We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

[BG3] No Female Warriors mod request

Do you want to add big tiddies to a game but don't know how? Ask someone else to do it for you!
pieface

[BG3] No Female Warriors mod request

Post by pieface »

All female NPC warriors should be changed to male. Especially random NPCs in military positions.

I would be willing to accept, at a stretch, female mages.

Female members of your warparty should remain at camp to provide food and homely services. Women lack the bone density, testosterone, and upper body strength to be capable in combat even in a fantasy setting (all fantasy must follow base rules).
Last edited by pieface on March 4th, 2024, 19:50, edited 1 time in total.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

pieface wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 19:15
All female characters should be removed from the warparty or remain at camp to provide food and homely services. Women lack the bone density, testosterone, and upper body strength to be capable in combat even in a fantasy setting (all fantasy must follow base rules).
Maybe you should stop downloading mods made by women as well. :scratch:
Faceless_Sentinel

Post by Faceless_Sentinel »

All female characters should be removed from the warparty or remain at camp to provide food and homely services. Women lack the bone density, testosterone, and upper body strength to be capable in combat even in a fantasy setting (all fantasy must follow base rules).
Technically you can take only men in warparty and left all females in camp, nothing stop you from doing this.

Oh wait, is this somebody from tranny camp came here to cause trouble?

Last edited by Faceless_Sentinel on March 3rd, 2024, 19:54, edited 1 time in total.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Faceless_Sentinel wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 19:50
Technically you can take only men in warparty and left all females in camp, nothing stop you from doing this.

Oh wait, is this somebody from tranny camp came here to cause trouble?

Your guess is as good as mine.
fkirenicus

Post by fkirenicus »

Troll rating: 1/10. Try again, buddy. :-P
pieface

Post by pieface »

fkirenicus wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 20:47
I'm deadly serious. What do you disagree with?
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

pieface wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 21:35
You're welcome to make a NoFemale mod if you REALLY think this way. Now fuck off from NoAlphabets. We're busy erasing troons.
pieface

Post by pieface »

orinEsque wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 21:57

You're welcome to make a NoFemale mod if you REALLY think this way. Now fuck off from NoAlphabets. We're busy erasing troons.
Think this way?

Sorry, what part of biological reality do you struggle with?

Women aren't capable in combat, they never have been. If you disagree with this and you like roleplaying as a woman then your brain is warped bigtime.
jebacdrkac

Post by jebacdrkac »

pieface wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 22:04
orinEsque wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 21:57

Think this way?

Sorry, what part of biological reality do you struggle with?

Women aren't capable in combat, they never have been. If you disagree with this and you like roleplaying as a woman then your brain is warped bigtime.
One of the best World War I fighters was literally a woman lol...

rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

jebacdrkac wrote: March 4th, 2024, 06:35
exceptional 1 in a million (and probably XXY*) woman does thing average male soldier does but with vagina, somehow is now considered "one of the best"

* — seriously, look at this

looks like a troon
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on March 4th, 2024, 07:05, edited 1 time in total.
jebacdrkac

Post by jebacdrkac »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 4th, 2024, 07:04
exceptional 1 in a million (and probably XXY*) woman does thing average male soldier does but with vagina, somehow is now considered "one of the best"

looks like a troon
Fair enough lol but still saying that no woman can fight is bs, like Zhang Weili would destroy 99.8% of world male population
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

jebacdrkac wrote: March 4th, 2024, 07:11
like Zhang Weili would destroy 99.8% of world male population
strong doubt

Here's the world's female kickboxing champion at the time — often referred to as "The most dangerous woman alive" — losing to an amateur featherweight kickboxer
jebacdrkac

Post by jebacdrkac »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 4th, 2024, 07:15
strong doubt

Here's the world's female kickboxing champion at the time — often referred to as "The most dangerous woman alive" — losing to an amateur featherweight kickboxer
yeah no question about that, even semi amateur male fighter will in most cases beat up a very good female one...thats why i said 99.8, cause that 0.2 is still around 7 milion man xD; if anything it should be more than 99.8 cause i dont think there are more than a 1 mil dudes who can beat up a professional even if the pro is from the weaker sex

