We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

At what price/if u will buy Bitcoin (poll)

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!

At what price/if u will buy Bitcoin (poll)

Please note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

other negro way of thinking
80%
i put in 20-50%
10%
i bought some already and keep it on exchange so i can donate it all to jews
10%
never, im loyal jew fiat bitch, let me lick some jew rectum more
No votes
never, im vagina and volatility other than in my uterus scares me
No votes
never, bitcoin uses almost as much energy as cat videos and human cattle freedom is not worth it
No votes
at around 10 mil usd+ when mcdonalds requires it to get ze bug burger. i enjoy being poor anyway
No votes
i will wait to 1 mil so jews can buy before like goy animal, then sell it all after 50% crash and buy back at 5 mil
No votes
I will wait to 1 mil when it will start compete with jew bond market liquidity
No votes
i will wait for dump but wont have balls to buy after dump so i will end up buying at 200k+
No votes
i will buy now and sell at 100k to rebuy at 400k
No votes
im already balls deep with 90%+ of my negro welfare
No votes
i only put less than 2%
No votes

Total votes: 10

BobT

Post by BobT »

Anon wrote: March 7th, 2024, 09:19
Red7 wrote: March 7th, 2024, 09:10
Anon wrote: March 7th, 2024, 09:06

Normal laundering gets a cut between 25-50%, that's the kind of margin that justifies buying bitcoin instead despite its risks.
in order to launder u must first get asset then inflate its price then pretend like u didnt rig it/or used it as bribe.

u can launder money with shitcoins that u made but thats retarded cause sec will be all over u and u need to hire some tech guys that can fuck u over.
u cant do it with btc as u dont control its market.
its much cheaper to hire 1 guy to buy your retarded art on auction for certain amount u gaved em
Let's say you're a drug trafficker, and a guy bought your cocaine for 100 bucks.

Nowadays you can convert these bucks as bitcoins easily, and your money will be harder to track than other more traditional laundering methods. Sure there are other shitcoins but no need for it as bitcoin is way less volatile and more liquid.

Laundering through traditional methods like selling art means you need intermediaries, which will charge their cut for laundering so you'll end up with like 70 bucks or less, plus it's riskier as it has more steps and the authorities can track fiat money more easily.

Of course it's not all this simple but it's known many organized crime groups are indeed using crypto to launder money.
Where is this "harder to track" coming from? The whole POINT of BTC is that its easy to track. That's the point of a distributed ledger. You can literally track where the currency has been right from it's creation up to the wallet its in now, and everything in-between. You can get your entire transaction history with a click of a button.

Now compare that to cash or where governments routinely "lose" trillions of dollars.
With BTC you have to deliberately use obfuscation techniques like swappers, and even then that only obscures the "who", authorities can still track that shit.
It takes deliberate use of privacy coins like monero etc. to successfully "launder" it.

With BTC the history of where it's been can be proven beyond all doubt, that's the point, "don't trust, verify".
Last edited by BobT on March 7th, 2024, 13:17, edited 2 times in total.
BobT

Post by BobT »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 7th, 2024, 13:07
BobT wrote: March 7th, 2024, 13:05
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 7th, 2024, 08:56
I don't own monopoly money
If you have USD, yes you do lol.
You don't get your entire family blown up during your wedding for refusing to use monopoly money.
That just proves it even more tho lol. If USD wasn't such fake bullshit, it wouldn't need that projection of force to desperately keep its place.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

BobT wrote: March 7th, 2024, 13:15
BobT wrote: March 7th, 2024, 13:05

If you have USD, yes you do lol.
You don't get your entire family blown up during your wedding for refusing to use monopoly money.
That just proves it even more tho lol. If USD wasn't such fake bullshit, it wouldn't need that projection of force to desperately keep its place.
Force is the only thing that matters. You'd have to force me at gunpoint to use these retarded bullshit currencies.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Red7 wrote: March 7th, 2024, 09:01
Anon wrote: March 6th, 2024, 20:01
I'd only have any interest in the jew-controlled fantasy money if I was running any illegal activities and needed cheap and easy laundering, which I am not.
i think u mistaking censorship resistance with laundering.

art industry exists for laundering, even biden son sold some 100k paintings if i recall, so talented.
Besides you'd need to be very astute to launder anything with BTC, anyway, since everything is on that blockchain. You'd rather use Monero for that kinda deal.

Red7 wrote: March 7th, 2024, 09:01

i think u mistaking censorship resistance with laundering.

art industry exists for laundering, even biden son sold some 100k paintings if i recall, so talented.
Normal laundering gets a cut between 25-50%, that's the kind of margin that justifies buying bitcoin instead despite its risks.
in order to launder u must first get asset then inflate its price then pretend like u didnt rig it/or used it as bribe.

u can launder money with shitcoins that u made but thats retarded cause sec will be all over u and u need to hire some tech guys that can fuck u over.
its much cheaper to hire 1 guy to buy your retarded art on auction for certain amount u gaved em
Can easily do that on ebay as well with any kind of stuff.

