We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Symbolism in the media and elsewhere

Surely this will be a civilized forum
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Symbolism in the media and elsewhere

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Kind of the Random Images of esoteric symbolism and witchcraft.

Good general sites/creators:
www.vigilantcitizen.com (he does not name them, good for what he is)
www.jaysanalysis.com (Jay Dyer on Youtube and Rokfin)
Jonathan Pageau (is on Youtube and Rokfin)
https://www.youtube.com/@TheScariestMovieEver aka https://rumble.com/user/KJOzborne

🕮 Books 🕮
On the Masons and Their Lies
by Michael Witcoff, now known as Brother Augustine (on YT and Rokfin), former high ranking Freemason
https:// www. amazon. com/Masons-Their-Lies-Christian-Spiritual/dp/B07KCN4B7F
I have heard from several people that it is a very good book. The author seems very trustworthy to me, despite being a Jew.

Excellent introduction and crash course to masonic imagery and symbolism. (thanks @NaturalSelectionist )
Yes, it is five hours long but it saves you many more hours if you want to delve deeper into it and even if you don't. Highly recommended.

For a start:
(a bit more general end times video mentioning the Hydra (including the coof hydra), Lucifer, Baphomet)
https://rumble . com/v29a64e-a-golden-idol-for-the-fall-of-babylon-2023.html

Some of the sinister symbolism of Forrest Gump:

From slightly conceiled to
As above, so below. The Baphomet sign.

Reuniting with his love under the phallus of the sun god.
Last edited by Thor Kaufman on February 15th, 2023, 09:56, edited 2 times in total.
NaturalSelectionist

Post by NaturalSelectionist »

I think I saw the video you're referencing recently, is this it?

I've found a few pretty legit examples of not just occult/mystical symbolism, but clearly predictive messages in media and hidden messages in the news.

There are some really obvious ones, like the X Files doing an episode about a deep state agent trying to fly a remote controlled plane into the twin towers to fake a terrorist attack and start a war less than a year before 9/11. There are some lame ones, like the Simpsons doing the New York $9 flyer where the twin towers make the 11 right after the 9 - if not for Matt Groening flying on 9/11 participant Jeffrey Epstein's private jet (see his painting of GWBush if you haven't) and many clearer examples of Simpsons predictions, I might be more skeptical of that one. Then there are the downright weird ones like Kyle Rittenhouse shooting a jewish pedophile who was convicted of doing 9-11 year olds in the dick, where it's clear that Rosenbaum was released from a mental institution and sent to Kenosha for a reason, but why would the jews orchestrate the shooting of a jewish pedophile who did 9-11?

Well, it's not just Kyle's story that appears more and more fake the more hindsight we get. Look at Gabby "talk less" Petito. The lady whose name literally means talk less went missing on the 20th anniversary of 9/11 wearing a yellow shirt that says "zion". Why would the jews spend 3 solid months constantly talking about some missing cunt that nobody even cared about, unless it was to send a hidden message to the jewish pedophiles who did 9/11 that they shouldn't talk? It's possible the Kyle story was sent for similar reasons.

Back to the Future is one of the better known ones. There's a couple layers of symbolism to the movies - the occult references to the tale of Saturn/Cronus eating his children, where the time machine is Pluto (runs on plutonium, Space Zombies from Pluto cover) and Marty is Neptune (stands next to a statue of Neptune at the Enchantment Under the Sea dance, mistaken for a sailor), while Doc controls the lightning as it strikes the clock tower (Zeus attacking Cronus/Saturn) to free them from being trapped in time. Then there's the jews did 9/11 message, where muslim terrorists attack the twin trees causing Marty to McFly his flying car with wing doors that someone says looks like a plane into a building, and then crash it into one of the twins, knocking it down. Next Marty predicts the striking of a tower, warns Doc of a future terror attack, and when the tower is struck (see the glowing 9 and flaming 11 on screen after), he crashes into another building and returns to the mall (now the lone pine mall instead of the twin pines mall) to watch the muslim terrorists crash into a building. This takes place in Hill Valley or upward triangle downward triangle, the six pointed star. See the second movie for trans kids, pizzagate (important shit at 33 minutes in each movie), vax death prediction, white replacement leading to social decline, and Trump's ascendancy in the era beginning in 2015. The third seems to predict the agenda 2030 depopulation agenda and the end of fossil fuels but since that one hasn't happened yet I'll let you decide for yourself. They also revisit the 9/11 symbolism in the second one in a scene where the twin pines are displayed on a screen, followed by the twin towers glitching out, followed by a gray rocky mountain surrounded by smoke. Marty's dad hangs upside down due to his back, and at the twin pines, the clock changes to 1:16 (9/11 upside down) and the twin stopwatches change to 1:19 (9/11 backwards), and the scene in part 2 tells us to look at the twin pine scene that way. Then, just to make sure they can force people to see it if they need to point it out, the director released a movie called The Walk about a man dying at the twin towers on Back to the Future day.

