We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Horrors of Western Civilization

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

hilandar777 wrote: March 13th, 2024, 16:48
Vergil wrote: March 11th, 2024, 19:03
Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 11th, 2024, 19:01
What the fuck happened on Haiti?
Niggers killed all the Frenchmen and as divine punishment for harming his chosen people God cursed them forever with terminal niggeritis.
You jest, but Jesus was Gaul. He was not a brown semite. Daughters of Josiah (David's line, who in turn comes from Japheth's line, who is basically the father of the white race) when the Babylonians conquered Judah, found refuge in Gaul (France), then other Celtic lands where they married kings and chieftains. Eventually their descendant Mary, who was white, gave birth to Yeshua... Jesus was French.

But yeah, if you have 99% percentage of negro colored population that country is developmentally degrading back from bronze to stone age.
Interesting. What are your thoughts on this position (the video). I will do a quick summary, but the videos cover in the first, and then maybe a few other places.

Anyway, it reasons that there were two main groups created during creation, that there were Hunter Gather groups created, then Adam was created. That these hunter groups had lived on the planet during that time and had evolved without Gods instructions (do not eat from the tree of knowledge) and that when he created Adam, he walked with him, and instructed him. This is explained as why there were so many people around when Cain murdered Able and that he went off to marry with those groups.

It then goes on but eventually gets to (edit: Noah) where it says that (edit: Noah) sons were Caucasian and that this is reasoned also by the location the flood occurred, where the ARK landed and lines up with the sons as they left and went to other areas of the world (mixing with the existing groups). I think it is video 5 that gets into this about the Greek translations being able to be translated to either direction, but somehow were favored to lean it polytheism .

Anyway, this coincides with a lot of secular accounts (confirmed in the Bible) that seem suggest the sons moved out and mixed with the various regions (which explains why we now show the early Egyptian leaders to be white). Anyway, it is an interesting series and one that seems to have a lot of logical support and if reasoned this way actually removes a lot of the "mysticism" and really odd unexplained things that seem to conflict with what we know about genetics nowadays. Is it true? No sure, but it is very well reasoned.

https://www.bitchute.com/playlist/RoA5siMHE79y/
Last edited by Xenich on March 13th, 2024, 19:05, edited 2 times in total.
Ligrev

Post by Ligrev »

Xenich wrote: March 13th, 2024, 17:15

Anyway, it reasons that there were two main groups created during creation,

Humanity as we know it today was genetically engineered/bred back to self-sustaining numbers in closed encampments/walled "gardens"/Gan Edens after a "world ending" cataclysm by the elohim/"gods".
It then goes on but eventually gets to Moses where it says that Moses sons were Caucasian and that this is reasoned also by the location the flood occurred, where the ARK landed and lines up with the sons as they left and went to other areas of the world (mixing with the existing groups). I think it is video 5 that gets into this about the Greek translations being able to be translated to either direction, but somehow were favored to lean it polytheism .
You mean Noah. And yes, the flood cataclysm was not as world ending as the one before it. More people survived the great flood and Noah's sons went about ruling/managing the world through use of their superior technology/knowledge.
Last edited by Ligrev on March 13th, 2024, 18:42, edited 2 times in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

hilandar777 wrote: March 13th, 2024, 18:40

Humanity as we know it today was genetically engineered/bred back to self-sustaining numbers in closed encampments/walled "gardens"/Gan Edens after a "world ending" cataclysm by the elohim/"gods".
It then goes on but eventually gets to Moses where it says that Moses sons were Caucasian and that this is reasoned also by the location the flood occurred, where the ARK landed and lines up with the sons as they left and went to other areas of the world (mixing with the existing groups). I think it is video 5 that gets into this about the Greek translations being able to be translated to either direction, but somehow were favored to lean it polytheism .
You mean Noah. And yes, the flood cataclysm was not as world ending as the one before it. More people survived the great flood and Noah's sons went about ruling/managing the world through use of their superior technology/knowledge.
Interesting. Where do you gather the information to establish this? I mean, how would one go about the process of discovery, validation, and verification of evidence to come to this conclusion?

oops, you are right.. it is Noah, sorry.. going back to edit that, didn't realize I was thinking noah and typing Moses.
Last edited by Xenich on March 13th, 2024, 19:04, edited 1 time in total.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Xenich wrote: March 13th, 2024, 18:58

Interesting. Where do you gather the information to establish this? I mean, how would one go about the process of discovery, validation, and verification of evidence to come to this conclusion?

