We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

[BG3] Rape Mod Request

Do you want to add big tiddies to a game but don't know how? Ask someone else to do it for you!
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Red7 wrote: March 8th, 2024, 08:25
Nammu Archag wrote: March 7th, 2024, 23:45
All female NPCs should be rapeable. Especially random NPCs in military positions

I would be willing to accept, at a stretch, tiefling refugees.

Female members of your warparty should remain complicit bystanders to the rape. Women lack the bone density, testosterone, and upper body strength to resist rape even in a fantasy setting (all fantasy must follow base rules).
but why would anyone want to rape fulgy looking, flat as plank vag that might as be as well low t boy with makeup.
u would need do all the skyrim shit first; replace bodies, add tit and ass physics, and redo at least main vag charcaters heads so its something u would want to skull fuck. thats like thousands of hours of modders labour at min, imo not worth it for shitty small world of homo bears.
Good point. Any recommendations for my next Skyrim playthrough?
BobT

Post by BobT »

Nammu Archag wrote: March 8th, 2024, 08:43
but why would anyone want to rape fulgy looking, flat as plank vag that might as be as well low t boy with makeup.
u would need do all the skyrim shit first; replace bodies, add tit and ass physics, and redo at least main vag charcaters heads so its something u would want to skull fuck. thats like thousands of hours of modders labour at min, imo not worth it for shitty small world of homo bears.
viewtopic.php?p=55775-can-you-design-be ... dev#p55775 Image
Last edited by BobT on March 8th, 2024, 08:59, edited 2 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

All female NPCs should be rapeable. Especially random NPCs in military positions

Female members of your warparty should remain complicit bystanders to the rape. Women lack the bone density, testosterone, and upper body strength to resist rape even in a fantasy setting (all fantasy must follow base rules).
sadly almost all adult mods are literally made for fags and trannies now. mostly trannies, "fuck me up daddy"

BobT wrote: March 8th, 2024, 08:55
no release for my cumbucket in sight tho. no donations and plenty of shit to finish. i guess all hetero players with money got cucked by vags, divorced and waggie to pay alimonies (i guess they would say they manned up lel) and all whats left are trannies and fags. some faggot commented on one of my vids "i wish i was treated like that".
i recall 15 years ago majority of mod audience/makers were hetero, its like 95% tranny soy shit now.
Last edited by Red7 on March 8th, 2024, 09:55, edited 1 time in total.
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 8th, 2024, 07:52
Reminds me of feminists(and libtards, same thing) freaking out over women being raped in that game of thrones TV show but were totally fine with men being murdered, castrated, tortured, etc.,
I'm pretty sure doublethink is a requirement for being a feminist in the first place.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

This is actually one of the big problem with Beth games having so many female enemies. Realistically your character would be raping the women who attack you, especially Bethesda game female enemies which are all skinny and attractive or at least were before Starfield.

I mean... this raider or barbarian bitch LITERALLY JUST TRIED TO MURDER YOU. Why wouldn't you rape her!? It's IMMERSION breaking, as the YouTubers like to say. I asked a YouTuber this question once, why can't you rape your female enemies in Skyrim (I mean they LITERALLY JUST TRIED TO MURDER YOU), and he banned me from the chat. I just don't get it.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Wait why would you have that post saved
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

Slavic Sorcerer

If this goes like this, I might write a mod request myself sooner or later, and nobody but me will laugh about that :read:
It's kinda tempting, ngl
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on March 8th, 2024, 15:35, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 8th, 2024, 15:32
If this goes like this, I might write a mod request myself sooner or later, and nobody but me will laugh about that :read:
It's kinda tempting, ngl
Post it here when you do you coward
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

I wonder how long until we'll see someone on twitter/tumblr/nexus screenshot "Rape Mod Request" at the top of most recent topics here.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Make the opposite of this mod where you can't turn down any of your sexually aggressive companions and just get passed around the entire campaign
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

aweigh wrote: March 8th, 2024, 05:29
WhiteShark wrote: March 8th, 2024, 04:54
It's not an RPG if you can't rape.
That's what the R stands for.
RaPe Game
OR
Rape Playing Game

EDIT

Rape & Pegging Game
Last edited by Shillitron on March 8th, 2024, 16:21, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 8th, 2024, 15:45
Make the opposite of this mod where you can't turn down any of your sexually aggressive companions and just get passed around the entire campaign
that would be hit, trannies and some vags i guess, would pay for it for gay bear3
i mean thats like majority of mods for skyrim these days, frameworks making player a bitch and taking away agency.

i guess fag brain is very like vag brain; it keeps dreaming about being raped and told what to do all the time.
Last edited by Red7 on March 8th, 2024, 16:24, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Shillitron wrote: March 8th, 2024, 16:21
WhiteShark wrote: March 8th, 2024, 04:54
It's not an RPG if you can't rape.
RaPe Game
OR
Rape Playing Game