That's not the earliest prediction, though. Consider Lord of the Rings, which is about two towers which must fall in a war between the free men of the west and the dark hordes of the east. Why was the big budget movie version released just months after 9/11? To be honest, I'm not 100% sure whether Tolkein was predicting 9/11 specifically or simply knew that the coming changing of the ages would involve the symbolic destruction of two towers and a war between west and east, but I am convinced that he was way more into mystical and occult shit than he lets on. Take Sauron for example: Saturn minus the cross (t) plus the ring (o) and rearrange the letters just slightly, you get Sauron. Gollum is a clear reference to the golem of Prague - corrupted by an evil force of magic that forces him to do bad things and controls him through shame, but in the end Gollum casts his maker into the pit and dies with him. Gollum's allegory also adds a reference to jews (though ring -> circle -> kikel -> kike might be enough of one on its own).

The golem myth is present in far more than just LotR. Take Star Wars for example, where episode 2 came out just months after 9/11 and was about a tiny religious cult that infiltrates the government to start a fake war they control both sides of while Anakin (American) murders a bunch of sand people. Darth Vader becomes more machine than man, becoming an artificial man or golem. Like Gollum and the golem of legend, his arc ends when he casts down the evil sorcerer who created him and dies with him. The scene of Vader throwing Palpatine into the pit (throw the jew down the well) makes no sense within the movie's universe because Palpatine is a sith lord with more than enough power to survive the fall and come back with a vengeance. However, as symbolism, it is a perfect representation of the ending of the golem myth. Vader's tale begins with Anakin being the slave of a long nosed greedy blue alien merchant with a Brooklyn accent who wears a funny little round hat and owns a woman and child as slaves. Anakin then fights in the clone wars between droids (artificial men) and clones (artificial men). The separatist symbol is 6 triangles in a hex shape, and when they are defeated, the Republic's symbol changes from a sun with 8 rays of light to a sun with 6 rays of light - two of the towers of light disappeared to create the empire of the 6 pointed star. Also see the literal fucking Hebrew writing on Vader's chest plate and the fact that the golem of Prague statue at the entrance to the jewish quarter in Prague has a similar helmet and cape to Vader's if the sith/six (order 66) symbols being a six pointed star and six triangles forming a hex shape aren't enough for you. I could write a bit more about how there's more Nazi symbolism on the Rebel side than the Imperial side but I'll leave it there for now.

The golem also appears in the Terminator movies (see 2 where the artificial man throws the shapeshifter into the burning pit and then dies with him), which also contains a likely Saturn reference (Skynet - 6 letter name, starts with S, contains t and n, uses time travel), though I'm not aware of much predictive programming in it. There's the one bridge with a 9'11" clearance that the truck slams into but that alone is not too big a deal. I also believe there's some in DBZ during the Android Saga when Gero (golem minus m, swap the vowels and say the L like an R because he's a jap) creates the artificial humans who eventually kill him. That saga has some clear covid 19 references - see Android 19, the Chinese clown/crown/corona with the golden hat with a spike coming up from his crown chakra. When Android 19 is killing people, Goku is locked down by a virus that attacks his heart. That arc also has time travel with Capsule Corp (CC can be either Saturn's rings or 33, if you know what 33 is) and Mr. Satan/Saturn. See also Frieza with a 6 letter name starting with the 6th letter of the alphabet whose name is ice themed (hex crystals) when he wipes out the descendants of the legendary blonde haired blue eyed race (Aryans).

