We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Mod seethe thread (formerly Nexus seethe thread)

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
Rand

Post by Rand »

gerey wrote: March 5th, 2024, 23:08
SoLong wrote: March 5th, 2024, 23:06
Also, what bullshit is this "version for queers"?
Freaks love nothing more than to be the center of attention. It's why troons specifically demand games to have a separate troon option, despite the fact they could pick whatever sex they think they are and "pass" in the game. Turns out it has never been about "living a normal life", but subjecting the rest of society to their disgusting existence.
I need a "super-duper agree" react for this!
Rand

Post by Rand »

asf wrote: March 5th, 2024, 23:26
whats wrong with these people
What isn't?
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Anon wrote: March 5th, 2024, 22:33

Don't forget your tinfoil hat so jew aliens don't shoot lasers through your brain! I'm sure @Red7 can give more protips on the matter
jewish space program soldiers use exos and special form of telepathic shielding helmets.

humans were sabotaged not only to reduce telepathy but to be vulnerable to aliens who can easily tune in into human brain frequency, especially if your eyes are closed. some aliens got psy abilities so strong they can pierce thru shielding easily.

its important to shoot on sight to not give em time
Last edited by Red7 on March 6th, 2024, 07:33, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Xenich wrote: March 5th, 2024, 22:51
Xenich wrote: March 5th, 2024, 22:23

Must use security. These people have no problems destroying a life over this crap.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Don't forget your tinfoil hat so jew aliens don't shoot lasers through your brain! I'm sure @Red7 can give more protips on the matter
Security is not a tinfoil hat thing. Most people have no clue how vulnerable they are and how easy it is to infiltrate a system. Regardless of this issue, one should always be taking these precautions on the internet, its just good safe practice. Some people focus only on physical protection, then avoid any sort of protection with their systems which can be just as important.
ye and vpn actually puts u more likely under surveilence and more risk. altho it is sometimes useful
btw all current cryptography is not secure, jews run like 200 years ahead.
Jordy

Post by Jordy »

ArcaneLurker wrote: March 6th, 2024, 02:21
Xenich wrote: March 5th, 2024, 23:35
Anon wrote: March 5th, 2024, 23:26

I was only jesting, I respect you valuing your privacy
But my feelings are hurt now. *chuckle*
*sad chuckle* *slight whimper* *pout* *quivering lip* *sniffle* *forced smile*
I am so sorry this is happening to us.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Red7 wrote: March 6th, 2024, 07:35

Security is not a tinfoil hat thing. Most people have no clue how vulnerable they are and how easy it is to infiltrate a system. Regardless of this issue, one should always be taking these precautions on the internet, its just good safe practice. Some people focus only on physical protection, then avoid any sort of protection with their systems which can be just as important.
ye and vpn actually puts u more likely under surveilence and more risk. altho it is sometimes useful
True though contingently. My concern are not those who have complete power (you can't stop them anyway and if that was the concern, the solution would be to disregard technology all together), rather those who lack the skill, tools and power having easy access to do you harm. Security is never about being hack proof as much as it is limiting your fault points. When you are completely open, even a laymen or script kiddie can very easily obtain your information and they are much more likely to be a threat than some powerful group who will only have you on radar if your influence or actions are enough to endanger their operations. They are less likely concerned with the average joe ranting about the government, naming the Jew, etc... than they are those who are in key positions to influence, make change, or disrupt.

You certainly know how easy it is to hack something and the numerous points of fault that standard computer/internet use carries, so why not add that layer of security to avoid some malcontent the chance to easily identify you or cause harm?
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Xenich wrote: March 6th, 2024, 12:35

True though contingently. My concern are not those who have complete power (you can't stop them anyway and if that was the concern, the solution would be to disregard technology all together), rather those who lack the skill, tools and power having easy access to do you harm. Security is never about being hack proof as much as it is limiting your fault points. When you are completely open, even a laymen or script kiddie can very easily obtain your information and they are much more likely to be a threat than some powerful group who will only have you on radar if your influence or actions are enough to endanger their operations. They are less likely concerned with the average joe ranting about the government, naming the Jew, etc... than they are those who are in key positions to influence, make change, or disrupt.

