We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

My reviews of (political ) content creators and other talking heads.

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

WhiteShark wrote: February 19th, 2023, 02:32
Jordan Peterson is a spineless liberal philosemite. It is incredible to me that he was ever considered some dangerous right wing thinker. He plucks the lowest of the low-hanging fruit and then turns around and tells his followers to embrace the jewish individualistic model of thinking and society that has been foisted upon us through centuries of dedicated subversion. Just recently he was fawning all over Benjamin Netanyahu in an interview, posing nary a pointed question, and then when he was criticized for it he took to Twitter to condemn all the 'demon trolls' harassing him and advocate for an end to internet anonymity.
Thanks for the reminder.

That was another one of Vox Day's brilliant unearthings. Proving that Juden Peterstein was utterly astroturfed, that he wrote some satanic UN paper and that JP is a narcissist satanist. And a midwit too boot. When he took his mind to it he really could do some brilliant stuff. :scratch:
https://www.amazon.com/Jordanetics-Jour ... B07JY9XV38
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

MadPreacher wrote: February 19th, 2023, 08:07
Thor Kaufman wrote: February 19th, 2023, 08:04
It wouldn't even matter if the Earth was billions of years old. Why shouldn't God be able to just create a billions old years Earth 5000 years ago? He can do anything.
This is an idiotic argument. God created the earth and the method of time. What you are positing is that God is a liar. That's impossible since God is perfect therefore his word is perfect. That means the laws of the universe he made at creation are perfect. Since God literally gives all time in his word as being literal there can be no misunderstanding of what years, days, and months are.

Prove to me that God lied in his word. The onus is on you to prove your theory. On top of that disprove the history I presented about old earth theory. Go on I'll wait.
Nigger. Chill out and apologise immediately to me. Or else we will be on bad terms. Then I will gladly answer.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Thor Kaufman wrote: February 19th, 2023, 08:08
I can't defeat what you've said so I'm going to act like an ass.
You don't say.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Stay mad. Learn to read. I did not imply any of what your idiot spergbrain was imagining. I was just saying an easy counterargument to the theory IF the Earth was actually billions of years old.

If you don't apologise, you'll stay on my shitlist. Who are you, anyway?

And stop injecting estrogen.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Thor Kaufman wrote: February 19th, 2023, 08:13
I'm going to stay mad because I refuse to learn to read.
Yes, you should apologize for your rude behavior and how you hate historical facts.

Poor baby is going to go cry now because someone that is more knowledgeable then him showed him up.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

Thor Kaufman wrote: February 19th, 2023, 08:13
If you don't apologise, you'll stay on my shitlist. Who are you, anyway?
You really can't tell from the writing style and avatar? It should be really obvious.
Gastrick
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gastrick »

Thor Kaufman wrote: February 19th, 2023, 07:57
Vox Day did an excellent breakdown on the mathematical refutation of TOE. One of the highlights of his career that I gladly give him credit for.
JF Gariepy shows in this debate how Vox Day didn't actually understand evolution and was using a useless metric called the "fixation rate". Fixation is where a gene spreads to the entire genome or total population. In evolution, useful mutations are being made in parallel to one another and spread slowly before they all reach the entire population. Vox Day made the mistake of thinking that evolution worked like a single processor computer, that needs to finish one task before starting the next (he thinks that a gene needs to become fixed before the next gene starts spreading), where it's really like a GPU or multiprocessor, that whether a mutation is spreading somewhere else has no affect on whether more useful mutations can occur and spread. Hope that explained it well enough.
https://www.altcensored.com/watch?v=Aaqec_0FPqA
Gastrick
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gastrick »

