We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Monetary religion and wagekuking. (Bitcoin/6th gen/AI warfare, credit supercycle)

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Red7

Monetary religion and wagekuking. (Bitcoin/6th gen/AI warfare, credit supercycle)

Post by Red7 »

I wanted make this separate thread as current monetary doctrine is not really strictly part of general idea of profit driven markets/economic warfare (at least to me). or should i say, ability for state to print money makes economic warfare not even playing field.

there are some AI threads but ima make this one to keep track of more informative sources about offcial (and possible non offical) state of AI warfare.
► Show Spoiler

one can watch this, i think i posted it before;

there is lot of talk about inflation but not much about deflation and what has to be resolved to move from inflationary to deflationay doctrine, or should i say mechanics as deflationary economy is naturally occuring without inflationary monetary religion in place. cause automation.

jeff booth has good view on this in his "price of tomorrow" book but i will shorten the shit out of it;

-wagekuk economy is ponzi that needs fake jobs to keep money velocity/circulation and growth going
-it eventually implodes/resets then jews organise world war/depopulate human bubble which is really derived from debt bubble and consolidate wealth

deflation requires separation of monetary religion and state/hard money. cause if they can print money they will.
the big criticism of deflation is there cannot be fake jobs as there is no state church controlliong his monetary religion. and waggie trash that justifies their existence by selling their servitude hates it. but automation makes slaves obsolete regardless.

fake jobs is like not precise concept; to me almost all jobs are fake cause there is suppression of advanced alien technology, ai and automation.
but if even without that, most jobs will implode with hard currency as it makes sensible to save rather than consume and state cannot make fake jobs cause fake jobs cost money and they cant print hard currency.

so economy implodes and most wagekuks die or become criminals.
and this not bad thing lol

this can be resolved/minmized only 1 way; instead being waggie u need ownership/bid on part of expanding global production/resource pool.
without job/or ability to accumulate wealth, your chunk of ownership % wise will degrade over time (which is good as it means less power cocnetration btw) but as economy is expanding, as long as your chunk is big enough, your wealth will increase due to your money deflation.

and without ability of state to print money and spend it to suppress technology (killing inventors, enforcing patents etc), automation/productivity will advance rapidly.

the investing/wealth growth in delfationary system;
thats very interesting cause it almost impossible. it will be virtually impossible to out pace deflation by putting your money to work so most ppl wont. there is no business on planet that made more money than if they were just having that capital sit in bitcoin. after full adoption deflation rate will lower but still it will be very hard to outpace it.

beside straight stealing. which is also very good cause weak man with low security will be wiped out and their wealth wil go to strong. kuk gene will be purged.
Last edited by Red7 on April 5th, 2024, 07:09, edited 5 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

space cats that secure btc have king thats albino lion btw. i dont think he knows that tho.

i find it really distubring that ultra jew kuk zones like uk and germany have like over 50k btc. hopefully it will be stolen and those filthy corrupt states will be dismantled.

also didnt bulgaria had like 200k btc they confiscated from some tarded mob, oh i guess its gone already.
Last edited by Red7 on February 9th, 2024, 15:33, edited 1 time in total.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

If money is fake, then so are the laws, because states aren't real without money. A state without money power is a vassal.
Val the Moofia Boss
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Val the Moofia Boss »

Red7 wrote: February 9th, 2024, 12:50
this can be resolved/minmized only 1 way; instead being waggie u need ownership/bid on part of expanding global production/resource pool.
Easy to say but the problem is that most small businesses die within a year.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Val the Moofia Boss wrote: February 9th, 2024, 16:19
Red7 wrote: February 9th, 2024, 12:50
Easy to say but the problem is that most small businesses die within a year.
in deflation u dont need business, thats my point; u are wealthy enough. small business still would be better off cause state couldnt print money to give bigger business bigger advantage and money will flow out of big business cause ppl wouldnt hold stocks as way to park money/escape from inflation.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: February 9th, 2024, 16:09
If money is fake, then so are the laws, because states aren't real without money. A state without money power is a vassal.
state issued money is not neutral god like hard currency.
u can still own some of it but u cant weaponize it against others as nobody can print it
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

USD is real because force is real, and if you refuse to use it you get a bomb dropped on your house.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

A stateless currency is just a faceless tyrant.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: February 9th, 2024, 17:36
thats perhaps most retarded shit i saw u say. impressive
Red7

Post by Red7 »

rusty_shackleford wrote: February 9th, 2024, 17:18
USD is real because force is real, and if you refuse to use it you get a bomb dropped on your house.
retarded. u cant bomb religion or decentraliased network. its not a state or individual. states are becoming impotent as their money religion inflates and there is nothing they can do to prevent wealthy ppl hiding in btc. it does not matter if other states decide to suck jewish usd dick or not, they are done.
btw what force, they cant beat houthis, carrier battle gropus are billions usd floating piles wasted monnies
Last edited by Red7 on February 9th, 2024, 18:03, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

its not my fault your low iq, vagina like brain cant comprehend abstract concepts required for monetary warfare.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

cramer bearish on btc. so its clear now, 1 million usd per btc this year lel.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

