We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Communism

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 16th, 2024, 21:35
Nammu Archag wrote: March 16th, 2024, 21:33
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 16th, 2024, 21:22

Are you actually unaware that Nazi Germany favored the creation of a separate state for the jews?
This has nothing to do with supporting the current paradigm of Israel. Saying Jews should go back home is different from supporting Netanyahu or the current state that parasites off of the US and Germany. So I don't even know what point you're making besides arguing in bad faith.
But they favored the creation of a state of Jews.
Probably because nazis are, at heart, libtards.
Hitler seemed to promote the concept of every people having their own state because each people are unique to their own culture and mannerisms and can't reasonably exist to the health of the society due to their inherit differences (ie Bolshevism vs traditional German culture). Is it possible that he was promoting such so as to move them out of the countries they obviously were destroying, kind of getting them out of the worlds (more specifically Germany's) hair so to speak? Didn't he try to offer them Madagascar as a transplant location at the time?

Something tells me if nations circled the wagons on their national culture as Germany suggested, it might have reduced the influence of these nations on the world and ultimately Israel, even with its own state would have little to no power to influence another nation as they currently do. I don't agree with him on some things, but his arguments on this point seemed to make sense.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

communism - narrative developed by jew/alien orion group to establish global totalitarian regime and harvest/control population.
details are just pr bs.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 16th, 2024, 21:35
Nammu Archag wrote: March 16th, 2024, 21:33

Are you actually unaware that Nazi Germany favored the creation of a separate state for the jews?
This has nothing to do with supporting the current paradigm of Israel. Saying Jews should go back home is different from supporting Netanyahu or the current state that parasites off of the US and Germany. So I don't even know what point you're making besides arguing in bad faith.
But they favored the creation of a state of Jews.
Probably because nazis are, at heart, libtards.
nazis were created/controlled by jew ashkenazi black sun cult. its communism but like for germans
Element

Post by Element »

Nammu Archag wrote: March 16th, 2024, 21:18
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 16th, 2024, 21:12

Again, most of them are fellow travelers of communism. All you have to do is scratch one of them and find a communist. There is no equivalent on the right, that's why it's not the same as calling someone a nazi. Nazis are extinct, communist and communist sympathizers are everywhere.
Now you are just lying. Why is it so hard for you to realize that Jews can love money and liberalism without being a communist? Why is it hard to believe that people who worship equality and freedom derived from it actually commit to it? Why do you need to stretch everything when the actual answer is right
in front of you? Why would jews go out of their way to make a convoluted ideology about workers having better conditions when they already held high-ranking positions in society? Why would Jews only gain even more power after red purges in anti-communist states outside of the fascists?
Heydrich, Reinhard. The Visible Enemy: The Jews (1935). wrote:
After the Nazi seizure of power our racial laws did in fact curtail considerably the immediate influence of Jews. But ... the question as he sees it is still: How can we win back our old position ... We must separate Jewry into two categories... the Zionists and those who favor being assimilated. The Zionists adhere to a strict racial position and by emigrating to Palestine they are helping to build their own Jewish state.

To get rid of them. The alternative was death camps.
Hitler was far more favourable to Muslims.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

They were going to dump them in Madagascar with nothing but then deported them to Palestine instead, presumably to appease Britain & France.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 17th, 2024, 14:55
Element wrote: March 17th, 2024, 14:40
Yes, he was a libtard.
Damn... I kinda trust Hitler more than you...
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Vergil wrote: March 17th, 2024, 15:17
Yes, he was a libtard.
Not my fault if you trust a libtard who got millions of his own people killed and his country condemned to an eternity of cuckoldry.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 17th, 2024, 15:18

Yes, he was a libtard.
Not my fault if you trust a libtard who got millions of his own people killed and his country condemned to an eternity of cuckoldry.
But enough about Ronald Reagan.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Vergil wrote: March 17th, 2024, 15:19

But enough about Ronald Reagan.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Yes, he was a libtard.
He was favorable to everyone who wasn't liberal.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

maidenhaver wrote: March 17th, 2024, 17:30
Yes, he was a libtard.
He was favorable to everyone who wasn't liberal.
muslims are liberal
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

You're so right, I forgot there was a koran in Thomas Jefferson's library.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

maidenhaver wrote: March 17th, 2024, 17:38
only two groups of people I know put women in a trashbag to prevent men from looking at them
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 17th, 2024, 17:41
maidenhaver wrote: March 17th, 2024, 17:38
only two groups of people I know put women in a trashbag to prevent men from looking at them
Jews and muslims?
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Yes, he was a libtard.
Well, to be fair that began in WWI and if you are going to discount that the Bolsheviks actions concerning that and that they were were flooding Germany to do what it had done to Russia, well... what would you have done?

