We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Mod seethe thread (formerly Nexus seethe thread)

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 5th, 2024, 21:03
post seethe screenshots from the trooncord
for some reason I can't join it anymore (are IP bans a thing for discord servers?)
Last edited by Nammu Archag on March 5th, 2024, 21:13, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Nammu Archag wrote: March 5th, 2024, 21:11
for some reason I can't join it anymore (are IP bans a thing for discord servers?)
Yes, proton vpn can put you back there for free though (you'll obviously need a new account)
Last edited by Anon on March 5th, 2024, 21:18, edited 1 time in total.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Anon wrote: March 5th, 2024, 21:18
Yes, proton vpn can put you back there for free though (you'll obviously need a new account)
didn't work for me rip
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Last edited by loregamer on March 6th, 2024, 15:57, edited 1 time in total.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

I wish I knew which user it was who joined so we could welcome him to this thread, but there are so many new members it's difficult to pin down!
Anon

Post by Anon »

Nammu Archag wrote: March 5th, 2024, 21:30
Anon wrote: March 5th, 2024, 21:18

didn't work for me rip
Some vpn ip addresses (especially free vpns) are blacklisted, you have to try different regions until it works (and in a new account as I said)
Anon

Post by Anon »

Acrux wrote: March 5th, 2024, 21:32
I wish I knew which user it was who joined so we could welcome him to this thread, but there are so many new members it's difficult to pin down!
He can also be months/weeks old already, he didn't explicit when he made the account.
jebacdrkac

Post by jebacdrkac »

What a retard lol, why does it matter if someone downloads it or not lol its not like modders are getting any cash from nexus
or i guess his rainbow ass cant even handle seeing endorsements
Last edited by jebacdrkac on March 5th, 2024, 21:42, edited 1 time in total.
jebacdrkac

Post by jebacdrkac »

loregamer wrote: March 5th, 2024, 21:08
ANONYMOUS_FRI3ND wrote: March 5th, 2024, 20:16
Anon wrote: March 5th, 2024, 20:12
And obviously people on troon discord are big pissed about it
Seriously? So fast? Do they have some kind of woke-police that monitors all mods 24/7?
Unironically yes.
"i am so sorry this is happening to us" homie thinks he (hopefully i misgendered him) is in baldur's gate, but well even that is better than thinking you can become a woman if you cut off your dick
ANONYMOUS_FRI3ND

Post by ANONYMOUS_FRI3ND »

jebacdrkac wrote: March 5th, 2024, 21:46
ANONYMOUS_FRI3ND wrote: March 5th, 2024, 20:16

Seriously? So fast? Do they have some kind of woke-police that monitors all mods 24/7?
Unironically yes.
"i am so sorry this is happening to us" homie thinks he (hopefully i misgendered him) is in baldur's gate, but well even that is better than thinking you can become a woman if you cut off your dick

Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Must use security. These people have no problems destroying a life over this crap.
Hidden Content
Boontaker

Post by Boontaker »

Xenich wrote: March 5th, 2024, 22:23
Must use security. These people have no problems destroying a life over this crap.
Hidden Content
Fuck all that, just live somewhere you can own a gun and shoot the people who come to gulag you
Anon

Post by Anon »

Hidden Content
Don't forget your tinfoil hat so jew aliens don't shoot lasers through your brain! I'm sure @Red7 can give more protips on the matter
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Boontaker wrote: March 5th, 2024, 22:25

Hidden Content
Fuck all that, just live somewhere you can own a gun and shoot the people who come to gulag you
Always a good layer to add, but layers are what protect.
Hidden Content
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Anon wrote: March 5th, 2024, 22:33

Hidden Content
Don't forget your tinfoil hat so jew aliens don't shoot lasers through your brain! I'm sure @Red7 can give more protips on the matter
Security is not a tinfoil hat thing. Most people have no clue how vulnerable they are and how easy it is to infiltrate a system. Regardless of this issue, one should always be taking these precautions on the internet, its just good safe practice. Some people focus only on physical protection, then avoid any sort of protection with their systems which can be just as important.
Last edited by Xenich on March 5th, 2024, 23:19, edited 1 time in total.
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

Wow, those troons are positively seething.

