We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Vergil discusses his closet homosexuality

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
Vergil

Vergil discusses his closet homosexuality

Post by Vergil »

Uh the mod is cool or something

@AliciaDurge what's your favorite color? What was the first RPG you ever played?

EDIT: The moderators on RPGHQ.org are gay simps
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on March 20th, 2024, 20:23, edited 3 times in total.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Anon wrote: March 20th, 2024, 00:46
Janny work has started
It has also ended. The rest was still tangentially related to the mod.

Edit: ok that's actually not true towards the end; guess I have some more stuff to move.
Last edited by WhiteShark on March 20th, 2024, 00:48, edited 1 time in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

I hope the jannies at least got feet pics or some sort of compensation for this swift simpery.

Also unless you're planning on quarantining the dyke just remove this thread goofy ass nigga.
Last edited by Vergil on March 20th, 2024, 00:47, edited 1 time in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

U NO RIKE GRORIUS MODDU? DING DONG BANNU

END OF RINE

___________________________ <-RINE END HERE
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

WhiteShark wrote: March 20th, 2024, 00:48
I wouldn't dare mess with your thread @Vergil.
Is that orin's official orders?
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Is it less than 1h since that leftie made a thread before moderation was necessary... ?

I would like to commend everyone for their amazing restraint! :)
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Kind of wild how long things were fine for but the moment the modtranny got upset action was immediately taken :scratch:
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Vergil wrote: March 20th, 2024, 00:53
Kind of wild how long things were fine for but the moment the modtranny got upset action was immediately taken :scratch:
@WhiteShark being called out, going to have to answer these allegations.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

I started because you had switched into intentional 'shit up the thread' mode. The discussion was over anyway. The noobie had started just talking about what characters she finds hot. Wrong thread for that.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

My bad: custodial engineer.

:headbang:
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

WhiteShark wrote: March 20th, 2024, 00:56
I started because you had switched into intentional 'shit up the thread' mode. The discussion was over anyway. The noobie had started just talking about what characters she finds hot. Wrong thread for that.
Soles must have been real nice for this one. I respect the hustle bro you gotta get yours no hard feelings cuz.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Vergil wrote: March 20th, 2024, 00:59
Soles must have been real nice for this one. I respect the hustle bro you gotta get yours no hard feelings cuz.
I'm not sure you understand the concept: jannies do it for free.
Last edited by orinEsque on March 20th, 2024, 01:11, edited 1 time in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

orinEsque wrote: March 20th, 2024, 01:10
Vergil wrote: March 20th, 2024, 00:59

I'm not sure you understand the concept: jannies do it for free.
You shouldn't set the MSRP of those charlies so low babe you're gonna crash the market.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

New thread about a "female" poster and the first post is Vergil asking about "her" favorite color. I have no choice but to invoke "reported for violating Rule 7". Sorry, Verg, you're gone now.
AliciaDurge

Post by AliciaDurge »

Vergil wrote: March 20th, 2024, 00:43
Uh the mod is cool or something

@AliciaDurge what's your favorite color? What was the first RPG you ever played?
Dark green, red, black and silver. Pathfinder.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

How big is your penis?
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

So I've already assessed that your mental issues are bad by being a leftie, but let's see if you have the combo going: are you a feminist, as well?
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

The_Mask wrote: March 20th, 2024, 03:13
So I've already assessed that your mental issues are bad by being a leftie, but let's see if you have the combo going: are you a feminist, as well?
You can be a leftie but not a feminist?
AliciaDurge

Post by AliciaDurge »

I'm not, I think feminism has taken things way too far for women's right. I'm all about equal human rights, not one gender supremacy. The first wave of feminism was great, giving women the same opportunities and rights that men have/had. But beyond that, it's just female supremacy stuff.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

ArcaneLurker wrote: March 20th, 2024, 03:33
If you're a leftie you are at least very likely to be a feminist in the suffragette/classical sense of things...

Sort of what the zoomer girl said above, except for smarter ones it doesn't extend to lgbtq
Last edited by orinEsque on March 20th, 2024, 13:33, edited 2 times in total.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Good start.
AliciaDurge wrote: March 20th, 2024, 13:20
I'm all about equal human rights
We can work on that.
orinEsque wrote: March 20th, 2024, 13:26
If you're a leftie you are very likely to be a feminist in the suffragette/classical sense of things...

Sort of what the zoomer girl said above, except it doesn't extend to lgbtq
Well, it is in your self-interest to not become property I suppose...
Last edited by ArcaneLurker on March 20th, 2024, 13:34, edited 3 times in total.
AliciaDurge

Post by AliciaDurge »

If you're a leftie you are at least very likely to be a feminist in the suffragette/classical sense of things...

Sort of what the zoomer girl said above, except for smarter ones it doesn't extend to lgbtq
Well, as a queer person I'm for lgbtq rights. But those rights gotta be equal, not some special treatment and supremacy stuff. My motto is live and let live. I don't care if someone is straight or queer as long I get along well with the person.
asf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by asf »

As a non queer person I am for hanging all faggots and similar from lampposts.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Lesbianism isn't real its like when an animal engages in homosexual activity they don't have the mental capacity to be actively and intellectually homosexuals. Women are just silly.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

AliciaDurge wrote: March 20th, 2024, 14:31

Well, as a queer person I'm for lgbtq rights. But those rights gotta be equal, not some special treatment and supremacy stuff. My motto is live and let live. I don't care if someone is straight or queer as long I get along well with the person.
Just by focusing on them as a category makes them not equal and promotes special treatment.

What rights do you think that they do not have?
AliciaDurge

Post by AliciaDurge »

ArcaneLurker wrote: March 20th, 2024, 13:27
Good start.
AliciaDurge wrote: March 20th, 2024, 13:20
I'm all about equal human rights
We can work on that.
If you're a leftie you are very likely to be a feminist in the suffragette/classical sense of things...

Sort of what the zoomer girl said above, except it doesn't extend to lgbtq
Well, it is in your self-interest to not become property I suppose...
Yeah, I would hate to be treated like property. I wouldn't subject anyone to experience it. I'm my own, individual human being regardless of my gender or sexuality. I'm in charge of my own life, doing my own thing. And if someone doesn't like it, then who cares? They don't have to like it or be in my life. Just live and let live. I want to run a small business in artistic field because it would make me happy. I want to live with a cat and a partner, but not have kids and call that my family. You can't please everyone so might as well do shit that pleases me. I really don't care how other people choose to live their lives (tho ofc I care about people close to me, but I don't care about stuff like sexuality etc. as long I get along well with them.)