Even a miniscule beneficial mutation is highly unlikely, nevermind weeding out all the damaging mutations which is like 99%.
The 1% of positive mutations are enough, the 99% have no advantage in spreading and usually a disadvantage, so they do not matter. That's because positive mutations lead to more offspring on average than negative ones.
no biologist can tell you what the average mutation rate is
This article claims to know what the mutation rate is:
https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.022629899
I'm pretty sure they know the mutation rate quite well. Are you mixing it up with something else?
It is a self-serving British Empire theory to rationalise the british Übermensch to bring culture to the rest of the world. Based on ancient Hindu myths.
That's what the English are though compared to niggers, injuns, and racially declined east-indians.
Darwinisim historically ALWAYS also went with social darwinism which is nowadays either forgotten by the idiots or swept under the rug.
The real problem with social darwinism isn't that the retards and genetically inferior should breed less than the superior, but that social darwinists thought that the gene quality is improving because of modern civilization, where it's really the other way around. Even back then without welfare or contraceptives this was the case. (late 1800s, early 1900s)
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

The ruling population is obsessed with Neoplatonism and their obsession with genes and neo-Darwinism is an expression of that.
Ratcatcher
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ratcatcher »

Gastrick wrote: February 19th, 2023, 17:53
The 1% of positive mutations are enough, the 99% have no advantage in spreading and usually a disadvantage, so they do not matter.
Not going to chime in for the debate. I just want to point out you're misrepresenting the meaning of that specific notion. Ofc unadaptive mutations would get filtered out. The point is, you cannot have a singular mutation being just beneficial.

Genes aren't uniquely coded, there's no gene for an elephant's trunk. Suppose an adaptive mutation in said trunks present itself (longer, more prehensile, whatever), how it's possible that only the specific bases, coding that specific aspect and which are usually coded far away from each other in a genome, are mutated? This is about the laws of probability, it's like throwing loads of dice and only accepting a determined number as a result. In case a single die shows the wrong face, that individual is probably a genetic dead end.
► : Reasoning in depth + OT
Good thread Thor!
Last edited by Ratcatcher on February 19th, 2023, 18:36, edited 1 time in total.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

My prior point about old earth theory is that it is a fabrication not grounded in science. When you throw out old earth theory evolution also has to be thrown out as there aren't millions and billions of years of development. That only leaves a creator that made things the way they are. This also explains the language of genetics and how reproduction works among genetic groups of a similar kind.
Gastrick
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gastrick »

Ratcatcher wrote: February 19th, 2023, 18:29
The point is, you cannot have a singular mutation being just beneficial.
You definitely can, not all traits are polygenetic. Eye color for example is a trait that only requires one gene.

Even for polygenetic traits they usually give tiny increases, like making someone very slightly taller, or skin pigmentation slightly lighter.

They know from fossil records that pre-historical Europeans were at one point dark skinned and with dark-colored eyes, but that they evolved light skin and for some, blue eyes, over the last 30,000 years.
Last edited by Gastrick on February 20th, 2023, 03:50, edited 1 time in total.
Ratcatcher
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ratcatcher »

Gastrick wrote: February 19th, 2023, 19:05
Eye color for example is a trait that only requires one gene.
I'm pretty sure both hair and eye color are polygenic and not mendelian. In fact, you have more than 2 types of expressions. Mendelian genes only have 2 possible manifestations, being coded by single gene.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color

The number of monogenic traits is incredibly small, considered the variance you have between individuals. How about size and height? Two of the most determining factors in the success of an organism. Completely polygenic and hard af to properly isolate. The fact you could justify some mutations like you say is a pretty small consolation, considering how much we cannot explain.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

Cucker Tarlson is controlled opposition, but he's also the only one in MSM who's questioning the Ukraine narrative, and mocking troons. It's a risky game they're playing, because bringing mainstream attention to some of these talking points (Ukraine and others) won't necessarily get the intended results. They can decide what gets put under the spotlight, but they can't control where it goes outside of the spotlight.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

somerandomdude wrote: February 23rd, 2023, 07:21
Cucker Tarlson is controlled opposition, but he's also the only one in MSM who's questioning the Ukraine narrative, and mocking troons. It's a risky game they're playing, because bringing mainstream attention to some of these talking points (Ukraine and others) won't necessarily get the intended results. They can decide what gets put under the spotlight, but they can't control where it goes outside of the spotlight.
It's risky but it's also the only way they can keep a lot of boomers watching MSM. My grandparents have told me before that Tucker is the only MSM figure they watch at all. If he didn't exist they would probably stick to old movies and nature documentaries only.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

