024, 21:41, edited 2 times in total.