We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Oh, Canada...

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

Imagine menstruating each month since you were 15 and being unable to remember to keep a tampon in the giant purse you insist on lugging everywhere. Or being 80% of the fashion industry and nobody ever thought to build a tampon pocket into a pair of pants.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

You don't have to imagine.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

*sigh*

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/b-c-pl ... have-a-say

Adam Zivo: B.C. plans to give 'safer supply' fentanyl to minors. And parents won't have a say
No minimum age listed in protocols for providing youth with taxpayer-funded recreational fentanyl
Voolux

Post by Voolux »

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

What happened to Canada...?
Last edited by Voolux on January 12th, 2024, 12:32, edited 1 time in total.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Voolux wrote: January 12th, 2024, 12:31

Honestly at this point its hard to even parse what I'm seeing, I just get a gut reaction of seething rage. None of this shit makes a lick of sense anymore, I'm more and more sure they're running out of ideas every time I see what new joke taxpayers are footing the bill for.
Vaako

Post by Vaako »

Yeah these days I would rather take my chances in russia than in canada or the UK. Only china is probably worse still but they are trying to keep up.
Last edited by Vaako on January 12th, 2024, 20:37, edited 1 time in total.
Gastrick
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gastrick »

The_Mask wrote: January 12th, 2024, 03:30
*sigh*

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/b-c-pl ... have-a-say

Adam Zivo: B.C. plans to give 'safer supply' fentanyl to minors. And parents won't have a say
No minimum age listed in protocols for providing youth with taxpayer-funded recreational fentanyl
Voolux wrote: January 12th, 2024, 12:31

The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Once in a while, something good happens.

Last edited by The_Mask on January 18th, 2024, 19:58, edited 1 time in total.
Rand

Post by Rand »

The_Mask wrote: January 18th, 2024, 19:58
Once in a while, something good happens.

Actually, that has negative side effects: the rotten federal government gets more revenue to give to the worthless Quebecers, East coast loser provincials, and immigrants.
Along with the insanely bloated federal government bureaucracy, of course.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

UFC STAR SEAN STRICKLAND DESTROYS WOKE CANADIAN JOURNALIST IN TORONTO

Last edited by somerandomdude on January 18th, 2024, 21:43, edited 1 time in total.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

https://tnc.news/2024/01/17/quebec-man- ... nts-arson/

Quebec man pleads guilty to 14 counts of arson during wildfire season

J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

The_Mask wrote: January 19th, 2024, 01:05
https://tnc.news/2024/01/17/quebec-man- ... nts-arson/

Quebec man pleads guilty to 14 counts of arson during wildfire season

FBI-Canada sponsored?
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

If this is correct, there may be possible to clone/ressurect the species!

Gastrick
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gastrick »

Some positive news at least in Canada,

https://www.theepochtimes.com/world/alb ... en-5577960
Alberta to Ban Medical Transition for Children
Province will give women choice to compete in ‘women’s-only division’ in athletic competitions.

Alberta Premier Danielle Smith says her province will not permit medical transitioning or puberty blockers for children as part of newly announced policies.
“For minors aged 17 and under, top and bottom gender reassignment surgeries will not be permitted,” Ms. Smith said in a video posted on X, formerly Twitter, on Jan. 31.
She also said that those under 15 years of age will not be allowed to take puberty blockers or hormone therapies as part of gender reassignment therapy.
The move makes Alberta the only province to ban gender transition medical procedures for children. A number of U.S. states have already implemented the ban for children.

“Minors aged 16 and 17 will be permitted to commence hormone therapies for gender reassignment and affirmation purposes, so long as they are deemed mature enough to make these decisions and have parental physician and psychologists approval for transgender adults,” Ms. Smith said.

The premier said the province was working on attracting medical professionals who specialize in transgender care.

Transgender Sport Policy

The province is also looking to regulate competitive sports with regard to transgender athletes.
“I strongly believe that those who were born male but have transitioned to or identify as female are owed the opportunity to meaningfully participate in sport,” Ms. Smith said in the video.

“However, there are obvious biological realities that give transgender female athletes a massive competitive advantage over women and girls.”

She said the government will work with sporting organizations to “ensure that women and girls have the choice to compete in a women’s only division in athletic competitions and are not forced to compete against biologically stronger transgender female athletes.”

Ms. Smith said that the government will also work with sporting organizations to allow transgender athletes to compete by expanding co-ed or other gender-neutral divisions for competitions.

Pronoun Usage at School

Ms. Smith said that those under the age of 15 would need parental consent if they express a desire to change pronouns or names at school.
She also said that students aged 16 or 17 don’t need parental consent, but parents must be informed of their child’s decision.