Fallon Fox actually lost against a woman pro, and despite fallon being a gender dysphoria loser "she" still has very good martial training
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

jebacdrkac wrote: March 4th, 2024, 07:27
strong doubt

yeah no question about that, even semi amateur male fighter will in most cases beat up a very good female one...thats why i said 99.8, cause that 0.2 is still around 7 milion man xD; if anything it should be more than 99.8 cause i dont think there are more than a 1 mil dudes who can beat up a professional even if the pro is from the weaker sex

Fallon Fox actually lost against a woman pro, and despite fallon being a gender dysphoria loser "she" still has very good martial training
Most men are much bigger than the man she's fighting in that video. In an MMA match with grappling, the match is over the moment it goes to the ground vs the average male because she physically cannot grapple someone >100lbs her own weight.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Fair enough lol but still saying that no woman can fight is bs
Yea bro come on it's only 99% of women I know of a woman who can fight so that makes it realistic!
How would you feel if you didn't eat breakfast this morning btw?

That being said OP is a fag asking for people to do an extreme mountain of work for no gain the hole has a whole bunch of modding guides go read them and make one if you're that desperate.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

The only females I used in my party were Shadowcute and Jaheira. The former not really being a warrior, and the latter being a bitter old crone that has a rather good reason for being good at fighting.
I think the story is improved if you just kill the other females or don't recruit them at all.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Lae'zel is a weird frog alien so I don't care and Shart got benched the moment Minthara entered the picture. I always stab the red whore who swears too much and lop her head off and Jaheira spontaneously died somehow last playthrough.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Vergil wrote: March 4th, 2024, 08:18
Lae'zel is a weird frog alien so I don't care and Shart got benched the moment Minthara entered the picture. I always stab the red whore who swears too much and lop her head off and Jaheira spontaneously died somehow last playthrough.
I kill all drow(they're evil)
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 4th, 2024, 08:19
He says while simping for the girl who can't go a single sentence without praising an evil God.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 4th, 2024, 08:26
He says while simping for the girl who can't go a single sentence without praising an evil God.
Who?
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 4th, 2024, 08:26

Who?
"Shadowcute"
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 4th, 2024, 08:27
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 4th, 2024, 08:26

Who?
"Shadowcute"
She's brainwashed tho
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

strong doubt

Zhang Weili weighs 115 lbs. Anyone with 40 pounds over her would demolish her, including a good amount of women and almost all males who aren't malnourished or outright soylings. The average American high school football player could permanently injure her with a single tackle. Women can't really fight except for the most extreme of exceptions, their biology and psychology actively work against this. Stop being a gullible retard
jebacdrkac

Post by jebacdrkac »

Nammu Archag wrote: March 4th, 2024, 08:41

strong doubt

Zhang Weili weighs 115 lbs. Anyone with 40 pounds over her would demolish her, including a good amount of women and almost all males who aren't malnourished or outright soylings. The average American high school football player could permanently injure her with a single tackle. Women can't really fight except for the most extreme of exceptions, their biology and psychology actively work against this. Stop being a gullible retard
Thats like saying Draymond Green would demolish Conor McGregor lol...40 pounds or not Zhang would demolish every man who isnt a trained fighter, stop being delusional lol...
But anyway who gives a shit
Last edited by jebacdrkac on March 4th, 2024, 08:49, edited 1 time in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

jebacdrkac wrote: March 4th, 2024, 08:48

Thats like saying Draymond Green would demolish Conor McGregor lol...40 pounds or not Zhang would demolish every man who isnt a trained fighter, stop being delusional lol...
Even the average retard here could have that bitch pinned and filled with a mentally handicapped hapa ready for posting in the mod tweaks section in like 5 mins.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

The average female athlete is weaker than the average male. The strongest female athletes are barely stronger than the average male.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17186303/
Your mind has been poisoned by hollywood.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

that is nothing like this whatsoever but alright. If you still claim this after what we've all said you are the one being delusional. And you brought it up, so you obviously gave a shit until you were outed as believing something retarded.
Faceless_Sentinel

Post by Faceless_Sentinel »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 4th, 2024, 07:04

looks like a troon
I'm gonna add fire to this. They can achieve impressive results.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_ ... rld_War_II