We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

[BG3] No Female Warriors mod request

Do you want to add big tiddies to a game but don't know how? Ask someone else to do it for you!
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Nammu Archag wrote: March 4th, 2024, 20:55
OnTilt wrote: March 4th, 2024, 20:29
This is a fantasy game, so naturally suspension of disbelief is necessary to enjoy it, and the limit to suspension of disbelief is going to be different for each person. For me personally, bending the rules a bit on sexual dimorphism is fine
I don't even fully disagree with you but A) that is the gayest argument ever. What makes a fantasy setting good or not is typically how immersive it is for the reader/player. The entire point is to blur the lines between our world and this other one, and just because you have magic or dragons (which btw, not long ago and even today people still see this as much of a matter of fact as it is fantasy) does not mean the world is unbelievable. Good fantasy settings operate within certain rules and the like, just like our own, and typically mirror it in many ways. You can't just get rid of gravity without good reason, even though that's fantastical in your definition. This is not the same as low-tier capeshit, or at least it shouldn't be.

B) Saying every person's view is different is also gay and retarded and sounds like something a libshit would say. Just because you deny a biological reality does not mean something should cater to it to appease everyone. There is a large difference between fantasy and imagination, and what you are describing is just imagination. Interestingly, people never make this argument for Sci-fi despite it applying just as much... :scratch:
Women should be able to overcome biological reality with magic or divine intervention though. Otherwise you are denying the underpinning rules of for example dnd universe. So yes a bland barbarian or warrior won't produce exceptional warriors, but a cleric/paladin/mage using Strength/Champion's Strength/ Tenser's Transformation should be able to fight if they wanted in melee. I cast Tenser Transformation on rogue/mage after blowing the penultimate spell in timestop for example.
Last edited by orinEsque on March 4th, 2024, 21:12, edited 1 time in total.
Mondain

Post by Mondain »

They use magic to reproduce homosexuality, chud.
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

This is a fantasy game, so naturally suspension of disbelief is necessary to enjoy it, and the limit to suspension of disbelief is going to be different for each person. For me personally, bending the rules a bit on sexual dimorphism is fine
I don't even fully disagree with you but A) that is the gayest argument ever. What makes a fantasy setting good or not is typically how immersive it is for the reader/player. The entire point is to blur the lines between our world and this other one, and just because you have magic or dragons (which btw, not long ago and even today people still see this as much of a matter of fact as it is fantasy) does not mean the world is unbelievable. Good fantasy settings operate within certain rules and the like, just like our own, and typically mirror it in many ways. You can't just get rid of gravity without good reason, even though that's fantastical in your definition. This is not the same as low-tier capeshit, or at least it shouldn't be.

B) Saying every person's view is different is also gay and retarded and sounds like something a libshit would say. Just because you deny a biological reality does not mean something should cater to it to appease everyone. There is a large difference between fantasy and imagination, and what you are describing is just imagination. Interestingly, people never make this argument for Sci-fi despite it applying just as much... :scratch:
Even as I was typing it, it sounded a bit gay and retarded to me as well. Despite that, I stand by what I said -- suspension of disbelief is a subjective matter, and thus each person will have their own ideas of what they find acceptable or not. The differences between what I'm saying and what a shitlib says is that they want to extend that subjectiveness to reality rather then fantasy.

Yes, there are fantasy settings with 2021 BMWs. Harry Potter for instance. It really depends on the setting, doesn't it?
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

orinEsque wrote: March 4th, 2024, 21:12

Women should be able to overcome biological reality with magic or divine intervention though. Otherwise you are denying the underpinning rules of for example dnd universe. So yes a bland barbarian or warrior won't produce exceptional warriors, but a cleric/paladin/mage using Strength/Champion's Strength/ Tenser's Transformation should be able to fight if they wanted in melee. I cast Tenser Transformation on rogue/mage after blowing the penultimate spell in timestop for example.
I never disagreed with that, however magic typically isn't something super common either, so most fighters are heavily relying on the biological abilities first and foremost. I think dnd, especially by 5e, has significantly degraded in its setting capabilities as well though. Women being sorcereresses and clerics makes a lot of sense to me. if they have the faith or magic capabilities, it would be a natural choice. Paladins less so, as for frontline roles, you'd have to be casting those spells constantly in every engagement just to be on equal footing with some bandit.

