We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Horrors of Western Civilization

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Vergil wrote: March 13th, 2024, 21:10
hilandar777 wrote: March 13th, 2024, 21:06
Vergil wrote: March 13th, 2024, 20:57
Glad to see you have a normal healthy response to skepticism of your completely fringe and unsubstantiated retarded ramblings. :salute:
Doesn't come across as insecure in the slightest I'm really thinking I should listen to you over every single church father now...
Well that is nice to hear! :toot: Hope the church fathers pray the gay away from you. Hopefully without touching your no, no places. :read:
I accept your concession.
Wait, if you are really gay... how in the hell do you reconcile that one?
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Xenich wrote: March 13th, 2024, 21:17
hilandar777 wrote: March 13th, 2024, 21:06

Well that is nice to hear! :toot: Hope the church fathers pray the gay away from you. Hopefully without touching your no, no places. :read:
I am a White Orthodox Christian married to a White Woman.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Vergil wrote: March 13th, 2024, 21:20

Then why does everyone talk like you are gay?
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Xenich wrote: March 13th, 2024, 21:26

Then why does everyone talk like you are gay?
He acts really effeminate but at least he isn't schizo
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 13th, 2024, 20:26
Breathe wrote: March 13th, 2024, 19:19
Not sure about all the details, but at least there is someone else here that knows not too long ago there was a great worldwide civilization which was mostly destroyed, bringing us into this age of jewish subversion and destruction.
rip america
Pretty much. I think when blacks started getting shipped over here the country started its downslide, but in 1913 with the creation of the federal reserve it cemented defeat.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

i thought orin was a poo
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

I think it's fine to discuss fringe theories, or to humor them for the sake of discussion. However when it revolves around the most basic and core fundamentals of Christian belief it's not cute or harmless, it's just heresy.

I don't mind people who say Adam was white (I think he was), or that Europeans are descendants of the lost tribes of Israel, etc. But saying God is aliens and other dumb shit isn't even worth entertaining.

Also, this isn't the right thread for this, except as an example of the lunacy that the west produces these days
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

The marriage to faggot pipeline confirmed.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Xenich wrote: March 13th, 2024, 17:15
Anyway, it reasons that there were two main groups created during creation, that there were Hunter Gather groups created, then Adam was created. That these hunter groups had lived on the planet during that time and had evolved without Gods instructions (do not eat from the tree of knowledge) and that when he created Adam, he walked with him, and instructed him. This is explained as why there were so many people around when Cain murdered Able and that he went off to marry with those groups.
Sorry to extend the off-topic heresy discussion, but it needs to be said: this idea is in no way compatible with the Christian worldview. To briefly enumerate the most glaring contradictions,
  • There is nothing in Genesis to suggest any man existed before Adam.
  • St. Paul explicitly calls Adam the 'first man'.
  • The mechanism of natural selection is supposed to rely on death.
    • If men were 'evolving' before Adam, that would mean they were dying, too.
    • That would mean death did not come into the world by Adam's sin, as the Bible teaches, but was part of God's design from the beginning.
Regarding Cain's wife and the other people around, recall that Adam lived for 930 years. He and Eve, and their descendants, had plenty of time to populate the land: "And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters."
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

WhiteShark wrote: March 14th, 2024, 07:37
Anyway, it reasons that there were two main groups created during creation, that there were Hunter Gather groups created, then Adam was created. That these hunter groups had lived on the planet during that time and had evolved without Gods instructions (do not eat from the tree of knowledge) and that when he created Adam, he walked with him, and instructed him. This is explained as why there were so many people around when Cain murdered Able and that he went off to marry with those groups.
Sorry to extend the off-topic heresy discussion, but it needs to be said: this idea is in no way compatible with the Christian worldview. To briefly enumerate the most glaring contradictions,
    • That would mean death did not come into the world by Adam's sin, as the Bible teaches, but was part of God's design from the beginning.
Regarding Cain's wife and the other people around, recall that Adam lived for 930 years. He and Eve, and their descendants, had plenty of time to populate the land: "And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters."
Rather than try to explain it, just watch the first video @WhiteShark to get the first part and the others if you need more explanation. Where many points he makes comes about is basically through the etymology as well as it finding support through secular historical reference. Many words that were translated have multiple meanings, Day (yom) for instance could mean from "day" to any length of time. You could read it another way and it supports what he is saying. See I am not sure your points are conflicting with it on some of what you say, It would have to be researched due to the problem of some translations and translations are an issue in many cases in this topic.

