We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Bananas are the best fruit and one of the best foods that exists

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 14th, 2024, 18:34
I had my skin been described "white as snow" and nipples "red like cherries" before so yeah, I'm kinda fruity
You can't be sayin stuff like this.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Vergil wrote: March 14th, 2024, 18:58
I had my skin been described "white as snow" and nipples "red like cherries" before so yeah, I'm kinda fruity
Yeah, @Vergil used hidden tags when he said that to you originally so you should use them when you quote him @Slavic Sorcerer.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

I don't even eat fruit, it's un-Aryan
Last edited by Nammu Archag on March 14th, 2024, 19:02, edited 1 time in total.
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

BobT wrote: March 14th, 2024, 18:55
WhiteShark wrote: March 14th, 2024, 18:43
I can imagine most of that but I draw the line at orange on pizza.
You imagined his red cherry nipples? :scratch:

@Slavic Sorcerer Gay people are usually described as "fruity" (due to the effeminate way that many act / dress) so it was probably that, that he was referring to. :)
It appears I made a bigger fool out of myself than I anticipated :toot:
ArcaneLurker wrote: March 14th, 2024, 18:41
If you didn't offend RPGHQ with the first sentence, the second sentence will surely do it. :lol:
Fruit & garlic pizza?
I offend everyone equally :cool:

It has quite the taste. It had cheese on it, then kiwi, mandarine/orange, banana, and pineapple. Best served at room temperature so it wont be wet
Garlic sauce in medium amounts

Everyone was werided out, but I liked it
Vergil wrote: March 14th, 2024, 18:58
Youre no longer in position to order me around :read:
Ratcatcher
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ratcatcher »

Ranselknulf wrote: March 15th, 2024, 00:08
Daily reminder that the EU banned curved bananas.
No, they never did. There's a regulation about bananas sold publicly needing to be devoid of malformations and blemishes, Anglos ofc being Anglos (and, friendly reminder, not Europeans) went apeshit over it. There were a couple articles which made it a meme.

As for everything else, it's time to eat up as many as you can because, apparently, the mass produced Cavendish variety is about to go extinct (root fungus slowly encroaching which can be now found on all continents or smth). Once the producers are forced to switch to another variety, more resistant to rot, you can rest assured the quality and taste of what we today call bananas will suddenly change quite a lot. It already did, historically.
Last edited by Ratcatcher on March 15th, 2024, 02:39, edited 1 time in total.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Ranselknulf wrote: March 14th, 2024, 12:43
BobT wrote: March 14th, 2024, 12:25
Grapes, apples and bananas are great. Nice and easy to eat and go well anytime.
That's very bad indeed, but English "pizza dinner" is still slightly worse.
Rand

Post by Rand »

A fruit pizza if you will. With garlic sauce.
Holy shit. And I thought the orientals ate the worst garbage combinations on the planet.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Rand wrote: March 15th, 2024, 05:28
Holy shit. And I thought the orientals ate the worst garbage combinations on the planet.
Pizza with garlic sauce tastes fine, would suggest it if you have acid reflux.
Rand

Post by Rand »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 15th, 2024, 06:22
Pizza with garlic sauce tastes fine, would suggest it if you have acid reflux.
Sure, I would imagine that it does, but not in combination with fruit, including citrus...
Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 14th, 2024, 20:37
It has quite the taste. It had cheese on it, then kiwi, mandarine/orange, banana, and pineapple. Best served at room temperature so it wont be wet
Garlic sauce in medium amounts.
Last edited by Rand on March 15th, 2024, 06:34, edited 1 time in total.
Ratcatcher
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ratcatcher »

Friendly reminder to all garlic-haters that the og pizza (or at least the first one identifiable as such, with a tomato topping) had garlic and no cheese:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizza_marinara

Apart from that, it is an unconventional flavouring but definitely NOT as alien as the... stuff... internet forced me to see pizzas being tortured with. I will never get my SAN back.
Slavic Sorcerer

Eh, I like what I like
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

Banana is stupid n ur probably gay n a nigger if u like it. I did tests. U can trust me.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Rand wrote: March 15th, 2024, 05:25
English "pizza dinner" is still slightly worse.
What is that?
...If an English person has to ask you what you're talking about, is it English?
BobT

Post by BobT »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 15th, 2024, 08:31
Eh, I like what I like
Tbh Slavic, yours isn't my thing, but is probably healthier than most pizza combinations.
Slavic Sorcerer

BobT wrote: March 15th, 2024, 12:35
Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 15th, 2024, 08:31

Eh, I like what I like
Tbh Slavic, yours isn't my thing, but is probably healthier than most pizza combinations.
Thank you <3
Rand

Post by Rand »

ArcaneLurker wrote: March 15th, 2024, 12:01
What is that?
...If an English person has to ask you what you're talking about, is it English?
I guess it's regional.
Apparently it's pizza with all sorts of weird crap on it. Like corn and mashed potatoes for examples.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Rand wrote: March 15th, 2024, 19:25
What is that?
I guess it's regional.
Apparently it's pizza with all sorts of weird crap on it. Like corn and mashed potatoes for examples.
:yuck:
Probably just a weird thing some randomer put on social media. Bad cooking is a also more of a class issue.
I've seen Americans do weird food challenges like that, but I don't then assume all Americans do it, or even a state/ region does it.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Peanut butter banana sandwich is the best. I don't understand people who use any other fruit spread, but think banana is weird.
Rand

Post by Rand »

ArcaneLurker wrote: March 15th, 2024, 19:38

What is that?
I guess it's regional.
Probably just a weird thing some randomer put on social media. Bad cooking is a also more of a class issue.
I've seen Americans do weird food challenges like that, but I don't then assume all Americans do it, or even a state/ region does it.
Maybe.

Also: "Sir, you have impugned the honor and dignity of..." *checks notes* "...English cooking?" :lol:
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Ratcatcher wrote: March 15th, 2024, 02:39
Ranselknulf wrote: March 15th, 2024, 00:08
Daily reminder that the EU banned curved bananas.
No, they never did. There's a regulation about bananas sold publicly needing to be devoid of malformations and blemishes, Anglos ofc being Anglos (and, friendly reminder, not Europeans) went apeshit over it. There were a couple articles which made it a meme.

As for everything else, it's time to eat up as many as you can because, apparently, the mass produced Cavendish variety is about to go extinct (root fungus slowly encroaching which can be now found on all continents or smth). Once the producers are forced to switch to another variety, more resistant to rot, you can rest assured the quality and taste of what we today call bananas will suddenly change quite a lot. It already did, historically.
yikes, watch the Anglophobia pal
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Rand wrote: March 15th, 2024, 19:47
ArcaneLurker wrote: March 15th, 2024, 19:38

I guess it's regional.
Maybe.

Also: "Sir, you have impugned the honor and dignity of..." *checks notes* "...English cooking?" :lol:
Indeed!
English cooking isn't anywhere near as bad as people meme it to be, just because "muh coloniser."
A lot of American food really sucks compared to English, and French 'cuisine' is terribly overrated.
But I can't very well argue that when UK has such a high density of scrubs that, individually, can't cook, or refuse to learn.