We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

[BG3] Swaping Karlach & Player Character during sex scene on date night

Do you want to add big tiddies to a game but don't know how? Ask someone else to do it for you!
Oldtimer

Post by Oldtimer »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 4th, 2024, 22:19
Anon wrote: March 4th, 2024, 22:18
orinEsque wrote: March 4th, 2024, 19:26

Tencent, Blackrock and Vangard is probably giving them exorbitant amounts for pedo-signalling.
BG3 is one of the few cases where going woke gave actual profit
BG3 sold because the game is good.
BG3 sold, yes. Good? No.
Faceless_Sentinel

Post by Faceless_Sentinel »

orinEsque wrote: March 4th, 2024, 19:26

Tencent, Blackrock and Vangard is probably giving them exorbitant amounts for pedo-signalling.
I don't know why you call game that offer less mechanics and less variety then DOS2 instead offering gay bear sex a good game. Now we know how Larian manage to sell their goyslop.
Faceless_Sentinel

Roguey wrote: March 4th, 2024, 18:09
Makirige wrote: March 4th, 2024, 17:32
She has a very bad sense of fashion. And she wants us to say they/them. She sounds like a clown. :yuck:
Yeah, she clearly wants to be a gay dandy but doesn't want to fully commit to being a guy. Her previous academic work includes papers with titles such as "Cuckoldry in the Arthurian Court Romance" and "Genderfluidity in Chaucer." Absolutely coombrained.
This is so stupid, can you give a source on this, please?
Faceless_Sentinel

My english is not that good, so i need clarification: this is a list of what she wrote?
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Faceless_Sentinel on April 21st, 2024, 12:31, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Faceless_Sentinel wrote: April 21st, 2024, 07:05

I don't know why you call game that offer less mechanics and less variety then DOS2 instead offering gay bear sex a good game. Now we know how Larian manage to sell their goyslop.
Isn't BG3 the game you talk about most in this forum though :scratch:
Roguey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Roguey »

Faceless_Sentinel wrote: April 21st, 2024, 12:11
My english is not that good, so i need clarification: this is a list of what she wrote?
Correct.
The structure of the English Literature course at Oxford was research focused – select any topic you are interested in, and then present an essay as a result of the study. Do anything which seems like it warrants investigation, as long as it fits into a period timeframe.
Above is by no means a comprehensive list – we were asked to write an average of three 2000-3000 word essays a week. The above list denotes work I submitted for final examinations.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

tldr she attended a brainwashing factory that involved copious amounts of history rewriting
Faceless_Sentinel

Anon wrote: April 21st, 2024, 13:09
Faceless_Sentinel wrote: April 21st, 2024, 07:05

Isn't BG3 the game you talk about most in this forum though :scratch:
The reason for this is quite simple and straightforward: I played Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition, i liked story, setting, gameplay mechanics and their variability, liked alot. When Larian announced their BG3 and shown trailer, i expected D:OS2 gameplay mechanics and their variability, but with better graphics. Later i found out that they pozzed a game, i decided to skip it. Than i found out about NoAplhabets mod, witch fixed problem of game being pozzed, i translated a mode to my native language, hoping that it would fix/save game and played it.

Turns out gameplay mechanics and their variability were sacrificed for stupid romances (they are made worse than in mass effect and dragon age origins) and better graphics. Story and side quests tuns out to be mediocre to the point that i don't know what even discuss about them, expect them being fill with modern western agenda and larian devs fetishes.

I almost completely disappointed in the game, i play it because i hope Laezel and Minthara personal quests will be engaging enough to play game once more.