We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

List of woke and non-woke role-playing games

For discussing role-playing video games, you know, the ones with combat.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Element wrote: March 19th, 2024, 20:49
I keep thinking there was something very lib about a couple of the conversations with him.
Well, he basically advocates nihilism/hedonism in the first sidequest conversation with him in the city.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Element wrote: March 19th, 2024, 20:51
Also the poc who follow polyamory
i got the impression that nobody in enderal is actually married but i didnt care about lore at all so didnt find out for sure
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 19th, 2024, 19:47
Mortmal wrote: March 19th, 2024, 19:44
Kenshi has nothing of the sort, and for obvious reasons. It's an indie game, which I can recommend, as the only trouble you may encounter is some performance drops in certain areas. Wokeness is just a diversion and is more commonly implemented in bigger corporate titles; focusing on class war rather than culture war is more pertinent.
Plenty of smaller indie games still shoehorn in repugnant modern progressive ideologies. Most obvious example is the recent fad of not having an actual gender selection at character creation despite it not even making sense from a tranny standpoint, as trannies supposedly think of themselves as the opposite gender.
btw kenshi gives females an innate strength attribute debuff at the start, so all human females have less strength than human males as a norm
gastovski

Post by gastovski »

Bioware from Canada and Bethesda from USA must have been pioneers of wokeism. Maybe it's D&D stuff overall but looks like they are the biggest ones elevating this degeneracy since 30 years.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Emphyrio wrote: March 19th, 2024, 21:31
i got the impression that nobody in enderal is actually married but i didnt care about lore at all so didnt find out for sure
Pretty sure they are, but they call spouses 'companions' and don't use the words husband/wife at all.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

gastovski wrote: March 19th, 2024, 22:08
Bioware from Canada and Bethesda from USA must have been pioneers of wokeism. Maybe it's D&D stuff overall but looks like they are the biggest ones elevating this degeneracy since 30 years.
bethesda was one of the least woke big rpg companies until starfield
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

WhiteShark wrote: March 19th, 2024, 22:11
Emphyrio wrote: March 19th, 2024, 21:31
Pretty sure they are, but they call spouses 'companions' and don't use the words husband/wife at all.
It's probably not a bad idea to put all g*rman games in the 'woke' category by default
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Emphyrio wrote: March 19th, 2024, 22:14
FO76 actually has a bunch of anti-woke messaging, even in the base game pre-Wastelanders. There's an entire questline about the pitfalls of feminism and tragedy caused by their misandrist behavior. Also, some funny messages on the computers in the area mocking feminist fans of entertainment.
gastovski

Post by gastovski »

Emphyrio wrote: March 19th, 2024, 22:14
Skyrim and beyond woke stuff was quite obvious for me. Fallout 4, 76 there were so many repulsive characters and bland stories too.
DagothGeas5

Post by DagothGeas5 »

Emphyrio wrote: March 19th, 2024, 13:42
TKVNC wrote: March 19th, 2024, 09:25
Kenshi -

Sandbox RPG (probably a few other genres thrown in too).

If there's any woke in the game, I haven't seen it. But, since it's a sandbox, you can deal with any woke you encounter in a multitude of creative ways.

That said, I haven't seen any, and the best faction in game (The Holy Nation) is the polar opposite of woke.
I've seen this game mentioned a bunch of times but I always thought it was a furry game where you play a karate rabbit :scratch:
Put in a spoiler to not clutter.
► Show Spoiler
Furin

Post by Furin »

Hey twig thanks for making this awesome list! I used some of these entries to help me review games for Woke Content Detector's list. Feel free to join us if you'd like. Regardless whether you do or don't, I hope you keep up the good work!
Roguey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Roguey »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 19th, 2024, 19:47
Plenty of smaller indie games still shoehorn in repugnant modern progressive ideologies. Most obvious example is the recent fad of not having an actual gender selection at character creation despite it not even making sense from a tranny standpoint, as trannies supposedly think of themselves as the opposite gender.
It's enby-pandering, the latest group of attention whores barging in and demanding recognition everywhere.
twig
The Only Good Commie

Post by twig »

rusty_shackleford wrote: February 29th, 2024, 21:30
broken roads seems to be WOKE. Absolutely full of women that act like men, cowardly men, and a very odd racial makeup for an australia post-apoc.
This playthru is long enough to make a judgment:
Make your opinion based on facts, particularly ones that don't leave much room to interpretation. Otherwise I can't add it to the first post.
rusty_shackleford wrote: February 29th, 2024, 21:30
[edit]
Perfect example of feminism just being a proto form of troonery, women think rating the attractiveness of dead people is something men do and it's TOUGH
That's some bad millenial-writer syndrome, but not something that can serve as direct evidence of wokeness. You're most likely right about the game, it's just not authoritative for the purpose of this list.
Lord of Riva wrote: February 29th, 2024, 09:52
So I have started replaying the game as well, because I like it actually as I said before:

Everyone pretending this is not at least mid-woke when not high is simply wrong, is there anyone covinced a discussion like this is not woke?