You certainly know how easy it is to hack something and the numerous points of fault that standard computer/internet use carries, so why not add that layer of security to avoid some malcontent the chance to easily identify you or cause harm?
for pc with sensitive data u shouldnt be online at all or at very least almost always offline.

i would be much more concerend about gov than hackers, altho gov often use amateur hackers, its not like they can openly admit for example sha256 is insecure, so they use lower vulnerabilties/outsource hackers.

the reason is hiding your money. your data is not worth much (plus u should have full backup anyway) unless jews, i mean gov can connect your name to certain assests to tax u.
but then again most ppl just use banks like retarded goyslop so they have them on fork anyway. but if they didnt hacks are not really threat as their banks account are near empty.

if gov targets u (for example they will find out u bought gold like retarded boomer) u will suffer cost of changing identity, plastic surgery, like 200k for another citizenship etc if u even get away before they arrest when they annouce holding certain assets is illegal.

ifu are using tor and vpns u are imo much more likely under gov surveilence, and u need better security than that scat enthusisast mcafee had.
Last edited by Red7 on March 6th, 2024, 13:35, edited 1 time in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Red7 wrote: March 6th, 2024, 13:34
Xenich wrote: March 6th, 2024, 12:35

for pc with sensitive data u shouldnt be online at all or at very least almost always offline.

i would be much more concerend about gov than hackers, altho gov often use amateur hackers, its not like they can openly admit for example sha256 is insecure, so they use lower vulnerabilties/outsource hackers.

the reason is hiding your money. your data is not worth much (plus u should have full backup anyway) unless jews, i mean gov can connect your name to certain assests to tax u.
but then again most ppl just use banks like retarded goyslop so they have them on fork anyway. but if they didnt hacks are not really threat as their banks account are near empty.

if gov targets u (for example they will find out u bought gold like retarded boomer) u will suffer cost of changing identity, plastic surgery, like 200k for another citizenship etc if u even get away before they arrest when they annouce holding certain assets is illegal.

ifu are using tor and vpns u are imo much more likely under gov surveilence, and u need better security than that scat enthusisast mcafee had.
IP tracing is far more easily obtained though (which ultimately means doxing, or identification for further hacks to an individual). For instance, take a site Steam, or maybe Nexus or discord. You go shit posting there or maybe anger some idiot and they have access to the IP logs and then can identify your public IP. This can be further traced to localize (if you are using a phone, you're fucked) and through some minor skip tracing collection, other elements can be used to fully identify the person (The collection tools are quite easily accessible with a lot of this). Point is, now you are identified... to which they poster you up for the world to see, or maybe they know other idiots in other positions to have you targeted. Regardless, you are public target now, and those people start pressuring their activist groups and they start pressuring the groups in power (banks, places of business, your school, etc..). Soon, you find you are being canned from your job, dropped from whatever financial institution you may used, evicted or any numerous issues depending on person. All from a simple IP log.

Now that doesn't even get into the stalker types who mean harm and show up to your home. I know, some say "Yeah, but I gotz guns" , so... you can't be aware of every situation at every time of the day, so why would you want to put yourself as a target?

As you said, they monitor VPNs and that is an issue, but... you can't win against them anyway. There is literally nothing you can do to avoid them and as you said, they have the tech, which means everything you say is being logged, profiled, and categorized regardless (they are collecting everything, everywhere). I don't hide anything that would make me a priority target because I am unimportant and not any threat (though eventually everyone will be a target regardless if you are online or not), so I am not concerned about the big guy, rather the pee-on with a social justice complex. They are far more dangerous than the government practically speaking and various layers of security can remove them as a threat.

Again, reducing the attack surface is standard practice and I don't think avoiding a VPN is going to give you the protection you think it gives you against them.
Last edited by Xenich on March 6th, 2024, 22:26, edited 1 time in total.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

hilandar777 wrote: March 6th, 2024, 16:55
It seems the troon is not banned on nexus anymore. :scratch:
I'm sorry this is happening to us, folks.
ANONYMOUS_FRI3ND

Post by ANONYMOUS_FRI3ND »

hilandar777 wrote: March 6th, 2024, 16:55
It seems the troon is not banned on nexus anymore. :scratch:
Maybe he was banned for a week?
Rand

Post by Rand »

Red7 wrote: March 6th, 2024, 07:33
jewish space program soldiers use exos and special form of telepathic shielding helmets.
I've been trying to figure you out and it just keeps getting harder as time passes and there are more comments.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Rand wrote: March 6th, 2024, 19:01
Red7 wrote: March 6th, 2024, 07:33
I've been trying to figure you out and it just keeps getting harder as time passes and there are more comments.
the funny thing is, when u will figure out i was dead serious all the time and right (almost) all the time it will be too fucking late.
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

I posted the "Joshua Graham explains why mods should be open source" video under the New Vegas media section on Nexus and am making a few Nexus mod author faggots mad incase you guys wanna take a look lmao.

