We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

"Sweet Baby Inc detected" and other noticings involving the Marxist takeover of gaming

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

I hate when people lie about being a victim so much. It's the jewist things anyone can do. Pretty much all devs these days seem to be unskilled jewish faggots.

Keep the slow crash coming.
Rand

Post by Rand »

aweigh wrote: April 6th, 2024, 00:10
helldivers community manager

This was written by the Helldivers Community "Manager":
Rand wrote: March 26th, 2024, 14:57
gerey wrote: March 26th, 2024, 14:49
I bet if someone were to look at a picture of the Helldivers 2 dev team, they'd find an office predominantly staffed by white, heterosexual men.
SO alphabet and SO black and brown!
And look at all the women in the dev team!

But it's not that leftoids are chronic liars or anything...
Last edited by Rand on April 6th, 2024, 01:03, edited 1 time in total.
Decline

Post by Decline »

Mondain wrote: April 6th, 2024, 00:15
It's amazing how every single one is a complete carbon clone of each other.
And yet they cry about 'muh diversity'.

No, you fuckers are not diverse. You all look the same, behave the same, even smell the same. And if someone tries to show even the slightest bit of individualism he gets dogpiled as if there's no tomorrow (which incidentally is an often held belief by these people).

The least diverse group of people in the world are the diversity clowns.
Last edited by Decline on April 6th, 2024, 01:26, edited 1 time in total.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Breathe wrote: April 6th, 2024, 00:32
And I'm never going to supporting those guys now. Waste.
Yeah, this is only reinforcing the lesson to never pay money for a video game unless you are absolutely, 100%, without a shadow of a doubt certain that the devs aren't woke, because they inevitably are, or will be.
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

WhiteShark wrote: April 6th, 2024, 01:27
Yeah, this is only reinforcing the lesson to never pay money for a video game unless you are absolutely, 100%, without a shadow of a doubt certain that the devs aren't woke, because they inevitably are, or will be.
Not that the gameplay loop is worth that much imo. Never interested me that much but I had it on my list knowing that White men made it. But if they're going to hire people like that then they are probably woke themselves, and just happened to make a decent game.
Manny V

Post by Manny V »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 6th, 2024, 02:00
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 6th, 2024, 01:32
@Oyster Sauce apologize!
What did I do this time?
Oyster Sauce, report to Principal Rusty's office IMMEDIATELY.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

Breathe wrote: April 6th, 2024, 02:00
WhiteShark wrote: April 6th, 2024, 01:27
Not that the gameplay loop is worth that much imo. Never interested me that much but I had it on my list knowing that White men made it. But if they're going to hire people like that then they are probably woke themselves, and just happened to make a decent game.
if "white men" made it then it is a certainty that it is woke. They are by far the most woke. It's arguably genetic, someone explained to me that white people are more empathetic than other races, and this is a natural vector for liberalism.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Civilization selects for empathy, and the White Man is the best and first civilization builder, so yes that's true. Liberalism has always been the stage when society gets meek and reclines, which is when antisocial behavior that was once criminalized and contained in the fringe is allowed back in by traitors and mystery cults swaying the masses.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

Last edited by aweigh on April 8th, 2024, 03:32, edited 2 times in total.
BobT

Post by BobT »

Faggot wrote:
You can't be racist against the majority race, sorry, not a thing.
I thought they were celebrating us all becoming a minority? Which we absolutely are (and always have been) worldwide. :scratch:
Also does this mean I can go to Africa and scream NIGGGEEEEEEEEERS! at the top of my lungs, and that wouldn't be "racist"?
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

Looking for logic loopholes is a fool's errand. They look for reasons after deciding who to attack and consistency has never been something that's mattered to them.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

The race mixing family in the trailer didn't tip you off before?
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

The very essence of “Participation trophy” ideology.

First they went after the education system to kill the concept of hard work, diligence, and the pursuit of excellence and now they are going after the entertainment of those people so that every aspect of their lives is turned into a bland, useless, demoralizing existence of the lowest common denominator.

These people strive for this form of environment because they are the very underachiever, low intellect drones who without a society filled with "bottom of the barrel" achievement, they would been seen for what they truly are.

I do not see this as anything other than a deliberate action to break down society as there is no logical benefit to this process as it turns all who succumb to it into mindless and useless beings.
Last edited by Xenich on April 8th, 2024, 13:38, edited 1 time in total.
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

TKVNC wrote: April 8th, 2024, 13:08

The race mixing family in the trailer didn't tip you off before?
Never even saw it. That's sad though.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

all this makes sense when you realize they all hang out in the same discords and get each other the jobs, it's not just happenstance that they all share the same beliefs
BobT

Post by BobT »

What a faggot.
And lol at "more likely to be in greater positions of influence".
Yeah, in WHITE, WESTERN COUNTRIES.
Imagine me going to China or Africa and complaining all the "influential" people are non-white.

This soyboy is also very violent, yet looks like he'd crumple like a paper bag if someone merely farted in his direction.
asf wrote: April 8th, 2024, 20:22
so it is janny hating season again
I don't think they even qualify as Jannies tbh. Their jobs used to be mostly around collating community feedback and managing some dev/publisher comms with their official forums and communication channels.
Last edited by BobT on April 8th, 2024, 20:32, edited 1 time in total.