There are always exceptions, but that's the whole point: they are exceptions and should be a rarity. I am fine with a freak of nature like Chyna (pic related) but only if its truly exceptional. These are .0001% of the female population or less in a world with access to steroids and other PEDs. Image

None of this really covers the psychological side of things either. A female mage who witnesses atrocities or is in the face of danger is also just more likely to freeze up or choke or fuck up, especially under pressure. It's why female cops accidentally shoot people more often or why they freeze up in the worst situations. Do all do this? no but enough do that you would not want a female cop with a gun pulling you over.
pieface

Post by pieface »

Yes so we all agree.

Women being warriors is dumb but they may be believable combatants if imbued with magic
Last edited by pieface on March 4th, 2024, 21:32, edited 3 times in total.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

OnTilt wrote: March 4th, 2024, 21:26
The differences between what I'm saying and what a shitlib says is that they want to extend that subjectiveness to reality rather then fantasy.

Yes, there are fantasy settings with 2021 BMWs. Harry Potter for instance. It really depends on the setting, doesn't it?
There is little difference between that and shitlibs. They use the exact same arguments when it comes to polutting our spaces or interests. Subjectivity is a catch-all (which isn't really true either) that is used to disqualify any statement about something someone wants changed or deflected. Who tf do you think made all these changes to Fanasty in the first place? Could you just change up LOTR because it's all subjective? As if that would make you any less of a libtard.

And sure stuff depends on its setting, but any setting with humans has to take into account human realities unless reasonable rules are established that explain otherwise.
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

pieface wrote: March 4th, 2024, 21:30
Yes so we all agree.

Women being warriors is dumb but they may be believable combatants if imbued with magic or some kind of grounded sht
I'd even take a gun (not in BG3 of course) or thrown explosive weapon, throwing knives, blowdarts...

There are a bunch of ways to effectively kill people (especially in a high fantasy setting!) that don't rely on great physical strength. I just feel that certain """women""" just want someone they can project on while swinging around a big fuckoff claymore. Maybe it's a bizarre case of penis envy?

Or maybe watching a woman swing around a big sword makes them feel better about the stuff they have dangling around. Might explain the troon appeal.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

I just learned chyna and the xena actress aren't the same person.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

SoLong wrote: March 4th, 2024, 21:35
pieface wrote: March 4th, 2024, 21:30
Yes so we all agree.

Women being warriors is dumb but they may be believable combatants if imbued with magic or some kind of grounded sht
I'd even take a gun (not in BG3 of course) or thrown explosive weapon, throwing knives, blowdarts...

There are a bunch of ways to effectively kill people (especially in a high fantasy setting!) that don't rely on great physical strength. I just feel that certain """women""" just want someone they can project on while swinging around a big fuckoff claymore. Maybe it's a bizarre case of penis envy?

Or maybe watching a woman swing around a big sword makes them feel better about the stuff they have dangling around. Might explain the troon appeal.
I donno plenty of 50 year old lard asses fap to little loli's with giant scythes and swords. So I don't think it's just about women wanting to protect someone.
They use magic to reproduce homosexuality, chud.
Aha see, the truth comes out! @Mondain you will never be a women. And yes I'm erasing your faggot representation from the game with insane satisfaction. Fuck off back to reddit, scum. Homosexuals and troons would be burnt at the stake in 1400s for being different. Like Viconia was about to be. While women being mages are normal due the gender of the goddess. Magic will fix your illnesses including homosexuality.
Last edited by orinEsque on March 4th, 2024, 21:45, edited 11 times in total.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

pieface wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 19:15
Female members of your warparty should remain at camp to provide food and homely services.
lmfao.
This triggered @orinEsque . :lol:
orinEsque wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 19:39
Maybe you should stop downloading mods made by women as well. :scratch:
No.. You stay back at the war camp with your gondian magic-powered scrying box (laptop) and make mods while the men fight illithids and undead nurses and shit.

This is acceptable work for you. :Inspector:
Last edited by Shillitron on March 4th, 2024, 21:45, edited 1 time in total.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Shillitron wrote: March 4th, 2024, 21:45
pieface wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 19:15
Female members of your warparty should remain at camp to provide food and homely services.
lmfao.
This triggered @orinEsque . :lol:
orinEsque wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 19:39
Maybe you should stop downloading mods made by women as well. :scratch:
No.. You stay back at the war camp with your gondian magic-powered scrying box (laptop) and make mods while the men fight illithids and undead nurses and shit.