oops, you are right.. it is Noah, sorry.. going back to edit that, didn't realize I was thinking noah and typing Moses.
Lots of shrooms probably
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Nooneatall wrote: March 13th, 2024, 19:07

Lots of shrooms probably
Yeah, I find the premise a little difficult to even accept on its face being that it is so drastic in its summary of events. I mean, I know what I provided is not standardized among belief, but it does follow a well documented secular correlation to history as well as being reasoned logically within the etymology of the languages (ie Greek and Hebrew translations have multiple meanings concerning certain words). I think that is why I found the video compelling as it actually took out a lot of the mysticism associated with some things (mass incestuous reproduction, world flood and the evolution of races, etc..) and gave a more logical scientific explanation of how it came to be which not only fit well with the secular accounts, but seemed to more properly affirm the Bibles accounts.

His explanation umm.. I would be interested to see how he came to that understanding because it seems WAY out there, like WAY...
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

Not sure about all the details, but at least there is someone else here that knows not too long ago there was a great worldwide civilization which was mostly destroyed, bringing us into this age of jewish subversion and destruction.
Ligrev

Post by Ligrev »

You want my 24 gb folder with over 200 books, 50+ rare videos, etc.? Better not. You'll just get depressed. :lol: :notsureif:

And you are already a knowledgeable guy, those videos you linked look informative. But just by knowing who is your enemy, how to grow your own food, how to get non poisoned water, you are already heads and shoulders above the rest. If you have a wife and children, love them, teach them and hope that the next cataclysm, man made, natural or divine is not ... just behind the corner.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Breathe wrote: March 13th, 2024, 19:19

Not sure about all the details, but at least there is someone else here that knows not too long ago there was a great worldwide civilization which was mostly destroyed, bringing us into this age of jewish subversion and destruction.
"Gan Edens" concepts seem to be associated with Talmudic sources, which makes things suspect if that is where information is being derived as a base of premise.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

hilandar777 wrote: March 13th, 2024, 19:23
You want my 24 gb folder with over 200 books, 50+ rare videos, etc.? Better not. You'll just get depressed. :lol: :notsureif:

And you are already a knowledgeable guy, those videos you linked look informative. But just by knowing who is your enemy, how to grow your own food, how to get non poisoned water, you are already heads and shoulders above the rest. If you have a wife and children, love them, teach them and hope that the next cataclysm, man made, natural or divine is not ... just behind the corner.
Not at all, just a basic pointer to work from, and you are right.. I still haven't fully.. absorbed the implications of what I have read on topics now (went through some black pill moments absorbing it). Some terms though concerned me that you mentioned as I began to research them (lots of Talmud references, but might just be the search engines obfuscating). Anyway, a simple look into these concepts would be ok, but you are right though... I should stay focused on as I have.
Ligrev

Post by Ligrev »

Lots of shrooms probably
Why is conventional history, religious teachings more acceptable then what I wrote?

Besides:

https://biblehub.com/genesis/3-22.htm

New International Version
And the LORD God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

New Living Translation
Then the LORD God said, “Look, the human beings have become like us, knowing both good and evil. What if they reach out, take fruit from the tree of life, and eat it? Then they will live forever!”

English Standard Version
Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—”

Berean Standard Bible
Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil. And now, lest he reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever...”

King James Bible
And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

Xenich wrote: March 13th, 2024, 19:28

"Gan Edens" concepts seem to be associated with Talmudic sources, which makes things suspect if that is where information is being derived as a base of premise.
I agree with you there. I don't necessary believe in biblical or talmudic sources, just the loads of architectural evidence all around the world indicating there was a worldwide civilization as little as 300-400 years ago. I think I believe in the "mud flood" theory or at least a certain amount of it. There's just too much too ignore. I also believe there was some sort of reintroduction of people to areas of the world post-cataclysm.
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

hilandar777 wrote: March 13th, 2024, 19:33

Lots of shrooms probably
Why is conventional history, religious teachings more acceptable then what I wrote?

Besides:

https://biblehub.com/genesis/3-22.htm

New International Version
And the LORD God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

New Living Translation
Then the LORD God said, “Look, the human beings have become like us, knowing both good and evil. What if they reach out, take fruit from the tree of life, and eat it? Then they will live forever!”

English Standard Version
Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—”

Berean Standard Bible
Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil. And now, lest he reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever...”