Anyway, they don't claim this as "absolute", rather it is another theory to consider and look at and it tends to be inline with a less "mystical" explanation of some aspects of the Bible (it doesn't deny miracles or God's power, it just explains some events from a different application of the translations).

It is an interesting watch though and a lot of seems very reasonable in its approach. You can agree or disagree, it is not a requirement.

https://www.bitchute.com/playlist/RoA5siMHE79y/

edit: Oh, if you want we can throw this in another thread and discuss it, that would be fine. Keep in mind, I am not here to argue over it, just that several things about its presentation I have found to be true through its historical reference (ie the history of Jews, Israel, and the claims made by modern Zionists). If you are interested in pointing out some things like you have, I think it would be interesting to go over the details of them, to see how they conflict, but as I said, and as the video states, this is a VERY controversial position on creation and conflicts with mainstream beliefs that have been commonly taught about it, people will have to come to their own conclusion.

The reason I watched it because I started to see a lot of translations of meanings in the Bible that influenced the current beliefs that ended up being pushed to a conclusion that promoted Zionism (especially the Scofield Bible having a massive influence on modern day belief). Anway, like I said... it is an interesting watch.
Last edited by Xenich on March 14th, 2024, 14:20, edited 4 times in total.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

I don't know what that guy's position is, but I have also wondered about the possibility of very man-like, non-souled creatures that could predate adam. "The sons of God", whatever that is, are explicitly interbreeding with man in genesis 6, but that's after men are already numerous. Are "the sons of God" souled? If not then unsouled beings are interbreeding with man in the bible. Are neanderthals human, do they have souls?
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Emphyrio wrote: March 14th, 2024, 15:39
I don't know what that guy's position is, but I have also wondered about the possibility of very man-like, non-souled creatures that could predate adam. "The sons of God", whatever that is, are explicitly interbreeding with man in genesis 6, but that's after men are already numerous. Are "the sons of God" souled? If not then unsouled beings are interbreeding with man in the bible. Are neanderthals human, do they have souls?
Oh boy, I get to talk about the Lord of Spirits podcast! It's two Orthodox priests who discuss the spiritual nature of the world and biblical thinking that's been lost in modernist thought. One of the episodes is specifically about giants, or nephilim, and what the ancient near east view of them would have been.

https://www.ancientfaith.com/podcasts/l ... _of_giants

Basically, there was a "nephilim ritual" where the king would have ritual sex with a priestess, likely both of them possessed by demonic spirits. This ritual is actually documented widely in the ancient near east, and was one of the primary purposes for building structures like ziggurats. It's also why a lot of these giants/nephilim were said to have three parents in ancient writings (e.g. Gilgamesh).

They wouldn't necessarily have been larger than normal humans - although they could have been - but giant is meant in the same way as titan or tyrant. These cultures were demonically corrupted through and through. This is also why Joshua was told to completely wipe out tribes like the Amalekites - they were nephilim tribes. It's also why Jesus casting out unclean spirits becomes such a huge deal in the New Testament when the OT hardly talks about them. I highly recommend listening. They talk about a lot of other topics too, which I've found edifying, and I'm not even Orthodox.
Last edited by Acrux on March 14th, 2024, 15:58, edited 1 time in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Emphyrio wrote: March 14th, 2024, 15:39
That goes deeper into it than what the film gets into (admittedly something I have not delved into). The main points in the film theorize two separate events of creation which is a basis of building on the lineage and history of where the bibles events eventually lead up to identifying who are Jews (ie descendants of Judah) and their part within the old testament, and the new as it concerns the claims that they are the chosen people (ie who received the blessing of nations). Which if you go into that focus, explains that the nation of "Israel" (not Judah) went off into the world and mixed with the western nations evolving into the powers they are today (blessing of many great nations).

As for the Giant stuff, Nephilim, etc.. it doesn't have anything to really say about, as I said focusing more on secular historical correlation with Biblical history.
Last edited by Xenich on March 14th, 2024, 16:20, edited 1 time in total.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Xenich wrote: March 7th, 2024, 14:46
Emphyrio wrote: March 7th, 2024, 14:04
Xenich wrote: March 7th, 2024, 13:44

Yep, I haven't been to the doctor in many many years. I began doing my own research on things when I have some sort of ailment. In most cases, simply changing nutrition, exercise, and certain herbs can remedy many problems. Mainstream medicine tends to throw quick fix chemicals at people which come with many side effects. Not to mention, following government recommendations on food and health is a good way to shorten your life span.

