We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Hotfix 19 Seems To Break Previously Working Voice Mods

Do you want to add big tiddies to a game but don't know how? Ask someone else to do it for you!
n3IVI0

Hotfix 19 Seems To Break Previously Working Voice Mods

Post by n3IVI0 »

FYI. I had the David Attenborough mod and was all set for another playthrough, only to find that Voice Mods that had worked aren't working anymore with this new patch.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

n3IVI0 wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 18:01
FYI. I had the David Attenborough mod and was all set for another playthrough, only to find that Voice Mods that had worked aren't working anymore with this new patch.
NoAlphabets is working. That means this Attenborough mod hadn't been updated for Patch 16+.
n3IVI0

Post by n3IVI0 »

Got it. I did not see anything in the Hotfix that suggested changes to the audio files.
n3IVI0

Post by n3IVI0 »

According to my reading on NexusMods, the two hotfixes are wreaking havoc with voice mods. Voice mods that had been patched to work on Patch 6, stopped on either Hotfix 18 or Hotfix 19. If anybody is running Patch 6, better stick with it until this is sorted. It makes me wonder, again, if they are monkeying with the codecs to keep disabling our AI generated voice replacer mods.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

n3IVI0 wrote: February 24th, 2024, 00:48
According to my reading on NexusMods, the two hotfixes are wreaking havoc with voice mods. Voice mods that had been patched to work on Patch 6, stopped on either Hotfix 18 or Hotfix 19. If anybody is running Patch 6, better stick with it until this is sorted. It makes me wonder, again, if they are monkeying with the codecs to keep disabling our AI generated voice replacer mods.
As far as I can see nothing changed between Patch 16, Hotfix 18 and Hotfix 19. Those voice mods broke on Patch 16, and hasn't been fixed since.
Last edited by orinEsque on February 24th, 2024, 03:14, edited 1 time in total.
n3IVI0

Post by n3IVI0 »

All I know is, the Famous British Narrator mod works once you roll back to Patch 6. If you install either of the hotfixes, it's broken. Something in the hotfixes is breaking voice mods that had worked under Patch 6. Whatever you did with your mod is immune.

EDIT: Mod author recompiled it for Hotfix 19. It is now working (so far).
Last edited by n3IVI0 on February 24th, 2024, 08:48, edited 1 time in total.