We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Horrors of Western Civilization

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

BREAKING: I just received this image from Planet Fitness in Alaska. The man who was caught shaving in the womens’ bathroom is still entering womens’ private spaces.

Planet Fitness stood by him. Their policies allow men to use womens’ locker rooms and if you complain you might have your membership revoked.

Planet Fitness is not safe for women!! @PlanetFitness
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

The_Mask wrote: March 21st, 2024, 00:42

BREAKING: I just received this image from Planet Fitness in Alaska. The man who was caught shaving in the womens’ bathroom is still entering womens’ private spaces.

Planet Fitness stood by him. Their policies allow men to use womens’ locker rooms and if you complain you might have your membership revoked.

I care more about the fact that Planet Fitness has ring lit mirrors to encourage taking bathroom selfies
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 21st, 2024, 00:52
I care more about the fact that Planet Fitness has ring lit mirrors to encourage taking bathroom selfies
Some gyms and clubs do this intentionally: That way the selfie additcted idiots will give the club free advertising. It's actually decently smart.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Part and parcel of living in a big city. Get ready for talking heads and retards on twitter to try and bring up some extremely fringe case of cannibalism in Europe to explain how this actually isn't that bad and you're a nasty bigot for noticing.
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

Vergil wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 15:44
Part and parcel of living in a big city. Get ready for talking heads and retards on twitter to try and bring up some extremely fringe case of cannibalism in Europe to explain how this actually isn't that bad and you're a nasty bigot for noticing.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

And I mean that. I literally couldn't have said that because I was too busy gagging. Jesus the US is fucked.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

I don't see why this is horrifying?

Musk has managed to make the lives of these people better, if only marginally. Imagine the joy he experienced by being able to actually play a game for the first time in his life.

Naturally, I fully expect globohomo to turn the technology into a horrifying, consumerist nightmare ala fictional cyberpunk dystopias, but for now I can enjoy seeing technology make the lives of disabled people better.
Last edited by gerey on March 27th, 2024, 12:33, edited 2 times in total.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

It's a joke about the guy using it to play Civ6.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Acrux wrote: March 27th, 2024, 12:38
It's a joke about the guy using it to play Civ6.
Yeah, I could understand spending all night playing civ 4 or before... but civ 6? :scratch:
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

gerey wrote: March 27th, 2024, 12:26
consumerist nightmare
y greatest fear is not even the consumerism. IS something much worse. If cuckanada is already wanting life in prison for crimes of speech, imagine the government able to spy our brain and kill/arrest people for illegal opinions, even if the government would't do it, imagine that you thought "fuck incompetent diversity hires", never even said it anywhere and ... get deplatformed by bank, M$ account and everything else. I just hope that people develop open source decentralized alternatives.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

WaterMage wrote: March 27th, 2024, 12:43
gerey wrote: March 27th, 2024, 12:26
consumerist nightmare
imagine the government able to spy our brain
:lol:
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Actually, they already can do it, sorta. They've been training AI models to be able to read brain patterns and decipher what you are actually thinking. Not sure how viable the technology is yet, but they are working on it.
Hauberk

Post by Hauberk »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Last edited by Hauberk on March 27th, 2024, 22:38, edited 1 time in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

gerey wrote: March 27th, 2024, 13:05
Actually, they already can do it, sorta. They've been training AI models to be able to read brain patterns and decipher what you are actually thinking. Not sure how viable the technology is yet, but they are working on it.
Even if it never really works, they will claim it does and use it to start arresting and executing people.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Bad news. First is deeply mid DEI tainted slop, the second is crap with a shoehorned in female character that is somehow, in some ways, better then Garrett, the world's foremost thief.
I recommend avoiding both.
BLofbr

Post by BLofbr »

Extremely sad :(
Last edited by BLofbr on April 5th, 2024, 20:58, edited 2 times in total.
Mondain

Post by Mondain »

The_Mask wrote: March 21st, 2024, 00:42

Another W for men.
Reminder that women demanded to be allowed in men's locker rooms so they could cover male sports(yea right).
Val the Moofia Boss
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Val the Moofia Boss »

Too late. Pack your guns and get ready to defend yourself (and then get promptly prosecuted and thrown into prison and your assets confiscated and given to more muslims), or flee to America. Lots of land to hide out in here.