“If everyone who is out protesting instead went and bought Bitcoin, it would all be over quickly.” - Jeff Booth

lol no. rich ppl dont protest on street and poor ppl dont matter; all together they have less than couple rich fags.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Red7 wrote: February 9th, 2024, 17:51
What I mean is anybody could be buying up bitcoin, including governments.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: February 13th, 2024, 15:35
Red7 wrote: February 9th, 2024, 17:51
What I mean is anybody could be buying up bitcoin, including governments.
even if they buy it they cant change its properties and becuase they cant print it, their position size will melt along with expandatures. they wont be able to rise money, only lose it, at least with current spending rates.

gold is mostly held by states but their ownership of btc is very limited fortunately. and they cant really increase their postion without pumping price hence destroying their own currency. they are fucked.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

individual can grow wealth in 2 ways;
1)taking bigger piece of pie/taking resources control from others
2)increasing general output of economy hence making your percentege worth more. i guess "cathedral" view point, if cathedrals were any good beside turning them in future for cyber waifus brothels i guess.

the idea of ip, most monetary warfare and censorship/technology suppression is all about first one aka 0 sum game. from 0 sum game point its even better to take loss/not make profit as long as others get hit with bigger loss as u eventually wipe them out. this why corps often run on loss till small competitors go bankrupt.

second one jews hate so much they putting all focus on first one to neutralize "negative" effects of second one/deflation, as its unacceptable that breeding like animals plebs getting more resources to overbreed more.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

reminder that when u own bitcoin u steal purchasing power from jews and boomers (usd denominated pension funds) which both are not to trusted with anything and should have no purchasing power whatsover just like vaginas.

vaginas dont own bitcoin too beside some saudi camel sucking whores but those probably sold it for gucci bags.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

lel im hearing kubase, i mean coinbase zeroed its customers acounts when btc was on tear so they couldnt buy any lmaof. certainly coincidental
Decline

Post by Decline »

That's the point. Money is a system of belief therefore the value is derived 'trust'.
Old money is not inherently trustworthy and requires an external source of trust: force.
Neo-money has trustworthiness baked in, because it implicitly trusts in mathematics.

It is kinda like an allegory to the saying that the pen is mightier than the sword.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Decline wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 18:52
That's the point. Money is a system of belief therefore the value is derived 'trust'.
Old money is not inherently trustworthy and requires an external source of trust: force.
Neo-money has trustworthiness baked in, because it implicitly trusts in mathematics.

It is kinda like an allegory to the saying that the pen is mightier than the sword.
Let me know when I can buy mcdonalds with your trustworthy currency
Red7

Post by Red7 »

religion is never fully backed by force. if there was true force there would be no need religion as u would already control all resources.

religion is trick of using goy slop their own life force against them. but that aint gonna work with indifferent machine god.
Metalhead33

Post by Metalhead33 »

I mean, you're onto something, but most people - both woketards and anti-woke based people - are too entrenched in the status quo to be ready for what you are saying. Everyone thinks that work is honourable/dignified and underestimates the level of automation (and the prevalence of fake jobs).

But yes, I too believe in the "conspiracy theory" that most jobs are fake, and that at this level of automation, we should all be working 15 hours a week, if not zero.
But that would offend (((the powers that be))).
Last edited by Metalhead33 on March 3rd, 2024, 19:06, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 18:57

i mean u can buy homes, whores and lambos but i guess macdonalds, the best indicator of trustworty currency, had not adopted it yet.

i think best thing for any nigger to to is wait till it rades around 1 mil.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Metalhead33 wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 19:04
I mean, you're onto something, but most people - both woketards and anti-woke based people - are too entrenched in the status quo to be ready for what you are saying. Everyone thinks that work is honourable/dignified and underestimates the level of automation (and the prevalence of fake jobs).

But yes, I too believe in the "conspiracy theory" that most jobs are fake, and that at this level of automation, we should all be working 15 hours a week, if not zero.
But that would offend (((the powers that be))).
good thing is that it dont really matter what pleb thinks, it just means they will die sooner and poorer
BobT

Post by BobT »

Red7 wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 15:03
lel im hearing kubase, i mean coinbase zeroed its customers acounts when btc was on tear so they couldnt buy any lmaof. certainly coincidental
They regularly go "down for maintenance" whenever anything out of the ordinary is happening.
Then again they do the same with stonks nowadays. Look at what they did with Gamestop etc.
Decline

Post by Decline »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 18:57

I was merely going over the theory. Of course there's practical issues preventing neo-money from being usable in the real world, one among them is that the US is going to drone strike your house.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Money's a system of law, that's the meaning of fiat.