WhiteShark wrote: February 23rd, 2023, 07:32
It's risky but it's also the only way they can keep a lot of boomers watching MSM. My grandparents have told me before that Tucker is the only MSM figure they watch at all. If he didn't exist they would probably stick to old movies and nature documentaries only.
My grandpa calls Tucker a commie apologist for his position on Russia-Ukraine. Yes, he has one of those pray for Ukraine yard signs in his front yard. He says he'd just as soon watch Don Lemon over Tucker. One thing I noticed is people from his generation hate Russia with a burning passion. He says we should have listened to General Patton and invaded Russia ASAP after WW2. He tells me one of his biggest regrets in life is that he never had the opportunity to bag a jap or a gerry.
SharkClub

Post by SharkClub »

Imagine sucking the cock of a foreign government you have no ties to and don't share any culture with because you believe their propaganda while your grandpa who was actually alive during the times of the Soviet Union has the correct take, it's a good thing some boomers aren't being mindbroken by the culture war and know to stick to their guns. Neo-tankie useful idiot cucks will get the rope eventually.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

SharkClub wrote: February 23rd, 2023, 09:24
Imagine sucking the cock of a foreign government you have no ties to and don't share any culture with because you believe their propaganda while your grandpa who was actually alive during the times of the Soviet Union has the correct take, it's a good thing some boomers aren't being mindbroken by the culture war and know to stick to their guns. Neo-tankie useful idiot cucks will get the rope eventually.
The same argument could be made for shilling for Ukraine. We got no ties to that corrupt slavic shithole ran by a kike who plays a piano with his dick, and prances around in heels. But we're supposed to support them because our government and media tells us to. That's called being a sheep.
SharkClub

Post by SharkClub »

somerandomdude wrote: February 23rd, 2023, 09:30
SharkClub wrote: February 23rd, 2023, 09:24
The same argument could be made for shilling for Ukraine. We got no ties to that corrupt slavic shithole ran by a kike who plays a piano with his dick, and prances around in heels. But we're supposed to support them because our government and media tells us to. That's called being a sheep.
You just don't realize you're being played by the Russian disinfo campaign, the fact that you're citing Zelensky's retarded comedy routine instead of absolutely anything he's done during wartime shows this, you're eating right out of the trough of the FSB. The USA is allies with the UK and European Union, the last thing the EU wants is another aggressor state on their border, they are already dealing with Belarus trying to flood the EU with illegal immigrants by shipping them in from the middle east and north Africa and giving them a train ticket to the eastern EU border. The useful idiot Americans actually wanting Russia to win this war are too stupid to see that reducing American influence in Europe will leave them isolated, since they're already on the attack in regards to the chicoms there is no reason at all for any sensible American to support Russia over the interests of their own country.

And no, Russia isn't le heckin' based and tradpilled wholesome chungus society. It's a country with one of the highest HIV rates in the world outside of Africa where a "private military company" has enough power to recruit people from prisons and pardon them for their sentences, not the kind of country any reasonable person would want to emulate. There is more to this than retarded direction brain leftoid rightoid shit.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

SharkClub wrote: February 23rd, 2023, 09:39
You just don't realize you're being played by the Russian disinfo campaign, the fact that you're citing Zelensky's retarded comedy routine instead of absolutely anything he's done during wartime shows this, you're eating right out of the trough of the FSB. The USA is allies with the UK and European Union, the last thing the EU wants is another aggressor state on their border, they are already dealing with Belarus trying to flood the EU with illegal immigrants by shipping them in from the middle east and north Africa and giving them a train ticket to the eastern EU border. The useful idiot Americans actually wanting Russia to win this war are too stupid to see that reducing American influence in Europe will leave them isolated, since they're already on the attack in regards to chicoms there is no reason at all for any sensible American to support Russia over the interests of their own country.