Or just do it like Wayfair, sell furniture with abducted childrens' names for tens of thousands of dollars.

Red7 wrote: March 7th, 2024, 09:11
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 7th, 2024, 09:03
buttcoins are inherently censorious because nobody uses them for anything except making USD
the only purpose of btc is to kill usd.
How can you kill something that is already dead?
Anon wrote: March 7th, 2024, 09:19

Let's say you're a drug trafficker, and a guy bought your cocaine for 100 bucks.

Nowadays you can convert these bucks as bitcoins easily, and your money will be harder to track than other more traditional laundering methods. Sure there are other shitcoins but no need for it as bitcoin is way less volatile and more liquid.

Laundering through traditional methods like selling art means you need intermediaries, which will charge their cut for laundering so you'll end up with like 70 bucks or less, plus it's riskier as it has more steps and the authorities can track fiat money more easily.

Of course it's not all this simple but it's known many organized crime groups are indeed using crypto to launder money.
Well, "ze government" is the drug traffickers. CIA, Mossad, "deep state" (lolololol) is the government. You really want to stay under the radar if you are not in cahoots with "the government".
Last edited by Thor Kaufman on March 7th, 2024, 13:21, edited 3 times in total.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

"Look everyone! Paperless exchange!"
*rolls out cashapp*
"Oh yeah?! Well bitcoin is going to topple the world government!"
*world government buys up and taxes cryptos*

I just use it to make more usd.
BobT

Post by BobT »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 7th, 2024, 13:16

Force is the only thing that matters. You'd have to force me at gunpoint to use these retarded bullshit currencies.
Well that's the thing, BTC clearly isn't good enough for you yet that you'd need force to make you use it.

Which makes USD no better since as you said, force is used to keep the world using it. It can't stand on its own two feet either. Ever since it's no longer backed by gold and printed at will, it's literally monopoly money that is only in use due to force.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

BobT wrote: March 7th, 2024, 13:20

Well that's the thing, BTC clearly isn't good enough for you yet that you'd need force to make you use it.

Which makes USD no better since as you said, force is used to keep the world using it. It can't stand on its own two feet either. Ever since it's no longer backed by gold and printed at will, it's literally monopoly money that is only in use due to force.
people use USD because it's backed by dronestrikes
the only thing that matters is force, anything else is lolbert nonsense about "muh intrinsic value" and other bullshit
BobT

Post by BobT »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 7th, 2024, 13:21

the only thing that matters is force, anything else is lolbert nonsense about "muh intrinsic value" and other bullshit
And if it NEEDS drone strikes to keep people using it, then it's a shit fake currency lol.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

BobT wrote: March 7th, 2024, 13:23

And if it NEEDS drone strikes to keep people using it, then it's a shit fake currency lol.
First currencies were exchanged for grains, because the temples owned the land and set the exchange with threat of violence. Either in the next world, or this one. What do you think power is?
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

payment processors make it so your transactions can be tracked: "reeee this is awful!!!!"
""""""""anonymous"""""""" developer makes currency explicitly designed so everyone can track your transactions: "this is amazing!"

how do people fall for this?
BobT

Post by BobT »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 7th, 2024, 13:40
payment processors make it so your transactions can be tracked: "reeee this is awful!!!!"
""""""""anonymous"""""""" developer makes currency explicitly designed so everyone can track your transactions: "this is amazing!"

Satoshi Nakamoto coincidentally translates to "Central Wisdom" too, btw.. :scratch:
Red7

Post by Red7 »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 7th, 2024, 09:13
Red7 wrote: March 7th, 2024, 09:11
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 7th, 2024, 09:03
buttcoins are inherently censorious because nobody uses them for anything except making USD
the only purpose of btc is to kill usd.
Goodluck with that.
first of, only retards thinik there is such think like luck or randomness. i guess when u are retarded and jews own your as all the time its easier to say u were unlucky than to admit u were retard and u deserve to be annihilated.

second all those retarded "blwofd btc slow blwop how many hours ive spend lereading about it? blurrp dunno 3 min on jew media"
btc is fastest final settlement layer (frankly cause its only one as all others are insecure) and fastest second layer on planet with lightining, with transactions being near 0.

btw u wait 2 weeks + for many swift cross country transactions, like 5 hours and 100 usd cost would be fucking nothing for this security. at some point first layer transactions will cost around 10k+ of todays usd per transaction possibly but it will still be cheap.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

of another retarded gibberish. is it that hard to think about something for 5 min before expressing opinion about it?

transparency is fundemanteal for hard money to track supply and ownership
what different between jew bank and btc? oh ye ban got your fucking id while btc is just fucking wallet adress that nobody can prove u own, unless u do something retarded shit like sell from that adress on kyc jew bank or exchange.
PayStation

Post by PayStation »

Red7 you are the definition of unlucky genes you know?
Red7

Post by Red7 »

