We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Is hfa/aspergers under-diagnosed among normies?

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
Hauberk

Post by Hauberk »

Segata Sanshiro wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 11:37
Source: the arbiter of all things white
That's a larping faggot, arsonist (of ancient churches), satanist and a murderer. I could never grasp why people are dumb enough to be infatuated with such a wretched creature.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Modern over diagnosing of autism is a jewish psyop to get Hitler's future Aryan Sun Soldiers doped up on retard pills and watching Minecraft videos on Ipads all day.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

I support mandatory vaccines to produce more autists I can laugh at online
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

madbringer wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 06:15
These online tests are bs. They turn worry n cynicism into depression n anxiety. Jewish garbage.

Don't like to interact with other people? You must have some sort of made up bullshit disorder. Fuck that.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Vergil wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 12:53
Modern over diagnosing of autism is a jewish psyop to get Hitler's future Aryan Sun Soldiers doped up on retard pills and watching Minecraft videos on Ipads all day.
I think people forgot that tv and video games have existed for a long time. Non social kids are fine and normal they just want to be left alone to play minecraft. They should not be diagnosed with bullshit or given pills that make them crazy or transition.

I don't argue that kids these days are exposed to much more addictive and weird shit than ever before, I've seen these kids youtube channels with pregnant elsa and even worse they are on social media. It's likely that social kids are being programed to be shut ins to, that might explain the rise of "nerd culture" and women being in all my video games now
Decline

Post by Decline »

rusty_shackleford wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 05:36
spergs coming out of the woodwork to claim spergism doesn't exist
Nah, spergism just like troonism is a variation of narcissism. A sperg will never stop diagnosing himself and telling the world how much he suffers from himself.

If you tell a sperg the truth, namely spergism doesn't exist and thereby implying that he is just an asshole you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is: "I have been found out"
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Decline wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 14:27
Nah, spergism just like troonism is a variation of narcissism. A sperg will never stop diagnosing himself and telling the world how much he suffers from himself.

If you tell a sperg the truth, namely spergism doesn't exist and thereby implying that he is just an asshole you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is: "I have been found out"
:scratch:
DagothGeas5

Post by DagothGeas5 »

I have noticed, regardless of the reasons, that, like Tweed said a few posts back, a majority of people that have issues with "they-them" and profess they are "trans" or whatever else, also say they have some form of autism, social anxiety or some other issue, which they wear with pride and add to their bio. "I am a victim, comfort me, care for me and feel bad for me, telling me how poor little and precious I am. But I am not a victim." sort of mentality Amber Heard. Like they want to be coddled by blowing minor issues out of proportions and making it their personality and identity. I have issues with heights, yet I don't go "uwu I am scared of this little step because there is a difference in height between it and the rest of the road. Did I mention I am afraid of heights today?". Idle hands and too much time spent "introspecting" is making them mad I think. Edgar Allan Poe had a quote I am reminded of that went something like: "I spent so much time in my head that I lost my mind."
jcd wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 11:25
Instead of these autism tests, you should instead take my test that will tell you which Twilight character you are: https://www.idrlabs.com/twilight-character/test.php
I took the test out of fun, knowing nothing of Twilight besides that vampires sparkle in it, is this normal?
► Show Spoiler
Never saw results so evenly placed around XD
Last edited by DagothGeas5 on February 23rd, 2024, 14:44, edited 1 time in total.
Lord of Riva

Post by Lord of Riva »

Decline wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 14:27

I concur, I have long been supporting of a childhood friend claiming to have Asperger's syndrome but the more I interacted with him the more it seemed that his behavior was only of the "assholish variety" when it served his purpose and in other instances he was just relatively normal.

He got fired from his Job because his boss demanded from him that he greets people the first time he sees them in the day, he explained to me how "hard" it was to understand this behavior and that it was wrong to demand from him that he does it, when it is so stressing him out he is incapable to do so.

That was the moment it just broke for me, you really don't have to understand what it's about to do something so easy, it could have been just another task on the job.

It only declined from there, not only does he Isolate himself he stopped working altogether (universal healthcare here in Germany) went to rehabilitation to rehabilitation in some hospitals (of course funded by tax payers) and nearly killed himself with all the medication he took that was supposed to make him more normal and less likely to have panic attacks.

