We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

"Sweet Baby Inc detected" and other noticings involving the Marxist takeover of gaming

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

I think it's a (sweet) lollipop and not the rectum of an infant stuffed full of swirling jizz :Inspector:
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 10:33
I think it's a (sweet) lollipop and not the rectum of an infant stuffed full of swirling jizz :Inspector:
yeah that part is a stretch lol
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Bertram_Tung wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 08:47
their logo is a fucking baby with swirling semen in its stomach, entering through the rectum
Notice that they use the classic pedo image of the spiral.
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 09:05
I think you guys might be reading a bit too much into it.
Nah, the swirly thing is definitely pedo signal imagery.

edit: posted the same image. I should start catching up on the whole thread before I post.
Last edited by OnTilt on March 3rd, 2024, 11:01, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

OnTilt wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 10:59
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 09:05
I think you guys might be reading a bit too much into it.
Nah, the swirly thing is definitely pedo signal imagery.

It specifically says triangle tho.
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 11:00
I don't think things have to be specifically 1 to 1 here. Its a dog whistle -- not the literal symbol.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

OnTilt wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 11:02
I don't think things have to be specifically 1 to 1 here. Its a dog whistle -- not the literal symbol.
Including anything with a spiral seems like we might end up including a lot of things.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Discord, known tranny/pedo haven, uses the same spiral symbol in their candy emoji.

I'm adding any lollypop icon to my pedos.pptx database.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

🍬🍭
uh-oh guys :(
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on March 3rd, 2024, 11:09, edited 1 time in total.
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 11:05
Including anything with a spiral seems like we might end up including a lot of things.
Yeah, that's why you have to use context and some intuition.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

OnTilt wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 11:09

What about the context of it being a company formed post-Pizzagate?
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Irenaeus wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 11:07
Discord, known tranny/pedo haven, uses the same spiral symbol in their candy emoji.

I'm adding any lollypop icon to my pedos.pptx database.
To be clear, that's just a standard lollipop emoji. It's designed according to the spec:
https://www.unicode.org/L2/L2009/09026r ... oposed.pdf
Essentially every emoji font has the same style: https://emojipedia.org/lollipop#designs
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on March 3rd, 2024, 11:16, edited 1 time in total.
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 11:10

My main takeaway is that they've paired this symbol with an image of a baby, the company's name is "sweet baby", it's staffed by a bunch of faggots, and companies get Jewish esg money for hiring them.

I don't need to know for certain, I know enough.
Last edited by OnTilt on March 3rd, 2024, 11:16, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Speaking of which, did you guys have a preference for emojis used by the forum? Maybe I should make its own thread. I assume this is configurable somewhere.

@Irenaeus I wasn't being rude towards you if you took it that way.
Lutte
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Lutte »

Yes.
I mean, just like you mentioned earlier, they are misanthropes who hate families or having children and are 100% faggot trannies. They're the kind of people you'd meet on places like the "childfree" subreddit ( https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/ )
How do you go from that to naming your company after babies and using this kind of logos? Yes, sometimes cohencidences are just cohencidences, but too many of them in the wrong contexts will trigger any normal person's instincts that tell them "there's something wrong with these people".
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Lutte wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 11:37

Yes.
I mean, just like you mentioned earlier, they are misanthropes who hate families or having children and are 100% faggot trannies. They're the kind of people you'd meet on places like the "childfree" subreddit ( https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/ )
How do you go from that to naming your company after babies and using this kind of logos? Yes, sometimes cohencidences are just cohencidences, but too many of them in the wrong contexts will trigger any normal person's instincts that tell them "there's something wrong with these people".
I just assume they're bad people, I don't need to analyze shapes to come to this conclusion.
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

The curator is now at 80k+ members and will soon probably hit 100k.

Good work Mrs. Streisand and Sweet Baby Retards!
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

The company will just get another game and continue corrupting games into Forspoken tier garbage.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

WaterMage wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 13:50
The company will just get another game and continue corrupting games into Forspoken tier garbage.
It's not like it's the only company that does this
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

In most cases a swirl is nothing to fuss over. When it's combined with these freaks, so closely linked to ESG, with so many clients for some inexplicable reason, and the unfitting name... I feel uncomfortable.