And no, Russia isn't le heckin' based and tradpilled wholesome chungus society. It's a country with one of the highest HIV rates in the world outside of Africa where a "private military company" has enough power to recruit people from prisons and pardon them for their sentences, not the kind of country any reasonable person would want to emulate. There is more to this than retarded direction brain leftoid rightoid shit.
If you can find me the clause in the Constitution of the United States that the US is the world's policeman then I can support fighting against Russia. Otherwise, you sign up and die for your beliefs.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

SharkClub wrote: February 23rd, 2023, 09:39
You just don't realize you're being played by the Russian disinfo campaign, the fact that you're citing Zelensky's retarded comedy routine instead of absolutely anything he's done during wartime shows this, you're eating right out of the trough of the FSB. The USA is allies with the UK and European Union, the last thing the EU wants is another aggressor state on their border, they are already dealing with Belarus trying to flood the EU with illegal immigrants by shipping them in from the middle east and north Africa and giving them a train ticket to the eastern EU border. The useful idiot Americans actually wanting Russia to win this war are too stupid to see that reducing American influence in Europe will leave them isolated, since they're already on the attack in regards to chicoms there is no reason at all for any sensible American to support Russia over the interests of their own country.
You assume that I should give a shit about American hegemony overseas. I don't care about ZOG's alliances in Europe, the EU, and NATO. America becoming isolated? Suits me just fine, a bit of isolation would do us some good, we need to focus on problems at home vs being the world's police force overseas.

Zelensky is a joke. His entire (((war))) revolves around begging, and holding his hand out. He's imposed totalitarian policies on his own people, not unlike what occurred during the USSR, but he's the supposed bastion of Democracy. :lol:
And no, Russia isn't le heckin' based and tradpilled wholesome chungus society. It's a country with one of the highest HIV rates in the world outside of Africa
Where's your source for this? A quick search shows that such claims are disputed. I don't see how this is relevant to anything? Gays becoming HIV positive is a good thing, it's natures (God's) way of ridding undesirables. I hope every homo who's HIV positive goes and ass fucks as many other homosexuals as possible. I hope every junkie who shoots up becomes HIV positive as well, if they don't drop dead from the fentanyl overdose.
where a "private military company" has enough power to recruit people from prisons and pardon them for their sentences, not the kind of country any reasonable person would want to emulate. There is more to this than retarded direction brain leftoid rightoid shit.
Who's talking about emulating Russia here? Ukraine has also mobilized criminals, along with old people and in some cases women. Wagner PMC happens to be the most effective fighting force the Russians have at the moment.
SharkClub

Post by SharkClub »

The USA is directly helping its allies in Europe by challenging Russian hegemony in Ukraine, this isn't some "world police" action. It's not some middle eastern desert shithole a gorillion miles from anywhere important like every other war, and it's not even similar to Vietnam or Korea, it's a cold war continuation on the border of America's closest allies being perpetrated by some schizophrenic manlet that wants to reunite the Soviet Union. If you think your quality of life is going to magically improve if America just deletes its foreign policy and turtles up then you are not thinking rationally, you are thinking like a contrarian who can only see things in extremes. America will find itself surrounded by enemies and threatening to nook them every two minutes like North Korea and now Russia are. Isolating yourself from global politics no matter how pozzed is not the answer. Contrarianism is a mental illness.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

SharkClub wrote: February 23rd, 2023, 10:03
Translation: I can't find that clause in the Constitution of the United States and I refuse to die for my beliefs.
You don't say.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