Now he claims to be Non-binary, of course. At some point there is no hope from them getting out of their delusions.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

If aspergers isn't real, why can we measure it?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5691167/
4. 1. Chemical markers
There are several neurotransmitters responsible for dampening or facilitating cellular activities in the brain. Studies have shown that concentration of neurotransmitters are different in AS and it influences the brain functioning pattern. A higher level of N-acetyl aspartate/choline (NAA/Cho) level in AS has been found at the right anterior cingulate (Oner, Devrimci-Ozguven et al. 2007). In addition, [18F] F-Dopa influx(k) increase in the striatum, putamen, caudate nucleus and frontal cortex has been reported (Nieminen-von Wendt et al., 2004). This clearly indicates that dopaminergic system is largely affected in AS.
Volume of grey and white matter of some brain regions are different in AS. Neuroimaging studies have indicated lower grey matter volumes in the bilateral amygdala, hippocampus gyrus, prefrontal lobe, medial frontal gyrus, left occipital gyrus, right cerebellum, limbic striatal, bilateral caudate, left thalamus, putamen and precuneus as compared to healthy controls
In terms of structural organization of the brain, AS patients have lower fractional anisotropy in the short intracerebellar fibers and right superior cerebellar peduncle. This has been reported to be largely bilateral and includes white matter in the internal capsule, frontal, temporal, parietal and occipital lobe, cingulum and corpus callosum
And so on

This argument feels very similar to people who claim race isn't real despite being quantifiable.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on February 23rd, 2024, 14:49, edited 2 times in total.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

rusty_shackleford wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 14:48
4. 1. Chemical markers
There are several neurotransmitters responsible for dampening or facilitating cellular activities in the brain. Studies have shown that concentration of neurotransmitters are different in AS and it influences the brain functioning pattern. A higher level of N-acetyl aspartate/choline (NAA/Cho) level in AS has been found at the right anterior cingulate (Oner, Devrimci-Ozguven et al. 2007). In addition, [18F] F-Dopa influx(k) increase in the striatum, putamen, caudate nucleus and frontal cortex has been reported (Nieminen-von Wendt et al., 2004). This clearly indicates that dopaminergic system is largely affected in AS.
Volume of grey and white matter of some brain regions are different in AS. Neuroimaging studies have indicated lower grey matter volumes in the bilateral amygdala, hippocampus gyrus, prefrontal lobe, medial frontal gyrus, left occipital gyrus, right cerebellum, limbic striatal, bilateral caudate, left thalamus, putamen and precuneus as compared to healthy controls
In terms of structural organization of the brain, AS patients have lower fractional anisotropy in the short intracerebellar fibers and right superior cerebellar peduncle. This has been reported to be largely bilateral and includes white matter in the internal capsule, frontal, temporal, parietal and occipital lobe, cingulum and corpus callosum
And so on

This argument feels very similar to people who claim race isn't real despite being quantifiable.
Science is all fake gay shit. Scientists just have anal sex with each other all day and then make stuff up.
DagothGeas5

Post by DagothGeas5 »

4. 1. Chemical markers
And so on

I wonder if they are using these or some bogus "tests" when patients come in these days, wouldn't surprise me if they just checked a box and sent the person home, to hopefully see them a few months later for a sex "reassignment" procedure.
Lord of Riva

Post by Lord of Riva »

4. 1. Chemical markers
And so on

For the same reason women always get diagnosed with something like Postpartum Psychosis when they harm/kill their child or that statistics show that only men rape women but women never men.

You can observe certain aspects and conclude the wrong things from it, the eugenicists did the same for example, it all depends on if the result helps your case/money.

Aspergers seems to me a pathologizing of the male behavior to have a special interest in "things" rather than humans with their specialized expression.
jcd

Post by jcd »

KnightoftheWind wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 05:54
I have a feeling autism/aspergers isn't so much a psychological problem, as it is framed to be nowadays, but a consequence of the adverse health effects caused by injecting newly born infants with toxic quantities of mercury, and other no good very bad things. Perhaps also a result of older women choosing to have babies after their prime, poor diet, etc?.

It's no coincidence that the rates of autism/aspergers have increased dramatically over the years.
If this was the case somebody would have studied this effect and released a Nobel prize paper. nobody's injecting anyone with mercury :? unless of course you've got evidence proving otherwise
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Lord of Riva wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 14:44
I concur, I have long been supporting of a childhood friend claiming to have Asperger's syndrome but the more I interacted with him the more it seemed that his behavior was only of the "assholish variety" when it served his purpose and in other instances he was just relatively normal.

He got fired from his Job because his boss demanded from him that he greets people the first time he sees them in the day, he explained to me how "hard" it was to understand this behavior and that it was wrong to demand from him that he does it, when it is so stressing him out he is incapable to do so.
I understand your friend. It didn't "stress" me but the expected social greetings always irritated me and I didn't like doing it. There's an undertone of submission or femininity to the social greetings, especially when it's not organic but a demanded behavior. This is my inner homunculus:
► Show Spoiler
How do you think that guy is going to react if you tell him, "smile and say hello!" ? If that makes me an asshole, fine. But what is a normal, organic male greeting? The slightest nod of the head, unless you're actually friends, and then it might be "hey".
Decline

Post by Decline »

You can measure a lot of things that aren't real, in fact that's the usual case.
rusty_shackleford wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 14:56
What's wrong with eugenics?
Nothing in principle, it is just that it is not for man to apply.
Last edited by Decline on February 23rd, 2024, 15:00, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Decline wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 14:59
You can measure a lot of things that aren't real, in fact that's the usual case.
Giga-libtard argument for why races aren't real
Decline

Post by Decline »

rusty_shackleford wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 14:59
What is a race?
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

You don't need science to understand race differences though.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Decline wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 15:01
What is a race?
it's that thing where I can look at somebody for a fraction of a second and make a large number of very probable assumptions about them, including where their ancestors lived thousands of years ago.
Lord of Riva

Post by Lord of Riva »

A simple "morning" should have been sufficient.