(after selecting the option with the red frame)

Not only is that hard pushed feminism which is woke in itself but it also comments on the supposedly existing Patriarchy by simply turning it (that does not exist) around.
The_Mask wrote: February 29th, 2024, 21:14
The "woke" part of Tyranny is actually the part where they specifically say that women are the captains at sea, because they're more in tune with the moon(s).
I agree this should be in the OP and affect the score. It would be best to prove the point using several distinct gameplay events, without either leaving too much to be interpreted, turning it into a long essay— or failing to demonstrate that the game goes beyond 1990 sex politics or is blatantly preachy across its body of text.
Lord of Riva wrote: February 29th, 2024, 09:52
The whole game revolves around "questioning" aspects of reality and moral, and the setting is purposefully morally relative it's premise of power makes morally right is the woke mindset to a T. That Eb is part of the "good" faction is way worse, the story premise is before the addition of the Kyros ending always revolving around opposing the overlord, either with the help of the two armies that are both kinds of awful or the better options of siding with those oppressed.
None of this is woke per se. Well, except for the menstrual mysticism thing. Reminds me of the neo-"pagan" cringe that AWFLs sometimes do.
Last edited by twig on April 1st, 2024, 12:42, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

twig wrote: April 1st, 2024, 12:40
Make your opinion based on facts, particularly ones that don't leave much room to interpretation. Otherwise I can't add it to the first post.
did you watch the video?
It's giga-woke.

It's also not released so I can't play it, you dip
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Two Worlds seems pretty non-woke. You have to play as a White guy and I've yet to encounter a wholesome niggo. Also if you're an aweigh-american your character's sister is extremely weirdly sexualized :D
twig
The Only Good Commie

Post by twig »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 1st, 2024, 21:53
did you watch the video?
It's giga-woke.

It's also not released so I can't play it, you dip
Let's wait for the game to get released then.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

@twig I don't agree with pillows of eternity being 'medium-heavy'. If anything, I couldn't imagine obsidian including a character like Durance now. I recall when avellone was accused of sexual misconduct that libtards immediately pointed to the various characters he wrote, such as Durance.
Roguey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Roguey »

Pillars is mild. The White March is medium because they added that lesbian who talks like a 21st century woman.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Seriously, go lick their ballsacks, then throw yourselves under a bus.
Imagine kowtowing to the ugliest, most worthless primitive retards on the planet.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Rand wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 00:35
Imagine kowtowing to the ugliest, most worthless primitive retards on the planet.
calling them nature's janitors is a good bit
Rand

Post by Rand »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 00:37
Yes, except they're really the turds that the janitors clean up.
I wish all the whiny, useless primitives were wiped out there in Australia, in New Zealand, and also North America.
Last edited by Rand on April 3rd, 2024, 00:49, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

white liberals think all brown people are magical shamans in tune with nature
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 00:50
Did you know that for trillions of years abos have been carefully managing Australia's biodiversity via wildfires?

https://www.culturalsurvival.org/public ... l-heritage
Aboriginal people have therefore been a part of all Australian environments for at least 1000 generations, and likely many more generations. During this period Aboriginal people managed the land in various ways - by the use of fire, by hunting, by water control techniques - all rooted in traditional ecological knowledge.
https://www.nature.org/en-us/about-us/w ... australia/
Aboriginal people have lived in Australia since time immemorial, and over time they used fire to manage the landscape. Small, controlled fires help them hunt, clear pathways through the land and regenerate vegetation. Australia’s flora and fauna evolved to live with fire, and now many species—like finches and small marsupials—rely on these small, controlled burns to create the right mix of habitat for them to survive.
When European settlers arrived, many Indigenous Australians were forced off their land and were unable to care for their country with fire.
https://theworld.org/stories/2020-08-27 ... -wildfires
Since last summer’s bushfire crisis, there’s been a quantum shift in public awareness of Aboriginal fire management. It’s now more widely understood that Aboriginal people used landscape burning to sustain biodiversity and suppress large bushfires.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 01:06
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 00:50

Did you know that for trillions of years abos have been carefully managing Australia's biodiversity via wildfires?

https://www.culturalsurvival.org/public ... l-heritage
Aboriginal people have therefore been a part of all Australian environments for at least 1000 generations, and likely many more generations. During this period Aboriginal people managed the land in various ways - by the use of fire, by hunting, by water control techniques - all rooted in traditional ecological knowledge.
https://www.nature.org/en-us/about-us/w ... australia/
Aboriginal people have lived in Australia since time immemorial, and over time they used fire to manage the landscape. Small, controlled fires help them hunt, clear pathways through the land and regenerate vegetation. Australia’s flora and fauna evolved to live with fire, and now many species—like finches and small marsupials—rely on these small, controlled burns to create the right mix of habitat for them to survive.
When European settlers arrived, many Indigenous Australians were forced off their land and were unable to care for their country with fire.
https://theworld.org/stories/2020-08-27 ... -wildfires
Since last summer’s bushfire crisis, there’s been a quantum shift in public awareness of Aboriginal fire management. It’s now more widely understood that Aboriginal people used landscape burning to sustain biodiversity and suppress large bushfires.
*burn entire continent down and turn it into a desert*
average white liberal: "wow… they take such good care of it…"
Rand

Post by Rand »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 01:06
by water control techniques - all rooted in traditional ecological knowledge
Pissing on a "sacred" rock while dazedly wandering by is hardly a "water control technique".
Patent horseshit. They had zero idea what they were doing. Probably wandered off an unsupervised campfire.
That's what causes the major brushfires in Canada. 90% a drunken injun and an accidental fire.
Last edited by Rand on April 3rd, 2024, 01:12, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

was it abbos that have the ""culture"" of having fathers rape young boys to turn them into men?
Rand

Post by Rand »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 01:12
was it abbos that have the ""culture"" of having fathers rape young boys to turn them into men?
I know it happens in some tribes on some of the islands north/northwest of Australia.
Last edited by Rand on April 3rd, 2024, 01:13, edited 1 time in total.
Manny V

Post by Manny V »

Imagine how many more fire abos would start if they had access to petrol back then

then again they'd probably just huff it all
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

My favorite part of that: their government MAKES them do it!

Imagine being Australian. lol
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

If abos are human, so are magpies.