I also find it funny how many people refuse to consider the role processed foods play. Many of those additives, chemicals and processes have been specifically linked to inflammation resulting in various joint, muscle, stomach, etc.. ailments, not to mention cancers and other parasitical ailments.
whats the cure for allergies
Depends on what is causing them. For instance, it could be weather related (pressure changes in systems can cause various inflammations in ones sinus), also a lot of food additives are the culprit of allergies as well. Then there is the standard problems of simple mold, pollens, etc.

Numerous changes may be needed to adapt . For instance, ingestion is a way to build tolerance to some things that cause basic irritation (careful, this doesn't mean go start eating everything that makes you get allergies, some can't be adapted to by simple straight ingestion and may be poisonous in their raw form). Honey is a good one from your local hives (they collect pollen from numerous sources and this gets into the honey, which taking a spoonful each day will help the body to slowly build up an immunity to a given allergy you may have).

Food allergies are a big one for many. Stop eating processed foods, go to a bland diet of limited selections. See how that works, then slowly add foods back in to see what is causing you the issue, adjust as needed. Inflammation is the largest form of irritate and this causes joints to swell, sinus, lungs, stomach, etc... This inflammation if left unchecked can lead to more serious ailments.

As for a direct solution for most? Well, you can treat the symptom itself by removing the irritants. Nettie pot flushes regularly are a great way to keep your sinus clean of these irritants and since it reduces the toxins in your cavity, your body can more easily fight them off and may eventually be able to build up an immunity rather being overburdened with the reacting through swelling, draining, etc.. which then leads to other areas of your body becoming infected (ie my chest issue was caused by excessive draining from my sinus into my throat and eventually it moved into my lungs, causing infection).

If you use a Nettie pot though, be careful. Don't use water from the tap as it can contain organisms that can possibly kill you (rarely, but it is always a risk as these organisms can be broken down in the stomach, but your sinus does not have this protection), not to mention city water is very bad due to how they treat it. Always remember that your sinus is right up there near your brain, so you want to be careful in what you take in. The common application is to use clean warm water (distilled is fine, and some sources that have extensive bacterial removal to with some bottled water) and then apply a small amount of salt (clean straight sea salt, no caking agents, to balance its PH so you don't have that water burn you normally get from getting water up your nose). As an added dis-infection layer, apple cider vinegar can be used, a very small amount (often a few drops is fine in your Nettie with the rest), it won't harm you, but the more you put in, the more it will burn). Also, if you are severely infected, it may burn right off, don't freak out, it just means you have a lot of inflammation there. I can tell how I am doing with inflammation based on that burn. If it is mild to none, my sinuses are in good shape, if it is really harsh, I know I need to increase my flushes each day until I normalize. Note: too much ACV and too often can also be an irritate (causing a raw feeling), so don't over do it either.

By the way, apple cider vinegar has been a natural treatment to sinus issues throughout history (its a natural anti-biotic), some even simply sniff a tad into their nose like "snuff" as a treatment. This also works well if you have inflammation in your throat and stomach. Taking for instance, some hot clean water and mixing in some local honey and some apple cider vinegar and then drinking it will help sooth a throat infection and will reduce inflammation allowing your body to heal. Apple Cider Vinegar is amazing, I use it for numerous things (even works well as a fabric softener and great for getting rid of stubborn smells).

Lastly, there are various vitamins/herbs/teas you can take that build immunities and help with the issues. Just remember, you have to identify the cause though to ultimately "cure" the issue, otherwise you will just treat the symptoms (which for some may work, and is good enough for them as they aren't interested in all of the additional measures).

All of this can be researched. Do some looking into it and you will see exact amounts to use and what may work best for you.

I used to have really bad allergies, now I don't have much issue unless I fall behind on watching for the signs (pressure from system changes are where I usually get an issue and the Nettie treatments with a little ACV tend to do the trick). Your mileage may vary though, so you will have to pay attention to what is working for you and remember, consistency is the trick. Don't expect one treatment to some how cure all or for it to make you clear immediately. Right after your first ACV Nettie, it will likely burn, feel swollen, you will start draining like crazy and some people think this is worse... its just the solution working to attack the inflammation (much like putting a disinfectant feels when you put it on an infected wound), it will get better. Again though, don't take my word for it, research it.
Just using a a plain sinus wash from walmart for the last few days is already a 90% improvement to my allergies. Something must have been stuck up there. There's still a little itching and leakage when I walk into a dusty building or cats climb on me but it's not unbearable torture like it was before. Thanks for your help.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Emphyrio wrote: March 14th, 2024, 17:52

Depends on what is causing them. For instance, it could be weather related (pressure changes in systems can cause various inflammations in ones sinus), also a lot of food additives are the culprit of allergies as well. Then there is the standard problems of simple mold, pollens, etc.

