We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Scarlet Seeker, the unofficial official RPGHQ reviewer

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
Capybara

Post by Capybara »

Poor guy, he knows he can't go back to unsee things and just be another NPC, I think we all had that one moment and wished we could unsee things, making things much easier.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

he's always hated activists but he's said himself on previous game videos that he's too scared of losing viewers to talk openly about politics. always gave me the impression of a guy who's too chicken-shit to say what he really thinks so he calls himself a 'centrist'.

good on him if he's finally stopped caring.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

just found out he got the suicide squad key from the dev
damn imagine giving someone a key just to get complete shit on :smug:
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

@rusty_shackleford - this guy hates journalists. You MUST expend as much energy as possible on getting him to RPGHQ.

rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

He played some Manor Lords for those interested in watching someone who actually reads tooltips and has above-average IQ play it to determine if they like it.

Apparently they're only allowed to publish gameplay of it, but not reviews, per the agreement to receive the pre-EA keys.
BobT

Post by BobT »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 13th, 2024, 06:42
Apparently they're only allowed to publish gameplay of it, but not reviews, per the agreement to receive the pre-EA keys.
Actually better that way around. Lets people decide for themselves.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Acrux wrote: March 19th, 2024, 23:20
@rusty_shackleford - this guy hates journalists. You MUST expend as much energy as possible on getting him to RPGHQ.

Yea I'm sure attracting sloptube micro e-celebs and their fans here will improve the site tremendously :D
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

Rusty is just trying to goad me into starting a new channel.
Hauberk

Post by Hauberk »

Here are some useful phrases to help you out, @Tweed:

"Don't forget to like and subscribe! Hit that bell to recieve notifications! Lots of people are being unsubscribed! It really helps the channel grow. You can also support me over on Patreon, Subscribestar, BuyMeACoffee, Crypto, Stripe etc. But first, a message from today's sponsor, %SNAME. Please consider supporting the channel! Visit the store for merch! You know I don't do paid reviews guys, but [PAID REVIEW INBOUND]. I'm an %SNAME affiliate so I recieve a small commission if you hit that link. That's not me messaging you, it's a scam. My second channel: [LINK]"

Slap a few minutes of content to that and you'll get your gold plaque in no time. Don't forget to add that SOY GAPE to every thumbnail!
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Hauberk on April 14th, 2024, 08:32, edited 4 times in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Tweed wrote: April 14th, 2024, 07:24
Rusty is just trying to goad me into starting a new channel.
You made good videos you idjit