We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Oh, Canada...

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

J1M wrote: March 11th, 2023, 14:56
He didn't even post the world Junior hockey results. Or point out that USA has 10x as many people but was almost regulated out of those recently.

Must be a Canadian given how nice he is being in this argument.
I'm not an expert on the subject honestly and frankly.. didn't need to be.
This was a typical 'call rusty out on a drive by shit post and watch him flail wildly' - even for a retard like me it was easy pickings. :Inspector:
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

Shillitron wrote: March 11th, 2023, 22:14
drive by shit post
Did I take a wrong turn and end up at resetera?
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

GhostCow wrote: March 12th, 2023, 03:10
Shillitron wrote: March 11th, 2023, 22:14
drive by shit post
Did I take a wrong turn and end up at resetera?
One of my favorite forums to post in. :smug:
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

North America as a whole was an experiment, conjured up by freemasons and (((banking interests))). America was doomed the minute Washington betrayed the King, and cemented "enlightenment" values as the cornerstones of the new nation. No longer was man guided by transcendent institutions of Monarchy and the Church, but by his own selfish pursuit of wealth and economic prosperity. The U.S and Canada alike are nothing more than economic zones, who's natural resources are being sucked dry to benefit (((foreigners))) at the expense of the native population. Democracy is a gay meme that was old fashioned even in the days of Ancient Greece, the very idea that the peon masses should have a say in absolutely anything is mind boggling. At best it should only be reserved for those of higher castes, male landowners and scholars for example, but even that is just a band-aid on an otherwise horrible idea.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

KnightoftheWind wrote: March 12th, 2023, 06:47
North America as a whole was an experiment, conjured up by freemasons and (((banking interests))). America was doomed the minute Washington betrayed the King, and cemented "enlightenment" values as the cornerstones of the new nation. No longer was man guided by transcendent institutions of Monarchy and the Church, but by his own selfish pursuit of wealth and economic prosperity. The U.S and Canada alike are nothing more than economic zones, who's natural resources are being sucked dry to benefit (((foreigners))) at the expense of the native population. Democracy is a gay meme that was old fashioned even in the days of Ancient Greece, the very idea that the peon masses should have a say in absolutely anything is mind boggling. At best it should only be reserved for those of higher castes, male landowners and scholars for example, but even that is just a band-aid on an otherwise horrible idea.

tl;dr our system of government is degenerate without an ability to purge.

The idea that the peon masses should have a say in anything at all is a fairly recent idea, unlike Greek democracy where only the elite could vote. AFAIK the masonic USA started that way as well, with voting limited to landowners and such responsible people.

With power comes responsibility. If you have no responsibility, you have no power. That is why moderntard democracy is such a stroke of genius, people have votes but no responsibility to anyone, so they have no power. The power is exclusively in the hands of the few, the wealthy and the well connected — which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but this model hides their place, so they are responsible only to a smaller group.

Again, not necessarily a bad thing, but that small group has now become degenerate and there's no one to cleanse it. Every system needs an ability to purge, no human system is flawless.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

https://tnc.news/2023/03/27/ontarians-f ... r-alberta/

Ontarians are fleeing for Alberta, followed by residents in BC, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan
Ontario reported the largest share of residents ditching their home province for Alberta in 2022.

Of last year’s top 10 provincial migration patterns, Ontario found itself on the list six times — in each instance, as residents fled for another province.

A net of 22,921 Ontarians moved to Alberta, marking the highest provincial migration shift among all provinces. Alberta was followed by Nova Scotia, with 10,464 Ontarians calling the province their new home.

BC residents are also leaving for Alberta — 10,418 more than Albertans who moved to BC.

Alberta Jobs, Economy and Northern Development Minister Brian Jean said Alberta is calling and many are answering the call.

“Our province continues to welcome people to experience the Renewed Alberta Advantage – being part of a highly skilled workforce with an affordable, exceptional lifestyle,” he told True North.

Earlier this month, the Alberta government announced it would launch a second iteration of its Alberta is Calling campaign to attract more skilled workers from Ontario and Atlantic Canada — even after Ontario Premier Doug Ford told Alberta Premier Danielle Smith he’s not a fan of the advertisements.

In a keynote speech to Alberta Enterprise Group members on March 2, Smith said Ford told her he didn’t like the Alberta is Calling campaign.

“I said ‘I betcha don’t, but we’re going to keep doing it because it’s working,’” she told the crowd.

The first iteration of the campaign, which ran in summer 2022, targeted skilled labour workers living in Toronto and Vancouver. The second campaign seeks to attract Canadians living in the Maritimes and parts of Ontario, including London, Hamilton, Windsor, and Sudbury.

Jean also said two-thirds of Alberta’s net interprovincial migration occurred after the launch of the Alberta is Calling campaign in August.

“More than 4.6 million people now call Alberta home,” he said. “Thanks to Alberta’s growing population, employers are making progress towards filling vacant full-time positions as workers migrate to Alberta to find good-paying jobs with higher wages than the rest of the country.”

Another net of 8,950 Ontarians moved to BC, while net 4,953 Manitobans and net 3,883 Saskatchewan residents left for Alberta, respectively.

Mike Moffat, a founding Director of PLACE Centre which creates policy solutions for more liveable communities, said the numbers should be a “wake up call” for progressives.

“Families have decided they either can’t, or won’t, make a go of it in our largest cities,” he wrote on Twitter. “That they’ve voted with their feet to go elsewhere.”
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

Why are these government stations ashamed of their funding?
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

J1M wrote: April 18th, 2023, 01:53
I can't speak for all of them, but the fact that the CBC is funded by the govt. would make it obvious that they are obsolete and a tool of the govt. And this is a bubble they don't want to burst. Especially to the extreme generations right now: the boomers and the zoomers. Although the zoomers don't care much anyway.