If anything, I think his problem was he was too soft on the allied forces in Dunkirk and it cost him. If those orders weren't rescinded, Germany would have likely won the war.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Back on topic was Castro the communist leader with the most swag of all time? Stalin was a pockmarked goober with a gimp arm and Mao was a fat chink with black teeth.
BobT

Post by BobT »

Vergil wrote: March 18th, 2024, 15:30
Back on topic was Castro the communist leader with the most swag of all time? Stalin was a pockmarked goober with a gimp arm and Mao was a fat chink with black teeth.
He is 100% Trudeau's dad..
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

BobT wrote: March 18th, 2024, 15:42
He is 100% Trudeau's dad..
Which makes Trudeau an extremely good case study as to why men need their biological fathers in their lives.
Anon

Post by Anon »

While he was Cuba's leader they wouldn't have a Rothschild bank in there. Cuba is one of the latest countries to adopt jew economy.
Last edited by Anon on March 18th, 2024, 17:40, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Btw another fact is that nor Castro nor Che Guevara were actual communists. When they deposed Fulgencio Batista, they sought US help first. When they figured out the US was ultimately Fulgencio's ally, didn't want Castro government, and would eventually backstab him, they then sought USSR help and became officially communists.
Last edited by Anon on March 18th, 2024, 19:10, edited 2 times in total.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Anon wrote: March 18th, 2024, 19:07
Btw another fact is that nor Castro nor Che Guevara were actual communists. When they deposed Fulgencio Batista, they sought US help first. When they figured out the US was ultimately Fulgencio's ally, didn't want Castro government, and would eventually backstab him, they then sought USSR help and became officially communists.
similar story with Mao and Ho Chi Minh.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Castro was literally just mad at the United States that he was rejected by MLB.
Last edited by Acrux on March 18th, 2024, 19:14, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Anon wrote: March 18th, 2024, 17:39
While he was Cuba's leader they wouldn't have a Rothschild bank in there. Cuba is one of the latest countries to adopt jew economy.
Why would they build a bank in a place that has no money?
Anon

Post by Anon »

Emphyrio wrote: March 18th, 2024, 19:12
similar story with Mao and Ho Chi Minh.
Mao was member of the chinese communist party long before the revolution. Don't know much about Ho Chi Minh, I confess.
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 18th, 2024, 19:16
Anon wrote: March 18th, 2024, 17:39
Why would they build a bank in a place that has no money?
I see you aren't awakened yet.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

nor Che Guevara were actual communists.
You could make a compelling argument for Castro but I think El Che was a genuine believer. He very easily could have rested on his laurels in a cushy government job as Minister of Industries instead of going around the world joining with other communist militias.
Last edited by Vergil on March 18th, 2024, 19:29, edited 1 time in total.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Anon wrote: March 18th, 2024, 19:16
Mao was member of the chinese communist party long before the revolution. Don't know much about Ho Chi Minh, I confess.
Yes, I was referring to his dealings with the USSR. American "China old-hands" advised the US gov that they should support Mao because Chang's government was useless, corrupt and shit. The US gov didn't listen and even prosecuted some of those guys under the McCarthy thing. Korean War and bad relations with China until Nixon were the result, and we still have the Taiwan bs today.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

That's false tho. US didn't even recognize the results of the '58 election and barred him from entry into USA.
USA's man in Cuba was Ramón Barquín.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Vergil wrote: March 18th, 2024, 19:28
nor Che Guevara were actual communists.
You could make a compelling argument for Castro but I think El Che was a genuine believer. He very easily could have rested on his laurels in a cushy government job as Minister of Industries instead of going around the world joining with other communist militias.
Yes Che was a professional militia who wanted to overthrow latin dictatorships, but not a communist, at least he had never any manifesto explicitly declaring that AFAIK prior to the cuban revolution.
Emphyrio wrote: March 18th, 2024, 19:29
Anon wrote: March 18th, 2024, 19:16
Yes, I was referring to his dealings with the USSR. American "China old-hands" advised the US gov that they should support Mao because Chang's government was useless, corrupt and shit. The US gov didn't listen and even prosecuted some of those guys under the McCarthy thing. Korean War and bad relations with China until Nixon were the result, and we still have the Taiwan bs today.
Gotcha, fair enough. Yeah it's a fact that lots of countries wouldn't have ever become communist if the US wasn't as greedy and stubborn in their diplomatic relationships.
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 18th, 2024, 19:32
That's false tho. US didn't even recognize the results of the '58 election and barred him from entry into USA.
USA's man in Cuba was Ramón Barquín.
This is simply wrong, Castro did visit US sometimes, definitely more than once, and there are plenty evidences of that that you can find with a basic search. No idea where you got this info from.
Last edited by Anon on March 18th, 2024, 19:38, edited 1 time in total.