We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Monetary religion and wagekuking. (Bitcoin/6th gen/AI warfare, credit supercycle)

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 23:17
Money's a system of law, that's the meaning of fiat.
law is only for the weak
aka slaves
Last edited by Red7 on March 4th, 2024, 12:00, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: March 4th, 2024, 13:44
You aren't a weak slave?
im law abiding citizen kuklet who loves jews and wouldnt dare to smight their noble dominion of dollar church by owning bitcoin. bitcoin for criminals and drug users.

just like @rusty_shackleford here. and probably almost everyone. i mean maybe some got some retarded shitcoin that will go to zero soon coughchainlinkcough.
Last edited by Red7 on March 4th, 2024, 14:27, edited 2 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: March 4th, 2024, 16:38
Who says I don't have bitcoin? :scratch:
do u? shit on exchange is not yours btw.
if u dont have dedicated laptop and use something really dumb like hardware wallet, which is device most likely targeted and least possible to audit, u likely dont own it either.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

fiat is poker game against guy/central bank who got infinite chips; all other players winno matter what.
but;
1)players need to have some chips to kee game going or they will flip table over/ergo welfare. so u cant take all chips u can only dillute/print more
2)players cant be allowed to see other table where none can print chips cause they will leave and go there. ergo funding btc fudd/disinformation
the race to new table is what will define status;

if u are not having second job u not stacking hard enough
if your car is younger than u, u not stacking hard enough
if u got vagina meatbag u not stacking hard enough
if ppl dont call u retard u not stacking hard enough
if have any friends u not stacking hard enough

u just not stacking hard enough
Last edited by Red7 on March 9th, 2024, 13:26, edited 2 times in total.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Red7 wrote: March 9th, 2024, 13:11
if u dont have dedicated laptop and use something really dumb like hardware wallet, which is device most likely targeted and least possible to audit, u likely dont own it either.
I have something they can never steal: my chastity.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

kneel before machine god omnissiah filthy, retarded niggers

Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: March 9th, 2024, 13:16
Red7 wrote: March 9th, 2024, 13:11
I have something they can never steal: my chastity.
if u have not felt jewish inflation cock up yer ass yet u gonna feel it soon.
Last edited by Red7 on March 11th, 2024, 15:17, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

thats some crazy shit. why would anyone want to go back to uk.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

lmaof michael sailor was giving interview to some jewish whore that was like "when to sell bitcoin u should sell your bitcoin"
and he is like "ppl that store wealth in fiat have a name. we call them poor"
and jews cut off interview lmaof
Red7

Post by Red7 »

J1M wrote: March 15th, 2024, 17:43
Thanks for the 70% return cryptobros.
donate some btc to @rusty_shackleford so he can sell it now and regret it for rest of his life.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Red7 wrote: March 15th, 2024, 17:56
donate some btc to @rusty_shackleford so he can sell it now and regret it for rest of his life.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 15th, 2024, 18:00
Red7 wrote: March 15th, 2024, 17:56
i seen piglet but not sure if it was btc or kukbucks
J1M
Turtle
Turtle

Post by J1M »

Because there's no way for someone to make a pension fund buy an ETF on the weekend.
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

Red7 wrote: March 9th, 2024, 13:13
fiat is poker game against guy/central bank who got infinite chips; all other players winno matter what.
but;
1)players need to have some chips to kee game going or they will flip table over/ergo welfare. so u cant take all chips u can only dillute/print more
2)players cant be allowed to see other table where none can print chips cause they will leave and go there. ergo funding btc fudd/disinformation

Are you talking about silver?
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Gregz wrote: March 16th, 2024, 20:39
Red7 wrote: March 9th, 2024, 13:13
but;

Are you talking about silver?
i actually like silver. it can work as offline barter item even with backward idiot (also u may want to pretend u are non btc backward idiot yourself), its bigger/looks more respectable than flake of gold, and it cant get demonetized like gold by bitcoin as its moslty industrial and not monetized at all.

also its trading now around floor/cost of production. jews can easily spoof markets but cant do it under production cost (cause then u would have shortage price spike) which will rise with cost of energy

its retarded as core savings tho, it cant t do more than 40x even in supercycle crack up, miners work against and will flood markets
Last edited by Red7 on March 17th, 2024, 10:20, edited 4 times in total.
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

BobT wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 19:22
Red7 wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 15:03
lel im hearing kubase, i mean coinbase zeroed its customers acounts when btc was on tear so they couldnt buy any lmaof. certainly coincidental
They regularly go "down for maintenance" whenever anything out of the ordinary is happening.
Then again they do the same with stonks nowadays. Look at what they did with Gamestop etc.
I've found that their api still works when their site is down. And managed to trade just fine with it.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

it will be hilarious when jews will finally put mount gox move on jewbase, i mean coinbase. all the shitcoin traders and synthethic btc holders tears will flow like river.

Last edited by Red7 on March 25th, 2024, 19:28, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

lmaof some retarded traders that sucked cocks in yale were shorting microstrategy and buying bitcoin (cause it was trading at unjustified premium they said)( and now they had to sell bitcoin to cover their shorts
Red7

Post by Red7 »

5th gen warfare mostly utilises information and psychological/cultural warfare, 6th gen warfare includes AI warfare, time travel technology and nano technology. which all have been deployed but their subject is not yet too popular, beside AI which is now introduced to goy masses.

Red7

Post by Red7 »

here is why gold backed currency does not work
its either bullsht or its convertible and if its convertible its being converted and is no more
boot

Post by boot »

Red7 wrote: April 7th, 2024, 17:39
its either bullsht or its convertible and if its convertible its being converted and is no more
maybe gold backed currency doesn't work because the ROTHSCHILDs looted the entire planet over the course of history and own all the fucking gold. Let's go with silver! Didn't Kennedy want to go with silver?
Last edited by boot on April 7th, 2024, 19:56, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

boot wrote: April 7th, 2024, 19:56
Red7 wrote: April 7th, 2024, 17:39
maybe gold backed currency doesn't work because the ROTHSCHILDs looted the entire planet over the course of history and own all the fucking gold. Let's go with silver! Didn't Kennedy want to go with silver?
i dont think jews own much gold (unless u count deposits in ground), they were dumping it to crush price and china/russia capitlaized on suppressed prices to hoard more gold
but gold is not that rare and there are huge fucking deposits that would be mined if needed.

i like silver cause they keep it at production cost now, it got fucking no monetary premium and its needed for bitcoin miners and most rocket weaponry etc
silver is purely industrial; it does not compete like gold with bitcoin, so it wont be destroyed when bitcoin destroys gold monetary premium.

imo silver can do 10-40x (on top of inflation/nominal multiplayer). central banks are loaded on gold so they will dump it even if they reprice gold first.
Last edited by Red7 on April 8th, 2024, 13:57, edited 3 times in total.