I really have trouble understanding how that can be a problem, I'm relatively extroverted and just react to different people in different ways, including the odd nod to another male who prefers a non-verbal greeting.

If you have an office job, he was a coder, you can be expected to say morning to the other staff.
If you can't maybe you should become a lumberjack instead.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Lord of Riva wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 15:44
A simple "morning" should have been sufficient.

I really have trouble understanding how that can be a problem, I'm relatively extroverted and just react to different people in different ways, including the odd nod to another male who prefers a non-verbal greeting.

If you have an office job, he was a coder, you can be expected to say morning to the other staff.
If you can't maybe you should become a lumberjack instead.
vaxx status?
Lord of Riva

Post by Lord of Riva »

I concur with "decline" on that one.

The issue is not what eugenics is in principle but just as feminism it was used to create a specific result based on the underlying ideology. And the supposed evidence was pretty absurd.

Just like feminism, eugenics is trans-humanist in nature, while it is correct that you can influence genetics in man just as you can with any other animal it serves no real purpose.

Human perspective is faulty, what constitutes improved breeding or genetics is as much colored by the individual as it is by social aspects. In nearly all cases a individual will find his specific genetics to be beneficial while those further away form oneself to be less so.

In the end, human meddling in evolution will end up with the human equivalent of a pug and there is a reason why evolution is so elegant, there is no contreol, survival of the fittest and having variance in breeding (even if that means mutations and non-viable individuals) allows the species to react in greater ways to differing circumstances. Even if we were to somehow conclude what a genetically superior human would be, what it constitutes now, may be unviable a hundred years from now.
Lord of Riva

Post by Lord of Riva »

Me or him?

I would really prefer if we could stop ever bringing that question up again.

I'm unvaxxed, he is vaxxed (of course he is, he has basically hypochondria at this point)
Kalarion
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Kalarion »

Lord of Riva wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 16:04
Me or him?

I would really prefer if we could stop ever bringing that question up again.

I'm unvaxxed, he is vaxxed (of course he is, he has basically hypochondria at this point)
I sympathize, but it's never going to happen. The lockdowns and government persecution created a... a... a mythological archetype or something, I don't know the right term - a social and cultural touchstone that's going to last for at least a generation.

It's of the same type (but perhaps not on the same level) as, "did the holocaust happen?"
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Autism is real.

Saying "HURRDURR Autism not real DURR, I am monkey oogabooga" is just the usual faggot normie gaslighting. The insensitive retard who thinks he has any distinction. It's like a blind man trying to explain colours to the world. Ridiculous. Just retardo Crispy or grug takes is what that is.
The kind of stupid that would say "Just beat the kid so long till the autism is gone". :P Projection at its finest. Beating kids only works on those insensitive cunts that either need such heavy stimuli that they need a beating to "get it" or to suppress it so hard because they just fear the punishment. Mind you, a bit of bullying the sperg is fine or else you end up with programmer sock troon furries. ;) But you have to do it in a way, a sperg can understand it, or better, yet, put him in an environment where he can thrive. Not with a bunch of insensitive gaslighting semi-sociopathic normies.

Mind you, I am not saying tism is some kind of superpower, quite the opposite in a loud normie world, of course. Requiring relatively strict routines and controlled environments to operate at peak efficiency (i.e. when you are highly functional and not the usual autistic vegetable) is a very difficult requirement for most people and bless those tists who can have that.
When you are autistic and extremely sensitive to sounds or have other very particular tastes you cannot just change how to react to those stimuli on a whim. Or rather, at all. This isn't some habit one develops like a normie, like a drug addiction or whatever. It is ingrained, baked into the cookie. Mind you, there is ways to influence, like diet. Maybe neurofeedback could also work but I never looked into it myself.
Autism also means you perceive the world so intensely that you get exhausted quicker so you'll need breaks or you'll sperg out. And some other quirks, like sucking REALLY badly at interpreting social quirks or lacking that natural flow and understanding and rhythm of social etiquette.
Last edited by Thor Kaufman on February 23rd, 2024, 17:10, edited 7 times in total.
DagothGeas5

Post by DagothGeas5 »

I wonder if the field of medicine and consultation for any such issues as these will ever recover from all the false positives that just want a label stamped like a medal. I met and worked with a few children that had a variety of issues, one that had down syndrome, to think of them in this day's environment makes me mad at the mere idea of what manipulators leading them towards their sorry excuse of a "cult" could do to them. Reminds me of the "What is a woman" movie, where there were smiling teachers and a man in a wig as a surgeon all happy to "take care of the poor lost souls".