Silent Dreams announces third entry in "Dead Age" zombie RPG series

HQ-related news you should probably read.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Silent Dreams announces third entry in "Dead Age" zombie RPG series

Post by rusty_shackleford »

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app ... 3751610139
Greetings survivors!

With the Dead Age Franchise Sale
starting today, we also have a little surprise for you! Because we also use the sale to officially announce the next instalment in our survival RPG series: Dead Age: Survivors
!

It offers the proven survival RPG gameplay with a touch of strategy as you know it, but Dead Age: Survivors
is coming with a twist: the combat changes from turn-based combat to real-time pauseable party combat!

Besides that, you solve complex quests, loot resources, build camps, and conquer new areas in battles against 7 greedy factions. You farm animals, cook, brew beer and pay close attention to hunger, stress, and morale.

We will tell (and show) you more about Dead Age: Survivors
in the future - so make sure to follow the game and add it to your wishlist. This would really help us a lot!

Have fun, stay healthy and talk to you real soon!
Rayk & the Silent Dreams Team

Looks like this one will have higher production values.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

More cRPG are always welcome, especially from outside of the usual clique of faggots, but would have been better served pursuing a setting other than a zombie apocalypse?

Then again, no one to date has made a successful cRPG set in the zombie apocalypse. If nothing else, the continuing success of Project Zomboid proves there's still an appetite for this kind of setting.
Lhynn
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Lhynn »

I found the first and second one to be fairly uninteresting. Will keep an out on this one however
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Honestly I usually lose all interest when I hear 'zombies', especially for an RPG. Zombies are repetitive and dull and the zombie apocalypse setting has been done to death in media.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Urban Strife is the only zombie game that sounds interesting, and I think it suffers from that theme. I imagine one of the first things to happen when the modding SDK is made available - which they keep promising - will be to change out the zombies.
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

All I ask for is Fort Zombie, but not a hilariously buggy, broken mess.