We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

"Sweet Baby Inc detected" and other noticings involving the Marxist takeover of gaming

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Xenich wrote: March 25th, 2024, 17:21
Anon wrote: March 25th, 2024, 17:08
Xenich wrote: March 25th, 2024, 17:03

I don't think it bothers these types. In fact, they want the white male purged from society usually. Look into her background, she is activist first in everything she does.
Nah they 100% get fustrated when their game inevitably becomes a complete failure in sales, then blame it on "gaming community harrassment"
I think it is an act some of the times. Look into the backgrounds, there is a lot of shady stuff with these people, many of them are groomed by government sources.
That wouldn't shock me in the least. Most normies usually think in terms of these kind of social shifts being grass roots. However, if you look back there are countless examples of people leading these changes being children of military intelligence or funded by the government in some way. Look at Laurel Canyon and all the glow in the dark stuff going on there. Look at the popular serial killers and how they somehow avoided detection while being friends with politicians.
Google was funded by the government.
If there's any weird stuff going on it's usually ac safe bet that the cia or fbi is involved somehow.
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

Tweed wrote: March 26th, 2024, 05:07
"Ah, now eventually you do plan to have games at your Game Developers Conference, right? Hello? Yes?"
You look quite distinguished today, sir! Quite, mhm.
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

LemonDemonGirl wrote: March 26th, 2024, 14:52
aweigh wrote: March 17th, 2024, 00:44
NPO griftmaxxing

"White Settler"

Oh. My. Fuck.
These people should euthanize themselves just for being so easy to brainwash. We might be close to that tbh.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Breathe wrote: March 26th, 2024, 15:05
"White Settler"
Oh. My. Fuck.
These people should euthanize themselves just for being so easy to brainwash. We might be close to that tbh.
They're both Canadian.
Heard of M.A.I.D. a recent Canadian government initiative?
https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/ ... dying.html

Canada is ahead of you.
Last edited by Rand on March 26th, 2024, 15:18, edited 2 times in total.
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

Ahh, I see here he labeled Hollow Knight as no woke content, missing Cloth the lesbo bug and the achievement for sparing the nailsmith so he can run off to be a gay model for one of the swordmasters, heh, tough break kid.
Last edited by Tweed on March 26th, 2024, 15:19, edited 1 time in total.
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

Rand wrote: March 26th, 2024, 15:17
"White Settler"
Oh. My. Fuck.
They're both Canadian.

Canada is ahead of you.
Yes I've heard of it but they still have to claim some affliction or depression, etc. I mean the day when they can walk into the booth and say to an AI "I'm doing this to help the earth and rid it of my carbon footprint!" happy as can be.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Breathe wrote: March 26th, 2024, 15:25
Rand wrote: March 26th, 2024, 15:17

They're both Canadian.

Canada is ahead of you.
Yes I've heard of it but they still have to claim some affliction or depression, etc. I mean the day when they can walk into the booth and say to an AI "I'm doing this to help the earth and rid it of my carbon footprint!" happy as can be.
If Justin Castro gets another term, maybe.
Only for "white settlers" though, I'm sure.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Tweed wrote: March 26th, 2024, 15:19
Ahh, I see here he labeled Hollow Knight as no woke content, missing Cloth the lesbo bug and the achievement for sparing the nailsmith so he can run off to be a gay model for one of the swordmasters, heh, tough break kid.
Make a post in the group discussion about it then
Furin

Post by Furin »

Tweed wrote: March 26th, 2024, 15:19

Thanks for the feedback! I updated Hollow Knight's entry as a result of this information. Feel free to join and continue contributing. We would really appreciate the help!
Last edited by Furin on March 27th, 2024, 12:31, edited 3 times in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

blacks only play sportsball games and whatever the latest popular shooting game is
for the massive majority of developers, there is no "black dollar". Just like how there was no "female dollar", they were all playing farmville.
Rand

Post by Rand »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 29th, 2024, 04:22
blacks only play sportsball games and whatever the latest popular shooting game is
for the massive majority of developers, there is no "black dollar". Just like how there was no "female dollar", they were all playing farmville.
There is the occasional few of either playing a decent game, but that's a bell curve issue. Most, of course, don't.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

- Promotion of non qualified staff to lead and management positions resulted in a mess of a project. "No idea how to make a game."
I have seen this happen so much out there over the decades, it is mind boggling. People who can barely do math be put into positions where it is a key element of the job. Also seen people who are supposed to be communicators, trainers, etc... promoted to those positions when they use the word "axe" instead of "ask" and sound like some back alley nigger trying to teach "pimp" school.
BLofbr

Post by BLofbr »

I dont know if anyone have put this here but God of war ragnarok got sweet baby inc? Fking GOD OF WAR, i rembember the games on ps2 and ps3. They were so fkkin cool.
BLofbr

Post by BLofbr »

To be more direct, still i dont know if someone posted this.

i hate this color, eye cancer but i see Valve here. Why? lol
Last edited by BLofbr on April 3rd, 2024, 23:18, edited 1 time in total.
Faceless_Sentinel

Post by Faceless_Sentinel »

BLofbr wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 23:16

Try guess why...
Anon

Post by Anon »

BLofbr wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 23:16

This image depicts all customers of sweet baby inc.
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

No respect for the race that built the industry they work in. Doesn't matter, they won't be employed long if I had to guess.