BobT wrote: March 7th, 2024, 13:57

Satoshi Nakamoto coincidentally translates to "Central Wisdom" too, btw.. :scratch:
it was darpa with cia program to trap (high iq) dissenters trying to run from their monetary ponzi system.
btc really was kinda worthless before 2017 when it started to be externally secured by aliens, hence jews started panic and do all the shitcoin clown show in that time.
anonymity of btc owners made it actually easier to steal without admition of sha256 insecurity.
Last edited by Red7 on March 8th, 2024, 12:14, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

PayStation wrote: March 8th, 2024, 11:44
Red7 you are the definition of unlucky genes you know?
do u have sister? i will be recruiting for toilet paper position soon, if she is hot enough. free rice with cum sauce, she may even leave some for u so u dont starve.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Dead wrote: March 7th, 2024, 13:34
this stuff has no inherent value
with cyberwarfare being dominant form of warfare on modern battlefield, it makes the only secure network on planet u can get access to worth literally everything.
and i do mean everything. u can buy alien gun and jews cant do shit about it beside making it illegal or requiring kyc (u shouldnt by with kyc at least now they trace all buyers pretty much)

there have never been anything with more inherent value unless u wish to be exterminated or kuked
Last edited by Red7 on March 8th, 2024, 11:54, edited 2 times in total.
PayStation

Post by PayStation »

Come on. With your post history, do you really think people will take financial advice from you?"
Red7

Post by Red7 »

PayStation wrote: March 8th, 2024, 11:54
Come on. With your post history, do you really think people will take financial advice from you?"
are u retarded? ofc u are

i want everyone to lose, just like everyone here wants me to lose.
the only reason im writing this so i can come back later and spam "fuck u i was right" and laugh at u niggers
Last edited by Red7 on March 8th, 2024, 12:05, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

warfare moved on a bit old man
Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: March 7th, 2024, 13:18
"Look everyone! Paperless exchange!"
*rolls out cashapp*
"Oh yeah?! Well bitcoin is going to topple the world government!"
*world government buys up and taxes cryptos*

I just use it to make more usd.
u cant use it to make usd unless u sell in which case u actually reduce your purchasing power long term tremendously.
when goverments will openly admit to buying btc it will be end game for most of them as its impossible to tax or print to run defict budgets.
no large holder will pay taxes.
why would rich pay tax to state A when they can run with no (effective) capital control stopping them to state B tha toffers no/less taxation.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

BTC was made to groom people into CBDC. Since BTC can be fully tracked it's basically already the same. (Not really but you get the point). Electronic money is Satan's trap. Only cash will keep you relatively free.

In any case, Larry Fink and all the other Elites are buying it and want it to exist so may as well hop onto the bandwageon as long as it's going. Better than being left behind and sitting on completely worthless fiat. The Whore of Babylon (USA) is going to go down soon and will probably pull a lot of the rest of the world down with it.

Mind you, caring for money is an exercise in vain no matter what but having BTC will surely be better than many other assets and definitely better than just believing that the worthless dollar will go on forever.
That being said, diversify and yadday yadda if you can.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

"diversification" is what cowardly, low iq millionaires do. and what jews advise. if u had been in fangs u outperformed "diversified" smp500 by orders by magnitudes. which is why retarded pension are "diversified".

but they are fucking not cause all those assets are fucking debt derivatives and they will implode at same time lel
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Nooneatall wrote: March 8th, 2024, 13:56
Crypto is a scam and a psyop
and btc is not crypto
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Thor Kaufman wrote: March 8th, 2024, 12:31
Only cash will keep you relatively free.
Mind you, caring for money is an exercise in vain
BTC will surely be better than many other assets and definitely better than just believing that the worthless dollar will go on forever.
damn bro, i just had that being in church feeling. u know when some guy talks so incoherently u start to think maybe u are the one who just had stroke.
Decline

Post by Decline »

Anon wrote: March 6th, 2024, 20:01
I'd only have any interest in the jew-controlled fantasy money if I was running any illegal activities and needed cheap and easy laundering, which I am not.
Why would you use fiat for illegal activities wtf
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Virgin daughters are the only currency that overpowers the jewgold.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Red7 wrote: March 8th, 2024, 14:25
"diversification" is what cowardly, low iq millionaires do. and what jews advise. if u had been in fangs u outperformed "diversified" smp500 by orders by magnitudes. which is why retarded pension are "diversified".

but they are fucking not cause all those assets are fucking debt derivatives and they will implode at same time lel
No one is keeping you from putting all your eggs in one basket. Have fun with your BTC if there will ever be a power outage/great reset or some other happening that might make it completely unviable. ;)

Red7 wrote: March 8th, 2024, 14:31
Thor Kaufman wrote: March 8th, 2024, 12:31
Only cash will keep you relatively free.
Mind you, caring for money is an exercise in vain
BTC will surely be better than many other assets and definitely better than just believing that the worthless dollar will go on forever.
damn bro, i just had that being in church feeling. u know when some guy talks so incoherently u start to think maybe u are the one who just had stroke.
Congratulations. Self-knowledge is the first step to improvement.
Last edited by Thor Kaufman on March 8th, 2024, 17:37, edited 1 time in total.