We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Horrors of Western Civilization

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Glad they weren't homeschooled so they won't grow up maladjusted and freakish.
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

The couple went to india
He was beaten up
She was gangraped by 7 men

Stages of watching this video:
1) I have no heart, but I pity their fate anyway
2) They made a stupid decision, who didnt
3) ...wait what?
4) I dont like where is this going...
5) You know what, they deserve what they happened to them for BS they spewed
Jordy

Post by Jordy »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 4th, 2024, 20:47

The couple went to india
He was beaten up

3) ...wait what?
Not really Western Civilization but yeah, I started and ended on stage 5.
Hauberk

Post by Hauberk »

That youtuber has a very punchable face, and it's not just because he's a briton.
Slavic Sorcerer

Hauberk wrote: March 4th, 2024, 21:38
That youtuber has a very punchable face, and it's not just because he's a briton.
He does make good points tho
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

and it's not just because he's a briton.
It's a very bri'ish face.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

people assume that this is some weird sexual thing because we live in clownworld, but it looks like it was just meant to be a silly joke, "how much peanut butter can you lick off somebody's toes", the kind of silliness high school boys love. In saner times nobody would care.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

I would not let a kid lick peanut butter off my toes. Hope that helps.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on March 4th, 2024, 22:15, edited 1 time in total.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 4th, 2024, 22:15
sure, but let's not act like this is some illuminati pizzagate ritual, it's highschool boys trying to be silly to get attention for their fundraiser- very successfully.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Emphyrio wrote: March 4th, 2024, 22:35
it's highschool boys trying to be silly to get attention for their fundraiser- very successfully
There is nothing normal about this, not even by the fairly nonexistent standards of clownworld USA. It looks fucked up.

Are you telling me you believe the school couldn't think of a better way to raise money than to have children licking the toes of adults (and yes, those are clearly adults, regardless of whatever bullshit the school is trying to spin).
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

He always struck me as being very obnoxious, and it doesn't help that the camera is right up on his face in every video. Very condescending, and makes "the right" look like complete pricks, and therefore serves the status quo.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

KnightoftheWind wrote: March 4th, 2024, 22:45
He always struck me as being very obnoxious
He is a YouTube talking head, so that comes with the territory. I also don't think he's anything more than a grifter, as most of his ilk tend to be.

That being said, even people like him have their uses.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

gerey wrote: March 4th, 2024, 22:40
toes of adults (and yes, those are clearly adults, regardless of whatever bullshit the school is trying to spin).
it's not clear. Only the bodies of 2 of the lickees are visible and they could easily be hs girls. I'm not sure what post-zoomers wear but yoga pants and sweatpants aren't schoolteacher clothing.

Are you telling me you believe the school couldn't think of a better way to raise money
they raised over $150k and got national attention thanks to pearl-clutchers and clickbaiters.
Last edited by Emphyrio on March 4th, 2024, 22:50, edited 1 time in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

sure, but let's not act like this is some illuminati pizzagate ritual, it's highschool boys trying to be silly to get attention for their fundraiser- very successfully.
You're weird.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Its fucked up. Besides the humiliation of your stupid kid licking food off somebody, who says those pervs don't have skin diseases? I guess the herd thins itself, most times.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

To be clear, your position is that this was an illuminati pedosex ritual? Because all I'm saying is, it isn't.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Emphyrio wrote: March 4th, 2024, 22:49
gerey wrote: March 4th, 2024, 22:40
toes of adults (and yes, those are clearly adults, regardless of whatever bullshit the school is trying to spin).
it's not clear. Only the bodies of 2 of the lickees are visible and they could easily be hs girls. I'm not sure what post-zoomers wear but yoga pants and sweatpants aren't schoolteacher clothing.