“Parents do not need to give consent, but they must be notified,” she said, adding that nearly all parents, even those who disagree with their child’s decision, love and care for their children.

“However, in the handful of rare situations where one or both of the parents reject or become abusive to a child who identifies as transgender, we have child protection laws that will be strictly enforced.”

Ms. Smith said the province will also be piloting a counselling program to help families facing these issues.

The province will also be tightening teaching on gender identity and sexual matters in schools, now requiring parental notification if formal instruction on the issues is planned by a teacher.

“All third-party resource materials or presentations related to gender identity, sexual orientation, or human sexuality in our K-12 school system will need to be pre-approved by the Ministry of Education,” the premier said.

The move comes months after New Brunswick and Saskatchewan both put in place similar policies for schools.

Saskatchewan Premier Scott Moe faced a legal challenge over the policy in August 2023.
On Sept. 28, Justice Michael Magaw permitted a temporary injunction against the policy. Mr. Moe opted to use the notwithstanding clause to push the legislation forward.

Mr. Moe’s government introduced legislation in October 2023 that would codify the policy into law. The law was passed on Oct. 20.
In New Brunswick, Premier Blaine Higgs faced dissension in his own party over his decision to make changes to the province’s gender policy.
Ms. Smith’s government will be holding a press conference on Thursday at 1:30 p.m. local time to further explain the new policies.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

I like that the article about banning the horrific and evil castration of children opens with "women's sports are saved!"
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Black-only swim times, Black-only lounges: The rise of race segregation on Canadian universities

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/black- ... 1706746938
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

I have no problem with that one, tbh. I have no interest in being in a swimming pool at the same time as ethnics.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Acrux wrote: February 1st, 2024, 12:06
I have no problem with that one, tbh. I have no interest in being in a swimming pool at the same time as ethnics.
I do wonder sometimes.. the left screaming adoration for minorities.. so they can justify:

- Abundance of Abortion Clinics (in Predominately black neighborhoods)
- Racial Segregation (to protect minorities from whites.. of course!)
- Genital Castration for Trans essentially leading to reproductive mutilation and genocide of trans people (cause they are heckin valid)
- Anti-Jewish sentiments (muslims are minorities too!)
- Proliferation of Fentanyl to degenerates (A highly addictive drug with a high mortality rate)
- Defunding of Police in areas with high black on black crime (Police are racist!)

Is this all a big 4D chess Psyop? If they stopped fucking with gun rights, people's children and video games... :scratch:
Last edited by Shillitron on February 1st, 2024, 14:39, edited 1 time in total.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Shillitron wrote: February 1st, 2024, 14:37
Acrux wrote: February 1st, 2024, 12:06
I do wonder sometimes.. the left screaming adoration for minorities.. so they can justify:

- Abundance of Abortion Clinics (in Predominately black neighborhoods)
- Racial Segregation (to protect minorities from whites.. of course!)
- Genital Castration for Trans essentially leading to reproductive mutilation and genocide of trans people (cause they are heckin valid)
- Anti-Jewish sentiments (muslims are minorities too!)
- Proliferation of Fentanyl to degenerates (A highly addictive drug with a high mortality rate)
- Defunding of Police in areas with high black on black crime (Police are racist!)

Is this all a big 4D chess Psyop? If they stopped fucking with gun rights, people's children and video games... :scratch:
More untracable guns are good, don't put kids in gov schools, and piracy is ethical.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Rand

Post by Rand »

The_Mask wrote: February 1st, 2024, 09:42

Black-only swim times, Black-only lounges: The rise of race segregation on Canadian universities

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/black- ... 1706746938
That university (Until last year called Ryerson) is the most disgusting woke infested shithole of a university in Canada, and that's saying something.
Rand

Post by Rand »

I have yet to have anyone tell me a good reason why a single non-citizen should be allowed to own any land, property, or a business in a country.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

Good for third world countries that are desperate for foreigners to invest, I suppose.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Rand wrote: February 5th, 2024, 23:44
That university (Until last year called Ryerson) is the most disgusting woke infested shithole of a university in Canada, and that's saying something.
Every fucking idiot I've spoken to that graduated from Ryerson is a gigantic woke faggot.

They also suck at whatever you make them do. Don't hire anyone from Ryerson.
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

This law has more publicly available (loop)holes than Trudeau's wife.

Examples: property not in a major city, property you plan to develop, recreational property, property acquired via 'gift'.
Rand

Post by Rand »

If only we could have someone like him again.