This is acceptable work for you. :Inspector:
So where is GGS?
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

orinEsque wrote: March 4th, 2024, 21:46
So where is GGS?
GGS also displays many female attributes (anger management problems and obsession with salacious gossiping)
So until further notice GGS will have to clean the tents and sort the communal treasure chest after the men return with inventories full of silver forks and gun powder barrels.
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

orinEsque wrote: March 4th, 2024, 21:38
I donno plenty of 50 year old lard asses fap to little loli's with giant scythes and swords. So I don't think it's just about women wanting to protect someone.
That's anime. An entirely different can of worms I really won't go into on here.
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

Nammu Archag wrote: March 4th, 2024, 21:34
OnTilt wrote: March 4th, 2024, 21:26
The differences between what I'm saying and what a shitlib says is that they want to extend that subjectiveness to reality rather then fantasy.

There is little difference between that and shitlibs. They use the exact same arguments when it comes to polutting our spaces or interests. Subjectivity is a catch-all (which isn't really true either) that is used to disqualify any statement about something someone wants changed or deflected. Who tf do you think made all these changes to Fanasty in the first place? Could you just change up LOTR because it's all subjective? As if that would make you any less of a libtard.

And sure stuff depends on its setting, but any setting with humans has to take into account human realities unless reasonable rules are established that explain otherwise.
I get what you're saying and I don't really disagree. The only thing that I'm arguing is subjective here is an individuals tolerance for how much they're willing to stretch their imagination or ignore things that obviously don't correlate with reality. For instance: In Star Wars there is inexplicably sound in space. Most people don't even notice, and don't care when its pointed out to them that sound does not in fact work in space. I'm sure there are some people that this really bothers though. This can apply to things like women warriors too. It doesn't make sense, no explanation is given, yet fans can ignore reality in order to enjoy the product. The subjective part isn't reality, its the "how much is too much" that's subjective.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 4th, 2024, 21:54
females are for healies
I thought it was "No Wimmin Allowed" to begin with?
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

I read/saw an exact opposite distribution. So until I find it, I'll have to concede to your source.
Last edited by orinEsque on March 4th, 2024, 22:00, edited 1 time in total.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

The scent of freshly baked cookies in the oven and my chaste Waterdahvian wife greeting me at the door after returning from a trip in Avernus aboard a demon infested Illithid spaceship.

Simple As. :toot:
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

TBH female warriors are the least of my issues
I watched Xena as a kid. I don't even consider a woman being a melee combat class - warrior, barbarian, or otherwise - as woke, because we had great female warrior characters before
They were just better written than the shit we have nowadays

That aside, I 100% agree with @orinEsque
Make your own HandmaidsTaleMod / NoFemaleWarriors / I'mIntimidatedByStrongWomenCauseOfMyFragileMasculinityMod /WhateverYouNameItMod

Call me Orin's simp deluxe
I'll wear that badge with pride and joy
But she deserves all the respect as she does the the heavy lifting of the work on all the beloved "remove wokeness" mods, as well as turning Dame Aylin into gorgeous male Aasimar she meant to be

To make a request for such mod, expect it to be made, and say women are good for nothing but cooking and sex in the same breath - is disrespectful and tone death
Take this newfag waste of single mother's love nigga to the penis explosion chamber I say! :mad:

I know he might be a troll, but we all know Red. Retards like this newfag do exist
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on March 4th, 2024, 22:28, edited 1 time in total.
Slavic Sorcerer

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 4th, 2024, 21:59
females are for healies
(they kiss the booboo and make it better)
(what about male healies?)
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

Female warriors make no sense, but female mages and rogues certainly do. They can attack with bows and arrows and daggers just fine, but I lose any and all immersion if I see a 110lb woman carrying a 60lb sword.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 4th, 2024, 22:30
females are for healies
they carve people up
Slavic Sorcerer

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 4th, 2024, 22:31
Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 4th, 2024, 22:30

they carve people up
Damn, you've seen right through me :rip:
Anon

Post by Anon »

If you
► Show Spoiler
so it's not as straightforward as you suggest
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

females are for healies
I thought u simped Neera the fatty, too?