SharkClub wrote: February 23rd, 2023, 10:03
The USA is directly helping its allies in Europe by challenging Russian hegemony in Ukraine, this isn't some "world police" action. It's not some middle eastern desert shithole a gorillion miles from anywhere important like every other war, and it's not even similar to Vietnam or Korea, it's a cold war continuation on the border of America's closest allies being perpetrated by some schizophrenic manlet that wants to reunite the Soviet Union.
Spoken like a true polack. Allow me to state categorially, that I truly 100% don't give a shit if Russia sweeps through Eastern Europe, including Poland.
If you think your quality of life is going to magically improve if America just deletes its foreign policy and turtles up then you are not thinking rationally, you are thinking like a contrarian who can only see things in extremes. America will find itself surrounded by enemies and threatening to nook them every two minutes like North Korea and now Russia are. Isolating yourself from global politics no matter how pozzed is not the answer. Contrarianism is a mental illness.
Picking a side in this war isn't helping matters any, sanctions against the Russians haven't helped Europe or America in any capacity, nor has it actually hurt the Russians. All this has honestly done was encourage the Russians to seek partnerships elsewhere, instead of selling their gas and oil to Europe, China and India is buying it up. The USA bombing Nordstream 2 certainly didn't help Europeans any, people are freezing in Europe right now while Europeans are told to take it up the ass for Ukraine. $100 billion (estimate) given to Ukraine hasn't helped a single middle class American person, it's only contributing to raising inflation and making what little they have worth even less.
SharkClub

Post by SharkClub »

Just pull the US military out of every military installation and agreement that isn't within the US territory bros, I'm sure this random edgy apologist gamer on the internet that simps for America's century long existential threat enemy knows what he's doing. You KNOOWERS and NOOTICERS are all the same.

Also I am not Polish and I'm not a "butthurt belter", I know Tranny Error on the Codex made this same mistake but he is also confused about his gender so I just thought it was a one off.
people are freezing in Europe right now while Europeans are told to take it up the ass for Ukraine.
Lol. Lmao. Fucking crypto-russojew concern troll. You are literally and completely unironically spouting Kremlin talking points that anyone who has access to the internet can disprove in seconds. I'm not going to waste any more words on a guy with a peanut where his brain should be. Useful idiot neo-tankies will get the rope, I will pray that Red Scare 2.0 and McCarthyism comes back into style to deal with your ilk.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

SharkClub wrote: February 23rd, 2023, 10:19
Just pull the US military out of every military installation and agreement that isn't within the US territory bros,
I'm all for that. Are you or you still going to rely upon US lives being lost for your country? Jesus you are pathetic in asking for a foreign country to be mercenaries to protect you from yourself. Personally, I hope Putin and Xi nukes Europe back to the stone age. Fuck you and your goddamn idiotic problems.
SharkClub

Post by SharkClub »

I'm not Ukrainian, I'm not Polish, I'm not even Eastern European, but I am white, unlike you apparently.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

SharkClub wrote: February 23rd, 2023, 10:19
Just pull the US military out of every military installation and agreement that isn't within the US territory bros, I'm sure this random edgy apologist gamer on the internet that simps for America's century long existential threat enemy knows what he's doing. You KNOOWERS and NOOTICERS are all the same.
You sound like some needy donger from Eastern Europe who needs to be weaned off of the American cock they've developed a taste for in the last few decades. It's time for Americans to zip up their pants, and put the horse back in the barn and tell the needy euro-trash to find another dick flavor to savor.
Last edited by somerandomdude on February 23rd, 2023, 10:32, edited 1 time in total.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

SharkClub wrote: February 23rd, 2023, 10:29
I'm not Ukrainian, I'm not Polish, I'm not even Eastern European, but I am white, unlike you apparently.
Oh yes, being white is contingent upon wanting to send young adults to die for foreign ungrateful fucks in a useless war. :?

Fuck off you ghetto retard. You want others to die in your stead. That makes you a negro.