King James Bible
And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
The printing press and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race
Ligrev

Post by Ligrev »

Xenich wrote: March 13th, 2024, 19:32

Not at all, just a basic pointer to work from, and you are right.. I still haven't fully.. absorbed the implications of what I have read on topics now (went through some black pill moments absorbing it). Some terms though concerned me that you mentioned as I began to research them (lots of Talmud references, but might just be the search engines obfuscating). Anyway, a simple look into these concepts would be ok, but you are right though... I should stay focused on as I have.
Gan Eden are just hebrew words from the Bible (Genesis 2–3 and Ezekiel 28 and 31) describing a specific closed garden.

Here, if you want to disregard my advice and read talmudic texts:

https://sacred-texts.com/jud/loj/loj103.htm
Last edited by Ligrev on March 13th, 2024, 19:48, edited 1 time in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Breathe wrote: March 13th, 2024, 19:36
Xenich wrote: March 13th, 2024, 19:28

I agree with you there. I don't necessary believe in biblical or talmudic sources, just the loads of architectural evidence all around the world indicating there was a worldwide civilization as little as 300-400 years ago. I think I believe in the "mud flood" theory or at least a certain amount of it. There's just too much too ignore. I also believe there was some sort of reintroduction of people to areas of the world post-cataclysm.
I haven't looked into it some of that heavily, but I won't discount evidence presented if it can properly reasoned and supported. Some of it is a bit rough to consider though, as it turns many things upside down. After seeing how wrong I was in the past on some things, I am less inclined to pull out the "Heretic" banner.
hilandar777 wrote: March 13th, 2024, 19:48
Xenich wrote: March 13th, 2024, 19:32

Gan Eden are just hebrew words from the Bible (Genesis 2–3 and Ezekiel 28 and 31) describing a specific closed garden.

Here, if you want to disregard my advice and read talmudic texts:

https://sacred-texts.com/jud/loj/loj103.htm
Ok, I had heard that reference, I just wasn't sure where you were puling from. Yeah, I am familiar with the Talmud a bit. I read some of the "Talmud Explained" book as it concerns their position on Christ as well.
Last edited by Xenich on March 13th, 2024, 19:54, edited 1 time in total.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Xenich wrote: March 13th, 2024, 19:49
I am less inclined to pull out the "Heretic" banner.
I'm not.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Always wary of some random guy on the internet that thinks he's got it all REALLY figured out and it's a bunch of schizo fringe information that conflicts with every single Christian denomination and tradition throughout history.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

rip america
Ligrev

Post by Ligrev »

Vergil wrote: March 13th, 2024, 20:24
Always wary of some random guy on the internet that thinks he's got it all REALLY figured out and it's a bunch of schizo fringe information that conflicts with every single Christian denomination and tradition throughout history.
Agree. :salute:

People should also be wary of certifiable fags who use Astarion's ugly faggoty face as an avatar and spend most of their precious time trolling people on some fringe forum. ;)
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Acrux wrote: March 13th, 2024, 20:22
Xenich wrote: March 13th, 2024, 19:49
I am less inclined to pull out the "Heretic" banner.
I'm not.
Fair enough, I am not saying this because I am "accepting" of anything, but more that I am not afraid to learn about anything. After all, if I were, I would have never opened my eyes to Zionism.
Absolutely, always wary, always suspicious, always requiring a process of verification and validation. Be ever vigilant. I just don't like being ignorant of things, so if I can learn, I learn what I can. Accepting, believing, etc... yeah... that's a different story.
Last edited by Xenich on March 13th, 2024, 20:50, edited 1 time in total.
Ligrev

Post by Ligrev »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 13th, 2024, 20:26
rip america
That's the truth in any way, form and context. The orange zio strumpet is not gonna save you in november. :rip:
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

hilandar777 wrote: March 13th, 2024, 20:46

People should also be wary of certifiable fags who use Astarion's ugly faggoty face as an avatar and spend most of their precious time trolling people on some fringe forum. ;)
Never understood why people are so afraid of learning something, even if it may conflict with what they know. Knowledge doesn't mean you all of a sudden believe something. I mean, how else are we to learn if our only information is controlled sources? Isn't that how we got this way in the first place? You can still believe in your heart, but seek to find truth where it exists. I will follow God, not man, and if my path for knowledge shows man has been manipulating, I will question man, but this does not mean I question God.
Last edited by Xenich on March 13th, 2024, 20:57, edited 1 time in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

