We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

"Sweet Baby Inc detected" and other noticings involving the Marxist takeover of gaming

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 4th, 2024, 15:59
gerey wrote: March 4th, 2024, 12:11
Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 22:53
BUT WoTC is owned by Hasbro, so unless Hasbro themselves is not taken down, WoTC is unlikely to fall too
Isn't Hasbro in deep shit because all the Disney merch they shat out isn't selling?
I'm not sure about that. I never paid much attention to Hasbro itself. I was interested in WoTC's decisions mostly
WotC is more likely to buy its parent company than Hasbro is to shut down WotC. Outside of a few lucky dice rolls like the barbie movie, Magic the Gathering is the only thing bringing significant profits.
Last edited by J1M on March 4th, 2024, 16:32, edited 1 time in total.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

I hope Sweet Baby is attached to more games in the future, I want the industry to get to it's lowest point possible so it's worst elements can finally be removed.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Now this is interesting: the "man" leading the effort against the curator was Zoe Quinn's PR manager.

Rand

Post by Rand »

Thank goodness Grummz exists.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

"You have been found guilty of making gaming cringe. You are hereby sentenced to death."
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Also, can the thread name be changed to Sweet Baby Inc, to have it be easier to find?

The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Sorry, for the borderline spam, but I'm sure you can tell this is different and informative stuff:

Whole thread here: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1765 ... 83150.html
Last edited by The_Mask on March 5th, 2024, 16:25, edited 2 times in total.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

I hope something special is being worked up for the 10th anniversary of Gamergate.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

The_Mask wrote: March 5th, 2024, 16:24
Sorry, for the borderline spam, but I'm sure you can tell this is different and informative stuff:

Whole thread here: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1765 ... 83150.html
Words can't describe the genocidal hatred I hold towards redditors and other centrist vermin. GG was meant to be about getting Marxism out of gaming/entrainment, or at the very least making people aware of the root cause of all this, but those useless cuckolds hijacked the movement and proceeded to chase everyone that wasn't for their moronic "ethics in game journalism" bullshit out, and then they self-neutered themselves by spending all the momentum and energy gathered trying to "gotcha" leftists by proving they were the bigots.

Naturally, the left could have cared less about proof and facts and just kept stringing the fuckwits along.

Moral of the story, kill centrists first before you deal with the leftists.
BobT

Post by BobT »

gerey wrote: March 6th, 2024, 00:12
Words can't describe the genocidal hatred I hold

:scratch:
Last edited by BobT on March 6th, 2024, 01:34, edited 1 time in total.
Bertram_Tung

Post by Bertram_Tung »

BobT wrote: March 6th, 2024, 01:34
gerey wrote: March 6th, 2024, 00:12
Words can't describe the genocidal hatred I hold

:scratch:
just a picture of alec guinness
BlastedAgain

Post by BlastedAgain »

Joined when it was around 10k, didn't expect it to turn out to literally be a GamerGate 2.0 the sequel with original cast, lol. I haven't entertained the notion for at least four years since a lolcow youtuber tried to make it happen.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Became one of the most popular steam curators in just days yet people will say there is an audience for pozz, rather than just every developer forcing it.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

To the surprise of no one, Sweet Baby is just one of many such pozz consultation companies. People have begun digging around and unearthed a bunch more. The HUE should probably start adding games that were worked on by the rest of these vermin on his list.

Element

Post by Element »

gerey wrote: March 6th, 2024, 10:08
To the surprise of no one, Sweet Baby is just one of many such pozz consultation companies. People have begun digging around and unearthed a bunch more. The HUE should probably start adding games that were worked on by the rest of these vermin on his list.

They're symptoms, not the cause. The question is why is there demand for 'consultation' of such nature in the first place that allows so many of such companies to survive.
Jordy

Post by Jordy »

Element wrote: March 6th, 2024, 10:31

They're symptoms, not the cause. The question is why is there demand for 'consultation' of such nature in the first place that allows so many of such companies to survive.
Isn't it because of ESG scores?
BlastedAgain

Post by BlastedAgain »

SBI CEO has a speech from some conference in 2019 where she admits they literally blackmail companies to hire them, says that if they're declined they go to the marketing department and make 'implications' if they don't talk to the management to hire them. Somehow blackmail apparently works for some of them.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Jordy wrote: March 6th, 2024, 10:33

Isn't it because of ESG scores?
This is just cope, the real reason is the devs are libtards who are 100% on board with this garbage. Until publishers come in and clean house, nothing will be done. In a roundabout way, attacking Sweet Baby like this might actually get something done because publishers might take notice, especially after so many recent failures.