Also, what bullshit is this "version for queers"? The no-romance mod disables romances with men, women or both. Last I checked it didn't take into account if the player character is a man or not. Yes, you can use the disable female romance mod with a male character... but do these cunts really think someone went through the trouble to make it in this way just to pander to them?
Last edited by SoLong on March 5th, 2024, 23:06, edited 1 time in total.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

SoLong wrote: March 5th, 2024, 23:06
Also, what bullshit is this "version for queers"?
Freaks love nothing more than to be the center of attention. It's why troons specifically demand games to have a separate troon option, despite the fact they could pick whatever sex they think they are and "pass" in the game. Turns out it has never been about "living a normal life", but subjecting the rest of society to their disgusting existence.
Faceless_Sentinel

Post by Faceless_Sentinel »

I always wonder, what does it mean "leave in the internet" and "terminally online", like people have to do things like cooking, taking shower, clean up the apartment, do everyday routine, "leaving a real life" trade mark, all this takes time and takes you away from pc/smartphone. But this is some another level that is behind my understanding. What life and how this people live? Does someboy do all this things for them?
Last edited by Faceless_Sentinel on March 5th, 2024, 23:19, edited 1 time in total.
BobT

Post by BobT »

"I'm sorry this happened to us, folks" :(

HAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Last edited by BobT on March 5th, 2024, 23:24, edited 1 time in total.
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

SoLong wrote: March 5th, 2024, 23:06
Also, what bullshit is this "version for queers"? The no-romance mod disables romances with men, women or both.
Ackchtually :ugeek: , the mod checks if you are male or female and restricts romances dynamically I'm pretty sure. I was testing it in multiplayer and it was picking up the host's gender instead of individual party members, but Crusader fixed it
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

gerey wrote: March 5th, 2024, 23:08
Freaks love nothing more than to be the center of attention. It's why troons specifically demand games to have a separate troon option, despite the fact they could pick whatever sex they think they are and "pass" in the game. Turns out it has never been about "living a normal life", but subjecting the rest of society to their disgusting existence.
The media is at least partially to blame. Freaks make good, attention grabbing front pages and generate those precious clicks.

The whole "passing" thing is true too. If they weren't so unbearably ugly you wouldn't notice that they aren't the gender they pretend to be. So, by their very nature, the only troons you notice are the ugly attention whores. Which, by my conservative estimate, is 99.999999% of them. (There is a margin of error of 0.000001%.)

On the upside you could, in theory, use pictures of a rare passing tranny (or just pictures of a moderatively attractive woman) and post it to troon sites. The seething jealously and repressed self-loathing could supply enough material for multiple psychology studies.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Xenich wrote: March 5th, 2024, 22:51

Hidden Content
Security is not a tinfoil hat thing. Most people have no clue how vulnerable they are and how easy it is to infiltrate a system. Regardless of this issue, one should always be taking these precautions on the internet, its just good safe practice. Some people focus only on physical protection, then avoid any sort of protection with their systems which can be just as important.
I was only jesting, I respect you valuing your privacy
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

loregamer wrote: March 5th, 2024, 23:22
Ackchtually :ugeek: , the mod checks if you are male or female and restricts romances dynamically I'm pretty sure. I was testing it in multiplayer and it was picking up the host's gender instead of individual party members, but Crusader fixed it
The one I saw didn't do that. Maybe we're thinking of different mods?
asf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by asf »

whats wrong with these people
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Anon wrote: March 5th, 2024, 23:26

But my feelings are hurt now. *chuckle*
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

ANONYMOUS_FRI3ND wrote: March 5th, 2024, 22:09

Unironically yes.

literally me
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

asf wrote: March 5th, 2024, 23:26
whats wrong with these people
Well, we used to classify them with mental illness until it became a fad to virtual signal for them.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 5th, 2024, 23:36
ANONYMOUS_FRI3ND wrote: March 5th, 2024, 22:09

literally me
Jun 30 18:39:07 <@Rusty_Shackleford> on any site that lets me enter my pronouns I put in "Sa majesté l'empereur des Français, roi d'Italie, et protecteur de la confédération du Rhin"
LITERALLY me.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Xenich wrote: March 5th, 2024, 23:35
Anon wrote: March 5th, 2024, 23:26

But my feelings are hurt now. *chuckle*
*sad chuckle* *slight whimper* *pout* *quivering lip* *sniffle* *forced smile*