I believe the thing on the FBI document stated a pink circle + swirl was related to girls, and the blue triangle was related to boys, things like MBLA...
Who knows how seriously it's actually taken though, I doubt FBI even cares about children being abused.
Last edited by ArcaneLurker on March 9th, 2024, 02:34, edited 3 times in total.
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

Getting on my knees and praying to God this curator group will make SBI go bankrupt
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 21:15
Getting on my knees and praying to God this curator group will make SBI go bankrupt
Have they been getting new clients since they became notorious?
Bertram_Tung

Post by Bertram_Tung »

OnTilt wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 11:15
Oyster Sauce wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 11:10

My main takeaway is that they've paired this symbol with an image of a baby, the company's name is "sweet baby", it's staffed by a bunch of faggots, and companies get Jewish esg money for hiring them.

I don't need to know for certain, I know enough.
Exactly
Lutte wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 11:37

Yes.
Exactly, there is a recognizable pattern. Nobody is sitting here saying the Dreamcast logo is pedo imagery because it lacks all the other glaring contextual evidence.

Even if they aren't literal pedos, they still made this logo because they know exactly what it evokes when it's made by freaks like them and they were trying to be "subversive" to "own the chuds" blah blah.

They're fucking demon people either way.
Slavic Sorcerer

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 21:43
Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 21:15
Have they been getting new clients since they became notorious?

Let's see...

Wizards of the Coast laid off 1,100 people in 2023
Even people at Larian commented out of the people they talked to from WoTC in the beginning of BG3 developement, nobody remained
BUT WoTC is owned by Hasbro, so unless Hasbro themselves is not taken down, WoTC is unlikely to fall too

Ubisoft somehow still afloat, and laid off only 124 people in 2023 November

EA laid off 5% of their workforce, which is 670 people
And this is only from the core company
Don't ask me how I know this, but I know the same happened in the companies they outsource some of their processes to
► Show Spoiler
Square Enix didnt layoff 20-30 people from People Can Fly developer (they made Outriders, and used SBI by proxy) directly, but they slashed the budged forcing such layoffs
Can't find anything about their core company

I have no idea who the rest of those companies are and what games they made/developed/participated in developing in just from names and logos alone
Unfortunately, game dev is made of intertwined outsourcing connections

What we see now is a pendulum swinging back
Venture capital ran out, and the players seem to take less and less "dIvErSiTy aNd InClUsIoN" in the ass as they did before
This means developers/studios may think twice before hiring sensitivity writers such as SBI

BG3, as much as labelled as degenerate by some people is, set the bar really high to the point AAA studios/developers had a cope, seethe, dilate, mald moment over it
We've seen, over the past few months, big titles flopping even to the point of studios going bankrupt and closing, because players (consumers) have better options to choose from

Hell, even the game I worked on flopped to the point there will be no sequel after several instances of the game
The game wasnt woke by any means. There was no place for wokeness there
It's a buggy mess for a high price
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on March 3rd, 2024, 22:54, edited 1 time in total.
Rand

Post by Rand »

OnTilt wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 11:15
...it's staffed by a bunch of faggots...
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 22:53
BUT WoTC is owned by Hasbro, so unless Hasbro themselves is not taken down, WoTC is unlikely to fall too
Isn't Hasbro in deep shit because all the Disney merch they shat out isn't selling?
Ubisoft somehow still afloat, and laid off only 124 people in 2023 November
Likely due to French government gibs. Out of all the big publishers they are the ones likely bleeding the most cash because they lack any actually profitable cashcow like Call of Duty or FIFA.
What we see now is a pendulum swinging back
Doubtful. People always say that, but it never actually materializes - just because a bunch of useful idiots got the boot doesn't mean Marxists are leaving gaming. I'd love to proven wrong, but I don't think we're seeing any major pushback against leftists anytime soon.
Slavic Sorcerer

gerey wrote: March 4th, 2024, 12:11
Isn't Hasbro in deep shit because all the Disney merch they shat out isn't selling?
I'm not sure about that. I never paid much attention to Hasbro itself. I was interested in WoTC's decisions mostly
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on March 4th, 2024, 16:00, edited 1 time in total.
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 11:27
Speaking of which, did you guys have a preference for emojis used by the forum? Maybe I should make its own thread. I assume this is configurable somewhere.

@Irenaeus I wasn't being rude towards you if you took it that way.
My preference is that users must construct them with ASCII.