We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Horrors of Western Civilization

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

Having trans sons/daughters is becoming a very common thing among actors lately. Imagine all the child abuse.
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

Britbongs taking another L.

Even their conservatives are whitless cunts.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Rand wrote: April 10th, 2024, 12:07
Female to "male" transsexuals are somehow an even bigger joke than troons.
Basically none of them have the slightest masculinity evident.
Femme manlet that still thinks female...
I think they are so retarded. Their idea of "masculine" is the feminist stereotypical interpretation of masculinity (vulgar, contesting, hot tempered, bravado, sexist). They display the worst of what a male can be and display none of the true characteristics of what a man is.

I saw one confrontation between a man and one of these mentally ill and it was quite amusing. Basically, the man was acting reserved and respectful, and the wannabe was mouthing off with a "come at me bro" moronic behavior. The end result was the little play actor being "bitch slapped" down hard with an open hand that sent her to the ground out cold. Seen others get smacked then cry like little babies reverting back to the "female" in shock that a actual man smacked her.

Pro tip when dealing with niggers, wannabe males, and men who are bitches. Open hand slap them down if you ever fight one (if you have strong hands). It not only is more jarring physically getting knocked upside the head, but it is the most disrespectful way to get the shit knocked out of you and it shows them what they really are, a weak ass bitch.
Last edited by Xenich on April 11th, 2024, 13:35, edited 1 time in total.
DagothGeas5

Post by DagothGeas5 »

Wanted to share this, though it might be a bit old, because I love how Az just reads their own wording and it is all full of "me me me", for real. It is both incredible and :mad: :mad: :mad: .

He also, in the Asshoka review makes the great comparison to "clapping seals" for the consumers that just gorge down things like these to stay hip or whatever else.

Another rage inducing thing that I have not been able to bear to watch is the show FOR YOUNG CHILDREN where there is a man in a wig singing about pride. Placed in a spoiler because it is just irksome to look at.
► Show Spoiler
Rand

Post by Rand »

Xenich wrote: April 11th, 2024, 13:34
Pro tip when dealing with niggers, wannabe males, and men who are bitches. Open hand slap them down if you ever fight one (if you have strong hands). It not only is more jarring physically getting knocked upside the head, but it is the most disrespectful way to get the shit knocked out of you and it shows them what they really are, a weak ass bitch.
I've literally done that. 100% agree.
Ligrev

Post by Ligrev »

BobT wrote: April 8th, 2024, 17:42
Boontaker wrote: April 8th, 2024, 02:49
maidenhaver wrote: April 8th, 2024, 02:20
Big island nips are insulated from Sasebo and Okinawa. They don't know what they're getting. I've been reading "niggers no outside tokyo for 10 years". They're dumb as fuck about browns.
The hilarious part is that mainland japs don't like okinawa japs because they have darker skin. 🤣

T. Served on okinawa 2 years
I shit you not, this "discrimination by shade" even happens in pajeetland lol.
Fortunately most Japs are pretty pale.
hmmm... could it be that an increase of melanin causes a decrease of intelligence on average amongst humans? :scratch: or is it just a pretty accurate indicator?

:read:
BobT

Post by BobT »

Ligrev wrote: April 11th, 2024, 20:56
BobT wrote: April 8th, 2024, 17:42
Boontaker wrote: April 8th, 2024, 02:49

The hilarious part is that mainland japs don't like okinawa japs because they have darker skin. 🤣

T. Served on okinawa 2 years
I shit you not, this "discrimination by shade" even happens in pajeetland lol.
Fortunately most Japs are pretty pale.
hmmm... could it be that an increase of melanin causes a decrease of intelligence on average amongst humans? :scratch: or is it just a pretty accurate indicator?

:read:
Disregarding Niggers, it's generally a class thing, I believe. Those with lighter skin are those who aren't out in the sun doing manual work. That doesn't necessarily mean they're intelligent (inherited money, for example).
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

almost certain that lower caste indians are just genetically different than higher caste ones, it's not like europe

and even if yurop, when you get to the really "high caste"(i.e., royals), they are genetically different. It's why you have a bunch of inbred germoid pretenders installed on the british throne. Royalism was a mistake.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 11th, 2024, 21:48, edited 3 times in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 11th, 2024, 21:47
almost certain that lower caste indians are just genetically different than higher caste ones, it's not like europe

and even if yurop, when you get to the really "high caste"(i.e., royals), they are genetically different. It's why you have a bunch of inbred germoid pretenders installed on the british throne. Royalism was a mistake.
That's something I've been thinking about. Most of the shit we see in India is done by dalits, the indian UNTOUCHABLES. Fucking stupid tourists are going there engage with people the indians themselves recognize as untouchable people, for very good reason, for millenia. And even worse, eating their food :yuck: .

Getting rid of the caste system is the most retarded thing India could have ever done, now whatever dalits do is understood by the world as representative of the overall indian population (and they are guilty of that since they've chosen to get rid of caste system and recognized the otherwise untouchables as their own).