EDIT

Rape & Pegging Game
makes me think about that batman movie soundtrack with kilmer, who is a fag, and that bono, also fag, song;

rape me, peg me.....

nipples on bat suit armor lmaof
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Red7 wrote: March 8th, 2024, 16:27
Shillitron wrote: March 8th, 2024, 16:21

RaPe Game
OR
Rape Playing Game

EDIT

Rape & Pegging Game
makes me think about that batman movie soundtrack with kilmer, who is a fag, and that bono, also fag, song;

rape me, peg me.....

nipples on bat suit armor lmaof
I've literally only heard the Weird Al version of this song. Also lmfao @ nipples bat suit.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

aweigh wrote: March 8th, 2024, 14:31

This is actually one of the big problem with Beth games having so many female enemies. Realistically your character would be raping the women who attack you, especially Bethesda game female enemies which are all skinny and attractive or at least were before Starfield.

I mean... this raider or barbarian bitch LITERALLY JUST TRIED TO MURDER YOU. Why wouldn't you rape her!? It's IMMERSION breaking, as the YouTubers like to say. I asked a YouTuber this question once, why can't you rape your female enemies in Skyrim (I mean they LITERALLY JUST TRIED TO MURDER YOU), and he banned me from the chat. I just don't get it.
correct but there is plenty mods to add this feature in skyrim. they likely made by/for fags playing as vags to be raped but they at least had decency to include doing the raping option. (i use sexlab defeat and some slave mod)

also option to rape em after they are dead.
which is bit janky but also most practical cause u dont have time to catch them all for raping and must must kill majority of em anyway.

then u harvest their titties and other body parts for different delicious meals, bless that jap modder.
Last edited by Red7 on March 8th, 2024, 16:40, edited 1 time in total.
BobT

Post by BobT »

Anon wrote: March 8th, 2024, 14:40

Wait why would you have that post saved
I don't, it's not hard to find if you remember "MOFF" lol.
And ffs you just made me post in this thread again. Now it shows my name under this topic in the index. Someone else plz post.
Last edited by BobT on March 8th, 2024, 17:35, edited 1 time in total.
Slavic Sorcerer

Anon wrote: March 8th, 2024, 15:40
Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 8th, 2024, 15:32
It's kinda tempting, ngl
Post it here when you do you coward
I got my attention dose somewhere else already but I will keep your offer :scratch:
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

At one point or another someone will mod out Irileth from Skyrim, just because she would end up a victim in a ditch at the first lost fight.

Lucky we never see her fight anything else but dragon(s). Unless I forget and she actually does fight in the storming of the keep.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Vergil wrote: March 8th, 2024, 15:41
I wonder how long until we'll see someone on twitter/tumblr/nexus screenshot "Rape Mod Request" at the top of most recent topics here.
Loverslab has worst honestly
Lyx0081

Post by Lyx0081 »

On a serious note, someone already created a sex mod(look for "bg3 sex framework" on nexus) that allows you to have sex with companions and npcs, so there's no need for another mod like this.
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

Lyx0081 wrote: March 10th, 2024, 05:06
On a serious note, someone already created a sex mod(look for "bg3 sex framework" on nexus) that allows you to have sex with companions and npcs, so there's no need for another mod like this.
Yeah but that's all "voluntary", which just saps all the fun out of it.
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

U bring up an interesting point. Fantasy has magic, so how come there arent a bunch of media about magical fantasy girls raping men?
Anon

Post by Anon »

madbringer wrote: March 10th, 2024, 06:12

U bring up an interesting point. Fantasy has magic, so how come there arent a bunch of media about magical fantasy girls raping men?
Now you're giving the lurking troons ideas...
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

Anon wrote: March 10th, 2024, 06:18

Ye but troons are just mutilated men so kinda defeats the purpose.

All that talk about wamen power, whats more empowering than a woman raping a man, right? Yet nobody writes or screens that.
Anon

Post by Anon »

madbringer wrote: March 10th, 2024, 06:22
Anon wrote: March 10th, 2024, 06:18

Ye but troons are just mutilated men so kinda defeats the purpose.

All that talk about wamen power, whats more empowering than a woman raping a man, right? Yet nobody writes or screens that.
There was a scene of that in the Vikings series that I remember (Lagertha raping King Harald), but yeah pretty rare.
pieface

Post by pieface »

Women being 'rapeable' is not essential to an immersive experience in the same way that characters needing to defecate or urinate is not essential.

This is meant to be a satire of my thread, but satire has to be truthful to be useful, so this isn't.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

pieface wrote: March 10th, 2024, 23:46
Women being 'rapeable' is not essential to an immersive experience in the same way that characters needing to defecate or urinate is not essential.

This is meant to be a satire of my thread, but satire has to be truthful to be useful, so this isn't.
says u
both rape and and vag drinking piss of her master are essentials for good game. unless u roleplay a soy kuk.
(btw i recommend "puppet master" for skyrim users)