We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

"Sweet Baby Inc detected" and other noticings involving the Marxist takeover of gaming

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Editor's note:
The CEO of Tripwire Interactive was forced to resign and relinquish control of the company he founded for publicly expressing support for an abortion bill that limited it to when a heartbeat could be detected.

Can anyone find a single instance of these same developers going all out to defend SBI also defending him?
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on March 17th, 2024, 13:35, edited 1 time in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

aweigh wrote: March 17th, 2024, 00:38
WhiteShark wrote: March 17th, 2024, 00:31
Reposting again from the Stellar Blade thread. Is the industry backing off? or did Sony just pay these guys off?
WhiteShark wrote: March 17th, 2024, 00:29
Now Kotaku publishes an article overflowing with praise for Eve and her skinsuit without a single word of reproof. :scratch:

https://archive.is/3yz4N
They're just pretending to like it to ride the wave until it's safe to hate it again. Also, it's a perfect vehicle for saying "we've never been against attractive women, after all we're SEX POSITIVE, what we hate is the thought process behind it which needs to change" etc etc. In fact it's probably far more effective as an avenue of attack than outright hating.
Regardless of the intent, this form of interaction doesn't seem healthy at all. I mean, creating carrots/obstacles to receive sexual stimulation? Seems more like a variation on the sadist/cuckoldry mentality.

Though I admit, getting ones jollies on game characters never seemed... right to me. More sex sim style crap.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

The Discord server for Sweet Baby Inc. Detected now has the following in its rules:

In addition, you can't send a message that includes the words 'gay' or 'jew'. So based...
Anon

Post by Anon »

WhiteShark wrote: March 17th, 2024, 23:47
The Discord server for Sweet Baby Inc. Detected now has the following in its rules:

In addition, you can't send a message that includes the words 'gay' or 'jew'. So based...
Eh, not surprised at all. When I saw Kabrutus participating in different interviews, advertising his streaming everytime and attempting to expand like a business (and most importantly, rejecting my RPGHQ invitation), I easily understood what he was on about.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Anon wrote: March 17th, 2024, 23:50
Eh, not surprised at all. When I saw Kabrutus participating in different interviews, advertising his streaming everytime and attempting to expand like a business (and most importantly, rejecting my RPGHQ invitation), I easily understood what he was on about.
Yeah, the first thing I noticed when joining his Discord is that the #announcements channel is full of pings about his stream. Evidently people have already advised him to switch to Guilded or some other chat service, but to no avail. I got no response when I asked a mod why they're using Discord when that requires them to abide by rules dictated by their ostensible enemies. I posted a link to this thread for the few other users who seemed to be unhappy about the new rules, but it was quickly drowned by other messages in the chat, so I doubt it accomplished anything.
Anon

Post by Anon »

I've also done that, advertised RPGHQ sometimes in their public chat, but I think that was useless since chat is nuked every 10 minutes anyway.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Btw do you guys know a way to stop these stupid discord pings? I tried muting specific channels but that doesnt seem to work, do I have to leave the server entirely?
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Anon wrote: March 18th, 2024, 00:17
Btw do you guys know a way to stop these stupid discord pings? I tried muting specific channels but that doesnt seem to work, do I have to leave the server entirely?
Right click server > server notifications off > until I unmute. Wording may be different in English or whatever language you use.
Anon

Post by Anon »

WhiteShark wrote: March 18th, 2024, 00:21
Anon wrote: March 18th, 2024, 00:17
Right click server > server notifications off > until I unmute. Wording may be different in English or whatever language you use.
Oh I'm aware of that one thanks, issue is that I wouldn't like to mute the entire server, only specific channels.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

I simply must join a Discord server to talk about how I won't play the 20 or so games Sweet Baby has been contracted on
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 18th, 2024, 00:33
I simply must join a Discord server to talk about how I won't play the 20 or so games Sweet Baby has been contracted on
I just wanted to see if they would get up to anything interesting, but nope, they've gone full Reddit. Doesn't even feel worth calling it GG2 anymore.
Anon

Post by Anon »

WhiteShark wrote: March 18th, 2024, 00:37
I just wanted to see if they would get up to anything interesting, but nope, they've gone full Reddit. Doesn't even feel worth calling it GG2 anymore.
The true gamergate is destined to come from RPGHQ, I can't see it coming from anywhere else. That's why the forum needs to grow despite oldfags not liking it.
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

Anon wrote: March 18th, 2024, 00:39
The true gamergate is destined to come from RPGHQ, I can't see it coming from anywhere else. That's why the forum needs to grow despite oldfags not liking it.
A GamerGate 2.0 isn't going to change anything anyway. We're all just sitting around waiting for the evil empire to collapse. I'm just here to enjoy like-minded company while we watch clown world self-immolate.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

WhiteShark wrote: March 17th, 2024, 23:47

I think they updated it again to be more clear.

Breathe

Post by Breathe »

OnTilt wrote: March 18th, 2024, 01:21
Anon wrote: March 18th, 2024, 00:39

A GamerGate 2.0 isn't going to change anything anyway. We're all just sitting around waiting for the evil empire to collapse. I'm just here to enjoy like-minded company while we watch clown world self-immolate.
And to occasionally explain the workings of the jew to the uninitiated.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

So - was it all an op from the beginning? Or did it become one once he got popular? There are too many people on the right who become boomercons to grift whatever stupid thing they want to peddle once they get a little bit of notice.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Acrux wrote: March 18th, 2024, 04:39
So - was it all an op from the beginning? Or did it become one once he got popular? There are too many people on the right who become boomercons to grift whatever stupid thing they want to peddle once they get a little bit of notice.
As far as I can tell the Discord server, for what little time it has existed, has been mainly a tool to promote his stream. He's probably just an enlightened centrist grifter. Nevertheless, putting the spotlight on SBI is still good for us, and if he gets the DEI detected site up and running, that will be even better. The charitable interpretation is that he is sincere and just saw an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone.
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

The problem with most people is that they have values but no conviction. He's happy to express his values, but once the pressure is on and he's at risk of losing Steam account, Discord Server, Youtube channel, etc he will cuck. Not that I completely blame him, there's very few people who are ride or die enough to be willing to lose it all for a cause.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

To be fair, he's forced to cover his ass with those retarded rules, least he gives Discord justification to take his channel down.

Granted, Discord is likely to do anyway, since the jannies have no convictions and don't follow their own rules anyway, but I can't blame the guy for trying to give the community a place to discuss things.

And yes, it's stupid to host your community on a leftist honeypot like Discord, but good luck getting zoomers to use anything else.
DagothGeas5

Post by DagothGeas5 »

twig wrote: March 18th, 2024, 07:27
► Show Spoiler
Hope this is going to burst sooner or later and fall down on the heads of everyone complicit.
Decline

Post by Decline »

aweigh wrote: March 18th, 2024, 01:15
shut up manbabes, a DOCTOR is talking

I'd rather be a 'revenue source' than a combatant in some culture war tbh.

>Look, business is inhumane! Therefore you must join our inhumane death cult and go to war against the world!
Last edited by Decline on March 18th, 2024, 18:11, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

When publishers focused strictly on the profitability in video games it created a golden age of gaming, for the normie at least. The idea that they're focusing on profit right now in the middle of an industry-wide meltdown is laughable.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 18th, 2024, 18:13
When publishers focused strictly on the profitability in video games it created a golden age of gaming, for the normie at least. The idea that they're focusing on profit right now in the middle of an industry-wide meltdown is laughable.
the normie golden age was loot boxes, yearly sports games, mobile and f2p p2w games.