Though it's worth mentioning that higher chastes are also guilty of doing some pretty heinous disgusting shit, like the notorious rat temple they have.

Agreed about royalism btw. Nobles could've easily used their royal power to breed only the most capable, intellectualized and meritorious "caste" of Europe by carefully selecting the best women in their domain like it's done in Crusader Kings games. But instead they decided to inbreed like a bunch of retards.
Last edited by Anon on April 11th, 2024, 22:22, edited 2 times in total.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Royalism was a mistake.
Why don't you go and vote for a leader or something, I bet that goes better.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

A Chinese opium den wrote: April 11th, 2024, 22:14
Royalism was a mistake.
Why don't you go and vote for a leader or something, I bet that goes better.
What possibly makes you think royalism is the only form of monarchy?
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

rusty hates all germans, but he loves germanic systems.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Anon wrote: April 11th, 2024, 22:05

That's something I've been thinking about. Most of the shit we see in India is done by dalits, the indian UNTOUCHABLES. Fucking stupid tourists are going there engage with people the indians themselves recognize as untouchable people, for very good reason, for millenia. And even worse, eating their food :yuck: .

Getting rid of the caste system is the most retarded thing India could have ever done, now whatever dalits do is understood by the world as representative of the overall indian population (and they are guilty of that since they've chosen to get rid of caste system and recognized the otherwise untouchables as their own).

Though it's worth mentioning that higher chastes are also guilty of doing some pretty heinous disgusting shit, like the notorious rat temple they have.

Agreed about royalism btw. Nobles could've easily used their royal power to breed only the most capable, intellectualized and meritorious "caste" of Europe by carefully selecting the best women in their domain like it's done in Crusader Kings games. But instead they decided to inbreed like a bunch of retards.
My theory is more concise.
Indians are sub human street shitters that gang rape women and dogs
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Yep, the old days of getting in a fist fight over a dispute, or telling a bunch of kids to knock it off are over. Now, you treat every encounter of these types as if they are enemy combatants seeking to do mortal harm. That means, act reserved, be armed, apply an escape de-escalation plan defensively (ie look for a means to get you and your family away safely) and if they act offensively on you, defend with the knowledge that you will likely be met with lethal harm, act properly, legally, and accordingly. Never trust that they do not mean you serious harm.

There is nothing the law can do to you if you act with proper use of force and within the confines of your areas laws (providing they follow the law, just need a good lawyer for this) and if your area has laws that work against victims, get the hell out while you can and move to some place where the protections are much better (better to have everyone of like minds grouping together anyway as it will tend to reduce these types of occurrences).
Last edited by Xenich on April 12th, 2024, 12:04, edited 2 times in total.
Rand

Post by Rand »

"Youth" gang...

I wonder what else would describe them?
Rand

Post by Rand »

Major Asian ethnicities:
• Oriental
• Arab
• Persian
• Mongolian
• Indian
• Caucasian (Slavic)
• Indonesian
• Filipino

"Asian" = meaningless.
Leftoid term used to obscure.
Don't use it unless it's simply to describe someone living in Asia and not their ethnicity.
Last edited by Rand on April 12th, 2024, 12:55, edited 1 time in total.
Hauberk

Post by Hauberk »

Rand wrote: April 12th, 2024, 12:36
"Youth" gang...

I wonder what else would describe them?
Rats on two legs.
Vlajdimir Ermenović

Post by Vlajdimir Ermenović »

Rand wrote: April 12th, 2024, 12:55
Major Asian ethnicities:
• Oriental
• Arab
• Persian
• Mongolian
• Indian
• Caucasian (Slavic)
• Indonesian
• Filipino

"Asian" = meaningless.
Leftoid term used to obscure.
Don't use it unless it's simply to describe someone living in Asia and not their ethnicity.
Yep. It's a stupid term, and it sounds like pussyfooting around the point. We should say "yellow", which can apply to the SEA as much as "white" applies to italians.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 13th, 2024, 20:05
Ellen Page's book is hilarious

The irony is that is probably some high/ crazy homeless guy in LA that her beliefs enable to be there. A facist country would round up these kinds of people and lock them in am asylum.
They'd get her into the asylum to though.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 13th, 2024, 20:05
Ellen Page's book is hilarious

Did she get beat up and have a noose put around her neck as well? Not realistic unless it has a noose in the story.

Fact is, you are much more likely to be accosted by a homosexual in some manner (at work/public) than a homosexual is likely to get people going off on them. Most people just want to avoid the narcists as much as possible. She should be really upset that he mis-gendered her, maybe that can be in her next book titled " The Woes of a Dyke being called a Faggot!"

This reads like the many "jew" stories out there about how they are persecuted.
Last edited by Xenich on April 13th, 2024, 20:49, edited 2 times in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Just learned that among age, weight, height, and ethnicity, Grinder also has fields to enter your HIV status and the date you were last tested.