We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

[BG3] Swaping Karlach & Player Character during sex scene on date night

Do you want to add big tiddies to a game but don't know how? Ask someone else to do it for you!
MordiB

[BG3] Swaping Karlach & Player Character during sex scene on date night

Post by MordiB »

I'm inquiring if it is at all possible to swap the models & animations of two characters for one cut-scene then go back to normal after its finished. I was really enjoying romancing Karlach in a recent run until i got to the sex scene after the date night, Im sure there are others who don't mind it but it looked super weird and off-putting to me when Karlach picked up my Strong type male character and flip him on to his back and started to play with what looked like to me to be his asshole. i think the scene could still work if i could swap the two with the MC taking charge.

Is it possible to change this so it looks like the main character takes the leads or would I be signing up for a nightmare of a task?
Last edited by MordiB on March 4th, 2024, 04:48, edited 1 time in total.
Scruffins

Post by Scruffins »

Lmao i felt the same way. She straight up fingers you and then pegs you without even asking. It was so unbelievably jarring watching my tav - who is straight, spread their legs, and then take it up the ass as if that's something they'd actually enjoy. That whole romance scene really soured my view of Karlach.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Scruffins wrote: March 4th, 2024, 05:35
Lmao i felt the same way. She straight up fingers you and then pegs you without even asking. It was so unbelievably jarring watching my tav - who is straight, spread their legs, and then take it up the ass as if that's something they'd actually enjoy. That whole romance scene really soured my view of Karlach.
What the fuck
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Reminds me of the first person scissoring scene I had to watch my guy do in Cyberpunk...
Last edited by Oyster Sauce on March 4th, 2024, 07:32, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Karlach is the marvel girl boss of the game, expected behavior imo
Scruffins

Post by Scruffins »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 4th, 2024, 05:37
What the fuck
Yeah, I ended up ditching her for superior Mizussy, then made sure she exploded at the end of the game.
Roguey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Roguey »

Always love reading peoples' shocked reactions when a woman who looks like
turns out to be a pegger.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

There are fags who don't behead her? Also turn off sex scenes you freaks.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Roguey wrote: March 4th, 2024, 14:43
I was more surprised that they removed Karls cock.
Scruffins

Post by Scruffins »

Roguey wrote: March 4th, 2024, 14:43
I'm surprised Larian made her look more "feminine" than she did previously. Look up her EA datamined model if you don't know what i mean. It's literally a dude
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Who the fuck is this even for?
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Ahahaha I thought for sure the OP was misinterpreting something but she really has your legs up in the air
► Show Spoiler
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 4th, 2024, 15:39
Ahahaha I thought for sure the OP was misinterpreting something but she really has your legs up in the air
► Show Spoiler
Completely accurate and appropriate for karlachniggers
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Eeeew,
And yes it's possible. If anyone's interested, I can give you some pointers, but last thing I'm gonna do is sit there replaying some dyke's sex scenes.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

I saw a post online saying this is a glitch where everybody is getting the female version of the scene, implying there's a male version. Probably not true because Larian would surely make fucked up sex scenes a top priority.
Roguey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Roguey »

gerey wrote: March 4th, 2024, 15:20
Who the fuck is this even for?
Queers. BG3 is so queer they'll even make heterosexual pairings queer.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

► Show Spoiler
Bahahahaha

> Roll giant half orc barbarian, max strength and con, wielding giant battle axe
> Destroying everything, maiming your enemies.
> Pick wrong dialogue option
> Karlach lifts you up effortlessly and throws you on the bed
> "UwU;; be gentle Karlach.." - Grognak the Destroyer
> Fucks you like a little orc-bitch with your legs in the air

It's so ridiculous.. Futa Tiefling Mommy.. Bear Vampire Orgies.. Incest drow.. Face fucking a drow then decapitating her - I really wanna know if it was the same schizo writer behind these things.
Last edited by Shillitron on March 4th, 2024, 16:48, edited 1 time in total.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Shillitron wrote: March 4th, 2024, 16:47
► Show Spoiler
Bahahahaha

> Roll giant half orc barbarian, max strength and con, wielding giant battle axe

It's so ridiculous.. Futa Tiefling Mommy.. Bear Vampire Orgies.. Incest drow.. Face fucking a drow then decapitating her - I really wanna know if it was the same schizo writer behind these things.
Yes. Yes it was. A troon specifically. One that likely never saw action in its entire life.
Last edited by orinEsque on March 4th, 2024, 18:31, edited 1 time in total.
Roguey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Roguey »

orinEsque wrote: March 4th, 2024, 16:50
Bahahahaha

Yes. Yes it was. A troon specifically. Once that likely never saw action in its entire life.
She's an (attractive to me) female enbie, I'm sure she's had a lot of sex.
Makirige

Post by Makirige »

Roguey wrote: March 4th, 2024, 17:18
Bahahahaha

Yes. Yes it was. A troon specifically. Once that likely never saw action in its entire life.
She has a very bad sense of fashion. And she wants us to say they/them. She sounds like a clown. :yuck:
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Roguey wrote: March 4th, 2024, 17:18
Bahahahaha

she(?)
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Nigga you can be a bog beast as long as you got a wet spot there will be some beta bux that wants to fuck you I'm sure she's got no problem in that department.
Roguey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Roguey »

Makirige wrote: March 4th, 2024, 17:32
She has a very bad sense of fashion. And she wants us to say they/them. She sounds like a clown. :yuck:
Yeah, she clearly wants to be a gay dandy but doesn't want to fully commit to being a guy. Her previous academic work includes papers with titles such as "Cuckoldry in the Arthurian Court Romance" and "Genderfluidity in Chaucer." Absolutely coombrained.
Her birth name is Isabella, she changed it to Baudelaire. Must really like that poet.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Roguey wrote: March 4th, 2024, 18:09
Makirige wrote: March 4th, 2024, 17:32
Her previous academic work includes papers with titles such as "Cuckoldry in the Arthurian Court Romance" and "Genderfluidity in Chaucer." Absolutely coombrained.
#femgooner
Rand

Post by Rand »

► Show Spoiler
Dafuq?