Those are some of the clearest examples I've seen. If you're a Coheed and Cambria fan, spend a little time thinking about the song Time Consumer (obvious Saturn reference, parents kill their own kids because government lies to them about a virus) and notice the song 33 and then ask yourself what the fuck their music is really about, but I'm not gonna go into detail on that once since most people have never heard of them. Hardly the only golem of progressive rock band that's put mystical shit into their music, but an interesting one with the possible covid prediction. But the real world implications of the golem of Prague symbolism are much more frightening - just what the hell does GOP really mean and why is the main movement opposing it the golem of progress?
Lutte
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Lutte »

Easily the most common sign in jewlywood, and one of the least natural (at least, with many hand signs you could say you "accidentally" did them or something) :

It's also the most emblematic since it's all about the One Eye ie all seeing eye of freemasonry. Other ways it can be depicted is with things like half masks hiding one eye, haircuts or camera framing.
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

Larry Silverstein on the thirty-third floor of the third tower located at One World Trade Center.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

@NaturalSelectionist That's the one. Added it to the OP.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Lutte wrote: February 14th, 2023, 15:45
Easily the most common sign in jewlywood, and one of the least natural (at least, with many hand signs you could say you "accidentally" did them or something) :

It's also the most emblematic since it's all about the One Eye ie all seeing eye of freemasonry. Other ways it can be depicted is with things like half masks hiding one eye, haircuts or camera framing.
Yes, the 666

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trilateral_Commission
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recycling_symbol

Total of 6,666 abortions carried out under new legislation last year
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/ ... -1.4292507

Definitely check this music video out.

!!!
Last edited by Thor Kaufman on February 15th, 2023, 10:13, edited 1 time in total.
Ratcatcher
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ratcatcher »

True. Don't forget tho, the fingers around the eye are also another symbol used by the worshippers of the Owl to identify each other. Layers.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Ratcatcher wrote: February 15th, 2023, 10:10
True. Don't forget tho, the fingers around the eye are also another symbol used by the worshippers of the Owl to identify each other. Layers.
Yes. The classic peek-a-boo one eyed symbolism.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

the end of fossil fuels
Well, no such thing in the first place. No such thing as dinosaurs, and it's not dinosaur juice. It's something else. Also, even the original oiligarchs knew that it is not rare, at all. But rare markets well and you can sell it for more if people think it is rare. Kinda like with diamonds.
This docu might mention that as well, haven't seen it in years.
https://www.corbettreport.com/bigoil/ (big jew)

Pines/pine tree is also symbolically related to the pineal gland aka the third eye.
NaturalSelectionist

Post by NaturalSelectionist »

Thor Kaufman wrote: February 15th, 2023, 10:28
the end of fossil fuels
Well, no such thing in the first place. No such thing as dinosaurs, and it's not dinosaur juice. It's something else. Also, even the original oiligarchs knew that it is not rare, at all. But rare markets well and you can sell it for more if people think it is rare. Kinda like with diamonds.
This docu might mention that as well, haven't seen it in years.
https://www.corbettreport.com/bigoil/ (big jew)

Pines/pine tree is also symbolically related to the pineal gland aka the third eye.
Not sure I fully believe that on the first part. I know we've been lied to about a lot and we have 99 real environmental problems but carbon emissions aren't any of them. Regardless, the symbolism of the time machine's fuel line rupture and the train running on wood rather than coal align with the no fossil fuels part of agenda 2030, which is roughly as far after the start of part 2 (2015, when Trump announced his candidacy) as it is after part 1 (9/11/01). Whether fossil fuels are really fossils or not is a whole other question to whether or not they're going to take them away.