hilandar777 wrote: March 13th, 2024, 20:46

Glad to see you have a normal healthy response to skepticism of your completely fringe and unsubstantiated retarded ramblings. :salute:
Doesn't come across as insecure in the slightest I'm really thinking I should listen to you over every single church father now...
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Xenich wrote: March 13th, 2024, 20:56
Never understood why people are so afraid of learning something, even if it may conflict with what they know.
There's a difference between learning something and giving your ear to a homeless guy telling you the moon is made of cheese and Bill Clinton is an alien.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Vergil wrote: March 13th, 2024, 20:59
Never understood why people are so afraid of learning something, even if it may conflict with what they know.
There's a difference between learning something and giving your ear to a homeless guy telling you the moon is made of cheese and Bill Clinton is an alien.
I would have said the same thing a while ago about the going off about the Zionists, WWI/WWII and a slew of other things I learned that conflicted with my previous understanding. Just try to have an honest discussion about that with a Normie and watch them view you with the same level of disregard.

Like I said, I don't do that anymore. Now I certainly might have strong "WOAH, that sounds crazy!" feelings, but I am not going to just dismiss it out of hand. Though that also doesn't mean I am going to go off on some crusade to dive into it either. Just knowing about it can be helpful in future situations as I am pouring through a topic that might run past it.
Ligrev

Post by Ligrev »

Vergil wrote: March 13th, 2024, 20:57
Glad to see you have a normal healthy response to skepticism of your completely fringe and unsubstantiated retarded ramblings. :salute:
Doesn't come across as insecure in the slightest I'm really thinking I should listen to you over every single church father now...
Well that is nice to hear! :toot: Hope the church fathers pray the gay away from you. Hopefully without touching your no, no places. :read:
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Xenich wrote: March 13th, 2024, 21:04
I would have said the same thing a while ago about the going off about the Zionists, WWI/WWII and a slew of other things I learned that conflicted with my previous understanding. Just try to have an honest discussion about that with a Normie and watch them view you with the same level of disregard.

Like I said, I don't do that anymore. Now I certainly might have strong "WOAH, that sounds crazy!" feelings, but I am not going to just dismiss it out of hand. Though that also doesn't mean I am going to go off on some crusade to dive into it either. Just knowing about it can be helpful in future situations as I am pouring through a topic that might run past it.
Losing all ability to differentiate between information and sources worth giving the time of day to is no more virtuous than just believing mainstream narratives.
This guy has just said shit like there were ancient bio engineering breeding camps and the only source he's listed so far is the fucking jewish talmud which not only doesn't state that but is the same rabbinical fanfiction that says raping gentiles is fair play and Jesus is boiling in a vat of shit in hell.
Sorry I'm not using my rational centrist brain to sit here and act like that isn't immediately dumb as fuck. :lol:
Last edited by Vergil on March 13th, 2024, 22:31, edited 1 time in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

hilandar777 wrote: March 13th, 2024, 21:06
Vergil wrote: March 13th, 2024, 20:57
Well that is nice to hear! :toot: Hope the church fathers pray the gay away from you. Hopefully without touching your no, no places. :read:
I accept your concession.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Vergil wrote: March 13th, 2024, 21:08
Xenich wrote: March 13th, 2024, 21:04

Losing all ability to differentiate between information and sources worth giving the time of day to is no more virtuous than just believing mainstream narratives.
This guy has just said shit like there were ancient bio engineering breeding camps and the only source he's listed so far is the fucking jewish talmud which not only doesn't state that but is the same rabbinical fanfiction that says raping gentiles is fair play and Jesus is boiling in a vat of shit in hell.
Sorry I'm not usually my rational centrist brain to sit here and act like that isn't immediately dumb as fuck. :lol:
Fair enough, like I said, I don't buy a lot into the whole Tatari, mud city, etc.. thing, and there are equally a number of issues out there that are just as fantastic in their claims. That said, I don't dismiss them. I may nod or I look at them, maybe if they sounded interesting (you have to admit the whole mud city thing is interesting in its own right even if it is a fantasy). I don't even dismiss the flat earther people, When one comes up and makes a claim, I look to see what they are saying, if it is plausible in their specific claim, I will do the math, look it up, simply because I find it interesting.

It has been ages since I have been in school, but even then they used to make you take a bunch of stupid classes on various topics like they do today. I took some social anthropology class that dealt with magic, cults, and other weird tribal things. It was interesting, and it helped me to better understand some of the messed up thinking out there and now when I talk to some of those types, I often find out they know less about their own beliefs than I do.
Last edited by Xenich on March 13th, 2024, 21:18, edited 1 time in total.