Are you telling me you believe the school couldn't think of a better way to raise money
they raised over $150k and got national attention thanks to pearl-clutchers and clickbaiters.
More like thanks to foot fettishists and pedos.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Emphyrio wrote: March 4th, 2024, 22:52
To be clear, your position is that this was an illuminati pedosex ritual? Because all I'm saying is, it isn't.
You're weird for thinking this is a typical goof for high school boys.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

>NOOOOO you can't just have prayer in school!
also Americans
>Boys sucking food off toes for money? BASED
Lutte
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Lutte »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 4th, 2024, 20:47

The couple went to india
He was beaten up

3) ...wait what?
Years and years of libruls travelling and promoting travel for the purpose of "dismantling prejudice" have led me to develop the instincts to spot that shit before it's spelled out. So I went full 5/ yeah, they deserved whatever happened the moment the story started and before they went full bleeding heart over it.

100% deserved the gang rape, and she didn't get gang raped enough. Clearly muslims are more effective because the librul victim doesn't survive, which is very helpful for the rest of us westerners.

If a librul wonders where to go between a muslim country or india, always convince them to travel to a muslim country, the consequences are more likely to be positive for the rest of us as the loss of a brainwashed parasite is good for the health of society.
Last edited by Lutte on March 4th, 2024, 23:36, edited 1 time in total.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 4th, 2024, 22:59
You're weird for thinking this is a typical goof for high school boys.
Not as typical as parking the principal's car on the roof, but the feminine "Ewwww grossss! :yuck:" reaction from the old men here is the exact kind of reaction that highschool boys love. It's transgressive- they know that. Grossing you out was the point, not your endorsement.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Parking the principal's car on the roof is something to be proud of.
Slavic Sorcerer

This shit wouldnt fly in Poland
Depression alone kicks you off from the transitioning procedure
Without this procedure you cant do shit; it's required for changing legal name and gender on your ID

Imagine the country with the most homophobic, transphobic, racist, antisemitic, and xenophobic reputation having better procedures than the United fucking States :lol:

Do we have a thread for this year's election in America?
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 5th, 2024, 15:38

This shit wouldnt fly in Poland
Depression alone kicks you off from the transitioning procedure
Without this procedure you cant do shit; it's required for changing legal name and gender on your ID

Imagine the country with the most homophobic, transphobic, racist, antisemitic, and xenophobic reputation having better procedures than the United fucking States :lol:

Do we have a thread for this year's election in America?
The procedures are all there, but are not being followed.

She never had a legal right to do what she did which is why the SC shut it down with unanimous agreement, they had no other option.

The rule she used required a condition that was never even met or charged. They never charged him with insurrection, so her action was completely illegal.

The problems with all these idiots is that they are not even remotely following the law. They make up shit, like the cases in NYC against Trump and the numerous charges that are being put out.

These morons are not taught US government, nor about the Constitution in schools these days, so they have no clue what they are doing. They just parade around making it up as they go.

In fact, most of our government officials in their acts are guilty of numerous constitutional violations. The most common one is:

18 U.S. Code § 242 - Deprivation of rights under color of law
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/242
Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or to different punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed for the punishment of citizens, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 696; Pub. L. 90–284, title I, § 103(b), Apr. 11, 1968, 82 Stat. 75; Pub. L. 100–690, title VII, § 7019, Nov. 18, 1988, 102 Stat. 4396; Pub. L. 103–322, title VI, § 60006(b), title XXXII, §§ 320103(b), 320201(b), title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 1970, 2109, 2113, 2147; Pub. L. 104–294, title VI, §§ 604(b)(14)(B), 607(a), Oct. 11, 1996, 110 Stat. 3507, 3511.)
Fact is, most of them should be in prison, or worse as the punishment is according to the level of crime that is committed.
Last edited by Xenich on March 5th, 2024, 15:51, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: January 6th, 2024, 23:29
A lot of radio and TV stations in Poland had have a very bad habit, for years now, emitting ads for peeing problems medicine, itchy wizard's sleeve, and many similar things.
thats cause only 70+ year old boomers still watch tv u borderline retarded cumguzzler.