I've heard the pines/pineal gland thing in relation to pinocchio (pine open/pineal open). Interesting that lying makes his nose grow longer, and when he finally learns to stop behaving like the lying long noses, he has to deal with the monkeys and elephants in the clown/crown world circus. Which reminds me, I forgot that the gungans in Star Wars are big lipped slang talking creatures whose name only contains two consonants, n and g, and they are incredibly annoying to have to work with.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

@NaturalSelectionist on so-called "fossil fuels":
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

I thought that was a white supremacist sign?
NMNFND
Developer

Post by NMNFND »

I 100% believe these people do this to be edgy/cool. I also 100% believe they take seriously what it means later.
I always hated lefties when I was growing up. Their self-assuredness is undeserved. They are reactionaries incarnate. But there's a certain sickness to them. A need to go so far that there is no undoing their sickness and how it corrupts those around them. It is for this reason they are never virtuos, but selfish and sociopaths.
The worst part is they always deceive you that they really care and they don't. They care to deceive and that's about it.

There is nothing more excruciating than a female leftist. Cowards anger me. Females anger me. Cowardly Females passing themselves off as having superior concerns, now that should be punishable by law isnofar as so-called discrimination is punishable by law.

Female Celebrity passing themselves off as having superior concerns? That is literally worse than 9/11 and the civil war, and ebola.

Dont' get me wrong I don't hate females, but there's a certain type that just deserves everything they dare us to do. And yet to have a society we must resist the urge to do those things.
Females do not want understanding. They want power. Incels do not want love, they want sex. But what neither realize is both for their own sake, is useless.

Worship the devil, worship the e-girl. Same result. The sickness is absolute and it is left leaning. It is incurable by design. But it's too easy to blame nature for the sins of men. Something must change or there is no justice.
Derringer

Post by Derringer »

Segata Sanshiro wrote: February 16th, 2023, 01:11

I thought that was a white supremacist sign?
I always figured it was shitposting to actually make people look up what was being posted since I remember plenty of posts with the faggot with the fish symbol on one hand and the eye sign pointing out that it was pedophile shit.
General Reign

Post by General Reign »

I knew this thread was going to be a laugh. Especially someone throwing up a random ok symbol over their eye and totally being a devil worshiper because evil Hollywood.

Also, the Masons took the time to use sacred geometry to enlighten humanity but some ignorant hippy thinks they are liars and writes a book to sell to fear mongering Jesus dorks. Cute.

Plus someone talking about Baphomet like they know what they are talking about. Actually disappointing tbh but when you are afraid to read anything but the Bible that happens.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

General Reign wrote: July 6th, 2023, 22:57
I knew this thread was going to be a laugh. Especially someone throwing up a random ok symbol over their eye and totally being a devil worshiper because evil Hollywood.

Also, the Masons took the time to use sacred geometry to enlighten humanity but some ignorant hippy thinks they are liars and writes a book to sell to fear mongering Jesus dorks. Cute.

Plus someone talking about Baphomet like they know what they are talking about. Actually disappointing tbh but when you are afraid to read anything but the Bible that happens.
Enjoy Hell, heretic
General Reign

Post by General Reign »

Acrux wrote: July 7th, 2023, 04:29
General Reign wrote: July 6th, 2023, 22:57

Enjoy Hell, heretic

Ok sand nigger lover.
Goth-Girl-Supremacy

Post by Goth-Girl-Supremacy »

Maybe God would make your gimp wife's legs grow back if you weren't a minotaur cock drawing loser, Micah.
General Reign

Post by General Reign »

Goth-Girl-Supremacy wrote: July 17th, 2023, 10:23
Maybe God would make your gimp wife's legs grow back if you weren't a minotaur cock drawing loser, Micah.
My wife has legs weirdo. Hey have you ever been with a woman or do you just jerk off to goth girls online? Haha. Between you and the bald pedophile I don't know which is worse.

I am glad to see you are fixating on someone new for once though really because Atlet always seemed like a strange hill to die on. Have fun thinking about me for the next foreseeable future. I look forward to hearing you mention my name 10 years from now randomly when people tell me about it on other places across the web.

:lol:
Goth-Girl-Supremacy

Post by Goth-Girl-Supremacy »

General Reign wrote: July 17th, 2023, 10:56
My wife has legs weirdo. Hey have you ever been with a woman or do you just jerk off to goth girls online? Haha. Between you and the bald pedophile I don't know which is worse.