Numerous changes may be needed to adapt . For instance, ingestion is a way to build tolerance to some things that cause basic irritation (careful, this doesn't mean go start eating everything that makes you get allergies, some can't be adapted to by simple straight ingestion and may be poisonous in their raw form). Honey is a good one from your local hives (they collect pollen from numerous sources and this gets into the honey, which taking a spoonful each day will help the body to slowly build up an immunity to a given allergy you may have).

Food allergies are a big one for many. Stop eating processed foods, go to a bland diet of limited selections. See how that works, then slowly add foods back in to see what is causing you the issue, adjust as needed. Inflammation is the largest form of irritate and this causes joints to swell, sinus, lungs, stomach, etc... This inflammation if left unchecked can lead to more serious ailments.

As for a direct solution for most? Well, you can treat the symptom itself by removing the irritants. Nettie pot flushes regularly are a great way to keep your sinus clean of these irritants and since it reduces the toxins in your cavity, your body can more easily fight them off and may eventually be able to build up an immunity rather being overburdened with the reacting through swelling, draining, etc.. which then leads to other areas of your body becoming infected (ie my chest issue was caused by excessive draining from my sinus into my throat and eventually it moved into my lungs, causing infection).

If you use a Nettie pot though, be careful. Don't use water from the tap as it can contain organisms that can possibly kill you (rarely, but it is always a risk as these organisms can be broken down in the stomach, but your sinus does not have this protection), not to mention city water is very bad due to how they treat it. Always remember that your sinus is right up there near your brain, so you want to be careful in what you take in. The common application is to use clean warm water (distilled is fine, and some sources that have extensive bacterial removal to with some bottled water) and then apply a small amount of salt (clean straight sea salt, no caking agents, to balance its PH so you don't have that water burn you normally get from getting water up your nose). As an added dis-infection layer, apple cider vinegar can be used, a very small amount (often a few drops is fine in your Nettie with the rest), it won't harm you, but the more you put in, the more it will burn). Also, if you are severely infected, it may burn right off, don't freak out, it just means you have a lot of inflammation there. I can tell how I am doing with inflammation based on that burn. If it is mild to none, my sinuses are in good shape, if it is really harsh, I know I need to increase my flushes each day until I normalize. Note: too much ACV and too often can also be an irritate (causing a raw feeling), so don't over do it either.

By the way, apple cider vinegar has been a natural treatment to sinus issues throughout history (its a natural anti-biotic), some even simply sniff a tad into their nose like "snuff" as a treatment. This also works well if you have inflammation in your throat and stomach. Taking for instance, some hot clean water and mixing in some local honey and some apple cider vinegar and then drinking it will help sooth a throat infection and will reduce inflammation allowing your body to heal. Apple Cider Vinegar is amazing, I use it for numerous things (even works well as a fabric softener and great for getting rid of stubborn smells).

Lastly, there are various vitamins/herbs/teas you can take that build immunities and help with the issues. Just remember, you have to identify the cause though to ultimately "cure" the issue, otherwise you will just treat the symptoms (which for some may work, and is good enough for them as they aren't interested in all of the additional measures).

All of this can be researched. Do some looking into it and you will see exact amounts to use and what may work best for you.

I used to have really bad allergies, now I don't have much issue unless I fall behind on watching for the signs (pressure from system changes are where I usually get an issue and the Nettie treatments with a little ACV tend to do the trick). Your mileage may vary though, so you will have to pay attention to what is working for you and remember, consistency is the trick. Don't expect one treatment to some how cure all or for it to make you clear immediately. Right after your first ACV Nettie, it will likely burn, feel swollen, you will start draining like crazy and some people think this is worse... its just the solution working to attack the inflammation (much like putting a disinfectant feels when you put it on an infected wound), it will get better. Again though, don't take my word for it, research it.
Just using a a plain sinus wash from walmart for the last few days is already a 90% improvement to my allergies. Something must have been stuck up there. There's still a little itching and leakage when I walk into a dusty building or cats climb on me but it's not unbearable torture like it was before. Thanks for your help.
You are most welcome!