It's all gravy. All it underlines the slow death of the legacy media/journalism.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

What a retarded statement from CBC

Deliberately trying to obfuscate what 'may' means in this context:
https://ahdictionary.com/word/search.html?q=may
2. Used to express possibility or probability: It may rain this afternoon.
The page they cite even has another term for media outlets controlled by the state rather than being funded directly above their quote:
https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-p ... dia-labels
How state-affiliated media accounts are defined

State-affiliated media is defined as outlets where the state exercises control over editorial content through financial resources, direct or indirect political pressures, and/or control over production and distribution. Accounts belonging to state-affiliated media entities, their editors-in-chief, and/or their prominent staff may be labeled. We will also add labels to Tweets that share links to state-affiliated media websites.

How government-funded media accounts are defined

Government-funded media is defined as outlets where the government provides some or all of the outlet’s funding and may have varying degrees of government involvement over editorial content. We may use external sources similar to this one in order to determine when this label is applied.
Dishonest assholes.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Because it's a term they've been using to tar outlets like RT for years to the point where it gained a commonly accepted negative connotation despite it being factually correct when applied to them.
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

Looks like they're trying to discredit themselves.
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

I wouldn't be surprised if that number was higher, just obsfucated. Justin put in a law to bribe news organizations in Canada that gives them money to subsidize 40% of journo wages.
Last edited by J1M on April 19th, 2023, 12:57, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

going to run for congress on a platform of journalists being required to be paid minimum wage
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

For shits and giggles:

Gastrick
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gastrick »

A lot of people are sheep in Canada, and when you try to tell them that CBC is shit and is there to promote the state agenda, they just blink an eye and continue listening. I also see many people who even put pro-CBC signs on their front lawns. With this message, CBC is afraid some people might wake up out of their stupor and realize who they really are.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Newspaper calls Trudeau a 'buffoon' after lecturing Italian PM
Author of the article:Postmedia News
Published May 21, 2023 • Last updated 1 day ago • 1 minute read

Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni, French President Emmanuel Macron and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau take part in a working lunch session at the G7 Leaders' Summit in Hiroshima, Japan, on Friday, May 19, 2023. PHOTO BY LUDOVIC MARIN /Pool via Getty Images

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, a self-described feminist, is being slammed for his “repugnant” behaviour after trying to “mansplain” democracy to Italian counterpart Giorgia Meloni.

Meloni seemed none too pleased Friday at the G7 summit in Hiroshima, Japan, when Trudeau told her before private, bilateral talks that “Canada is concerned about some of the positions Italy is taking in terms of LGBT rights.” He added that he was looking forward to speaking to her more about the issue and “other democratic principles that the world needs.”

The Italian leader fired back Sunday, saying she rejected Trudeau’s criticism and that the Liberal leader had fallen “victim” to “fake news.”

Italian media was quick to condemn Trudeau’s latest misstep on the world stage with the Milan-based Libero newspaper splashing a picture of the Grit prime minister on its front page in blackface with the headline, translated from Italian, saying, “This buffoon wants to teach us lessons.”

The Saturday front page of the Milan Libero newspaper. Libero

Even Sky News Australia host Rita Panahi got in on the act, saying Meloni’s grimace while being lectured “really sums up what all of us think of the repugnant, incompetent Trudeau.”

Trudeau’s critique on Friday came in response to news that Meloni’s government told Italian city councils to stop officially recording both parents in same-sex couples and instead limit it to the biological parent. The move has sparked protests by gay rights groups.
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

I will always stand on the side of liberty and truth. I will always stand for the side that believes that all men and women are created equal under god, and that man has his own individual right to property, happiness, and peace under the law.

But if they started rounding up leftists and throwing them in the gas chamber I wouldn't care.

Also, every jew that I've ever met in my entire life got along with me great!

Except infinitron. OK nevermind. DAMMIT almost had something there.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Happy Canada Day.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

The reason why I'm posting this it is because this is Ontario, where his base is. He got booed in Alberta and Nova Scotia, as well.

"F🍁CK TRUDEAU"

@JustinTrudeau
got a massive heckling in Belleville, ON today. He has to be the most hated PM in history.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

I feel you don't need to listen to this, unless you're Canadian, but it's a fun headline:

The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

$10 says he's gonna come out as gay right before the next election.

After years of speculation about their marital status, Justin Trudeau and wife Sophie Grégoire today announced their separation after 18 years of marriage, asking for privacy to protect their children.

Should Canadians care?
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

The_Mask wrote: August 2nd, 2023, 20:20

After years of speculation about their marital status, Justin Trudeau and wife Sophie Grégoire today announced their separation after 18 years of marriage, asking for privacy to protect their children.

Should Canadians care?

It was always suspicious that his wife caught covid but he never did. I just assumed he was a cuckold - the truth I guess was that he was also gay and been sleeping at his boyfriends house the whole time.

:Inspector:
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

The Kevin Spacey defense? Maybe he could claim to be bisexual or "youth attracted", but I don't think gay is on the table given the scandal related to the end of his teaching career.

My guess is that this is more a rat fleeing a sinking ship and his wife has some internal information about either the police investigations into him or election predictions or both.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

The most shocking revelation is that he was married to a woman.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

The_Mask wrote: August 2nd, 2023, 20:20

Should Canadians care?
They're saving the sodomite card for the right moment. He could also crossdress and be a tranny as well, there are many options to pick from should the need arise.

"I am the world's first transgender leader!" Is too good a card to pass up.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Some positive news, for once. Even if it's very little.

The BC father who was jailed for breaching a court publication ban by misgendering his transgender daughter has won an appeal on his six month jail sentence and the associated fine.