I am glad to see you are fixating on someone new for once though really because Atlet always seemed like a strange hill to die on. Have fun thinking about me for the next foreseeable future. I look forward to hearing you mention my name 10 years from now randomly when people tell me about it on other places across the web.
Kalin and the rest of the boys and me were wondering if you acquired your bizarre piss fetish from having to clean the bedpan from that attic-dwelling cryptid you slapped an onion ring on and call it a wife.

If you can confirm or deny then somebody is on pace to making mega bucks from this pool we got going.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Don't know where to put it. Decent channel. I don't like his channel name and that he is clearly jewish and uses hebrew Bible references. So I am not a hundred percent on where his heart is.

https://www.youtube.com/@SaintAVS

That's not the channel owner but a testimonial. Content creator is a middle eastern Jew.
Element

Post by Element »

Thor Kaufman wrote: February 15th, 2023, 10:03

Yes, the 666

!!!
The monster symbol turning into 666, that's from the schizoid subliminal-synchro-sphere blog, isn't it?
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Element wrote: July 27th, 2023, 11:43

Yes, the 666

!!!
The monster symbol turning into 666, that's from the schizoid subliminal-synchro-sphere blog, isn't it?
I have no idea what that is. And schizoid describes a "personality disorder".

It's the sixth letter in the hebrew alphabet.
Waw (wāw "hook") is the sixth letter of the Semitic abjads, including Phoenician wāw , Aramaic waw , Hebrew vav ו‎, Syriac waw ܘ and Arabic wāw و (sixth in abjadi order; 27th in modern Arabic order).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waw_(lett ... _Waw_/_Vav
Element

Post by Element »

Thor Kaufman wrote: July 27th, 2023, 11:54

Yes, the 666

!!!

Waw (wāw "hook") is the sixth letter of the Semitic abjads, including Phoenician wāw , Aramaic waw , Hebrew vav ו‎, Syriac waw ܘ and Arabic wāw و (sixth in abjadi order; 27th in modern Arabic order).
It was a blog that used to analyze Kubrick and Lynch movies, paying particular attention to symbology and its links to other real world events. It was .. fascinating, for lack of a better word. Unfortunately it was also obvious that the person running it was crazy, and the craziness was progressing over the years. That Moster logo -> 666 image you linked looks like his work, except his posts would be dozens, sometimes over a hundred, such images. Just a giant wall of images, expounding on the most bizarre of connections in the most unlikely of places.

I may dig up his blog on the wayback machine and share some of his most interesting stuff here. His Mulholland Drive analysis was pretty awesome, iirc.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Element wrote: July 28th, 2023, 21:14
Thor Kaufman wrote: July 27th, 2023, 11:54

It was a blog that used to analyze Kubrick and Lynch movies, paying particular attention to symbology and its links to other real world events. It was .. fascinating, for lack of a better word. Unfortunately it was also obvious that the person running it was crazy, and the craziness was progressing over the years. That Moster logo -> 666 image you linked looks like his work, except his posts would be dozens, sometimes over a hundred, such images. Just a giant wall of images, expounding on the most bizarre of connections in the most unlikely of places.

I may dig up his blog on the wayback machine and share some of his most interesting stuff here. His Mulholland Drive analysis was pretty awesome, iirc.
If you are interested in symbology might want to check out www.vigilantcitizen.com as well. Owner is a kike unfortunately, so he never mentions the true culprits. But decent enough for the one layer deep analysis of symbolism. Same with Jay Dyer. With Jay you have the added problem that he actively calls out the Nazi and other kosher misdirection because his overlord is Tip of the spear Mind/Info Wars which was of course founded by Michael Aquino and is funded by US military intelligence.

For proper deep dives with barely any holds barred I can recommend the following creators on Odysee: Weston Paradigm, Mr White Tuber, Night Nation Review. Weston does the most deep fried shows of these three. With Tuber you have to understand that he really likes a bit of trolling. He has a very deadpan sense of humour sometimes so don't take everything he says at face value.