Glad it helped!
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

St. Paul explicitly calls Adam the 'first man'.
The Saint Paul the Apostle is cool and all but have you considered the wise theological teachings of some random fag on bitchute?
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Vergil wrote: March 14th, 2024, 18:10
St. Paul explicitly calls Adam the 'first man'.
The Saint Paul the Apostle is cool and all but have you considered the wise theological teachings of some random fag on bitchute?
It is why etymology is important and many Hebrew words have multiple meanings that can change the context of what is being referred to and this "translation" is what scribes have often interpreted the meaning to be. This is why it is interesting. Though go ahead and sling around calling people fag simply for discussing an alternate view that is being logically reasoned.

By the way, this was talked a little about in the video.
Last edited by Xenich on March 14th, 2024, 19:05, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Acrux wrote: March 13th, 2024, 18:43
@Red7 - new friend for you above!
dont insult me, im only xeno expert here.
hilandar777 wrote: March 13th, 2024, 18:40

Anyway, it reasons that there were two main groups created during creation,

Humanity as we know it today was genetically engineered/bred back to self-sustaining numbers in closed encampments/walled "gardens"/Gan Edens after a "world ending" cataclysm by the elohim/"gods".
actually those enclosed zones were used for gentical plant enginnering and for hostile aliens habitation. humans were breed outside, then wiped again and new breed was introduced with genetical manipulation to better fit slave race profile. they made it over and over hence all the non continous and absurdly fast "evolution" fossils records of humanoids
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Emphyrio wrote: March 14th, 2024, 17:52

have u read all that?
Red7

Post by Red7 »

im so sorry. i would like to say something positive but i cant imagine fate worse than yours.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Red7 wrote: March 14th, 2024, 19:12

im so sorry. i would like to say something positive but i cant imagine fate worse than yours.
Could be worse, I could end up like this guy.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

OnTilt wrote: March 13th, 2024, 22:49
I think it's fine to discuss fringe theories, or to humor them for the sake of discussion. However when it revolves around the most basic and core fundamentals of Christian belief it's not cute or harmless, it's just heresy.

I don't mind people who say Adam was white (I think he was), or that Europeans are descendants of the lost tribes of Israel, etc. But saying God is aliens and other dumb shit isn't even worth entertaining.

Also, this isn't the right thread for this, except as an example of the lunacy that the west produces these days
adam and eve were human tribes (im not sure which serie/breed of humans that was but it was one of later breeds)
the apple was advanced weapnory/technology hence hostile aliens/god didnt like that a little bit

the archangels names were refering to their craft btw. they didnt had many and hence space was hostile the usage was very limited.
preadamites, after they blew they own planet, arrived in very depleted state and barely managed to land one of their carriers.

its kinda hilarious that christians prey to alien hobos
Last edited by Red7 on March 14th, 2024, 19:22, edited 1 time in total.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

@Red7 when you finally decide to write your comprehensive history of the world, you should team up with a Japanese artist and publish it in manga form. I think it would be a big hit.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

WhiteShark wrote: March 14th, 2024, 19:22
@Red7 when you finally decide to write your comprehensive history of the world, you should team up with a Japanese artist and publish it in manga form. I think it would be a big hit.
it think its too convoluted to be feasible as manga.
not stupid/confusing but just so fucking complex and out there. truth is just too weird
Last edited by Red7 on March 14th, 2024, 19:24, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Vergil wrote: March 14th, 2024, 19:19
Red7 wrote: March 14th, 2024, 19:12

Could be worse, I could end up like this guy.
dont worry, yr wife will never give u your ballsack back
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Red7 wrote: March 14th, 2024, 19:23
it think its too convoluted to be feasible as manga.
not stupid/confusing but just so fucking complex and out there. truth is just too weird
That just means you have enough material for it to have a long, consistent run. Both readers and publishers appreciate that.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

(female) teacher throwing a tantrum because she was told that she can't help transition kids without a parent's consent

Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

aweigh wrote: March 19th, 2024, 04:36
(female) teacher throwing a tantrum because she was told that she can't help transition kids without a parent's consent

This woman one of those people Gays Against Groomers fight against.
One of the missions of this movement is to protect kids from being groomed by the rainbow mafia.
Another one is to separate the rest of the letters from the LGB (called by them as "the divorce", and "the snip" by me. "The snip" is a colloquial term for gender reassignment surgery performed on MtFs)

I fully support them.
Before my Twitter acc was suspended, I've been pretty active on their page; something someone Musky Musk forgot to fire didnt like :lol:

PJW warning
Also, R.I.P. Scotland
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on March 20th, 2024, 11:48, edited 1 time in total.