We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Culinary terrorism and other food talk

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Now that the dust has settled, was it autism?

OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

Anon wrote: March 20th, 2024, 01:22
OnTilt wrote: March 20th, 2024, 01:19
Anon wrote: March 20th, 2024, 01:11

I see nothing different from any other kind of women. Except east asians maybe, who still prioritize successful men (and don't fuck half the world prior to that exactly to appease them) like any woman should do
Well they're all batshit crazy. I'm talking about being fat, uppity roasties so shot up with birth control and vaxes that they're infertile. And unlike American women she was raised with the expectation that she would be a wife and mother. So she knows how to do things like cooking.
Maybe I really have indian worms in my head like Vergil said because I'm struggling to understand you. So you're a racist but think all white women are inferior specimen?
I would say I'm a race-realist to be specific. And no, I don't think every white women is garbage -- but generally speaking American white women are among the worst of their kind. Its not like I got a whiff of pussy and married the first hole that I could, I put a lot of thought into my decision and almost broke things off early because of concerns of mixed heritage. I don't think anyone wants my whole life story though -- and I've already derailed the thread too much.

But she can cook.
Oyster Sauce wrote: March 20th, 2024, 01:24

Bet she makes a killer sopa de macaco
No, but the pozole is good.
Last edited by OnTilt on March 20th, 2024, 01:35, edited 2 times in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Vergil wrote: March 20th, 2024, 01:29

G-Dog's burg is retardly tall, but the bun on this piece of shit doesn't come close to being the right size. You've got to push it to the edge to hold it and then eat half the burger with no top bun.

Anon

Post by Anon »

I think he's simply gotten too arrogant from too much fame and wealth, nobody would dare say in his face his hamburger is ridiculous and he's being a hypocrite.

I think cancelling him for that is woke-tier cancel though, people can afford to be rather inconsistent sometimes.
Last edited by Anon on March 20th, 2024, 01:37, edited 2 times in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 20th, 2024, 01:35

G-Dog's burg is retardly tall, but the bun on this piece of shit doesn't come close to being the right size. You've got to push it to the edge to hold it and then eat half the burger with no top bun.

As sinful as that is at least I could bite the patty that's coming off of the bun. It's stupid, it's not how it should be, it's a worse dining experience, but my mouth can physically eat it which gives it an edge over gordan's retard burger.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

"Tastes like a very, very good egg"
► Show Spoiler
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

Vergil wrote: March 20th, 2024, 01:41

"Tastes like a very, very good egg"
► Show Spoiler
Eats sand for breakfast, wonders why they have no teeth at 25.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

The best British cuisine has to offer

Last edited by Segata on March 20th, 2024, 01:50, edited 1 time in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Segata Sanshiro wrote: March 20th, 2024, 01:50
The best British cuisine has to offer

Something about their faces at the end made me almost throw up unironically.
So fucking glad british people aren't real.
Last edited by Vergil on March 20th, 2024, 01:51, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

You're only proving my point. If they can make crop infecting fungus into decent food, then they know how to make good food.
Godjjjita

Post by Godjjjita »

Dear fucking Lord, Mexicans eat this? is it normal food or like dog meat is to south Koreans (Something traditional old people eat but not the general populace)?
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

A big issue is that "mexican" is not a real race or people. I imagine castizos probably make decent food and the mestizos with high amerindian DNA are eating the gutter oil.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Godjjjita wrote: March 20th, 2024, 02:04
Dear fucking Lord, Mexicans eat this? is it normal food or like dog meat is to south Koreans (Something traditional old people eat but not the general populace)?
This is the kind of food developed in famine times (for example, the corn got infected but you still have to eat it, then you discover the fungus actually tastes decent in some recipes), then it turns into culture/delicacy.

The nords also have some crap food for famine times like surströmming. But contrary to browns, white people seem to not be as competent in making as good famine food for some reason.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Anon wrote: March 20th, 2024, 02:09
This is the kind of food developed in famine times (for example, the corn got infected but you still have to eat it, then you discover the fungus actually tastes decent in some recipes), then it turns into culture/delicacy.

The nords also have some crap food for famine times like surströmming. But contrary to browns, white people seem to not be as competent in making as good famine food for some reason.
White people just got rid of famines instead of eating bugs.
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

What spices are native to northern Europe?
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 20th, 2024, 02:13

Until 20th century famine was also pretty widespread there. Maybe even more than in other places since harsh winters were a bitch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_famines
OnTilt wrote: March 20th, 2024, 02:14
Fair point.
Last edited by Anon on March 20th, 2024, 02:17, edited 2 times in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Anon wrote: March 20th, 2024, 02:15

Until 20th century famine was also pretty widespread there. Maybe even more than in other places since harsh winters were a bitch.

Fair point.
Like anything else using historical data, it's not that it was more common it was that europeans were capable of actually recording their history.
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 20th, 2024, 02:18
Anon wrote: March 20th, 2024, 02:15

Fair point.
Like anything else using historical data, it's not that it was more common it was that europeans were capable of actually recording their history.
Yeah I have to agree. Main point still stands.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Vergil wrote: March 20th, 2024, 02:06
I imagine castizos probably make decent food and the mestizos with high amerindian DNA are eating the gutter oil.
Amerindians invented chocolate tho
Last edited by Anon on March 20th, 2024, 02:36, edited 1 time in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Anon wrote: March 20th, 2024, 02:35
I imagine castizos probably make decent food and the mestizos with high amerindian DNA are eating the gutter oil.
It's amerindians who invented chocolate tho
Yeah well maybe they should have put some fucking milk in it
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

It's White people who made it actually enjoyable to consume.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Where does Fromunda cheese come from?
Anon

Post by Anon »

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 20th, 2024, 02:36
It's amerindians who invented chocolate tho
Yeah well maybe they should have put some fucking milk in it
99% chocolate is still fucking great
Vergil wrote: March 20th, 2024, 02:36
It's White people who made it actually enjoyable to consume.
Agreed.
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 20th, 2024, 02:37
*eat bean from tree*
"wow this is totally just like chocolate, we made dis!"
American