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/videos/5113
Last edited by loregamer on March 10th, 2024, 22:12, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

loregamer wrote: March 10th, 2024, 22:11
I posted the "Joshua Graham explains why mods should be open source" video under the New Vegas media section on Nexus and am making a few Nexus mod author faggots mad incase you guys wanna take a look lmao.

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/videos/5113
NexusMods is a good example of what software culture might look like if not for the GPL.
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

I'll never understand how someone like Xilandro can be so fucking smart yet so retarded about this at the same time. How do most mod authors not see how Nexus's permissions policy is bad for the community? :headbang:

loregamer

Post by loregamer »

Vergil wrote: March 11th, 2024, 02:21
He's Ukrainian
This was the insight I needed, thank you
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

I hope he gets shot by some vatnik for not releasing frontier cars standalone.
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

He doesn't even seem to understand the internal contradictions within his own argument. It's woman-level logic.
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

Vergil wrote: March 11th, 2024, 02:24
Hahaha, I'll never forgive him for that. For context to y'all not as invested in this bullshit:

I actually do have a standalone Xilandro car mod somewhere nested deep in my hard drive. Someone made that a thing but I assume it got ✡'d.
Last edited by loregamer on March 11th, 2024, 06:21, edited 1 time in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

The version of standalone cars that you can find is broken with the latest version of JIP though.
Typical mod author god complex 99% of his comments are typical hugbox asspatting but because he's a worthless little nothing fag in reality he had to try and feel like he had some power over people.
I'm really going to enjoy seeing him fully meltdown when Ukraine finally admit defeat.
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

Vergil wrote: March 11th, 2024, 02:37
The version of standalone cars that you can find is broken with the latest version of JIP though.
Typical mod author god complex 99% of his comments are typical hugbox asspatting but because he's a worthless little nothing fag in reality he had to try and feel like he had some power over people.
I'm really going to enjoy seeing him fully meltdown when Ukraine finally admit defeat.
I'd say that hopefully he gets press-ganged into the meat grinder, but his ass is probably already in Poland.
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

Vergil wrote: March 11th, 2024, 02:37
Maybe once I'm done with my Baldur's Gate 3 bullshit, I'll make it myself. :lol: Don't have the energy to deal with the potential fallout of that right now though (no pun intended).
Anon

Post by Anon »

loregamer wrote: March 11th, 2024, 02:19
I'll never understand how someone like Xilandro can be so fucking smart yet so retarded about this at the same time. How do most mod authors not see how Nexus's permissions policy is bad for the community? :headbang:

ukrainefag, all you need to know
Anon

Post by Anon »

loregamer wrote: March 11th, 2024, 02:29
Vergil wrote: March 11th, 2024, 02:24
Hahaha, I'll never forgive him for that. For context to y'all not as invested in this bullshit:

I actually have do have a standalone Xilandro car mod somewhere nested deep in my hard drive. Someone made that a thing but I assume it got ✡'d.
Why would anybody give attention to a sensitive faggot like this fella?
Last edited by Anon on March 11th, 2024, 02:50, edited 1 time in total.
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

Anon wrote: March 11th, 2024, 02:50
Why does anybody give attention to a sensitive faggot like this fella?
As annoying as he is, his mods are still great. Credit where credit is due, some of these Nexus modder trannies and losers can fucking mod, man.
BobT

Post by BobT »

OnTilt wrote: March 11th, 2024, 02:24
He doesn't even seem to understand the internal contradictions within his own argument. It's woman-level logic.
"People must ASK me FIRST!"
"We don't need to ask game devs because it's implied, and they can say no afterwards!"

????
Anon

Post by Anon »

BobT wrote: March 11th, 2024, 02:55
OnTilt wrote: March 11th, 2024, 02:24
"People must ASK me FIRST!"
"We don't need to ask game devs because it's implied, and they can say no afterwards!"

????
"but look, game devs are billionaires while we are small leeches, so you have to ask us while you don't need to ask them!"