We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Culinary terrorism and other food talk

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

Vergil wrote: March 19th, 2024, 19:58
So a melt, not a grilled cheese?
Technically, yes. The method and cooking time is roughly the same, and I prefer meat on my sandwiches.
Element

Post by Element »

They're telling this man to stop pretending to be Bri'ish and put his native flag up
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Telling an immigrant to stop using the flag of the nation he is in and voluntarily decided to live in instead of his own to combat racism towards immigrants. :lol:
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

Post the video of Ramsey teaching people to cut up a pepper while he is high and needs to pee.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Where Fromunda cheese made?
Anon

Post by Anon »

I'm aware people love shitting 3rd world countries for obvious reasons but they often have the best cuisine.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Anon wrote: March 20th, 2024, 00:49
I'm aware people love shitting 3rd world countries for obvious reasons but they often have the best cuisine.
I love a lot of brown people foods, but in many cases westernized adaption are simply better. You ever have an authentic taco? Shit sucks, Taco Bell wins.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

brown people food is either "wow, what if we took meat and put it on bread" or "wow, what if we added a bunch of spice to this rotten meat to hide the taste of rot"
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

I wanted to find that tweet of the ethiopian food to make fun of you but the original user blasted it from reality.
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 20th, 2024, 00:54
brown people food is either "wow, what if we took meat and put it on bread" or "wow, what if we added a bunch of spice to this rotten meat to hide the taste of rot"
Turns out that if you learn how to make rotten meat taste good, good meat will taste divine.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 20th, 2024, 00:53
I love a lot of brown people foods, but in many cases westernized adaption are simply better. You ever have an authentic taco? Shit sucks, Taco Bell wins.
I like authentic taco. Issue is likely your american palate.
Vergil wrote: March 20th, 2024, 00:55
I wanted to find that tweet of the ethiopian food to make fun of you but the original user blasted it from reality.
Emphasis on "often". Some european cuisine really is great for sure as well.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Anon wrote: March 20th, 2024, 00:55
Turns out that if you learn how to make rotten meat taste good, good meat will taste divine.
Rusty unironically has the palate of a fat autistic 13 year old with juice stains on his lips loudly playing Minecraft on an iPad in public. Please dismiss anything he has to say about food.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 20th, 2024, 00:58
Rusty unironically has the palate of a fat autistic 13 year old with juice stains on his lips loudly playing Minecraft on an iPad in public. Please dismiss anything he has to say about food.
Yeah you can bet I'm not eager to take advice of cuisine from americans.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 20th, 2024, 00:58
Not my fault you guys eat cattlefeed(grains) and sea bugs.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Anon wrote: March 20th, 2024, 00:58
Oyster Sauce wrote: March 20th, 2024, 00:53
I like authentic taco. Issue is likely your american palate.
Vergil wrote: March 20th, 2024, 00:55
Emphasis on "often". Some european cuisine really is great for sure as well.
The parasites in his brain he got from authentic indian street food wrote this post.
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

My wife is half-mexican and originally only cooked authentic mexican food. I've since corrected that and now she knows how to make food proper for human consumption.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by OnTilt on March 20th, 2024, 01:05, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Indian cuisine is pretty crap btw, hated curry when I tried it. I suppose a people that have the luxury of not slaughtering cows didn't struggle with famine enough to develop decent food.
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

Vergil wrote: March 20th, 2024, 01:05
OnTilt wrote: March 20th, 2024, 01:04
My wife is half-mexican
It's over...
Yeah, I'm racist, but not a race-purists. Also, have you seen the state of white women these days?
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

OnTilt wrote: March 20th, 2024, 01:07
Yeah, I'm racist, but not a race-purists. Also, have you seen the state of white women these days?
Aye carumba! Los cope de las amerigo...
It's okay I understand your pain. I'm sad to admit my wife is racially impure too due to her german and irish ancestry. :sad:
Anon

Post by Anon »

My wife is half-mexican
It's over...
I see nothing different from any other kind of women. Except east asians maybe, who still prioritize successful men (and don't fuck half the world prior to that exactly to appease them) like any woman should do
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Anon wrote: March 20th, 2024, 01:11
(and don't fuck half the world prior to that exactly to appease them)
Jarvis pull up Japanese cheating culture.

Uh to stay on topic sushi sure is swell! Haven't had it in a while tho! :sad:
Anon

Post by Anon »

Vergil wrote: March 20th, 2024, 01:13
(and don't fuck half the world prior to that exactly to appease them)
Jarvis pull up Japanese cheating culture.
It's greatly overrated as far as I've seen. And you're right sushi is great
Last edited by Anon on March 20th, 2024, 01:18, edited 1 time in total.
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

It's over...
I see nothing different from any other kind of women. Except east asians maybe, who still prioritize successful men (and don't fuck half the world prior to that exactly to appease them) like any woman should do
Well they're all batshit crazy. I'm talking about being fat, uppity roasties so shot up with birth control and vaxes that they're infertile. And unlike American women she was raised with the expectation that she would be a wife and mother. So she knows how to do things like cooking.
Anon

Post by Anon »

OnTilt wrote: March 20th, 2024, 01:19

Well they're all batshit crazy. I'm talking about being fat, uppity roasties so shot up with birth control and vaxes that they're infertile. And unlike American women she was raised with the expectation that she would be a wife and mother. So she knows how to do things like cooking.
Maybe I really have indian worms in my head like Vergil said because I'm struggling to understand you. So you're a racist but think all white women are inferior specimen?
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

OnTilt wrote: March 20th, 2024, 01:19
Well they're all batshit crazy. I'm talking about being fat, uppity roasties so shot up with birth control and vaxes that they're infertile.
Yea unlike those mestizas who are well known for being thin, chaste, and the model of traditional European values. :lol:
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

My wife is half-mexican and originally only cooked authentic mexican food. I've since corrected that and now she knows how to make food proper for human consumption.
► Show Spoiler
Bet she makes a killer sopa de macaco